It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I ask you to read? Will you.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
*** NOTICE ***

If you read this entire thread, you will know that Springer has given 24 hours for solid proof or evidence to be brought forward.

That 24 hours will be up around 5-6pm EST today.

Until then, if you have a serious question to ask then do so, other than that, the off topic, one line posts stop. The insults and name calling stops.
The demand for this thread to be closed, stops.

This is your warning.

Thank You.

Now the ball is in Aaron's court. *awaiting evidence*.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Although I'm fairly certain he won't be back to answer, I'll ask anway.

You said earlier that you are very good with electric[sic]. I am close to qualifying as a Master of Engineering in Cybernetics, basically making me a control systems engineer. I'd like to see the diagrams of your vehicle that runs on lightening. I'd like to know what kind of electric[sic] you are good at. Do you have any special electric[sic] knowledge that you feel us earthbound engineers will be discovering shortly?

Do you consider yourself an engineer? Here on earth you said you appear young. To what school do you attend?...

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
If he is a youngin, be nice, be kind,

Bless ya aaron,

*SIGH*

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7-12-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   
what is this? are you testing a plot outline for a novella? Its embarrassing, some of the posts here, that insult the intelligence of the 'seeking' community...this thread should be posted on a literary site and not here...shame on you.

Mod Note: One Line / Off Topic Post – Please Review This Link.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Hmmmmmm, I found a pic, and I've gotta say that you don't look much like an "alien" to me. Your profile there says Canada. Is that the reason you have such trouble with English, because you speak French natively?

Your "friend's" video says he landed 6 years ago, yet you say that the two of you landed 13 years ago. Your landing locations seem to differ as well. One of you is certainly not telling the truth. Why the dishonesty aaron?

[edit on 12/7/07 by redmage]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

He may be a youngin, but I mean you dont have to post crap like this. This post is an insult to everything ATS is about, I have had enough of topics like these.

Aaron is just another typical immature attention seeker with nothing better to do than play childish games on the internet

[snip]

Mod edit - removed insult.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by aaron1994

Oh GOD, we got another John Titor on our hands.

[snip]

I'll pay or postage & handling....

Mod Edit - removed reference to drugs.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by aaron1994
Nisseus that is my name that is what I want to be called. I was born outside your Earth on a planet I call Yera it lies behind the sun and can be called counter Earth as you would say.

Yeah, sure, I believe you until I ever see otherwise in person. The only thing that has me puzzled is that there are time travelers and aliens all over the place looking to grab some anomalies... I mean, after they traced your IP address, they would have grabbed you by now...

Oh, yeah, and you can visit me whenever you want by spaceship... I take that back... edited as this is a possible hoax...

[edit on 7-12-2007 by MegaCurious]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by redmage

WOW do you think it is wise to post his picture and location?

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

His just a kid OZ, we are the adults, we set the example.

Look at that face he is adorable,

Don't be to hard on him.

I don't think he should be banned either, maybe he thinks we are all a bunch of kooks, well what a perfect opportunity to prove him right ,

NO , just kiddin,

[edit on 093131p://bFriday2007 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
What gets me is that every cook that comes online claiming to be an actuall alien, always has a story so "fringe, new age, hippie on acid", freaking un-believable.

He'd be more convincing saying he's a Pleadien or something. Something more down to earth instead of going into the (altrernate Earth, Ralian channeling, Time traveller), bit.

Hey Guys, I'm From Narnia!! For Real!!! And I'm actually a talking Gopher in a human suit.

[edit on 12/7/2007 by Ironclad]

[edit on 12/7/2007 by Ironclad]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Modes please close this thread and ban this guy...
I do not see any credibility in his claims

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Doesn't anyone read anymore.....

Can't follow simple instructions and rules.

Thread closed to allow OP to come back and notify staff that they have the required "proof", which will allow discussion to continue.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join