It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Italian President 9/11 An Inside Job

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbluesky
I have a question for those believers in the "inside job" concept.

Why are you holding up the comments of this man as proof of anything?

As I understand it, most 9/11 "truthers" don't believe airplanes were really used or really crashed into the WTC, Pentagon, or the field in PA. I point to the myraid theories on cruise missles, fly overs, holograms, thermite, micro-nukes, pre-planted explosives, jet fuel cant melt steel, etc....

Woah! Hold on there bud. How can you make a blanket statement like that? MOST? I would say a small portion may still hold onto the theory that no planes were used but to say MOST is a very silly statement.

Now, the reasons you SHOULD at least consider what this man is saying is because of the OTHER big conspiracy type operations that he has had the guts to expose before. They ultimately were proven to be just as he stated so that is why we need to at least look further into what he is saying here.

Just my two cents.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifestudent

Pavil, Just search across this site or many others run by engineers, architects, professors, lawyers and other scholars. You will find much evidence to support his claims and also that the official 9/11 story is a tall tale. You will also find some clear misinformation and bogus claims intended to cast doubt on the more serious ones, but I'm sure you're smart enough to tell the difference.

That you claim there is no evidence in such an authoritative, challenging tone says a lot. Why do you care so much to argue with so much energy against this ex-Italian president who has proven in the past that he was correct in previous, intelligence related allegations?

One final try. This is now the third time I have asked. Please present one unquestioned piece of evidence that supports the former Pres. of Italy's statements made in the newspaper. Why do you continually dance around a simple request.

Just so you know, I have read and examined all sides of the 9/11 debate, don't make it sound as if you have had some epithany and that I haven't had the pleasure of finding the same.

The reason I am arguing this point is that NO ONE YET has provided any actual support for his statements!! Don't you find that the least bit odd? I can claim that in such an authoratative and challenging tone because I have continually asked your side for hard proveable facts and your side has been sorely lacking that. Show me evidence of "almost every intelligence agency knows that 9-11 was an inside job". That would be a start. All I ever get is the same drivel, "watch LC, watch this, watch that". I have watched those, show me something direct that proves Cossiga's statement in the newspaper, that's what I've asked for THREE times now. If you can't answer simple direct questions, then respectfully, your theory needs some work IMO.

I suppose I am a disinfo agent as well right?

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by unnamedninja

Thank you Ninja for saving me the time of saying what you did and also avoiding a back and forth I'm too tired to participate in.

ON TOPIC: Nice find.

It's a shame that something like this won't get much mainstream attention but when someone who is more privy to the secrets of the Intelligence community than the average poster says it was an inside job, and everyone says "he offers no proof" ('crackpot' hasn't been used yet I don't think because clearly he isn't) then there is nothing the deniers will every accept as evidence other than seeing a video of George Bush personally christening each plane used prior to the attack.

You can't even claim Mossads involvement without being labeled an un-American Neo-Nazi in spite of the five dancing Israeli's and their unusual recording activities before and after 9-11.

You're only American if you agree with a particular opinion, I suppose.

Those seeking proof really don't want it IMO, but oh well.

Flagged.

- Lee

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
...... but when someone who is more privy to the secrets of the Intelligence community than the average poster says it was an inside job, and everyone says "he offers no proof" ('crackpot' hasn't been used yet I don't think because clearly he isn't) then there is nothing the deniers will every accept as evidence other than seeing a video of George Bush personally christening each plane used prior to the attack.

No that's not accurate but how's about some proof that every American and European intelligence agency know 9/11 was a CIA and MOSSAD inside job. That would be a start. Start naming agencies since "everyone knows". That's 4 times I have asked now.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Dear piacenza and other Italian ATS-members:

It would be interesting to found out how the editors and journalists of that newspaper and the rest of the media responded to those statements by their ex-leader.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   

No that's not accurate but how's about some proof that every American and European intelligence agency know 9/11 was a CIA and MOSSAD inside job. That would be a start. Start naming agencies since "everyone knows". That's 4 times I have asked now.

Do you think most of us work for these agencies or something? We're normal people with an above average awareness of what goes on in the world, the things you dont hear about from the mainstream media. If you're hoping to rub shoulders with spooks you are on the wrong message board. I doubt MI5 and co have themselves a little chatboard like this, but you're welcome to go look for it.

