It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"TEAM ATS" Is in Roswell, New Mexico TODAY, 11/29/2007

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CLIFFORD STONE

Mister Stone....you just touched me, very deeply. Your intent is indeed, true....that is without doubt.

All of my best, to you and yours....I'm nobody, to you of course...just a stranger....but what you write is indeed moving.

We are patient....we will wait....

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
For those who don't look around much... We have a book that is at the publishers right now getting the final edit then it's off to the binders and will be on the shelves this fall.

WRT the FOIA Documents Clifford is holding in the vault, we've explained this more than once in this very thread. They will be released when they can do the most good and ZERO potential for harm.

Clifford Stone is like family to us and we take care of our own.

Springer...

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Hi Springer

Could you please let me know how I go about making an FOIA request for ATS to release the documents relating to this big announcement?

p.s. Great news about the book. It is on my list of things to buy

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
They will be released when they can do the most good and ZERO potential for harm.

Clifford Stone is like family to us and we take care of our own.

Springer...

Those two sentences above ... are they a hint? Coupled with what Mr. Stone has stated? Are you actually taking steps to protect him and his family.

Come to think of it that would be necessary, the man is well known in UFO circles. So (assuming 3-letter agencies do want to hide the truth), he would be a target. Especially if the docs are as damning as they seem from your description.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2believeor0
Come to think of it that would be necessary, the man is well known in UFO circles. So (assuming 3-letter agencies do want to hide the truth), he would be a target. Especially if the docs are as damning as they seem from your description.

Apparently this is all about the docs and has nothing to do with any one individual.

The agencies could do what they like to the people - as long as the docs are in the open the truth will come out.

Well, what I mean is that the truth will come out when Steven Spielberg agrees to do a multi-million dollar movie on the docs because then and only then will we be allowed to know the truth!

Apparently.

[edit on 27/5/2008 by skibtz]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Each individual is special to me. I tell my kids where I work they are each special in their own way and that God created them so. Everyone has a purpose in life. And my friend, I have yet to meeta stranger as all people are important to me. Let it be, others first; me last.

God Bless,

Cliff

[edit on 27-5-2008 by CLIFFORD STONE]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Mr. Stone....thank you.

I wish you, and yours, all the best....you are a good soul.

We may not be religious...I mean, I am not....but if there is a Power that presides above us, in some way....and you feel it, then you are very lucky!!!

I still offer my best regards, to you, and your family!! Not sure what else to say.....

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I hope that recent media exposure through a certain individual is helping your cause by giving you a little more bargaining power.

Good luck with the negotiations.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLIFFORD STONE
reply to post by Bhadhidar

Know this my friend, these documents have been available to all who have crossed my door way. This includes many well known so-called UFO researchers. All that many wanted was my life story. I AM NOT IMPORTANT, THE DOCUMENTS ARE! Team ATS saw the documents and immediately realized their importance. The documents are in a vault, where they will stay. I have talked to my Granddaughter and have told her more then anyone about my life and UFO's. If I should die, she will get all of my files. I have told her the names and showed her the pictures of Team ATS. I have told her these documents are important and these people will know what to do with them and I know, in my heart they will not use her as many have use me. I TRUST TEAM ATS WITH MY LIFE! I know they will do the right thing with these documents. Therefore, I have asked my Granddaughter to trust them, also. Something I would not do if I felt they would only use her. Make no mistake, my Granddaughter is my life, as is my daughter. If I felt, in any way Team ATS would try in any way to use them, I would not tell them to trust these people as I do. These documents will see the light of day. But I agree with Team ATS, that it must be in a responsible manor. My Granddaughter will never talked abo0ut those things, I have shared with her, but she will co-operate with Team ATS. Team ATS knows what the documents indicate, what impact they will have as a whole. Therefore, They better then anyone know their release in the manor in which they must be release. The release must be in a responible manor and Team ATS will make this happen. I trust them fully and I will continue to co-operate with them as requested. When this release is made as Team ATS wants, your waiting will not be a disapointment.

God Bless,

Cliff

How right you are Clifford! there has to be a right time and a place for everything so lets all be patient.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Mr. Stone, I was digging around for info on the various experiences you have had with Aliens. I found something that is puzzling me. I feel this is a good forum to ask you this as it is somewhat related.

