It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muhammad - Prophet or Profiteer of God?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
First off I aint your Matey.Your right I should keep my mouth shut.I usually do turn the other cheek..but I am so fed up with you 8th century thought process I couldnt take it anymore.Do your Faith a favor..and enter The Age of Enlightenment

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Reply to geek101

Your bizarre views
You follow the Quran but not the Sunnah
You pray but you are not doing it right
To you Prophet came with message and died.(nothing of his should be followed)

Let me tell you something, Prophets come spread the MESSAGE and act as a guide for the rest to follow. And whatever is stated in the Quran our Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) followed it. We follow the WAY of what Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) DID because he acted in a PERFECT WAY to what the Quran stated.

Creating innovations and own ideas in Islam is a very big sin and will lead straight to Hellfire matey!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by kangjia57

Your bizarre views
You follow the Quran but not the Sunnah

show me anywhere in Quran where it says to follow something else other than Quran.

You pray but you are not doing it right

says you

To you Prophet came with message and died.(nothing of his should be followed)

on the contrary, everything that Muhammad brought should be followed, bearing in mind he brought THE QURAN!

Creating innovations and own ideas in Islam is a very big sin and will lead straight to Hellfire matey!!!

says he who worships a Prophet and follows one school and another teacher and another scholar. Yeah, thats what God had in mind

p.s....where are my "own" ideas??? I follow that which Muhammad brought and that which God revealed. The Quran. If thats an innovation....then crikey, i am confused.

[edit on 8-12-2007 by geek101]

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Reply to Dolza

You sound like Grenade or Kacen to me LOL! But even if you are not than either you tryna make me laugh or either or are just acting plain stupid!!

[edit on 8-12-2007 by kangjia57]

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Reply to geek101

Alrite lets suppose if you are right!

Why don’t you go and debate with a top scholar and convince him you are right?
Why Majority of Muslims don’t have ideas like you?

And just suppose we all are wrong! You tryna say that only you will go to Heaven and the rest of Muslims straight to Hell?LOL now that sounds more funny!!

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by kangjia57

if you can't even tell me where, in the Quran, it says to follow something other than the Quran, then your entire argument falls flat on its face.
And seeing as you can't....well...there you go

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Reply to geek101

if you can't even tell me where, in the Quran, it says to follow something other than the Quran, then your entire argument falls flat on its face.
And seeing as you can't....well...there you go

Ohhh matey I give up!! Like I said I am not a scholar and those questions are too bizarre for me to answer.I am still learning,not even scratched the surface yet!

Of course Muslims should follow the Quran!But Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) acted PERFECT to what the Quran stated!So following the Prophet is basically Following Allah matey!Thats if you can understand and get it in your head straight matey!

Can you please just answer one question? Why don’t you debate with a top Sunni scholar and convince him you are right?

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Ohhh matey I give up!! Like I said I am not a scholar and those questions are too bizarre for me to answer.I am still learning,not even scratched the surface yet!

Can you please just answer one question? Why don’t you debate with a top Sunni scholar and convince him you are right?

because they are as stubborn as you

now my final question to you.
Dont you think it's a good idea to find things out for yourself, instead of listening to other people. Don't take anything i have said here for granted. Find out for yourself. The scholars are lying to you. They tell you that you can't understand the Quran without hadith and then they tell you that you cant understand hadith without thr scholars.
If nothing else, do a little research. This is after all, your religion, your whole life. Doesn't it deserve a little bit of effort?
good luck

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by geek101
reply to post by john13

salat is there in the Quran, just not the way you want it to be. I have had this conversation with many a sunni before you, and trust me, i could spend all day quoting you verse, but unless i could come up with one which says to do it in the way it says in the hadith, you wouldnt take any notice.

Can you show it to me instead? I'm curious to know which ones. You can send a U2U if you're not comfortable posting here.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Reply to geek101

You are right Islam is not blind faith!After I have done my degree,I am thinking of going to Yemen to study and research Islam and become a scholar myself which will take years.

