It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Italian President 9/11 An Inside Job

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

Once I had a lot of respect for you. I've never agreed with your defense of the official story but I at least thought you were sincere and intelligent. My respect is gone now. Your claim that 9/11 CTs do not offer one shred of evidence is not only insulting, it is highly disingenuous. It is trolling and I have informed the mods that it is. Christ, we've got the put options in the weeks leading up to 9/11 which were never properly investigated, despite the fact that it would be easy to do so, the wire transfer of $100,000 to Mohammed Atta from the head of Pakistani Intelligence at the time, Bush's lack of any sort of attempt to escape what he should have believed to be life-threatening danger, and so, so many other things that I could mention. No, we do not have a shred of evidence, we have a MOUNTAIN of it.

Nice try.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
How many more people of high political standing and credibility need to come forward and call "inside job" for us to take the hint?

This is probably the best witness to the cause of 9/11-CTs yet.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim_Kraken

Oh the Captain allways rides the wave of skeptisium, it's part of who he is. We need him and others like him to balance the scales of debate.

Could this be (the OPs post) the crack in the already thin ice of 911?

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jim_Kraken

Once I had a lot of respect for you. I've never agreed with your defense of the official story but I at least thought you were sincere and intelligent. My respect is gone now. Your claim that 9/11 CTs do not offer one shred of evidence is not only insulting, it is highly disingenuous. It is trolling and I have informed the mods that it is. Christ, we've got the put options in the weeks leading up to 9/11 which were never properly investigated, despite the fact that it would be easy to do so, the wire transfer of $100,000 to Mohammed Atta from the head of Pakistani Intelligence at the time, Bush's lack of any sort of attempt to escape what he should have believed to be life-threatening danger, and so, so many other things that I could mention. No, we do not have a shred of evidence, we have a MOUNTAIN of it.

Nice try.

The SEC investigated the put options story, and the guy got paid. Old story.

It involved an institutional manager buying put options and hedging by also BUYING 115,000 shares of American Airlines. He was following a newsletter that he followed.

Bad try.....

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   

It just doesn't make sense that if it happened, that it'd be common knowledge in the intel community. Is the CIA supposed to have told other intel agencies, "pssst, don't tell anyone, but we attacked ourselves- aren't we clever."

Key word here is "intelligence" it is the job of intelligence agencies to know what other intelligence agencies are up to. To understand properly the weaknesses and strengths of their opponents. Lots of methods are used for this, from cliched stuff like actual spies and moles, to more subtle means of gathering information such as electronic spying.

I think you read the phrase "is common knowledge" and assumed it implies that agencies are all buddy buddy with each other (Well CIA and mossad are, but that's another story)

There is nothing in the article that offers one shred of evidence.

George Bush tapdancing and singing "I did it, I did it, I'm sorry, I did it!" wouldn't be evidence, people would just assume he had been paid to say so.

There is no such thing as proof on planet earth aside from forensics. Even then forensics will use the phrase evidence, even though it has a completely different meaning to the word proof.

Proof is demanded by those incapable of viewing the evidence and making up their own minds about a situation. That is how your government has made you, dependent totally on the concept of proof, which cannot exist in these situations, anything can be doctored so proof cannot exist.

Evidence is exactly as the name implies, something which makes something evident. Imo there is evidence but no proof, the fact that so many people suspect 9/11 being an inside job is evidence in of itself. Of course there are plenty of conspiracy bandwagon jumpers, who dont need much encouragement to hop on, but that does not mean there are no real conspiracies

[edit on 4-12-2007 by unnamedninja]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I don't get it. What did those people in 9/11 die for? Aren't their loved ones, relatives angry?

It was all a lie? 9/11, weapons of mass destruction, Colin Powell's testimony to the UN, the 9/11 commission findings, media coverage, the flag waving, etc., etc.

What about our dead and wounded troops, the brave firefighters who have become sick, the many dead and sickened Iraqi civilians, the DU contamination?

How do we fix this mess?

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim_Kraken

Jim ~

Although I respect your opinion, I stand by my post. I do not want to derail this thread with more debates of the same old recycled pet theories you may or may not have.

I don't troll. I try to offer the facts behind 911 and share what I know. I don't claim to have all the answers, but I have yet been shown anything that leads me to believe 911 was an inside job.

C.O.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Why is it that anyone who has a different opinion about the attacks on 9/11 is labeled an

American Hating Truther
I love America. I vote, pay taxes, and would fight & die for my country. I also believe if you are informed enough about the 9/11 attacks you can only come to the conclusion that the planes were not the reason the towers came down.

Does this make me anti-American? Am I less of a patriot because I question the proposterious story about the attacks we were feed? Do I hate my country because I have an opposing view to the mainstream sheeple? No, it just makes you ignorant.............