In this interview:
www.burlingtonnews.net...
you state primarily that the Grey beings are evil with some specifics of Dulce etc.

However, in this interview:
projectcamelot.org...
you mention that they are benevolent.

Perhaps I have missed other vital information. Would you please clarify your position?

Many Thanks!

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The government cover up is bull, yes, even the preisdent is denied access to these files, only high ranking government officials are allowed to view these files, in closed areas. If someone knew where those files were, that someone might just go get them and exploit them, can't say i wouldn't be behind them.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Peive_17

Please accept my apology for taking so long to respond. I have little knowledge as to the reality of reincarnation. Your explanation as to why some people experience past lives is well founded in medical science. Some people who have had major organ transplants for example have experienced that their taste foods, music, and other things they didn't like, changed after having the transplant only to learn that they the individuals who donoted the organs had the likes and dislikes they experience after the transplants. One of the scientific explantations for this is that these things are encoded within our genes and therefore are transferred to the recipients of the transplanted organs. As for me, I love my family. When we finally got my daughter and her family out of Vietnam, after 30 years, my daughter gave me a Jade ring. It was to big for me to wear. so I put it up. My daughter had the ring cut down to fit my ring finger. When my daughter and grand daughter the ring back, I placed it on my finger and it fit. I took the rig off to put it in a safe place as to not to lose it. My daughter looked at my grand daughter and said something in Vietnamese and then my grand daughter looked at me and said, "Grand father, what are you doing?" My response was that I always wanted to kept the ring nice and not ever loss it. My grand daughter responded, "No Grand father. You must always wear it as it will remind you of us and that we love you very much and never want to be separated from you ever again." My response was that my daughter and her family was and wil forever be in my heart and mind. Needless to say that I wear the ring every day. If I should die, I feel we take the love we have for others with us and I would never want to lose the love I have for my family. They are my life. If reincarnation exist, I for one would resist it as I am me and love my family more then life itself. I believe in an afterlife and as I have stated, I believe the love you have for other is the most important thing you can take with you at the time of your death. That love is something I am not willing to chance losing in reincarnation. He who has love for other in his heart, mind and soul truly is rich even if he/she has not one penny in their name. (end Part 1).

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Hey Cliff,

How about instead of the term re-incarnate you transmigrate.

Moving from one place to another. That other place could be just three feet above your body, but in the end its just pure observation.

No worries, you don't leave family behind you bring them with you.

[edit on 28-5-2008 by menguard]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Peive_17

During the time Mr. Robert W. Boyajion came to visit me, I was still in the Army. There was a reason the Army assigned me to Roswell and I was still involved in UFO's. It was during this time period an official deception program came into play meant to tear apart the UFO Community apart. That program was so successful, it took on a life of its own and continue to this day. Althought it is no longer an official deception program. I informed Mr. Boyajion when he kept insisting, I tell him something he wasn't suppose to or tell him secrets no was suppose to know, that if he were to know the truth it would put him great danger and it wasn't my right to say anything at this time. However, due to Mr. Boyajion persistence, I gave him a story along party lines and included bits of the truth. He never informed me that he was going to print it. As a matter of fact, he said what I tell him would remain between him and me. I already knew this not to be true, as those over me advised me of some of the information he was already passing on to others. Mr. Boyajion wrote the story exactly as I gave it to him. Exactly as it was expected he would do my those over me who are not supose to exist. It was also during this time, my life became a living hell as I openly sarted to defy those over me. It would take the death of my son before I could drum up the courage to become more open. There exist currently a document, 7 seven pages in length, unclassified, not available to the public (you are not to know even of its existence. Why?), dealing with UFO identification. What I have just said puts me in great danger as I have said more then I
should, but I offer up my blood in the interest of truth and to stop the pain of others. I was very guarded in what I had to say in the Camelot interview. However, what I said is the truth as I know it. Now, know this. It is said if someone comes out with the truth on UFO's they will be protected by the media and the public. THIS IS NOT TRUE. During the time I was going through hell as a result of my defying the system, many people in the UFO Field came to my door for a story. None offered to help. After all, the real stroy would be my death. That "they" could capitalize on.

I trust my friend that this two part response answers your questions.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

I thought that people came to ATS to find the truth.