But seriously looking at your views just surprised me to the max!
Do you think the actions Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) did was not according to the Quran?
Of course every action of his will be according to the Quran! And he will act PERFECTLY according to the Quran.Than why not follow the best example practiced by the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) who followed the Quran in PERFECT WAY?

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   

You are right Islam is not blind faith!After I have done my degree,I am thinking of going to Yemen to study and research Islam and become a scholar myself which will take years.

But seriously looking at your views just surprised me to the max!
Do you think the actions Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) did was not according to the Quran?
Of course every action of his will be according to the Quran! And he will act PERFECTLY according to the Quran.Than why not follow the best example practiced by the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) who followed the Quran in PERFECT WAY?

Of course i think what Muhammad did was according to the Quran.
I think you are misunderstanding a vital part of what i believe. So let me clear it up:
I believe that Muhammad was the final Prophet.
I believe that Quran is word of God.
I believe that Quran is sufficient.
I believe that Muhammad followed Quran.
I believe that Muhammad, along with other Prophets, were perfect examples.

Now, what i DON'T believe:

I dont think that majority of hadith are sound.
I don't think that following Muhammads example, means emulating him in every day life. Just that we should follow Quran as Muhammad followed Quran.

So my main point is this:
how do you know for sure (bearing in mind that alot of hadith DO contradict Quran and are known to be weak), that the ones you are following are really the actions and sayings of Muhammad.

Muhammad is not at fault. The hadith writers, IMHO, are.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Reply to geek101

I havent got much knowledge about the authenticity of Hadith.
But i found this link to prove that its right.

www.missionislam.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Reply to geek101

I finally found what sect you belong to and its called the SUBMITTERS!!

You guys are known as SALAAH AND HADITH REJECTORS!!!

EXPOSING SUBMITTERS QURANIST HADITH REJECTORS!!

SEE LINK BELOW!!

answeringsubmission.wordpress.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beachcoma

Originally posted by Ironclad
I heare time & time again from Muslims who say the words of Muhammad are miss enterprited, but have never actually heard a muslim describe what the meanings actually are..lol

Never heard or would not hear? It's been posted on this thread and others...

Please enlighten me then..

What was it that Muhammed actually meant when he said those who refuse Islam will be Slaughtered..

This oughta be good...lol

I mean really, If Jihad comes to my country next week & I refuse to become a muslim.. will I not be put to death instantly?

Would I be watching 1000's of my fellow non-muslims beheaded for refusing Islam?

Would the Jihadists insist our Women be Forced to cover up or face execution?

Would they start taking 10 year old brides for themselves?

As a non muslim & as one who refuses to become one, should I fear The Agents of the Jihad & the Followers of the true god or not?

Or would the Jihadists, simply say.. "ohwell, your loss its a good religion, OK do what you like & on your way then"... lol

I eagerly await the Wise words of the prophet Mohammed to be explained to me... remember I am just an Infidel afterall & cannot understand these words tru meanings without a little guidance...

[edit on 12/8/2007 by Ironclad]

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Reply to geek101

I finally found what sect you belong to and its called the SUBMITTERS!!

You guys are known as SALAAH AND HADITH REJECTORS!!!

EXPOSING SUBMITTERS QURANIST HADITH REJECTORS!!

lol....i don't belong to any sect, but you know what is really funny about your post?
I'll let you find out yourself. Look up the meaning of the word "Muslim" and then come back and tell me why it was silly of you to "accuse" me of being a "submitter"

And there's no need to shout.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Reply to geek101

Hahaha girl you been caught!!! i was going crazy on internet trying to found out which sect you belong to!

Finally busted girl!

Even if you are not them your ideoligy is pretty much similliar to them!!

Girl submit yourself to the Sunnah of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).Than will you find true faith and wisdom girl!!

