It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I ask you to read? Will you.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Entity Aaron,

you have not responded to my statement that the planet Yari/Yeri/Yati/Jor is not inhabited since 2.85 Billion years.

So either you are also a time-traveller, or you are not who you say you are. I doubt that you are a time-traveller though, because 2.85 Billion years would stretch your being-ness to an extent that you would not be able to focus in on buying a computer, much less using it to post messages to a forum.

Furthermore, if you were really from there you would not be using the imprint of Aaron, as your race has already escaped to 4th Dimension.

Explain yourself!

[edit on 6-12-2007 by Skyfloating]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I would really like you to answer these questions that were on the first page of this thread. It will lend credibility to you and your claims.

Just out of curiosity, would you be so kind to give us the following info about your planet:

-Aphelion
-Perihelion
-Orbital period
-Average Orbital speed
-Semi-major axis
-Longitude of ascending node
-Argument of perihelion
-Inclination

Source

Edit to add: I dont think your going to answer any of these questions, nor do I think you can explain how your planet is and is not on the other side of the sun.

Some have alluded to their belief or disbelief of you in this thread, but Im going to come out and say it. You have no information for us, your probably about 13-15 years old, and your making all this up.

Sorry if its harsh, but it is what it is.

[edit on 6-12-2007 by InSpiteOf]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaron1994

2) Is life similar on your planet
very we are much like you and look much like you we even use Earth languages as a sort of slang

Is your language more difficult than our languages?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Granted ATS is wildly successful in its genre, but why do this here. Only a tiny segment of Humanity is represented here and any message you have will be lost within a day or two. Intellectually what you say you are doing here, now on ATS, makes zero logic. So my question would be; What is the point? There is no reason to believe you and you fail to present any reason to believe you. How did you do the things you are claiming without basic understanding of how to present a message of importance to intelligent Humans? Is our understanding beyond that of the Race you claim to represent? Are we more intellectually advanced. Your approach to this thread would indicate that. Unless you are in fact a very young Human?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I did not say that Yera was unhabitated. Anyways where did you read this? I dont remmember writing anything such.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
A lot of words,
Yet little said.

Claims, Assertions,
Or so I've read.

Clear the air,
Blue skies abound.
Clarify,
So it be found.

Mork,
Call Orson.
Wells,
If need be.

Good luck Aaron... you may very well need it.

Mod Edit : we get your point, however

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

Stay On Topic.

[edit on 6-12-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I did not say that Yera was unhabitated. I dont remmember writing anything such.

Yes, but I am saying that Yera is uninhabited. It was taken over by the cerz empire and then abandoned by them 2.85 Billion years ago.

Actually it wasnt even called Yera back then but Jor-Kh. It was called yera only 400 years ago by a group of merchant-wingbackers travelling by.

So, who are you really?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Granted ATS is wildly successful in its genre, but why do this here. Only a tiny segment of Humanity is represented here and any message you have will be lost within a day or two. Intellectually what you say you are doing here, now on ATS, makes zero logic. So my question would be; What is the point? There is no reason to believe you and you fail to present any reason to believe you. How did you do the things you are claiming without basic understanding of how to present a message of importance to intelligent Humans? Is our understanding beyond that of the Race you claim to represent? Are we more intellectually advanced. Your approach to this thread would indicate that. Unless you are in fact a very young Human?

Why would I not I could tell none or I could see how you respond not only am I telling the truth but I show you the way to understand our cultures which I will later explain I hope you will read more I write though Im enjoying earth much and I thank you for being so friendly at times.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I assure you Yera is still alive and welcomed I bring this to great outrage though I am who I say I am. Truthful I am and will continue to be.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   

No we use tones you would call whistles.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annie Mossity

A lot of words,
Yet little said.

Claims, Assertions,
Or so I've read.

Nice little rhyme there.

Aaron, you need to say more because your story is just too much out of the ordinary for us humans to believe. For something different may be ridiculed, but if you give us information and answer our questions, you may find that our beliefs will strengthen the OP.

For Einstein had great new info. the people didn't know and couldn't believe, but Eisenstein had equations and evidence to back up his theories and so should you do the same about your 'story', Aaron, that you told us.

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   

No we use tones you would call whistles.

You missed my point,are Earth languages more or less difficult?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by aaron1994

Ok buddy....im gonna go out on a limb here a say this to you: I WANT OFF THIS PLANET!!!
Im tired of all this crap thats going on and i want to achieve a higher level of existence. I want to fight injustice but it is almost impossible to fight those injustices that exist in our society due to beauracratic red tape.
I want off! How do i do this? Where can i go to infiltrate a society of non-humans from this planet to learn the secrets of the universe? I dont want you to prove anything to me....i want you to get me out of this hell hole!!

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Lets begin about Yera. Formed during the time your solar system of earth was being created long ago. It was later that a planet which was a star broke off and created a new orbit letting us orbit another star the sun and letting us continue or orbit. Thats a breif statement for this part.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I am sorry but when you start the "Yoda speak" my gages get all whacked out.

Unlike "sleeper", you claim to be an "alien" and that goes well beyond personal "experiences".

THAT my dear, otherworldly friend requires some evidence here on ATS.

Acceptable evidence would be the submission of something absolutely "otherworldly" to the staff of ATS. We can accommodate your privacy in delivering this evidence so don't fret over that.

You are officially informed that you have 24 hours to produce said evidence or this thread will be closed and your account disabled.

Springer...

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
AAron194
Why would you whistle if you can speak? What benefit is there to that.
Why do you speak only English? Why not Chinese or Russian etc...
Did you ever think maybe you look like a teenager because you are a teenager?
How can your planet shift orbits from star to star? Wouldnt the gravity shift mess up your axis point and cause great upheaval to your planet?
Did you come here alone or with a group?
How much time did it take you to get here from your planet and how ofter do you go back to visit?
Why did they send you as opposed to someone else from your planet? What is your job on your planet?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I don't think you understood my post but you did answer it without knowing.

I think I'll refer to this from now on as the "Sleeper Complex" although Sleeper is a bit out of your league with his Fiction.

Your approach is amiable enough so I don't think there is any harm. Have a nice day.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   

HEY!! Didnt you hear me!? Im crying for help here....i want off this planet and i want to start fighting for universal truths and justice. Teach me, learn me, train me....ill give you my address and you can pick me up or have me abducted, i just want something bigger and more significant. Im tired of my job, my debt, getting pulled over....and tired of people starting threads saying there aliens and not offering relief to any of us.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Skyfloating,
That is awesome. You approach a delusional person by becoming part of his delusion. Wonderful approach.

Aaron1994,
I respect you. At least you stirred up a bunch of people and got them to reply. I always respect a good trouble maker

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
...it appears the powers-that-be are cutting your thread/residency. I imagine there's cameras on Yera to produce said evidence when the OP has mentioned a sort of technology that sounds like Kaku's 'type of civilization' theories in being able to adjust a planet's orbit. We'll see...

[edit on 6-12-2007 by anhinga]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join