Well guess what?

After decades of governements lying to us, telling us there is no cover up, telling us these secret groups did not exist, that certain meeting never took place, waves of insiders coming forward telling us that we are not ready for disclosure, we wont be able to handle the truth, we have to wait until the time is right, the powers that be have decreed your layman as unworthy of this priceless knowledge...

...it appears ATS are no different folks.

We hear you Springer.

You hold the key right?

The Holy Fricken Grail man?!

We thank you for travelling to Roswell.

We thank you for your hard work and dedication in identifying and joining together the documents that hold the key to unlocking decades of deceit.

We thank ATS for having such knowledgeable hard-working owners.

Now will you please, for the love of god, quit seeking your precious TV slot (by the way, where do you get your news Springer, the news channel or the Sci-Fi channel?), quit with repeating the line of 'not yet folks! (You now what, that actually hurts more than anything.) and do what we have been fighting for for decades:

GIVE US DISCLOSURE!

We are worthy Springer. We are capable of getting this announcement to the world.

Show the world that we can handle the truth, we are ready and that the time is right!

This announcement would hit all the major news headlines around the world within 24 hours if it is 'the real deal'! Fact!

Surely one of the main reasons that ATS exists is to find, examine and share the truth right?

Are you now saying that you dont believe in ATS?

In my opinion, I have raised perfectly logical, reasonable questions/points in my previous posts and you have not answered a single one of them.

That is fine and you are perfectly entitled to stick me on your ignore list but your silence speaks volumes on this matter im afraid.

As for the safety of Clifford Stone, if, for a split nano-second, I believed that disclosure would bring harm to anyone, I would not be calling for it but the fact remains: once it is out it is out.

And like you said Springer: it is not about the people. The people and their beliefs do not matter.

It is all the documents.

If you are concerned for anyone's well-being then you know full well that by bringing it out in to the open will do more to protect the source than to bring harm to it.

As an aside I would like to apologise to all for calling this post shallow. It is anything but and for me to do so was wrong, totally out of order and disrespectful for which I wholly apologise.

In fact this thread could prove to be one of the most important on the internet and made all the more substantial and engaging by the enlightening, and often inspiring words from our highly respected new member Clifford Stone.

Many thanks.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

If reincarnation exist, I pray your observations are correct. As for the security; I wish it had been.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLIFFORD STONE
reply to post by menguard

If reincarnation exist, I pray your observations are correct. As for the security; I wish it had been.

God Bless,

Cliff

No need for prayer, just (know) that someone watches over you guiding you to the place you need to be. I have had many visitors bed style talking to me, all I needed to do is go outside the top of my head and see who was talking to me. Sometimes not always human projections.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 2believeor0

Please see my two part reponse to Peive_17. I believe this clarify and answer many of the question you asked. As for Dulce, NM, something was happening there at the time of the 1989 article and much as been written on this. I believe most of our visitors are benevolent. However, in several briefing we received during UFO events, we were warned that not all contacts with our vistor would be friendly. I am not sure what point they were trying to get over when this was said. All I can say is that there always existed that element of fear in each encounter. My thought on this is being human we have that nature and concern of the unknown and no matter how many events you may have been involved with, each events wa different and represented new and different experiences.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by skibtz

My dear friend, Team ATS is different and as for my safety, if I were worried about that, we surely would not be having this conversation. I could show you the documents that Team ATS is happy about, however, if you didn't know what to look at, what to look for, and connect them together, you would overlook their importance. I truely thought when Team ATS came to Roswell, they, too, would fully misunderstand the importance of the documents and not be able to make the connects. To my surprise, they they "studied" the documentation and then connected the other elements that truely make these documents so inportant, coming up with the connection and putting the documents in perspective. I have tried for many years to get this information out, only to have money and a story come into play and the truth be damned. I have always given freely to those who came to my door, something my family always had a problem with, as others would take the documentation and profit from them. However, I put truth and knowledge ahead of profit and finincial gain as these are much more preious then money or personal gain. They truely are among those things that sets us free.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by skibtz

I too feel that the quest for TV time is a futile one and ATS will never be permitted to put this story on TV. The mainstream media are simply stalling this as long as they possibly can.

However, giving Team ATS attitude about it isn't going to help matters any......

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join