It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to the CIT forum?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I was just checking out myats and noticed that the CIT-Pentacon forum had no topics listed underneath it. After clicking on the forum title i was told the following;

"This forum is closed. Please visit our 9/11 Conspiracies forum for topics related to what was previously covered here."

My question is this.

What happened to the forum, was there any specific reasons for its closing

Thanks

CT

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I don't know exaclty, but maybe it was because the PentaCon fourm can be joined with the 9/11 forum because they are similar.

Just my two cents worth.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I'm not sure, but what about the members' posts in that forum? Is there a place to view the threads from there? I know that wasn't a very busy one, but I would be annoyed if I worked hard on posting my 9/11 research only to have it deleted, unless they were all at least moved to the 9/11 forum. Is there a place where we can still view these threads?

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Conspiracy Theorist

All CIT forum threads where moved to the 911 forum

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Thanks Sauron. But I knew that. I was more wondering why?

CT

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
This thread, being the most recent started in the CIT forum, showcases some of the reasons. Generally, it was the opinion of ATS ownership that the often confrontational style of the participants in the "CIT group" were not appropriate for anything that might be considered "officially supported" by ATS via a dedicated forum.

No topics have been removed... all have been transitioned to the 9/11 forum where the issues are still wide open for discussion.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Conspiracy Theorist

It was probably akin to

don't bite the hand that feeds you

I saw a few attacks by those folks concerning ATS, it looked pretty lowball to me.

How would you like to invite someone into your house and get defecated on?

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Thank you all for your responses. Much appreciated.

CT

new topics

top topics

join