It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Italian President 9/11 An Inside Job

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
firstly I am on topic... you people need to READ THE ARTICLE... he states mossad and ZIONISTS were involved...

Man... Its good to know Israel can shut down our Air National Guard...

Specially over Washington.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I believe the Italian is only echoing what has already been said. He is a reliable source in a reliable newspaper.

Being that he is so intimate with the intelligence community we will never know if he is working some angle or furthering some hidden agenda, or if he is simply telling the truth. Who could be trusted these days?

I think we have to look at the big picture here. He is not the first person to say this. He is one of many important people among many important facts on the mountain of evidence that proves that we are being lied to about 9/11.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by coven

I'm sorry, I failed to notice where in history the Jews of Central Europe or Brooklyn were inhibited from being Jews by their failure to occupy Palestine. My bad!

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by coven

If Israel and Washington are in cahoots, it's not too tough.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
9-11 was the same tactic Hitler used when he burnt down the Reichstag
then blamed it on the opposition party. Only this time it was spelled out in the
PNAC (People for a New American century ) document written in 97 that stated
"We need a new Pearl Harbor" to get our warmonger scenario going. This is the oldest trick in the book. Say it's 1840 and a guy comes to Dodge City with a wagon full of guns. Only the town is peaceful and nobodies buying-all he has to do is to find a few weakminded crazies give them guns and have them start shooting then everybody wants guns. It's the same with the Military Industrial Complex that runs the government. To them there's no profit in peace therefore death scenarios will be enacted by them on a continous basis until either they are caught and jailed or they kill us all. Do we really need every trivial detail of 9-11. We just need to find the people who are pulling the strings and lock em up.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

see now that is totally agreeable... Complicity from multiple governments would have been necessary... BUT the key conspirator was ours.

just goes to further show that there IS some form of back room (read: secret) meetings that plot and plan our futures for us.

This is what HAS to be stopped for America to get back to its place in the world...
We have to take back control... PEACEFULLY.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
This is exactly why I think the main stream media needs to cover this story, they have vast recources to get to the bottom of things, maybe they can figure out if this guy has a hidden agenda or if he's really speaking the truth. But sadly it will never happen, no matter how much evidence we have it will never be enough, or if it is, it will be two decades too late.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by coven

Now we're getting somewhere. This shouldn't be about a blame game, rather it should be about course correction.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jim_Kraken
reply to post by coven

I'm sorry, I failed to notice where in history the Jews of Central Europe or Brooklyn were inhibited from being Jews by their failure to occupy Palestine. My bad!

Seriously? is that the best you can do?

Palestine is NOT occupied... Hell they're about to have their own country... Ever watch/read the news?

Secondly... A Jewish Person can live wherever they want... but a Jewish person who Doesn't support Israel is a Jewish person with a LOT of inner conflict and hatred.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   

reply to post by coven

If Israel and Washington are in cahoots, it's not too tough.

oh yeah...

"Hey Brother Bush... Were gonna blow up two building in New York and Then were going to blow up a section of your TOP SECRET military planning facility..

you down?"

yeah... thats exactly how it happened... Care to provide any evidence of this conversation? Exactly... Now stop the ASSUMPTIONS...

The only people who could have PULLED THIS OFF (the actual act of 9-11 not the planning) are the leaders of our government.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Cowgirlstraitup7

The "mainstream" media will never cover this story because they are well paid ingnore all sorts of things. Have you ever heard of a big mainstream news story on the Bildebergers?

If you want facts, look at the foreign press and how they view the US. Of course you'll have to sift through their own agendas as well though. Foreign press are manipulated in different ways. The American press is just bought outright.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by coven

Are they really self-hating if they criticize Israel or do they just have a different opinion of what it means to be a Jew?

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   

reply to post by coven

Now we're getting somewhere. This shouldn't be about a blame game, rather it should be about course correction.

And where have I not focused on course correction? I keep saying QUIT blaming ISRAEL... thats all... and if you blame Israel you seriously have a PROBLEM WITH JUDAISM.

My goal is to get people to focus their blame on the problem and not some friggin wolf in sheeps clothing theory.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   

reply to post by coven

Are they really self-hating if they criticize Israel or do they just have a different opinion of what it means to be a Jew?

personally I think they are REALLY self hating... its a mental state...

They may have a different opinion of what it means to be Jewish, but their opinion HIGHLY differs from those Orthodox Jews who still reside in Israel.

its like comparing protestant to catholic... Same Basic Idea... but a LOT of confusion in between.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by coven

Coven, you seriously need to calm down. Feel free to defend Israel but please get off your Criticism of Israel=Jewhate soap box.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
*comes back into topic*

Oh heck no, I'm not letting another topic skyrocket to 50 million posts with 2-5 users doing all the posting and 95% of it being nothing more than mindless babble. You 14-year-olds need to go elsewhere and have your cat fight, because ATS is NOT the place for that.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

If the other side "doesn't start nothing, there won't be nothing". I don't like fighting but I'm not just going to stand there and take it when the other side launches ad hominem attacks.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   

If the other side "doesn't start nothing, there won't be nothing". I don't like fighting but I'm not just going to stand there and take it when the other side launches ad hominem attacks.

If you are proud of being an Anti-Zionist I guess my First post was an attack... But I meant EVERY word I said. Bigotry has got to die in this world... and to feed into the ANTI-Zionist movement is only fueling the bigots in this worlds fire.

Hitler used the EXACT same tactic.

then he killed millions.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by coven

Wow, really trying to outdo yourself, huh? I'm done dealing with you...you should hope the mods are going to be merciful with you.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim_Kraken

Welcome to my world of permanent Ignore... Sure... the mods can punish me if they find if reasonable... but all I have done is put forth an argument AGAINST anti-zionism... Why do you so ARDENTLY defend the ideal of destroying another persons country?

I guess you should bother answering as I'm not going to be the one to see it.

this is why I stay away from 9-11 threads.... Some CT'ers just DON'T understand that people can be passionate in a debate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join