It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam & Eve's Incest Scandal!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 03:14 AM
link   
well sodom and gommorah contains incest aswell, one man starts a tribe with is daughters , ...

what scares me the most is that ppl freely admit that they would preform this act if neccesary

, anyways , shame on you ...

heres my take on it ,

its all about cellular evolution ,

adam was introduced to several counterpart cells in the hope that they would merge in to a new cell or what not , in order to progress , but no luck , mabye they only got viruses or something,

insted adam had to splitt in to two who then splitt in to 4 and so on and so on ,

adam then left the yar of life eq eden for new transformation

well anyways the book still contains sick and perverted teachings that still are used as rituals in fornicating youngsters twisting her reality and that the church constanty changes itst view on the whole

christianity is not an obsolet teaching its got just as many loop holes as a swisscheese or the patriot act

gnostic pagans is the only true way to go if you want to keep traditions up'

ps historicly speaking the bible is worth nothing , you might aswell read harrypotter and say it is a true recemblance of whats happening in 20 th century

if and only if there is any basis in the bible its likely its more a readerdigest from whats left of the burned librarys of rome ,

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi
What a stupid story. Two people are magically created and everyone is punished because they eat an apple.

Wow.

I respect people's right to believe what they want to believe, but...wow...

That story takes the cake when it comes to fairy tales.

As for incest, it's true. There would have had to be incest, pretending for the sake of this conversation that it actually happened.

"Adam and Eve" weren't brother and sister (I guess), so that's not incest. So they can give birth to as many kids as they want. But at some point when they die, their children are going to have to give birth to keep the human population around. That's when it becomes incest, because who the hell else do they have to have sex with?

It's all stupid if you ask me.

Adam and Eve is as laughable as "Noah's Ark". But if you people believe it..well, good for you.

***EDITED***

[edit on 11/28/07 by NovusOrdoMundi]

What is laughable is egotistical people looking for science in a metaphor, that is totally laughable

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 06:10 AM
link   
So the point is we can't really say if we are all related or not, because everyone has their own version of how this all went down,,,i was taught that adam and eve were the only 2 people, and whenever i asked the questions...i was told to not take the bible to literally,,,but in esence the bible has been added to and changed so much who knows what is true and what is not...

some people today still are being taught in sunday schools that adam and eve were the only 2 ppl...point being, the bible makes no sense whatsoever and should be taken with a grain of salt..if to be believed at all..

the theory of evolution makes alot more sense if u ask me!

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by sethdarke
So the point is we can't really say if we are all related or not, because everyone has their own version of how this all went down,,,i was taught that adam and eve were the only 2 people, and whenever i asked the questions...i was told to not take the bible to literally,,,but in esence the bible has been added to and changed so much who knows what is true and what is not...

some people today still are being taught in sunday schools that adam and eve were the only 2 ppl...point being, the bible makes no sense whatsoever and should be taken with a grain of salt..if to be believed at all..

the theory of evolution makes alot more sense if u ask me!

Anyone reading the bible for a literal scientific account of how we got here is barking mad- the truth, the exact nature of it, would be beyond our limited intellect and vocabulary, I see the bigger picture in it, would seem sage to do so.

Even with "evolution", ultimately you could get an "incest" angle, if we were all related to one woman!

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

So your saying that the bible should not be taken literally,,,so should it be taken on pure faith alone,,or by your own judgement,,or perhaps what your local priest tells you is right or wrong and should be taken literally ?

Alot of people would agree ( off the topic ) that the bible was written to keep the masses in fear ( control ) and whoever wrote the bible took scriptures from various other "bibles" and religions to form their own control religion called christianity"

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by sethdarkeAlot of people would agree ( off the topic ) that the bible was written to keep the masses in fear ( control ) and whoever wrote the bible took scriptures from various other "bibles" and religions to form their own control religion called christianity"

Don't agree with that premise (ie about the origins of the bible) being for control, certainly, subsequent people, churches etc may have used it as such, but I don't agree that it was formulated with that in mind.

Ultimately, even if you believe that, no one is forcing you to be controlled in the modern world, you can have faith in the bible or not

--------------------------------
Trimmed quote to relevant portion

Please read ABOUT ATS: Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You have a U2U

[edit on 29/11/07 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I can't remember the exact story, but perhaps someone else can put it in perspective here,,about the Romans creating christianity to keep their people under control ?

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
can someone tell me why cousins marry? dont they share the same grandfather? isn't that disgusting, imagine what their wedding was like.

on the issue about adam and eve. I heard some people say that the apple was a metaphor for sex. and that god never intended for them to have intercourse which is why they were condemned and punished to stay on earth. I guess if this is so, it would be because they somehow ruined their purity by having sex/ reproducing. maybe thats what Satan wanted, afterall he wanted imperfect beings where he can implant evil in them to challenge God. probably out of spite
But i cant remember anymore. i dont believe it but it could be interesting.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DuneKnight

I myself heard some people say that the apple was a metaphor for orgasm not sex.
God warned them about the very difficult aspect of temptation if you get to reach orgasm.
This make sense as the Tantra is actually the teaching of having sex with out orgasm.
What they call the ultimate suppression of ego.