If thats the answer you're looking for, that we're just average internet users with no proof, then there it is. We know that already, you know that already. Please why the redudant cries for proof.

[edit on 5-12-2007 by unnamedninja]

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

There is no "proof." If there was, then the perpetrators would not be very good at their jobs. American leaders and agencies like CIA are not the group of bumbling idiots they would like us to believe.

As far as naming specific agencies, it is really beside the point. The world of intelligence is a maze of smoke and mirrors. Everything that is true about them is well hidden, and every member of any agency could be actually working for some other agency.

Foreign intelligence agencies are not basing their analyses strictly on scientific data. They interpret more abstract ingredients as well, knowing full well that the facts have been deliberately obscured. The same thing that we are doing here. We have to look at what is more likely and accept that we will never know the full details, ever.

I'm not sure I'm getting my point across clearly, so I'll make an example on a smaller scale. Scott Petersen was accused of murdering his pregnant wife in California. He was tried, convicted, and sentenced to death without the murder weapon being recovered and without a witness to the crime. There was some forensic evidence at trial, but in the end the case really did remain circumstantial. The jury decided that he had murdered his wife based on logical inference. I think the same can be said now as far as 9/11. I am convinced that we are not being told the truth, and that factions within the US government are complicit in the coverup if not the attack itself. Then again, maybe Scott Petersen did dump his wife's body in the lake to cover up that his girlfriend actually killed his wife.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
but, stupidity, ignorance and blind patriotism run rife in the States, so much so some people STILL... STILL.... believe the govenrments tale of 911 and Iraq.

Some still believe, the others just know they can do nothing about it, they are impotent and could be marched to ovens without a whimper. It's really sad.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
All these years, yet I have yet seen any proof of this conspiracy and I already heard them all.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by amfirst

Can you prove that the sky is blue? It is only blue because everyone else says its blue. For the record, I disagree that the sky is blue. It just looks blue from the ground a lot of the time.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
It will be this ever increasing weight of declarations by reputable thinking people that will be the catalyst to open the can of worms to expose the truth about 9/11 and in so doing force the evil doers to defend themselves to the death thus causing the usa to crumble into civil war and self destruct. Then that will leave Putin to have his way. I'm really happy about living in Australia.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
It amazes me that there are still people who believe 9/11 was not an inside job.

What scares you so much to admit to yourselves that our government is capable of doing something like this and did in fact do it.

There is so much evidence that supports MIHOP, but even if you can't accept that, you must, must, see this was LIHOP (meaning the government let this happen, and had prior knowledge).

What exactly is it that your afraid of? please tell me? That you'll be put on some watch list. Or it that someone in your family is over in Iraq right now fighting? Or will it make you feel Un-American?

If anything, being a truther, because it IS the truth makes you more of an American. Don't you know this is what this country was built on? Questioning those in power? Revolution.

I'll never understand why people hold onto this, when it's so clear that 9/11 was a self-inflicted wound.

-Building 7, Controlled Demo:

-Silverstein: "pull it".

-BBC announcing it's collapse 20 minutes before it fell.

-Rumsfeld:"Missile brought down plane in Shanskville"

-President: Claiming he saw the first crash on television.

-Lies by Rumsfeld, Rice, President, that they never could envision a plane being used as a missile to target large building. When they had been preparing for just that for years prior to 2001.

-Mysterious/unprecidented power-downs, leading up to 9/11

-No footage of a plane hitting the most secure building in the world which must have cameras covering ever square inch of the property, and then some. But all they have is a few blurry photos from a security booth, c'mon people.

-And now this one of the Biggest yet. Starred and flagged

I could go on and on all niight long.

C'mon this was an inside job to gain support for a war. It's as plain as the nose on your face.

What are you all so afraid of?

I dunno, Either your

A)a spook

or

B)Ignorant

or

C)Either someone in your family or a close friend died on 9/11, or a close friend or family member is over there in Iraq fighting right now, and you just can't admit it's for nothing. *These people my heart goes out to, truely.

[edit on 5-12-2007 by Nola213]

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
It amazes me that there are still people who believe 9/11 was not an inside job.