"Hadith 1 The holy Prophet(Sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said "The Jews split into 71 groups; one will enter Paradise and 70 will enter Hell. The Christians split into 72 groups; 71 will enter Hell and one will enter Paradise. By Him in Whose Power is the life of Muhammad, without doubt, my Ummah will be divided into 73 groups. Only one will enter Paradise and 72 will enter Hell."

When asked which group will be on the right path, the holy Prophet(Sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) replied, "The main (al-Jama'ah) body of the Muslims." [Ibne Majah Kitab al-Fitan]

Hadith 2. The holy Prophet(Sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said " There was disagreement amongst Jews and they split into 72 groups. In exactly the same way, there will be disagreement and divisions in my Ummah. It will split into 73 groups. Apart from one of those groups, all the remaining 72 will be thrown into Hell."

When asked which group will be on the right path, the holy Prophet(Sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) replied, "The group on the right path, which will enter Paradise, will be the group which follows my Sunna and that of my Sahaba and this will be the largest group of Muslims." [Tirmizi, Imam Ahmad, Abu Daud, Mishkat]

Hadith 3. The holy Prophet(Sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said "Without doubt my Ummah will never be gathered in misguidance. Whenever you see disagreement, then hold fast to the Sawad-e-Azam (the great majority)" [Ibne Majah]

Hadith 4. The holy Prophet(Sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said " Follow the way of the largest group of Muslims! For, he who deviates from this group will be thrown into Hell!" [Ibne Majah]

Hadith 5. The holy Prophet(Sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said "The devil continually pursues humans as a wolf pursues sheep. The wolf only dares to attack those sheep which have separated from the rest of the flock and are standing alone. And so, my followers and my devotees! Save yourselves from being caught in the traps of misguidance and firmly remain with the largest and most well known group of Muslims!" [ Imam Ahmed]

Hadith 6. The holy Prophet(Sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said " Allah will never allow my Ummah to unite upon misguidance and incorrect beliefs. Allah's mercy, blessings and protection are with the largest group of Muslims. And he who deviates from this largest group of Muslims will be thrown into Hell." [ Tirmizi]

Hadith 7. The holy Prophet(Sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said " He who deviates from the largest group of Muslims, even as much as a hand span, has himself cut off his connection with Islam." [Abu Daud, Imam Ahmed]

1. The Muslims will divide into 73 Groups 2. The largest group will be the right group.

2.Scholars have the opinion that the largest group, the Ahle-Sunnah-wal-Jama'ah is the only sect on the right path, and all others are those that have been prophecised to enter the hell fire."

SUNNIS RULE!!!!!

THE REST STRAIGHT TO HELLFIRE MATEY (i mean girl)!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kangjia57

are you completely out of your mind?
Seriously.
I refuse to discuss religion with someone who is so incredibly ignorant as to what it is.
My God, you don't even know what Muslim means!!

(it means....'one who submits' by the way....which is why it was funny that you accused me of being a "submitter")

you are the perfect example of everything that is wrong with Islam.
wow....incredible.
buh bye now

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Reply to geek101

I dont need to learn Islam from you matey!!

I M NOT A SALAAH OR HADITH REJECTOR!

You people will go to hellfire yourselves and keep preaching BS to innocent Muslims!

But INSHALLAH AZAWWAJAL the SUNNIS (AHLE SUNNAH WAL JAMAAH) WILL SAVE THE IMAAAN OF MAJORITY OF MUSLIMS!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I M NOT A SALAAH OR HADITH REJECTOR!

but apparently you ARE a Quran rejector.
But then, being a Muhammad worshipper, i don't suppose that bothers you does it?
You are everything i teach my children not to be. Your parents failed miserably when they "taught" you about Islam. Absolutely failed. Completely.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Reply to geek101

LOL i feel sorry for you!!!! Girl repent and pray to Allah forgiveness!Indeed hes the most merciful!

You people tryna make Islam modern by changing it (innovators).Islam is modern from the first day and none can change it!

Keep fooling yourself matey (i mean girl)!!Indeed you wil discover the TRUTH one day!Make sure though that its before death or otherwise NO COMING BACK AFTER DEATH!!

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join