It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"TEAM ATS" Is in Roswell, New Mexico TODAY, 11/29/2007

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CLIFFORD STONE

Cliff

I wasn't sure how the whole safety aspect was affecting you so it is reassuring to know that you are happy to continue your presence here on ATS.

Having access to the documents would obviously be more than welcome but I appreciate that Team ATS have the right tools for making sense of them.

Also, I think it may be beyond my budget to travel to your door

Though do feel free to drop me a hint to the relevant documents - you never know I may surprise you and find the links

Your disregard for profit and financial gain coupled with your appreciation for truth and knowledge are shared by myself and many others and is very reassuring Cliff.

Thank you for your time.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

Think about it for a minute...

...we are all living in a lie.

And each day that ATS hold on to what they know is another day of living in a lie.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by skibtz

My dear friend, my door is always open to all who come this way. I have always shared that which I have freely, without charge. I have been visited by people repersenting the Catholic Church and I shared with them. I have no idea what they thought of that which I have shared but I still get vists and requests for more information from several Catholic Fathers, which once again, I share freely. They have many times offered to pay, but my love of God forbids this. If you were to come to my door, I, too, would share with you, with the exception of the documents in question. Not because I would not want to, but I made a promise to Team ATS not to do so. This is a matter of honor, trust, and a man's word being his bond. I can not betray this as it is my belief and to me, a moral obligation. If I should die, I will have past on to the one I love very much in my family, who asked and was told why her grand father thinks so differently. She knows her grand father loves her very much and out of my memory, she will work with ATS. The documents WILL SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY! But the only way they will make sense is with the introduction of the three great men who came to my door step on that day in November, 2007. If I did not believe this to be so, I would say what the hay and the documents would already be out there. Trust these men as I have trust in them. Your wait will be rewarded.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by skibtz

skibtz, I am not disagreeing with you.

But it seems Team ATS have already made up their mind on this and they are determined to at least try to get this on TV, so, let them try.....

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Ok. I guess it is now time for me to shut up and see what happens next.

I have had my say and while I didn't get the answers I was lookng for I accept that sometimes you don't always get what you want although I do feel somewhat reassured by Cliff and what he had to say - the gentlemen he is.

All I can say is good luck ATS and if you need anyone to grind the MSM peeps down with incessant whinging and moaning, bizarre arguing techniques and the like, then I'm your man.

Honest.

I'm real good at it.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Hmm.
The most interesting and possibly most important thread on ATS has been un-stickied

Are you guys trying to make us "forget" about this important topic???

Springer, what is this book that is ready to be published??? I hope it has nothing to do with these FOIA files, because if it does IMO your a complete joke and a money grabbing (BEEEEEP).

I truely hope with all my heart that i'm incorrect though.

Mr Stone is it all possible for you to give us a link to some good FOIA documents that refer to UFO's or EBE's. Or even that document which i know you have about the 4tonne(?) object found in the desert. Thanks

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK2
Springer, what is this book that is ready to be published??? I hope it has nothing to do with these FOIA files, because if it does IMO your a complete joke and a money grabbing (BEEEEEP).

I truely hope with all my heart that i'm incorrect though.

Why would Jim Marrs write a book about the FOIA documents? The book that is coming out has nothing to do with FOIA documents. If we wanted to put out a book about the documents we'd have Cliff for that and he has already published a few books on the subject.

I'm sure Springer will be here soon to tell you that he is actually a punchline-less joke thus making him incomplete and he will then tell you I am the money grubber, not him.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Team ATS

Just a couple of questions guys.

Why has this post been unstickied?

Can you keep us updated on a weekly basis even if it is to say there are no developments yet? (This would reduce the resentment at not being part of this announcement).

Is anyone on Team ATS going to actually answer my points and questions raised in the posts above?

Are there copies of the documents secreted about the planet?

Is Team ATS still as thoroughly excited at this announcement as they were 6 months ago? (yes we have waited that long!)

