It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"TEAM ATS" Is in Roswell, New Mexico TODAY, 11/29/2007

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Gee, and I thought people on here could handle intelligent discussions, was I wrong
. Anyway, i'm skeptical about this, but good luck!

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

...now you're talking, which is why something like you mentioned (60 Minutes) or another venue of similar caliber could be awesome vs. a Sci-Fi or History Channel show which just adds to list of 'alien/UFO' specials.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

Thanks "yeahright" for correcting me.....

that's why ATS is GREAT..... it members are vigilant like hawks and No one gets away with "jack" around here!!!
I will try to find better material about this subject...

Hey anybody know about... Alien Technology (UHF Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) products and services to customers in retail, consumer goods, manufacturing, defense, transportation and logistics, pharmaceuticals and other industries.)

An exert from their sight...(yes this time I am sure
but you can double check me to be sure)
Alien Technology Company.. Company Overview
Quatrotec Inc, a wholly owned subsidiary of Alien Technology Corporation, is a specialized professional services and technology firm that provides complete solutions to meet the sophisticated requirements of the transportation industry. Quatrotec provides products and services that help increase security, efficiency, and visibility within the transportation sector. Domain expertise coupled with a thorough understanding of industry demands, allows Quatrotec to be at the forefront of transportation security. Quatrotec is well-known for its expertise within Baggage Handling Systems & Explosive Detection Screening and Project and Construction Management for the airline industry. Quatrotec’s baggage and cargo handling services have earned a certification and designation as a Qualified Anti-Terrorism Technology under the Support Anti-terrorism by Fostering Effective Technologies (SAFETY)

This seems a little toooo bazaar to be real.... A company called Alien Tech is LEADING the aerospace "safety" industry on the heels of 9/11... When will they start implanting these RFID's in us "for our protection"???

I think I smell fish...

More later.... Later!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by HolyHell422

The company name for the RDIF chips is 'Alien Technologies' which has been mentioned on ATS time & again... this thread is about Clifford Stone & the 'Team ATS' mission to Roswell.

How did 'Bell' phones and RDIF chips get into the discussion?

And on that note, back to the OP. This really is something special, I mean, Stone's 'record' & what's he revealed is pretty "out there" as that's the only way I can think to phrase it now.

Does anyone have his book, UFOs Are Real? I think it's out of print & there's a couple at Amazon for about $30 bones -- don't want to take the chance unless I know it's an awesome book/read.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by anhinga
Does anyone have his book, UFOs Are Real? I think it's out of print & there's a couple at Amazon for about $30 bones -- don't want to take the chance unless I know it's an awesome book/read.

Hi anhinga,

Yes, I have one or two copies.

Most of the bulk of the book is taken up with documents obtained under the Freedom Of Information Act - useful, but you can find most of these documents online for free.

There is some commentary on some of the documents, but that comprises a relatively small part of the book. Various other books provide considerable more detailed and in depth analysis of FOIA documents.

In short - not a bad book, but I wouldn't put it at the top (or near the top) of a list of UFO books that I'd recommend as being value for money.

Kind Regards,

Isaac

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by knows_but_doesnt

Ya "KBD" I agree...

It is only that, being the "IGNORAMUSES" (hey twice in one day) that we of the human race are, we could only start with the absolute most basic parts and with the technology of the day try to duplicate it...

"a giant trying with his fat clumbsy hands to braid the hair of an angle"

(not sure of the comparison but I hope I made myself understood)

LOOK AT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE CURRENT DIODES TRIODES AND THE SIZE OF THE TRANSISTOR WITH ONLY A FRACTION OF THE HEAT.. (NEW FORM, NEW MATRIAL, NEW BASICALLY OVERNIGHT)
A HUGE ADVANCE FOR THE CURRENT DAY TECHNOLOGY!!!

found at Transistor History 101 by Bob McGarrah

As I stated the information I have seen showed a crystal, throughout witch was a 3 dimentional array of (millions) of "transistor type" or "neuron/axion" type "links" or joints.... 3 dimentional in the sense of the processor for a computor today that is still only 2 dimentional... 3 D starts to be (as I understand it) "AI" (artificial intelligence) capable of LEARNING??? (anybody got some solid background with this stuff, it would be a great help)

So YAAAAA they seem to have been "retroneering" spectral type technologies...

Sh*t, I have to find the old info and substantiate it....!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by anhinga

Anhinga you are first I have heard call them RDIF ...everywhere else is RFID. If anyone has interest IEEE SPectrum had an article in last year I believe about a couple guys that "chipped" themselves.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

...my mistake, I don't 'think' about them BlackProjects, hence not remembering the initials -- or I hope that wasn't a dyslexic moment.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Hey H H,

Hey Havalon I was just admiring your Icon....

And I noticed the "deny ignorance"....

If I may, without offneding you, "break your **lls" in the spirit of "jesting"??!!

Of course I am not offnended !!
and my gonads are still intact, thank you!
I believe Crakuer mentioned the ATS motto!
BTW do you know what an Ignorantine is? (In the historical sense!)

