It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I ask you to read? Will you.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   
i have no problem believing this. what do i have to lose anyways ?
it's better to be informed than not. we only have 4 years to go, if this is true, then i have been warned, if not, no harm done. life goes on... i don't undestand why people get so worked up over this stuff.

Here's a question...

Is your situation any similar to what happens in the movie "Man in black"?
is there an organization that deals with beings from other planets here on earth?

thanks.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   
HOAX - Someone please clear this from the board.

When will 14 year olds learn that they cannot pull off hoaxes...

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaden_x
i have no problem believing this. what do i have to lose anyways ?

rationality and brain cells? not to mention it promotes more *cough*heads to try similar stunts.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by cheeser

well you have to know how to use information given to you.
i see how what you mentioned could have an effect on a specific type of people. but i didn't say "Command Me". just saying it's good to be informed.

PSP

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Please ban people like him/her, how the hell can you go on a computer if you are a # piece out of Yera?

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by PSP
Please ban people like him/her, how the hell can you go on a computer if you are a # piece out of Yera?

What happened to freedom of speech?
You can never really tell if they are telling the truth or not because there are so many people out there doing hoaxes.
Guess its all down to believe or dont.

[edit on 7-12-2007 by Bullet Proof]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:19 AM
link   
obviously you have no understanding of natural selection and simple probability. let me point out a few discrepancies.

-they have similar language to us (apparently using english words for slang). you do know the amount of random drift involved in languages? let alone what someone else mentioned earlier in the thread saying that the very prospect that aliens developed speech/vocalizations that would slightly resemble ANY animal species on earth is ridiculious.
-having a similar "natural" body structure to us humans.
-having taste buds that are stimulated in a positive way by coke and pepsie?
-the OP doesn't answer any that are complex/empirical and just gives ambiguous broad answers to all the others.
-having such a similar conceptual framework to us humans.
-tablets that allows them to learn english? please just implant it in your brain with nanabots or something.
-saying that he can provide us with evidence/pictures he's an alien yet seeing no point in posting them?

thats just to name a few as i didn't even bother reading most the thread in detail as i had no reason to in making a conclusion.

also i just had to add, the video he added of another "hoaxer" had inaccuracies within the first two minutes (www.youtube.com...&rel=1).
he claims that humans only use 8% of our brains.. this is a mediated myth. talk to any neurologist and he will tell you that we use 100% of our brains (from a evolutionary point of view why would we keep cells alive that we don't use?), its just that a lot of our brain isn't "thinking stuff" but is support structures and too much electrical activity at one time will cause seizures. i would of thought advanced aliens would of known this? also aaron claims that they landed together, were this guy says that he landed 6 years ago in switzerland, whereas arron landed in 1994 near the artic.

i hope ATS makes an example out of this and bans this guys ip as well so he can't make another account going under a different alias.

[edit on 7/12/07 by cheeser]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:25 AM
link   
If you wanna test the authenticity of someones claims of being a higher being or intelligence, use humor.

I used humor in this thread, but our "advanced being" didnt even recognize it as such.

If I would have posted the nonsense I posted in...lets say sleepers thread, he probably would have had a laugh with me.

Same goes for testing cults and religions: If they dont have a sense of humor, I dont wanna follow their teachings.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:38 AM
link   
good point, similar to a kids response imo that hasn't developed the best grasp of english yet.
its just to much of a co-incidence, parallels between aarons behavior and having 1994 in the name.

[edit on 7/12/07 by cheeser]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by aaron1994
Would explaining how our crafts fly count as evidence I can make a diagram also.

[edit on 7-12-2007 by aaron1994]

All that is interesting, yes, but it would only be proof if we could experience it, and that would not be practical.

I think if we can continue to communicate with good questions and good answers we can increase the probability of what you are saying is true. We should not be expecting proof however.

The theory and the diagrams would be very interesting to see. If you understand the physics and can explain some aspects we may not understand that could go far in convincing some of us of the possibility of your story being true.

There needs to be some trust here. I'll suggest no one should attack you with anything but a well thought out question. Leave it to that. I am more than willing to hear what you can tell us.

What would be the violation you risk? How much of a crime are you committing? What "can't" you tell us? This might be a good place to start.

Here's my worry. If you are going against policy and the trust of your peers and superiors, can we trust you? Tell us what you risk and why we are worth the help.