[edit on 29/5/2008 by skibtz]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SKUNK2

My dear friend, I for one have never forgotten what this site is about. As I have said many times over, I trust Team ATS fully. The documents are important. I could post all of the documents here on this thread and it would only create a debate as to the reality of the documents, as to them being real or hoax. However, then these documents placed with several other elements, they complete the picture and make sense. They show a element of the USAF UFO Investigation, the USAF chose to deny the very existence of to members of Congress. When these great men from Team ATS showed up on my step that in November, they told me they did not want to hear stories. They were here to see the best proof I had on UFOs being something real. I could tell they came here not really expecting to found anything of real value. When they saw the documents they, too, question them being as some of them are in fact original documents and unless the agency that sent them to me made copies, I have the only copies. This lead them asking if I had anything to valid the reality of these documents. They were sure that what was needed to valid them, I would longer have. It was at this I presented them with the elements needed to proof these document were real, legally obtained from FOIA requests, and showed that something was going on that the USAF tried to deny the very existence to members of Congress. I feel that someday there will be a need for a book. But only after the documents are brought out in such a manor as Team ATS sees fit leaving no question as to their reality. The documents will be posted on the ATS site, if for no other reason then to reward the patience and susport of all who have visited this thread. No it is not about money; it is about the truth and ending the pain of many. I have seen men die in this field and their families could never be told the truth because it is classified. My grand daughter once told me, "Grand father, you have many secret." My response was, "Yes honey I do and everyday of my life I feel gulity still living, when so many others have died." How many of you can understand my reply to my grand daughter. She, by the way, did understand. But we had talked many before she asked question that she did. I will ask Team ATS if I can pass on the best site I know of. If they give the OK, I will be more then happy to honor your request.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Mr. Stone....your heart shows, very clearly, in what you write.

Wishing you, and yours, all the best!!

Thank you.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by skibtz

Fair question about making a FOIA request. If this were a government site how would your request be answered? The following is the response I believe you would receive if ATS were a goverment entity:

"This is in response to your Freedom of Information Act request of May 27, 2008. We can neither confirm nor deny the existence or nonexistence of records responsive to your request regarding the documents being held by Team ATS as any other response could reveal classified information concerning military plans, weapons, or operations under section 1.3(a)(l) of Executive Order 12356, "National Security Information." Therefore, pursuant to Title 5, United States Code, Section 552(b)(l) your request is denied.
The denial authority is Springer, CEO, ATS Site Owner.
You may appeal this decision by making your request again on this site within 60 days of the date of this letter. Include in the appeal your reasons for reconsideration and attach a copy of this letter."

Actually, I formualated the above from a letter I received from the USAF concerning a request for some of these very same documents in question on this site.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by skibtz
Team ATS

Just a couple of questions guys.

Why has this post been unstickied?

It's not any longer, the staff was trying to do a little "house cleaning" and un topped it is why it was earlier.

Can you keep us updated on a weekly basis even if it is to say there are no developments yet? (This would reduce the resentment at not being part of this announcement).

Considering there is only three of us and there are about 25 "extra projects" we are working on above and beyond the daily needs of the site and the business, I have to say no. The only reason I'll say no is because I don't want to anger people even more when I forget a week, which will happen. I assure you and everyone else, when we have something to announce it will be announced.

Are there copies of the documents secreted about the planet?

Of course.

Is Team ATS still as thoroughly excited at this announcement as they were 6 months ago? (yes we have waited that long!)

I'll be the first to admit after the first round of declinations by the BIG shows I was deeply disappointed, not discouraged mind you, disappointed. We spent lots of money and TIME that a young start up company like ours can not afford to squander working on this and to be shot down by every major news show was a tough blow.

It was a tough blow and a major reason we are in limbo on this at the moment. We simply don't have the resources or the time to devote to this again right now. That being said, we have been working our tails off to get the resources and it appears as though our efforts have been successful so the future looks bright.

