It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I ask you to read? Will you.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by aaron1994
I did not say that Yera was unhabitated. I dont remmember writing anything such.

Yes, but I am saying that Yera is uninhabited. It was taken over by the cerz empire and then abandoned by them 2.85 Billion years ago.

Actually it wasnt even called Yera back then but Jor-Kh. It was called yera only 400 years ago by a group of merchant-wingbackers travelling by.

So, who are you really?

I just have to ask ya sky. Where did you get this information? I would love to read some links on yera or jor-kh... and the merchant-wingbackers that were "travelling by".... PLEASE say you still have the links... I am totally looking forward to learning more about this topic.

to O.P. I don't buy a word of it. Not that I don't believe you but you seem to keep stringing the thread along, as opposed to giving clear and concise answers to the questions asked. Please DO US (and yourself) a huge favor... And GET TO THE POINT... you have had many questions asked that could have multi paragraph answers, and your main response seems to be that we cannot understand your knowledge yet. This is technically just a way for you to boost your ego, using the berating of others. Please show yourself to 'be a higher life form' by acting the part. No one is attacking you...

BUT we are STRONGLY questioning the validity of your story...

Also we seem to get more and more of these types of posts over the summer and thanksgiving breaks that are standard in most educational systems. How is the winter break going? Got out a little early this year I see...

I remember being 15 thinking that I was right, and knew how to correct the course of the world... ten years later I realize what a fool I was (and in part still am... yes growth has occurred but in the major scheme of things I know I KNOW NOTHING compared to those who have lived on this earth for 70 or 80 years)... question is can you willingly admit the same?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by aaron1994

you mean we have to wait till 2012 to find out we have been deceived for the last 6000 years when that knowledge has been available since satan deceived adam and eve in G-Ds garden of paradise?genesis 3:13 Yahvah said to the woman,what is this you have done?and the woman said,the serpent deceived me ,and i ate.with this fallen angel you find the source and author of lies and deception.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
So, now this far into the thread.......I'd like to know if you plan to spill the beans for specifics about 2012, otherwise, what's your point?

Just for grins, what is your DNA like? How about turning in a sample for us? Did you bring along photo's of your home planet? I'm sure we would all love to see them.

So, your girlfriend is Sheirra? Hmmm, wasn't that the name of the girl that the character Daniel falls in love with in the movie, Stargate? How convenient!

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by coven

...great points about the kids off from schools and getting creative around here, it's good they're playing w/ the right crowd who won't listen to simple claims.

I've been reading up on multiple personality disorder; aside from some pharm side effects that are making people think their dreams are real; it seems pretty rare, but this seems like the perfect forum for these types...

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 6-12-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by coven

I just have to ask ya sky. Where did you get this information? I would love to read some links on yera or jor-kh... and the merchant-wingbackers that were "travelling by".... PLEASE say you still have the links... I am totally looking forward to learning more about this topic.

I dont have any more links to my rebuttal of aaron than he has of his.

Lets just say I used to be a descendant of the cerz empire before being trans-carnated through intermediate orbital fornication and thats where I have my information from.

Aarons second name is Nisseus, which is clearly not a Yera name but rather a bluelight derivation of yonder barren lands beyond orion-60.4.

Something is amiss.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I will show photos. Soon Enough.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

...also, isn't 24 hours cutting it a little close? Maybe ask him how long it could take to produce some sort of evidence. Interstellar travel could be tough this time of year.

Remember the 57! Cliff Stone! This could be one of them, crawling out of the woodwork because you're talking MSM Springer! They all want in on it!

Trying to make light of this, should the OP have some mental issues I mentioned, he needs to seek help. Psychologists are cool, they'll just talk to you without dishing out drugs < special-interest loot (for themselves).

(how do I get the 'absolute' greater then symbol in here!?)

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   

...game on. This is too much. How about a hint of the photo(s) Aaron?!

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I will show photos. Soon Enough.

Cool. In the meantime will you answer my question? 3rd time posting this:

Originally posted by intrepid

Is your language more difficult than our languages?

No we use tones you would call whistles.

You missed my point,are Earth languages more or less difficult?

I bolded the important part.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Planet Yera is fictional according to this:

Erik had been taken into surgery an hour before having suffered many injuries from the battle of Teyfron one of the many strong holds the Falactians had built on the surface of Kuli’s home planet Yera

Fictionpress.com

the guy who writes this even claim owner rights?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Oh, goody on the photo's. I hope they are nice family album type photo's. You know, the ones where your entire family, cousins and all are gathered around the swimming pool knocking back a few Pepsi's and firing up the old BBQ. Oh yeah, please include the cutest baby photo of yourself that you can find too!

Uh oh........I think I broke the lol icon!

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I find earth languages to be easier to learn than ours.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
save your role playing for video games man...you can't come on here writing all that and have no pictures or evidence whatsoever to back it up.

this doesn't belong in the skunk works- it belongs in the trash

we already know everything you've conveyed to us anyways.

and if you don't have a body- why did you get a feeling in your chest?

This is the only post on ATS that I have ever felt the need to "DEBUNK"- your story is absolutely ludicrous!

save yourself some time and come up with a more believable story- then repost

good luck with your mission

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
In 1994 my mission began I was not born in 1994 it was the year we landed.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The images will be here soon. They show some nice photos as you would say.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Thats a long time to be on this planet. You Home sick?? So how about those pictures? Are you to busy creating them on your compter? I hope you are good at photo shop. These guys here are good at debunking Photos!

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I find earth languages to be easier to learn than ours.

You dont say a lot Aaron. Maybe you don't know english well enough to answer in complete, well thought out sentences and not just one sentence.

Or this is all a hoax--hopefully you saw Springer's post and you have 24 hours left to validate your claims.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Please Nisseus. Lets stick with the facts, ok? 1994 was a convergence-overtake point at 42.7775. How could you have possibly landed then? Not even the sel12 from andromeda-southcentral would have managed.

If you would have said you landed 1995 or 1996, that would be credible. But you know very well what was going on between 1990-94.

Also, forget it, "Yera" is no longer inhabited, not even in the 4 aligning parallel universes.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   

In 1994 my mission began I was not born in 1994 it was the year we landed.

How many is "we"? Did you travel together in one ship? How large is this ship? Where did you land? What was your angle of descent through our atmosphere? What was your approach speed? What is your ships top speed?

Describe your ship in regards to our geometric shapes?

Oh, and by all means, please help us by claifying past events:
Who shot Kennedy?
Who planned 911?

Where am I? Where did I come from, and why am I here? The answers to this will tell me if you are legit as the answer is not what it seems.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join