[edit on 4-12-2007 by Osyris]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Osyris

Osyris ~

After rereading my post, I had a feeling I was going to get this. Sorry... I was talking about the anti-American sentiment we now have around the world. I was not talking about ALL 911 truthers. I know there are many that love and even fight for our country and the freedom it provides.

Hope that clears it up.

C.O.

Edit to add: I'm not going to start debating theories in this thread. If you are questioning how informed I am, you havent read many of my posts

[edit on 4-12-2007 by CaptainObvious]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
as sloppy as everything is, I can't help but to think it was meant to be exposed eventually. I'm beyond wondering if it was an inside job, now im wondering if the coverup was sloppy on purpose or not.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by scientist

Considering the agenda that 911 has furthered, you're probably right. The fear and helplessness the realization instills when one first realizes the truth is only further compounded by the realization that they don't really care if someone is clear-headed enough to figure it out.

And as for the other intel services knowing, you have to assume they knew it was an inside job immediately as it happened--after all, pretty much every intel service in the world was sending us urgent warnings about 911 over the summer of 2001, all falling on deaf ears. These people are not stupid, and they know we aren't either. It's a no-brainer for someone with the resources at their command.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
No one has spoken up because this story is coming from prisonplanet. The conservative person with an agenda will never believe anything this person has to say, so basically, the MSM will not report on it. And I figure a lot of people here on ATS will say this is mistranslated hearsay and any other thing they can think of to make this story get burried. Good find though. Thanks for sharing, just repeats the same thing I have known for a while. 9/11 was an inside job. Enough said.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cowgirlstraitup7
No one has spoken up because this story is coming from prisonplanet.

you are missing the point. this isn't something that was said to prison planet, it was said to a respectable newspaper in italy, by a credible source.

[edit on 4-12-2007 by scientist]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I'm suspicious. The MO for the agency fakes is people who are either pushing disinformation, Ex/Former Intell, Ex/Former politics, Ex/Former military, etc.. So, we should watch out. Remember that this guy is the former President of a G8 country which isn't exactly new to staged terror.

I'm not saying Andreotti is a fake, I'm saying that this could be a breakthrough coming-public, or it could be someone who's leading people on a false trail which leads directly to Israel.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by scientist

Originally posted by Cowgirlstraitup7
No one has spoken up because this story is coming from prisonplanet.

you are missing the point. this isn't something that was said to prison planet, it was said to a respectable newspaper in italy, by a credible source.

[edit on 4-12-2007 by scientist]

So what are we going to do about it, are we ever going to see MSM tell the story, what about Keith Olbermann, who, if anyone is going to share this story beyond the internet, no one, that's who. Why?

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

I had many doubts leading up to the invasion of Iraq. I was not resentful of the lack of support by Canada, I was very curious. Colin Powell could not convince the UN to make the war legal. I basically thought that Canada did not want to risk becoming a war criminal. No offense to you neighbors up there, but I was wondering at the time how Canada could stand up against Bush's will when so many other countries got bullied into joining an illegal war.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Thank you for your return to civility. I forgive you for your remark, I know I haven't always been the gentleman in such discussions as I should.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueRaja

The intelligence community are not manipulated by the things that sway the masses. They can see clearly through the smokescreens because they employ and defend themselves against the same tactics of obfuscation that were used on the American public by its own government and intelligence services.

It is not just common knowledge among the intelligence community, but the global community. The whole world knows that 9/11 was not what was claimed at the time. Furthermore, the whole world knows that the US invaded a soverign nation without cause or provaction, just like Germany did when they invaded Poland.

The American public is blinded by the propoganda. It's like a broken heart syndrome. We just can't accept that this nation is no longer the country we loved or that it could do such horrible things. Like the battered wife who will take the beating until the day she dies. Or the old man who refuses to believe that his trophy wife has emptied his account and is sleeping with the plumber.

This is no longer about evidence. The sheer magnitude of legitimate unanswered questions is evidence enough. This is now a matter of psychology, and how easily the public can be manipulated.

"It's time to ask yourself Dr. Jones, what do you believe?"

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
reply to post by ipsedixit

but I was wondering at the time how Canada could stand up against Bush's will when so many other countries got bullied into joining an illegal war.

Well, thats an easy one.... what does Canada produce and ship to the US, on an ever increasing scale......oil.

I spoke to a Canadian friend, well established in the energy sector. From his accounts by 2020, 60% of Canada's oil production will be going directly to the US.

Theres no way the US would force the Canadians into fighting, the US needs energy.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Captain, what evidence do you seek? Please state what you would accept as irrefutable evidence that 9/11 happened exactly the way the Bush Administration has claimed.

The facts of their own statements have been proven wrong.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join