With regard to "how long it's been/taking"... It doesn't matter how long it takes, MOST things of any importance/value are VERY hard to achieve, this is one of them. If it takes three more years, then it takes three more years. We don't believe in doing things ignorantly just to get them done and we aren't starting now. The WORST thing we can do, and I mean the ABSOLUTE STUPIDEST thing we could do is release this publicly now. All that would accomplish would be to guarantee the documents will NEVER see any real media exposure.

Until we have exhausted EVERY outlet of consequence they will remain where they are. If we get turned down by everyone we will, of course, put the documents up on ATS.

I would like to add that simply putting them up on here is a pointless exercise, without the narration and the ability to walk you through all the seemingly non related pieces they don't look like much. It's only when we can sit down in front of people or a camera and literally go through each document does the reality present itself in an undeniable way.

Springer...

[edit on 5-29-2008 by Springer]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

All that you said makes total sense and has certainly answered all I was concerned about.

If you guys need any help with anything then you know we are here.

Now stop wasting your time responding to annoying members like me and get on with getting this thing moving

Thank you for your time Springer.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SKUNK2

I have talked to Springer and he has given me permission to honor your request for FOIA Sites on the web. These are government sites so there can be no question as to their authenticity. The sites are:
www.cia.gov...
www.nsa.gov...
www.state.gov...
www.af.mil...
www.wpafb.af.mil...
www.dod.mil...
www.dod.mil...
www.history.navy.mil...
foia.fbi.gov...
foia.fbi.gov...

Some of these web addresses will take you directly to the UFO Documents, others will require you to go to the search engine at that site and type in UFO, UFO'S, or Unidentified Flying Objects. It is my prayer that you will find these sites helpful. Knowledge is the only real power and that power is only good when can be shared with others.

God Bless

Cliff

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Hi Cliff

Hope all is well.

Thank you for your reply. The FOIA request to ATS was just another one of my petulent moments!

All is settled now and I look forward to seeing this project progress

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Thank you so much Mr Stone and Springer.
These sites will keep me and many ATS members busy for a while, you never know you might get some peace now LOL

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
While I am by no means suggesting what should be higher priority to you and the business of managing a website as busy as this one, considering this

Originally posted by Springer

Considering there is only three of us and there are about 25 "extra projects" we are working on above and beyond the daily needs of the site and the business ....

I hope this is high priority to you. Now, ofcourse UFO disclosure does not pay the bills (atleast untill we get that free energy device ;-)), however, I would assume that it would be very high on your list, no?

With regard to "how long it's been/taking"... It doesn't matter how long it takes, MOST things of any importance/value are VERY hard to achieve, this is one of them. If it takes three more years, then it takes three more years. ...
[edit on 5-29-2008 by Springer]

Completely understand the need for caution and playing the game by their rules, and again, you owe us nothing. But we are hooked and patiently waiting for the facts to be set straight.

[edit on 5/29/2008 by 2believeor0]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 2believeor0

I'm just a little bit appalled at your attitude, 2belive.

You know, I see your avatar....it is Sasha Baron Cohen, doing his 'act'....while I think he is a funny comedian, maybe you aren't.

Again, Mr. Cohen is funny, at what he does....you do realize he does it as a joke....right? Thought so.

Please let the people here, at ATS, do their thing....it is not a joke. Just be patient.

Peace, WW

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Any way of getting a "summary" on the original post as to what became of this and at what stage this thread is at? Even placing dates with thread number to direct where this thread is at and heading..

Thanks in advance.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Huh????

What part of my post seemed "funny" to you? I am not being funny or even trying. I am merely, respectfully, suggesting that getting the docs out should be high priority.

EDIT: OK, I actually re-read my own post. The bit about paying the bills is a bit of side humour on the fact that all this effort doesn't really bring the UFO-logist much. Am absolutley not - ever - ridiculing what they are doing. AM A FAN MAN!!! I think Springer rocks for what he is doing. Heck, I wish I had the balls to go out and get something done....

[edit on 5/30/2008 by 2believeor0]

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join