It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam & Eve's Incest Scandal!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jondular

Looking forward to what u have to say....

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
The Bible reads that God is Spirit. God lives in unapproachable light. No man can see God and live because of His purity as God.

In Genesis it talks about Moses on one of his trips to the mountian to speak to God. This time it says there was a dark almost black cloud at the base of the mountain. Moses walked alone into the cloud and there he was told to tell his people he spoke to God from heaven. Another time Moses went up the mountain to the burning bush where he asked God if he could see Him. God said no but He would put Moses in a space between two big rocks. God said as HE passes by Moses He would put His Hand over Moses's eyes and after God passes He would take His hand away and Moses could see God's hinder parts. It also talks about Moses and a few of his people going up the mountain to sit and eat with God.

Now go to the story of Job and read where satan and the Sons of God (Angels) went to talk to God. God asked satan where he had been and satan said he went all over the earth. Then God asked satan if he had considered Job? This story tells of God allowing satan to test Job but satan had rules to follow at God's orders not to kill Job but he could do anything else.

My point is God still controlled satan even when he was against God. Job didn't know God had made this with satan. Job's wife even asked Job why he didn't just curse God and die.

So, when satan tricked Adam and Eve into sin satan took control of earth. Even Jesus said that satan was the prince of the power of the air. satan even tempted Jesus.

What if satan was told by God that yes he was now allowed to prove man's unworthyness but still under certain rules just like the test of Job.

satan wanted to show God that no man could keep from sinning and to do that satan was allowed to give man the 10 Commandments. satan thought that man will always fail. Was satan the one who met Moses, gave him the Commandments, showed his backside to Moses, met him and his people and ate with them?

God sent His only Son to show as a man HE could live a sin free life and in doing so took back control of earth and mankind was saved.

God is Spirit and has no backside!
He is so pure that no darkness could hide His brightness!

We are at the end times and the battle between good and evil is peaked. It is almost time for God to allow satan to play Jesus as the false christ to fool those that don't believe. God could do away with satan at any time but He is allowing satan to play out to prove to the universe that He alone ,the true God, is God and satan and his fallen angel buddies are destroyed alone with the unbelievers.

No Rapture!
This is another trick from satan that God allows to test His people. Jesus never promiced to take man away before He comes back for ALL to see Him coming in glory. What Jesus said was the end days will be like the days of Noah where they are marrying and enjoying life then the flood took them all away. God left Noah and took away the sinners by the flood. The 2 in the field where one was taken and the other left could be the one left is God's people and the one taken, just like in the days of Noah, are the unbelievers.
Any comments?

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
So god or satan placed a hand over moses' eyes and when he was allowed to see, he saw a butt? ( )( ) , sounds like some kind of frat brothers to me.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
When looking at the Bible one should open the mind and try to see things on many levels. A Rabbi will even tell you to read the Torah in different ways of thinking. The Adam & Eve story could be a warning about incest. I don't know but I'm just saying it could be another way of looking at things. Scientist today have shown that incest tends to bring out aggressive behavior in humans not to mention the birth defects.

[edit on 30-11-2007 by cloakndagger]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sethdarke

Something is only wrong if there is a rule or law against it. The Law against incest only came when Israel left Egypt. Until then, it was a matter of self-decision.

To give a more recent example of how things change by a law: Until deep in the 20th century, it was still legal to shoot at a criminal when caught in the act, and then the guy would get roughed up even more when the cops came. Then Human Wrongs came into law, and now the buggers may sue you successfully if you raise your voice too much when they rob you.

So, there was technically speaking, no incest as we know it, because there was no rule or law against it.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jondular

Moses is only mentioned for the first time in Exodus...

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by enoch1

Thanks for your post that struck a chord with me, i enjoyd reading that and found that very intresting please post some more.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
because they ate an apple? just shows how uneducated you are, the apple has been chosen as a symbol, the likelihood of it being an apple is about as likely as you finding a brain cell.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Only retards think Adam and Eve were the only two people on the planet. Retards get confused easy. The bible never said they were the only two people. In fact there's several places it says there planet were already peopled.

People get confused thinking Adam and Eve where the only two people because it says they were the first two perfected people.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Someone said that incest laws have only been here since abrahamic religions. That's wrong. Many cultures (all even) have incest laws whether they are abrahamic or not.

Also, in many cultures people have different words for family members then we do now. For example, in many cultures to a child all of their parents sisters and parents brothers are called mother and father, and all of their cousins are called brothers and sisters. A persons siblings (and sibling-in laws) children are known to them as "daughter" and "son". So many of these cases of incest may be down to different terminology to what we use now.

Random bit of trivia: Many east african societies are pastoral (what the early hebrews were) and are monotheistic. Interesting, no?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
Because the bible is the final word. the bible says it's wrong.

whats funny here, is that nobody is asking "why is it wrong?"

everyone just says incest is wrong because its wierd.

i went to visit a friend of mine in the south of texas, she works in a school for special children. alot of them have parents that are siblings.

marrying your sibling is dangerous for the baby. genetically, its too close.

maybe god, who designed us and knows how genetics work better than we do, understands this. maybe thats why he told us not to, because its dangerous for the offspring.

cain an abel (and thier sisters) might not have been a problem because thier parents where the closest to perfection. but by the time of isreal, god probably saw it as being a problem.

if anything, i think its further testiment to the scriptures being from god. most cultures, right up to the 1600's practiced incest. especially royalty. hence the term pure blood. keeping royalty within the family. not many people fully understood that the problems with the children were because of the incest.

but god knew well enough ahead to tell isreal not to do it.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

Only retards think Adam and Eve were the only two people on the planet. Retards get confused easy. The bible never said they were the only two people. In fact there's several places it says there planet were already peopled.

