It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighting 3dec 4,40 am 2007

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   
At around 4.40am 3dec 2007 to north northeast, i was heading to work
going towards bonnyrigg i stopped at traffic lights at bridge at dalhousie castle.
My car cut out and my lights, i got out of car and noticed there was a car behind me his lights were out as well, he got of car and said my engine has just cut out and my lights , he said i,ve got my mobile i,ll phone someone but his phone would not work, we both looked in front just over to my right and there was loads of lights in a line about 12feet in lenth these lights where size of a tennis balls hovering in the sky about 250 meters from us 80feet high we both just stood not knowing what it was as there was nothing to indicate it was a plane or helicopter as it just took off in a flash to my right, and on my way home i could see a few helicopters in the area i was travelling home at about 6,55am.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Don't get this wrong but, in this age of cellphone cameras, youtube etc., posting about something u saw in the sky without filming it, is not really interesting to most of the people here.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I know i have cams,but i was not there it was my wife going to work,and even the phone that was there did not work so would a cam have worked not sure.
Look she dont believe in ufos,and would not post this out if it did not happen i am going go over to area where this object was for a look around.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by john gillies
I know i have cams,but i was not there it was my wife going to work,and even the phone that was there did not work so would a cam have worked not sure.

You started with "At around 4.40am 3dec 2007 to north northeast, i was heading to work going towards bonnyrigg i stopped at traffic lights at bridge at dalhousie castle. My car cut out and my lights," now you are telling us it was your wife who was going to work, not being nasty but, which one is it.

To Breadfan_at_work, i don't own a cellphone camera, or a camcord or even an every day camera for that matter, ( I'm hoping my kid's will get me one for Christmas ) but your right, it's not worth posting with out some sort of evidence, multiple independent witness's are fine though, but not in this case.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
It was my wife heading to work

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
update on sighting over
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Globule

IMO, everyone who is putting off getting a cam should look into the Point&Shoot PureDigital type with the extra memory.

They are selling for $89 to $120-ish and are very acceptable. You could even give them as stocking stuffers. There's even a version that has less memory for around $50 last time I looked. Target sells them.

I'd just get a UBS cable too, because the flip out arm leaves the device hanging off your port which doesn't look safe.

They're even doing knockoffs of it, so check Amazon and Target, etc.

It's the size of a pack of cigs and I've even worn mine around my neck and got some cycling vids (though I haven't solved the swaying that a neck cord causes when I pedal). A handle bar mount might work, but I'd have to jerry rig something as it doesn't have the metal screw in tripod mount in the bottom.

Anyway, I use that all the time now. Snapshots are a bit blurry - you can't really get a pic of your arm that isn't out of focus (I posted on a bug bite and it sucked). But for seeing stuff on the road it's not bad for the price.

Back to the sighting. I agree - encounters with no video are not very probative, though if it helps the OP, then (yawn), go ahead.

Drawings are pretty good. So AT LEAST draw us a diagram of what you saw.

Posting stuff that someone ELSE saw, or saying it was you then retracting or fumbling around? Not so good, imo.

(not affil with vid cams or amazon or target )

[edit on 3-12-2007 by Badge01]

new topics

top topics

join