Hope you enjoy your time here

To Crakeur:

60 minutes sounds a good idea, being franchised internationaly it has a pretty large audiance.

I'm drooling at the prospects!

[edit on 5-12-2007 by Havalon]

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
reply to post by Grey Basket

I would call it proof of a coverup with ZERO DOUBT. I mean that, ZERO DOUBT.

Springer...

A coverup in of itself would be nothing out of the ordinary. A coverup of something that can be proven non-terrestrial with ZERO DOUBT is what I am wondering. Otherwise, why the excitement?

Originally posted by Crakeur

more to come on Stone. We went there for specific reasons, we believe we found what we were looking for.

You "believe"?

We are on an excitement rollercoaster here. I understand why you can't disclose or hint at what you have, but can you at least tell us if this is proof of something extra-terrestrial? Or is it just proof of a government cover-up (yet another, big deal).

Also if you guys really have something that you consider huge, you better have this data and your asses backed up somehow. If the government has truly been hiding something for this long that you have uncovered, there is no telling what they would do to stop you. Perhaps put a letter in a safe with all the data so that if anything happens to you it will be mailed out to all major media and ATS.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   

A covering up of evidence, in relation to Roswell, would be a significant point to force disclosure on that particular event, and on the broad spectrum of the UFO phenomenon. Just like breaking a large rock (Stone?), one must first make a significant crack.

And stop worrying so much about the team. I doubt they have failed to take whatever precautions seem reasonable. They aren't all 12 years old. Give them credit for some common sense.

The excitement is palpable here guys. But we trust you all to know the best tack to take into the headwind.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

Since you are addressing me personally with a response to a post that was not addressed to you, I will wait for an answer from someone who actually has it. Thanks for trying to shut me down there all the same.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I was in no way trying to shut you down. Just suggesting that you stop worrying. Call it a tip for better health; don't you know that stress kills?

And if you are so troubled by someone else answering you on an OPEN forum, then communicate your maternal protective attitudes through a more private means. This thread isn't your personal advice column.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

It wasn't enough to have had you on my Foe list but you still had to talk down to me? Please let this be the last post of this and allow this thread to thrive.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Rest assured we have taken ALL the precautions this calls for.

I don't want to say anymore about the details of what we have than what I have said already. MSM is VERY picky about being first and anything I say beyond what I've said already risks the exclusivity we need to have when we meet with them.

I don't mean to sound cryptic for any purpose other than it's the smart play here for the reasons mentioned above.

Springer...

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Well, that makes two of us. I didn't want you to derail the thread with fear. And if you thought I was talking down to you, then I apologize for that, as it wasn't meant in that manner at all. I thought that I answered you/spoke up in the same manner and tone you used when acting like you had so much better a grasp of reality and danger than did the ATS team.

Conflict resolved, I was in error.

Springer, glad to hear that things are going forward, and all is under control. We'll be waiting to hear good news.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Rest assured we have taken ALL the precautions this calls for.

I don't want to say anymore about the details of what we have than what I have said already. MSM is VERY picky about being first and anything I say beyond what I've said already risks the exclusivity we need to have when we meet with them.

I don't mean to sound cryptic for any purpose other than it's the smart play here for the reasons mentioned above.

Springer...

Just remember people, we have here...an opportunity of lifetime. Who is out there trying to dig up HARD FACT EVIDENCE?

TEAM ATS which means, we have front row seats to potentially, bombshell disclosure stuff here just by being members of this community.
We may not get the answers we wanted to hear (ie. extra-terrestrial anything..) but I guarantee that Team ATS will report the TRUTH to us fast as they possibly can.

We have waited for the truth.. how long? A little patience is mandatory. Thanks for all the hard work Team ATS we will be here when its time.

Edited for a thumbs up for a good job.

[edit on 5-12-2007 by 1nL1ghtened]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by anhinga

we've yet to begin any talks but they won't discuss anything if it is all already available for public consumption, thus the secrecy here. Would be kinda cool to post "Sunday at 7 eastern, on 60 minutes, the 3 amigos and cliff stone sit down with .... to discuss disclosure, ATS and the truth that is now in here"

Crakeur...if these are FOIA docs you guys are referring to - it is already available for public consumption.... ??

If these are allegedly "leaked top-secret" government documents, the likes of the MJ12 docs...god help us...

But I know you guys are a heck of a lot smarter than that.

-Ry

[edit on 6-12-2007 by rdube02]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by rdube02

Ry,

These docs are all FOIA docs but there's a distinct connection that has not yet been picked up on and there's a lot more to the docs we have than you'd ever imagine and I'm going to go out on a limb and say that some of the docs might now be unattainable via the FOIA request. Can't say much more than that but, suffice it to say, I went into Roswell with the mindset that I always have, this is nonsense and I'm going to get a headache reading ancient texts that are mostly illegible.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I thought it was all about connecting the dots. Very good. I can't believe how many posters still think this is about Roswell when you and Springer have stated numerous times that it is not.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join