Kacou

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Extract from "The Bible" by Karen Taylor (an excellent read)

"The kabbalists noticed that there were two accounts of creation of Adam. IN Chapter one of Genesis, God created "adam" ("humankind"), which, the mystics decided, was primordial humanity (adam kadmon), the climax of the creative process, made in God's image: the divine became manifest in the archetypal human being, the "sefiroth" forming his body and limbs

In Chapter Two, when God created Adam from dust, he brought eathbound humanity as we know it into being. This mundae Adam was supposed to contemplate the entire mystery of the Godhead on the first Sabbath, but he took the easier option and mediated only on the Shekhinah, the nearest and most accessible sefirah. This- not the fact of disobedience- was the reason for Adam's fall, which shattered the unity of the divine world, separating the Tree of Life from the Tree of Knowledge , and tearing the fruit from the tee to which it was supposed to cling"

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
boy talk about people who dont research, in the hebrew, adam means white man, see strongs exhaustive concordance on biblical words, # 119 and # 120, to show blood in the face, to blush, ruddy complexion, species of man, plural not singular, i know of only one type of people who can blush, the fact is archeology and history as well as genitics, clearly prove that the white race has only been around roughly 7500 to 10,000 years which according to the bible is when adam and eve the progenitors of the white race came on to the scene, but the the other major races go way further back, in reality the bible is only talking about adam and his descendents threw seth, not cain, for eves sin was adultry, the tree of the knowledge of good and evil is euphamistically a familly tree, the fruit that she ate is a hebrew idiom meaing children, such as fruit of thy loins, the idiom to eat or ate meaning haveing a sexual conatation attached to it, the word serpent in hebrew, being nacash, means enchanter, deciever, seducer, lier, majician, destroyer, the word seed also means progeny, children,descendents, in other words eves great sin was adultry with the samaiel the angel of the garden, and adam tried to cover it up. which is why no where in any commentary or the bible itself does it state that adam fathered cain.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
boy talk about people who dont research, in the hebrew, adam means white man, see strongs exhaustive concordance on biblical words, # 119 and # 120, to show blood in the face, to blush, ruddy complexion, species of man, plural not singular, i know of only one type of people who can blush, the fact is archeology and history as well as genitics, clearly prove that the white race has only been around roughly 7500 to 10,000 years which according to the bible is when adam and eve the progenitors of the white race came on to the scene, but the the other major races go way further back, in reality the bible is only talking about adam and his descendents threw seth, not cain, for eves sin was adultry, the tree of the knowledge of good and evil is euphamistically a familly tree, the fruit that she ate is a hebrew idiom meaing children, such as fruit of thy loins, the idiom to eat or ate meaning haveing a sexual conatation attached to it, the word serpent in hebrew, being nacash, means enchanter, deciever, seducer, lier, majician, destroyer, the word seed also means progeny, children,descendents, in other words eves great sin was adultry with the samaiel the angel of the garden, and adam tried to cover it up. which is why no where in any commentary or the bible itself does it state that adam fathered cain. and even adam himself can be argued to have engaged in it also, but notice that the majority of the dialog is between god, eve and the serpent not adam but since adam was the head, a.k.a. boss he had to take the responsibility for eves actions. just as a captain is responsible for the actions of men under his command.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
continuing on from adam and eve, in anchient biblical times incest was only considered between parent and child, not brother and sisters, in fact a lot of your anchient kings married there sisters, to keep there line pure, even the pre flood days the anchient patriarchs did in fact marry there sister or half sister, or cousins, but this was only a temporary measure, until there was enough genitic disparity amongst the white race, a.k.a. a lot more marriage partners to choose from that it became unecessary and eventualy forbiden, the children from lot were cursed and eventually completely destroyed, not because of any thing they actually did, but as an genitic aboration which god called and abomination, the children of caanan the youngest son of ham was a child of incest between ham and his mother, notice that the curse fell upon caanan and not ham him self, for cursed is caanan a servent of servents he shall be. for in fact adam and eve did have many children, but it is the right of the first born to be listed first in the geneolgies, since the first born recieved all the inheritance of the father, which is why the other children of adam and eve are not listed, notice the geneology of cain, adam is not listed as the father. and look at the detail governing cains off spring vs. seths, if you that maybe god is trying to tell us something here your right. why the disparity between the 2 geneolgies. because one line was to be blessed the other to be cursed becuase they carried with in them the genitic info of there father, who was a murder from the beginning, and like chips off the old block they too would be inclined to do evil. and mix there evil genes and ways into the populations of the other races. in biblical literature the children of cain are called the kennites who exisited even after the flood again proveing that the flood was regional, not global.which happened in the tamarin basin.where the white race was basically settled, even though some moved to other parts, so race mixing, a.k.a. genitic mixing was and is still forbiden, for it violated gods divine gentic law of kind after kind, or species after its own species, no mixing allowed, which is why jesus stated for the record in a hebrew euphanism, that every plant not planted by his father he will uproot, a.k.a. destroy, now go look up the word plant as it is used in the bible, in the anchient hebrew language, were not talking about the familly rose bush here, or local weeds either. it is a metaphore for meaning something else then what is stated, the bible is full of these hebrew euphanism's and metapfores, and only the unskilled in the hebrew and greek language, as well as the ignorant would make the ridiculous claim that the bible is to be taken literally in the english language, as if god himself had given him his word in todays so called bibles to them directly in todays modern venicular. what idiots.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Here are my beliefs.
The Bible is real history
Adam and Eve had sex with satan. Eve first then a 3-some.
2 babies were produced (twins) Cain and Able, one from each father.
There were other peoples that didn't die in the flood.
satan has rules from God on how he can act and react with humans.
Moses may have well been led by satan under the watchful eye of God.
All of this and more can be shown by the passages in Genesis.
I will list each passage and explain the connection later today.
I will comment on the first one now.
Look where it says Eve said she got a man from God. Then in the very next line she it says she again had Able. This indicates she had twins because it doesn't mention Adam knowing his wife again until Seth.
God says He will put hatered between Eve and her seed and his (satan's) seed. Here you have the struggle between good and evil. Later I will show the connection of peoples not taken in the flood. You can search the Bible for the words "Isles of the gentiles" to see that is where Noah's boat landed next to.
The rest later...it gets better.
jon

