It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I ask you to read? Will you.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Nisseus that is my name that is what I want to be called. I was born outside your Earth on a planet I call Yera it lies behind the sun and can be called counter Earth as you would say. My Earth name is Aaron. I was sent here to observe both your kind and watch the transportation of various other races this is a very deep confession and I hope you listen to get down to the point, In the year 2012 you will be decieved or figuring out you were decieved a world wide disclosure will take place soon enough your world will not end but it is just beginning I tell you. I hope one day we can all live in peace and harmony, Im breaking the laws of the elders here but I feel it is nessecary to this fact I learned the english language by a universal tablet language not long after I landed, I will awnser your questions only if you dont shout or convict me of being untruthful because this is all being closely watched. Im not doing this to start a cult or make profit but to show you truth what you should do is investigate if you expect the truth some of you may not be capable of receieving the major picture but others are scared.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Where's your proof and why haven't Earth astronomers discovered and/or reported Yera?

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Your earth astronomers do not have the power or money to travel
to Yera it is farther than any other destination the sun hides our planet as it hid your planet before we travelled into the unknown territories that the ancestors described to us.

[edit on 5-12-2007 by aaron1994]

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
right.........

ill bite then..... Take me to you leader!

First of, could you post pictures of your universal translator tablet, as its not working very well, and i hope you still have the warranty on it.

How did you get to Earth?
What is your purpose here?
Do you have a visa?

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
The tablet is ordinary made of a material like steel or clay. It symbols the bird the mouse and the hand and various other symbols such as the eye card or heart.
Yes I have mantained a visa through advantage.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
And what is the significance of the year 1994 in your name ?

Is that the year you were bo .... sorry, hatched ?

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I think i need some headache "tablets" after reading that. You're doing my head in!

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Your planet is called "Yera"?

I find it interesting that one could assume that extraterrestrial life would have the same mouth parts necessary to pronounce syllables that homo sapiens can pronounce with their mouth parts.

Further, that the sound can be conveyed using our alphabet.

Last, that vocal and verbal words are used and not some kind of thought transference.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaron1994
Your earth astronomers do not have the power or money to travel
to Yera it is farther than any other destination the sun hides our planet as it hid your planet before we travelled into the unknown territories that the ancestors described to us.

[edit on 5-12-2007 by aaron1994]
You do know that we don't actually need to see a planet to know that it exist, right?

Just out of curiosity, would you be so kind to give us the following info about your planet:

-Aphelion
-Perihelion
-Orbital period
-Average Orbital speed
-Semi-major axis
-Longitude of ascending node
-Argument of perihelion
-Inclination

Pretty basic info that should be very easy to come up with.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by aaron1994

Nisseus,

You have asked us to listen to get down to the point. I'm sorry, if I missed something, but do you have one? A point that is. Just spit it out please, and skip the riddles.

Thanks

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I looked over some of your old threads...

I might have missed it, but how come you've never brought this up before?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by aaron1994

All right.....

What made you want to create this thread?

Were you ordered to provide this information?

Otherwise I spit on you if you're a hoaxer, meh.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TheHypnoToad

Thanks for pointing out to look at some of the old threads. The style is completely different also from this one. Seems OP had english down pretty well from the translater tablet in the other threads!

Maybe he didn't land here, but channels the Nisseus person?

Excuse me, I am laughing so hard right now, I can hardly type!

Oh gosh, whenever I look at this site lately, it isn't a question on my mind of if there is another dooms day thread about 2012, but how many?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Could you first learn English before coming here? Maybe then we can understand what you're saying, after you learn the value of punctuation.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Sniff, Sniff.... Smells like a skunk, looks like a skunk. Yep she sure is a skunk!

Skunks!!!

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   
At the risk of incurring the wrath of Moderators....

Shades of Uhmari...

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Hey! I've been there! Had some magnificent sushi and a back rub that was undescribable. They good folks.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:13 AM
link   
1. howwhere you sent here?

2. at what frquency does the counter earth planet vibrate?

3. what do you mean by beginning

4. what / who are the elders you refer to?

5. where and how do you live on planet earth?

6. are you visible and in human form and if so how did you become so?

7. if you know the future, how did you obtain this information?

8. why would "counter earth" people be concerned what happens on planet earth?

9. does your homeplanet orbit the sun?

10. how come you choose to post your advice here instead of making a website of your own or use other media?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Jim_Kraken

im certainly not the brightest bulb on the tree so heres a ? ive got...could a roughly twin planet revolve around our sun at the same speed as us on the opposite side without ever being dicovered? would it be undetected by our space probes? thanks for answering this if you will mr kraken or anyone...respectfully, mike

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   
@ OP

You said you are here to share with us the truth and some details about the upcomming change. Please do.

I am not interested in proofs, just the information you have and want to share.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join