First question is, what is the nature of your reality? Are you from a neighboring dimension or vibrational strata above our perceived world? Your Earth is not in our time space, correct? So can you tell us the nature of these worlds from your perspective?

ZG

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Dangit!!!

Your stories sounded like good sci-fi... I was soooo hoping for a good (though slightly crazy) read about intergalatic wars and what not... (just not the L Ron Hubbard Style...) I figured you were pulling this kids chain, BUT i had to ask earlier as your statements were SOOOOO much better than his... Can you just start a BTS thread and write the story of to civilizations you created to throw this hoaxer off?

(seriously.. I thought it was an awesome concept... Specially with the smackdown of "just admit it... your lying... (I'm quoting from memory here...) after all the planet Jor-ka has been depopulated for 2.65 billion years)
"long, long ago... in a galaxy far far away...."

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   

The problem with the pictures are the sun had exposed the photos to radiation also they are a format unreadable to my computer I can explain anything asked though by admins or springer I am not being untruthful everything I have said was true. It is well incredible though.

Media that is corruptible by "radiation" is primitive even by our standards. You are going to have to explain this.

The photo is a file? How do you view any pictures then? From the camera? Or, do you have another device?

We have to call you on these things. You need to explain these and not just throw them out as excuses.

Can you try harder please? I'm loosing this frequency.

ZG

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   
u really expect me to believe this crap... LOLOLOL>>> !!! i spent my way laughing while reading through these many pages of thread. this guy cant answer our question cause he knows nothing about space and the sun and crap... especially the "does ur planet orbit the sun ?" "yes and no" what kinda answer is that ?? well its now exactly what he said but its close. very close.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 06:10 AM
link   
By pipes do you mean fiber optics, or conducting wave tubes?

How do you levitate? Anti Gravity, electro gravidic a singularity, or other?

What is the range of your craft?

How do you navigate? Is time an aspect of your navigation?

How many can it accommodate?

Does it have any defensive technology?.

How is solar "collected" How many square feet of light can you process and convert to electric? How is that converted to lift?

ZG

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by coven

ooop....sorry for clowning around. I actually DO believe in vast cosmic scenarios, but in this case I was kidding.

But it goes to show how easy it can be to fake it and have people believe.

And thats precisely the problem: In order to experience higher stuff, you need to suspend all disbelief...which also means opening up oneself to being duped.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   
There is really no point in asking anymore serious questions than the ones already asked.

The questions that have been answered by the OP (few and far between) are simplistic ones that require no technical knowledge. (Come on people, he said his engine is made of pipes!)

When the mods get up and have a cup of coffee, this thread is going to be nuked. And nuked it should be.

I dont know about anyone else, but these threads are starting to get annoying. Too bad there cant be a requirement for proof, 24-48 hours after the creation of such threads.

That would certainly eliminate the larger of these repetitive threads.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Aaron1994

Wouldn't gravitational lensing around the sun allow us to see your planet?

Also, will the United States fall into revolution come the 2008 Presidential Elections?

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Ok........with all due respect and sincere apologies, at this time it seems only, .........humane to call bull [snip]. There it is. I call bull [snip] on this one.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7-12-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   

There is a reason we dont be open to others is that the fear of humiliation or being called a hoax.

Why would this be true? With your background and knowledge you should easily be able to state information that would make people consider what you say is the truth. The way it is being done by you at this point is doesn't suggest the truth,

Seems you would know more of your craft propulsion then 'there are pipe that collect lightning'.

[edit on 12/7/2007 by roadgravel]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Okay, he is a kid alright. Do a simple search for him and he shows up everywhere. He likes music, online gaming and video's on ebaumsworld. Also likes to view and post abovepolitics and BTS as well. But most disturbing is likes online role playing at a site called Gaia.

More important data:

Date of Birth: September 13, 1993
Sex: Male

If you look at the grammar when you search you can be pretty sure the people are one in the same.

Now Aaron, just to clarify.........were you born here or did you attach your soul to a newborn? Considering the weird stuff I see goes on in the world of Gaia there is a huge manifestation of the imagination which I believe sparked this topic.

Sooooo............not to be bashing but if you intend to claim to be from another planet you also need to defend your position and give some kind of plausible proof if you want to be taken seriously.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join