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sethdarke

Too easy: They simply had some Australian marsupials swim some ground sloths on their back to The Garden , where they crossbred with Adam and Eve, and that's where Republican Evangelicals come from!

And, it is also how Noah later had them return to board the Ark, they had already done a sightseeing tour of Israel with Camel Adventures Unlimited!!!

I thought EVERYBODY knew that.

Gee, this was WAY too simple.....

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
ok is sex really that important. I thought sex was just a means of reproduction. we are looking at this from a human perspective. religion, Gods, universe could care less whether we commit adultery or incest or rape because all that matters is that we multiply.

the future i would imagine it to be is this; natural pregnancies would become obsolete, only cloning and lab stuff would be done to ensure the perfection of genetic makeup for each new born. because we all know how messed up natural pregnancies are anyway= boy or girl, retard or deformed, future cancer patient or dead by 12, etc. would it be a sin then? no in fact i think the church at the time would fully support it and somehow makeup stuff about how God intended for that to happen in the first place. so if in a sense every function in our body has a natural usage to sustain us in the world (evolution)... help us survive like every other animal. so would we still 'practice' sex? or would sex just remain purely for pleasure?

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
runetang says:
"To speak on it further, all the racists on the past centuries who have said races and peoples should live autonomous from each other and only marry and breed with each other so they'd become "stronger" and "pure" had it all wrong.

The truth is, breeding across ethnic lines or even distant tribal lines (for example, you are Irish and you have a child with an Eastern European woman) actually makes the offspring "stronger" in the sense of less genetic deformities and defects."

****Breeding across racial/ethnic lines will give the offspring the defects of both. So the problem is multiplied not reduced.

The "theory" of evolution is as much fairy tale as the bible's creation story.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kacou

On the subject of Adam and Eve, you can also trace it back to the Sumerian.

Totally! More than just the seal, the Sumerian creation epic Enuma Elish is almost word-for-word the same as Genesis.

reply to post by Thousand

I'm surprised at this for two reasons. 1) That there are people who actually believe this to be true, ie, that the bible has anything to do with the founding fathers or the constitution, and 2) that this thread went on for almost 2 pages afterward without anyone calling you on it.

I would have but I didn't see it. Perhaps, like myself, everyone else has him on ignore for his intolerant, intractable Christian dogma.

Edited: To add "Reply To" Tags

[edit on 11/29/07 by Malynn]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
There are symbolic parts of the Bible and incredible events in the Bible that actually happened. The Symbols are explained and defined. If they are not they are to be taken literal. Adam and Eve is literal. Satan is real, the garden of eden was real and the apple was the first commandment for these humans to demonstrate their free will. They obviously failed which God knew would happen anyway. This is why Jesus who was with God all through the Old Testament, was given in prophesy during the Old testament. The story of God is real, Evolution is a sham and so are many attempts to distort the truth of the creation of the universe, man and our personal relationship with God. Even the Pope is one of the disinformation factors..........this will become apparent soon.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join