I ask you to read? Will you.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheHypnoToad
I looked over some of your old threads...

I might have missed it, but how come you've never brought this up before?

Another thing I found weird when reading the OP's other threads & posts is the fact that he/she includes themselves in the human race vs using terms like "your" when referring to us in this thread.

So why did we create the space station share you opinions?

thread

When one makes white house its time to impeach to take back on our own.

thread

And here's our extraterrestrial involved in a conversation on how to build a better spaceship;

Thats a good point Im thinking using a modeled down cheaper version than Apollo 11 may be a good idea. We could structurely land a base on the moon and land back in earth soon. From there we would bring a boeing type 47 and launch it off the moon which is possible due to the amount of atmosphere probaly the best idea tell me what you think?

thread

Somethin just doesn't stir the Kool-Aid for me with respect to this claim.

2PacSade-

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I ask you to tell the truth? Will you.

Posts like this hurts others who want to come here and tell about their experiences and be taking seriously. Its too bad

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaron1994
Nisseus that is my name that is what I want to be called. I was born outside your Earth on a planet I call Yera it lies behind the sun and can be called counter Earth as you would say.

You know, all the intergalatic travel guides say the cuisine on Yera is very poor. Is that why you came to earth, to sample our delights such as dunkin' donuts?

Thanks for coming and sharing this info with us by the way. I feel much more secure knowing that a real live alien has confirmed the 2012 thing is going to happen.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
i agree with poster somewhurs above to that perhaps a questioning mind is better than open mind, a good filter is always healthy, but i'm really interested in what this guy (girl?) has to say, i hope he comes back

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Can the OP tell me about the Gulf of Yera, I'm told it is a beautiful place, a place where people / beings would like to live.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
So is aaron1994 back or we are discussing among ourselves...
I seen this guy has started two more threads till now, not very informative... very few responses... I guess this time he wanted to create a news and so...

aaron1994 I see you online... please respond to my earlier questions

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Soooo...no flags and only one star for OP. Looks like ATS is learning from experience...

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Man.. you guys scared the peaceful lil alien back to Yera with all your negativity. WE'RE ALL DOOMED!!! 2012
with all this hype something better happen in 2012.. Or else Im gonna make something happen

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
IMO the OP has attempted a "smash n' grab" for attention/ATS point with a blatant hoax here. MODS please swing the ban hammer! Fodder like this does nothing but hurt the reputation of this community.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Illuminated88 -
Hang around ATS longer and see the good stuff it has to offer.
After awhile you'll get sick of people like this poster just like the rest of us.
Think of it as dogs barking trying to protect their home.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
1. howwhere you sent here?
In a spacecraft during the year 1994 roughly 13 years ago. The craft uses lighting as fuel letting us travel faster.

2. at what frquency does the counter earth planet vibrate?
Frequencys beyond your dreams so complex many cannot compare with. We are a older race though and have learned our mistakes.

3. what do you mean by beginning
Your planet is going through cycles and there are many more expiriences to come some will be horrific others will be wonderful.

4. what / who are the elders you refer to?
They are our leaders like your presidents they were elected by our kind.

5. where and how do you live on planet earth?
I will tell you once that my main duty was to observe Humanity and I watch many and protect you from others who are not friendly.

6. are you visible and in human form and if so how did you become so?
My original form was similar to human except deeper eyes and a few diffrent things. Yes I am not invisible. There are many others who talk to you that are not earth humans sometimes Physically other times mentally.

7. if you know the future, how did you obtain this information?
This has been planned out for years and your evolution is not old.

8. why would "counter earth" people be concerned what happens on planet earth? We always want to help others and w you all deserve much better and we dont want to see a planet destroyed and we want to live peaceful with you.

9. does your homeplanet orbit the sun?
Yes and No it is hard to understand for you all right now

10. how come you choose to post your advice here instead of making a website of your own or use other media
It seemed like a good idea as you say I felt it in my chest

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
mmk

So here we go again with the vague answers that prove nothing.
Give us something tangible that can prove you are who you say you are please. Tell us something we don't know.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by aaron1994

Mate, we already have one thread that's full of it, Sleeper's. We don't need another one. Good on you for being able to create things out of thin air, but we're not buying it.

Go write a novel or a screenplay. That would time better spent!

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I think we're capable of "understanding" this:

9. does your homeplanet orbit the sun?
Yes and No it is hard to understand for you all right now

Is 'your' planet Nibiru to us? Can you be more specific about 2012?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
So, "lightening" ships, really? And where is your 'War of the Worlds' ship now OP?

[edit on 6-12-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
If you are still around... question for you
1) where is your planet... behind Sun? be more specific
Ive awnsered this it is at times behind the sun and at other time dragged around by force.
2) Is life similar on your planet
very we are much like you and look much like you we even use Earth languages as a sort of slang
3) what is your age?
at this time im about 50 earth years old I look very young though in adolecence or teens it would seem
4) why you were selected
5) do you have any boyfried girlfrnd (if you have any sex)
yes I do Sheirra is her name she is a support of this contact

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
aaron,i just cant believe u for some reasons.

number one the 1994 in ur name. it just make me think u were born on 1994.

second, u dont give any specifics, u just give a one liner. AND NO PROOF AT ALL
even liars like david ike give big speeches and presentations. but u just a one liner.

and third, i cant beleive an ats member, there are many fakers and hoaxes here.

[edit on 6-12-2007 by Professor Khaos]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Well, since you use English as a slang, why not humor us for awhile, we got the time... so, you're expecting us to believe there's a 'parallel Earth' like in comic books? (see Crisis on Infinite/Multiple Earths) Or, like Streiber's recent 'fiction' -- 2012, War of the Souls -- where, he does talk about exactly what you're mentioning -- a twin Earth.

Do you have photos of yourself, your home world -- any proof? Otherwise, you're going to get the people who call you 'hoax' every which way it can be worded or the others, who are in 'shanti shanti' land, they probably don't even know their own address and ask the most pointless questions, dragging these threads on for no apparent reason.

[edit on 6-12-2007 by anhinga]

link   
They are ships that fuel on lightning such as your vehicles use natural gas. I have seen many of Earths films depicting aliens and we would never invade it is against our ways.

Awnser 1

What will Happen In 2012?
Many things will happen one the newage begins for you. My most applause to the ones who think I am fake, I will not charge you for information or start a cult but explain. My most favorite is the evolution of your animals and plants even diseases.

link   

5. where and how do you live on planet earth?
I will tell you once that my main duty was to observe Humanity and I watch many and protect you from others who are not friendly.

You seem to be at odds with your "main duty".

"observe":

verb: watch attentively

I don't see how "protecting" comes into play with your "duty".

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join