It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I ask you to read? Will you.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
are u some kind of superhero?

how many of ur kind are here to protect us and protect us from what?

[edit on 6-12-2007 by Professor Khaos]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
[edit on 6-12-2007 by aaron1994]

link   

link   
Making sure things go correctly would be a good way to say this, assuring that this plan can be finished peacefully mainly stopping abductions many who have abducted you were taken off Earth.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
whats so special about us?

maybe u are here to kill us all and take our planet for ur people

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by aaron1994

...you've also started a Planet X thread -- anything you care to mention about that?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
whats so special about us?
That you have survived the first stage turning into your modern state. Also you have different emotions than our kind. We also find you wonderful and mysterious and amazing I find it wonderful that we can all talk together also.

maybe u are here to kill us all and take our planet for ur people
Never this would be wrong we are happy on our planets we visit to stop these things from happening and to explore Earth.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   

So your from an advanced civilization from another planet? Sounds cool 'cause I love space and just the thought of beings comings here from other planets.

If your telling the truth, that would be amazing, just like the supposed angel Michael from the bible.
Here's his thread: www.belowtopsecret.com...

And Mr. Alien dude, can you give us any info. that supports your claims of the events of 2012 or any info. hidden form humans that we don't know about yet?

[edit on 6-12-2007 by Monsterenergy791]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
you've also started a Planet X thread -- anything you care to mention about that? To allow you to calaborate on ideas seeing if you were ready for this moment that was the purpose of past replys and posts.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
This could turn into a post count bunny that keeps going and going and going. Nothing can outlast the post count bunny!

Goodbye post!

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6-12-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Why not try something tangible? Like fixing the ozone layer, or global warming? Change Coke to Pepsi, anything that can actually be seen.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   

...dude, I'm not an ATS junkie -- plus, it's nearly impossible to read ALL the threads, there's only so many minutes in the day -- not that I haven't tried.

You have the floor -- feel free to elaborate, like I said, I looked into your threads, seeing what you're up to, what else should I say?

Planet X, so? Another planet in orbit... tell us then, NASA lies? Life on planets that we know names of? Nibiru is its 3,600 year-orbit on its way here? What?

We like to be 'straight forward' as in, telling each other what we know. I'm being polite & cordial with you...

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
The biggest thing I can tell you about the upcoming years are there will be a great storm which may shift Earths poles this will affect some and others will be able to enjoy this new ways. The mayan calender was from there own gods or ETS as you must say the greatest are the stories of the fallen home on Earth which sunk along with crystals find them and you awnser your own question.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Planet X, so? Another planet in orbit... tell us then, NASA lies? Life on planets that we know names of? Nibiru is its 3,600 year-orbit on its way here? What?
Nasa is a valuable source of knowledge and should not be judged by lies they may cover truth but in the end the truth is told like my story of my life. Nibiru may come back one day we dont know when though some things should be kept as a suprise though it is much more exciting that way. Nibiru travels a very long orbit to and the last time seen from earth was long ago.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Why not try something tangible? Like fixing the ozone layer, or global warming? Change Coke to Pepsi, anything that can actually be seen.
That is not our duties to do Coke and Pepsi are both enjoyed by humans and are a cultural drink even to our kind it was very tasty indeed. Ozone and global warming will end very soon trust me about this Humanity makes a mistake into a a work of art eventually.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I appreciate the response. Thank you....

...could you explain the 'position' of "your" planet more. Nothing can be "on the other side" of the sun from our understanding(s) of orbit.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaron1994
Ozone and global warming will end very soon trust me about this Humanity makes a mistake into a a work of art eventually.

OK, I'll bite. How will this be done?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Okay I won't scream or yell. So what do you believe about free energy.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Yera orbits the sun and orbits another star not to far beyond the sun. Orbits can change frequently though but we plan on orbiting the sun for years right now.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
So what do you believe about free energy?
It can be done as we use this in our ships the lightning factor is the best way known to us.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join