People get confused thinking Adam and Eve where the only two people because it says they were the first two perfected people.

2 problems with your theory.

1 - why would the apostle say that sin and death were brought by adam, if in fact there were other people on earth?

2 - chapter 5 is pretty straight forward in it language that god created adam and eve, and from them the rest of man came. then comes chapter 6. so after adam and eve THEN men mulitplied.

the bible is very straight forward on this. i dont think calling people retarded helps

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I heard from a bible study group that Cain and Able are not the only 2 sons simply Cain was the eldest and Able was the youngest. However I am not sure of either now.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
The other day I had an interesting discussion with the boyfriend of my ex-wife. He's a devout Christian in his late 30s. I asked him if he believed that the Bible was the Word of God and he said, "Yes." I then asked him who said that the Bible is the Word of God and he said the Bible does.

Then I asked him why he has faith. That was when the brain-washing kicked in. It was at this point that I realised how truly effective Christian brain-washing is. He got all defensive and ranted about having "blind faith" (his words) because the Bible says so. He said he has blind faith so he does not need to defend his faith or the Bible. He made it clear that the discussion was over if I was intent on questioning his faith. I detailed in another thread why the Christian brain-washing is so effective and why it is pretty pointless trying to convince a Christian that he is wrong about the Bible.

Any reasonably well educated person (who is not a devout Christian) who studies the Bible will understand that it can't possibly be the Word of God, i.e. it was written by man and it is a combination of myth and history. We will never know how it all started and who created what if anything. It is pointless discussing the validity of the Adam/Eve story cos it is a myth.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by sethdarke
Im just curious, some say that Adam and Eve were the only 2 people on the planet, 2 people, adam, and eve...so my question is,,,,after adam and eve had sinned, and they got kicked out of paradise,,,who exactly are all these other people mentioned in the bible, i mean they had two sons, kane and abel, kane killed abel, so they had one son left,,,if adam and eve were originally the ONLY 2 people on the planet, are u telling me then that kane slept with his mother, or did eve have another child, a daughter and in turn adam and abel fornicated with their own mother and sister,,,and then whole world is the result of incest ?? or whats going on here.....

Others say again that Adam was the male population and eve the female population, and that when they talk about adam and eve, they are talking not about just one man and one woman, but many men and woman....

you can google the book of adam 1 and 2 supposedly written by moses sons in his old age to record what he knew of them

cain and able had twin sister or so it goes and well just google it

anyway its an interesting read

also incest was needed back then to keep people or a family going

its only of recent its looked upon as bad and genetically horrifying

im not saying i condone it at all, my sis is my sis and thats it

but it happened and look where we all are

thats if you are a biblical person

remember even some of the annunaki or sons of annunaki survived the flood and intime mated again with noahs family

just stuff to ponder

take it or whatever i guess i dont know

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

Show me anywhere an apple is mentioned as the fruit Eve ate. The word fruit can mean other things like the fruit of a woman's womb or the first fruits of God's new kingdom.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Okay let's start with 2 creations instead of one.
Genesis 1 speaks of a creation where everything was created first then God says LET US create man in our image.
Here are the passages that explain the difference between the two creations. Note what I underline..

26And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

28And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

29And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

30And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.

31And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

The second creation God no longer says let us create He does it on His own.

God creates Adam out of the dust of the earth and then starts creating the animals. As God creates He brings the animals to Adam to see what he will name them. In Genesis one the animals are created first and no Eve as yet.
Then after God had finished He noticed that Adam didn't have a mate so He created Eve from Adam's rib.

22And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.

23And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

24Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

25And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.

Notice verse 24 where God had already planned for Adam and Eve to have children before the sin and verse 25 where they were naked. Sex was okay!

In Genesis one the people that were created were given no law not to eat from a certain tree. In fact He said everything was made for mankind to eat. No men tion of a tree of knowledge of good and evil or a tree of life. In Genesis one they were instructed to be fruitful and multiply and replenish the earth. You see the earth had people on it before and was destroyed for some reason.

Eve met satan in the garden and he beguiled her into sin.
God made foods we probably don't have now but the point is Eve wasn't tempted with a apple of fruit to eat. It was sex. satan can change into an angel of light or any other form he wishes. In this case he was probably very beautiful to Eve. Eve enjoyed it and went to Adam and got him to have sex along with satan. Afterward when they were ashamed they didn't cover their mouths but their private parts.

Eve got pregnant by both satan and Adam. This has happend where a woman has gotten pregnant by two different men and had twins, one from each man. Google it.
Genesis 4
1And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.

And she again bare his brotherAbel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

One event but two births.

next post

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
14And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

15And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Seed from Adam produced Able and seed from satan made Cain.

Genesis 4

14Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.

15And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.

16And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.

17And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.

What was Cain afraid of if he and his brother were the only two besides the parents? Other people created in Genesis one. Cain found a wife out away from his parents not a sister. Seth was born and that seed can be followed to Noah.

Genesis 10
1Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood.

2The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.

3And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.

4And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim.

5By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.

Ah, the isles of the Gentiles. Where did these Gentiles come from? The first creation. The flood was world wide but somehow the Gentiles didn't drown. Notice how verse 5 talks as if they are alive and have cities and different tongues or languages.

Next I will post how I think the commandments were given to satan to bring to Moses and the people.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
let us apply Occam's razor . . .

quite simply . . . "all things being equal, the simplest solution is the best."

with out making assumptions, the most logical way to view the problem at hand, is that adam and eve were not the first humans. The bible never claims that they were, so why assume?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by J.Smit

agree with you about laws. a better axample would have been even until the late 60's, it was against the law in a lot of the u.s of a. to marry a person of a different race. law changed.

catholics were not supposed to eat meat on friday (?). so the people who ate meat the week before on friday were sinners and those who did one the following were not? does not make sense!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join