It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shoot UK teacher, say protesters

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Mira you are absolutley right this is the correct end of a bad situation

Let others learn from this going back to what others had said if you live in these country's be aware of the do's and dont's and live by there rules.

Funny that cos when they come over here we bend over backwards to accommodate them and they can stand in the street and shout hate crimnes against us and what do we do . . . . . diddly scwot!

The world we live in eh

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by malganis
Well it's good that she got pardoned... but as a fellow Brit I must say that once she is home, it is her official duty to turn around and give the finger to the whole Sudanese mob

"yeah p*** off with yer knives and that! ya think yer ard or somethin!?"

hahaha that would be classic...

it is, and that is what she should do, but she sounds like a nauseating liberal who will just waffle about not tarring all muslims with the same brush

Not all nazis were bad people either Im sure...................

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad

Most of these examples realy mean nothing..

Most of these incidents were one offs.

Most of these incidents were non-violent & those that were, were not motivated by religion.

Wrong, they mean something,

1. they proove that what you said was wrong.

2 They are not one offs, the group you see with the banners are a christian group that would like to see YOU dead.

3. They ARE motivated by religion, they are christians.

www.youtube.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

All Im showing you is that what you say is wrong, also religion aint the problem, people are.

Stop blaming a relgion and get to the source of the problem , the humans! and their politics.

[edit on 3-12-2007 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

2 They are not one offs, the group you see with the banners are a christian group that would like to see YOU dead.

www.youtube.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

All Im showing you is that what you say is wrong, also religion aint the problem, people are.

Stop blaming a relgion and get to the source of the problem , the humans! and their politics.

The problem is you are very right and very wrong all at once.

YES people are to blame for anything people do, that is obvious, but that does not mean lazy relativism should be accepted as "Gospel"- the problem is there is NO perfection but much better and much worse.

For every Christian freak you find (as above- and even they will not PHYSICALLY stone you to death, behead you etc), there are countless muslim groups, nations and terrorist groups!

Such relativism in religious terms may have been fair 600 years ago, but have no bearing on modern reality- Islam is without comparison

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder

Such relativism in religious terms may have been fair 600 years ago, but have no bearing on modern reality- Islam is without comparison

I wasnt really comparing, the guy stated a fact that wasnt true and I corrected him.

I know there are more of these muslims doing emabarrasing dumb things, but in my honest opinion, its not the religion, but more the country and political influence on the people, there are many muslim countries that you hear not much bad things about about, its always the same countries you do hear about, and usually theres something corrupt about their politics.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Q: Why do people believe in something?
A: Because they are told to.

We believe in Santa Clause when we are children because we see it all around us and our parents tell us that he is real.
Yet we don't believe when we are older because we are told by a school chum or an adult that we say he is real to keep are younger siblings happy, but he's not real.

Q: Why do (some) muslims believe that calling a teddy bear Mohammed is against their beliefs and the person in question should be lashed or sent to jail?
A: Because someone at the time they were young said that this is so..... but no school chum or adult has told them otherwise yet.

The power of believing and standing up for what you think is (gospel),
is something that is so strong we as mortal men cannot figure it out I don't believe that calling a teddy bear Mohammed is a punishable offence. I think it's ludicrous.

But you try telling a 4 year old Santa's not real.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Originally posted by Ironclad

Most of these examples realy mean nothing..

Most of these incidents were one offs.

Most of these incidents were non-violent & those that were, were not motivated by religion.

www.youtube.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

One I am not Gay, so I have nothing to fear from these groups..lol

Two, yes they are isolated incidents.. or rather Isolated groups who constantly waffle on but do little else.

A banner with nasty comments never killed anyone, but an AK47 & a Machetti did!!!

Thirdly, these groups are very much a minority within the christian community. They are far & few between & their radical ideas really don't go too far. Most of them are not really part of the christain church, but are rather extreme left wing groups which are more like Cults.

Islamic Extremeists on the other hand outnumber these guys by around 10,000,000 to 1.

In general, Islam its self sprouts more Death & violence than these mobs combined. Killing non-Muslims is a part of islam, it's written in the Qoran for christs sake!!!

How can that not be mistaken for something else with a peacful meaning?

You tell me what they really mean by the verses that claim all who refuse Isklam will be put to death as anything other than Kill all non-muslims & I'll retract everything I have said & become a Muslim myself...lololol

Tell me how being allowed to put my wife to death for refusing me or defying me is a peacful thing?

Or how taking 10 year old girls as my wives & having sex with them is not a sick thing to do...!!

Or tell me how it is right, if a girl is raped outside of marrige & forced to have sex & is then put to death for a sin that she had no control over. How is that a right & just thing?

Or why Muslims living in western countries preach that all Western women are whores because of the way they dress & must have their heads cut off for their crimes agains allah.

Cmon' this is a challenge, so enlighten me please!! Tell me how all the above is just miss-interpreted & explain it in detail so we Infidels can understand...lol

[edit on 12/3/2007 by Ironclad]

[edit on 12/3/2007 by Ironclad]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
to spencerjohnstone,

Please re read my post that you replied to. I am very aware that the teacher DID NOT name the bear....a child did. I stated that in my comments

res

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Spare a thought for Teddy. Even though she has been released, the teddy involved has been locked up for life. They had to punish someone LMAO.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join