-No footage of a plane hitting the most secure building in the world which must have cameras covering ever square inch of the property, and then some. But all they have is a few blurry photos from a security booth, c'mon people.

Actually, there was footage from civilian sources that was confiscated within minutes of the Pentagon attack. I don't expect them to admit that the Pentagon's own cameras must have caught several angles of it as well, but I do want the footage from outside. There were highway cameras, cameras at a hotel, and cameras at a gas station that all captured whatever hit the Pentagon. This has been out for a long time, but if you have not seen this already, I recommend you see PentagonStrike.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbluesky

A "truther" is different from a "no planer".

"No planers call Truthers "plane huggers".

Those two camps are divided.

If your a Truther, you believe planes hit the towers.

Get your facts straight please.

This is why I believe there's still people out there that don't know 9/11 was an inside job, they haven't done thier homework.

You usually end up spreading disinformation this way as well, you know?

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
reply to post by pavil

There is no "proof." If there was, then the perpetrators would not be very good at their jobs. American leaders and agencies like CIA are not the group of bumbling idiots they would like us to believe.

This is a great arguement, they are so slick and smart to cover their tracks but not slick and smart enough to cover them completly. You can't have it both ways... you don't have some many "coincidences" and be so slick as to hide it in plain sight.

As far as naming specific agencies, it is really beside the point.

NO IT IS NOT! You make a claim then can't supply a shred of proof to back it up and we are supposed to believe you?

Originally posted by unnamedninja
Please why the redudant cries for proof.

Well for one thing, proof would validate his story, till that is provided, that is all it is; a story.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
Can you prove that the sky is blue? It is only blue because everyone else says its blue. For the record, I disagree that the sky is blue. It just looks blue from the ground a lot of the time.

Actually, we can pretty well explain the whole phenomena with a very provable scientific reasoning. Just because you disagree with it does not make the sky green, only in your head is it green. Here you go in case your science teacher never explained it to you.

Why the sky looks blue

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

I was gonna list the confiscating of the gas station and hotel tapes in my list of points, but like I said I could go on all night.

Thanks for the link( good movie, and presentation), although most of the footage and witness statements, I've seen already in different videos.

I believe it was a missile just by the exit hole in the 3rd ring of the pentagon.

A 10' diameter circle cannot be caused by a large AA passenger jet after going through 5 or so walls of 3' reinforced concrete. However a cruise Missile would do exaclty that.

Eyewitnesses that think they saw a plane hit the pentagon probably just saw a very close fly over, well timed with the impact of the missile.

But in my opinion Building 7 is the smoking gun here. If we could just put everything aside and focus on that I think we could get somewhere. But we'll need a new office to investigate it. Plus one that wasn't involved in it. Which quite a few of the candidates were unfortunately.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
We are drifting off topic from the OP comments of the former Italian President. There are tons of other threads for all your other "proofs"

Thanks.

5th try is the charm. Does anyone have anything to support Francesco Cossiga comments about every spy agency knowing that 9/11 was and inside job done by the CIA and MOSSAD.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

They certainly can have it both ways! Remove key evidence, such as videotapes outside of the Pentagon, and remove all doubt through the use of propoganda and rhetoric. Any other "anomolies" or gaping wide holes in their story can be explained in a myriad of ways such as, "I don't recall...we lost the documents...it's classified," etc, etc.

As far as naming agencies, you can find them listed here.
I don't think they'll be much help though. The sham is not being perpetrated on the world, they know the truth. They don't care wether Americans believe it or not, so no, they're not going to reveal their tradecraft in the name of truth and justice in the American way. The sham is being perpetrated on Americans. Even our allies don't believe it anymore.

I would like someone from a foreign country, who believes that the former leader of Italy is lieing, to please post here. Someone that believes the 9/11 story strictly as it has been officially presented.

(How does one "explain" that Bush saw the first plane hit?)

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

No one here needs to supply you with anything. You need to provide the proof that the spy agencies don't concur with Cossiga. You are insinuating that he is lying. Where is your proof that he's lying? Have you contacted all the spy agencies? Can you provide proof that all the spy agencies have stated that they don't believe it was an inside job? Can you provide documentation from all these spy agencies that they don't agree with him?

No one owes you anything. If you don't believe him, that's your business.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join