It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Truth is Unbelievable! Good luck with the story.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dobbie
reply to post by Incarnated

Hi Incarnated,

If you are Archangel Michael, then you will be able to tell me exactly where it is that you and I would meet with other angelic beings.

You may U2U me if you wish.

Kind regards,

Dobbie.

I'll call it dream land, you might call it the astral plain.

Though, I’m not big on that sort of stuff.

I can tell the difference between dreams, prophetic messages, unions and other types all down to actual biological physical body mental processing.

I’m more about bring that stuff through to this reality.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

Originally posted by Dobbie

Hi Incarnated,

If you are Archangel Michael, then you will be able to tell me exactly where it is that you and I would meet with other angelic beings.

You may U2U me if you wish.

Kind regards,

Dobbie.

I'll call it dream land, you might call it the astral plain.

Though, I’m not big on that sort of stuff.

I can tell the difference between dreams, prophetic messages, unions and other types all down to actual biological physical body mental processing.

I’m more about bring that stuff through to this reality.

Hi Again Incarnated

I apologise, perhaps I wasn't specific enough in my question. Could you describe the physical description of the location where you and I have met on many an occasion with other angelic beings.

Thank you

Dobbie

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Dobbie

When I say I'm not into that I mean, I like to stick to phyical world logic. When I sleep, I'm out hard and heavy. When I wake up, I know if I've been someplace or done something, but I have no recall of it to speak of. I don't know why this is, it's rare that I associate such events in with my phyical mind. I have glimpses, and yes I could search out events through those, but one would have to understand my waking hours are quite busy too. So not really could I say. I could groap for meaning in a grab bag of such type events, I'd not doubt I could strike the right notes too, but in all that it wouldn't be a clear recall.

I'm not much for large groups.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   
OK, anyone else but me up for a reality check?

Incarnated logged off about an hour before this post; perhaps to finally get some sleep like an ordinary human. His last post was looking a little groggy. Poor little devil (pun quite intended), him's all tuckered out... Or could he have been awakened by someone very recently?

Anyhoot, my question to "Michael," when or if possible, is, when or if humanity makes formal contact with intelligent nonhumans, will it be even remotely in the context of Abrahamic/monotheistic religions, or will it be something objectively scientific that every human being can relate to? An affirmation of the former in any way, one DOES realize, is indicative of only psychosis... unless proven otherwise.

Oops, didn't realize that laughing guy got barfed on, but it works anyway!

[edit on 25-11-2007 by Lightworth]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Hmm. It's sad to think that someone like an archangel has to put up with pop up ads.
What I find hard to believe when people talk about alien races coming to fight over our souls and planet is the motivation in the first place.
Apparently, the ideal "Grey" has a lack of emotion which is why they're taking us away and prodding us. They're hoping to find that piece of them which evolution selected out of their DNA. So for some reason this race has transcended poverty, prostitution, thievery, malice, etc., yet they want emotions so they can have all this crap back in their genetic make up. Can you imagine aliens, preoccupied with the child safety cap on their anxiety meds, crashing their spaceships on the White House lawn and then jumping out to have a fist fight? Can you imagine a big headed alien laying drunk in a gutter on Zeta Reticuli asking for spare change?
I just don't buy it. I've been a happy atheist for as long as I can remember and I can't see prophecy as anything I need. I've lead a life as peaceful and as tolerant as possible, not out of edict, but because it's the right thing to do. I've donated thousands of dollars, offered my home and possessions freely to those in need and generally lived a life according to the commandments without realizing it because it's just common sense. So because I don't recognize the "truth" of a god and the coming end of it all, everything I've done in my life to help my fellow humans will all go down a big astral drain? That just doesn't resonate properly.
The thing that bothers me the most is that higher beings like aliens and angels use computers to post on ATS even though these computers end up being shipped overseas to be pulled apart by the little hands of children for valuable copper and other metals while the rivers are poisoned by exposed dangerous materials. Beings so connected with the universe wouldn't do that to innocent children and fishes.
So I really wish you well on your journey, Michael. If I'm going to hell in five years at least I won't be in the company of people I've tried to avoid my whole life.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
His belief that god feels no fear actually made me smile a little.

EDIT: Let me put it like this incarnated, for i do not any longer believe you to be Michael, although you're more than welcome to prove me wrong;

God Created Man, Man Felt Fear Out Of Disobeying God, God Felt Fear out of Man Being Able to Disobey God And Punished Man.

This is my argument point - my true meaning is that God is possessed of all things, including Fear and Hatred, He fears that which is impossible.

Incarnated, if what you speak of is true, then be aware that you are a tool of something you have no real means of truly understanding.

[edit on 25-11-2007 by Throbber]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Nice to speak to Incarnated (Michael) - you'll forgive me, I understand, for not revering you though as I reserve my reverence only for God himself. You will also be fully aware that Satan can appear as an angel of light - so I will hold you very much at arms length until by your fruits you are known.

BTW, speaking of coincidences with the name Michael, the idea of Greys and Reptilians has been mentioned for approx the last 20yrs by David Icke so you might just be onto something.

There is another thread in which your input would be most valuable:
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

In a nutshell, the National Mall in Washington is claimed to be a timeline which ends 23&24/12/2007. This coincides with the astronomical event known as the Grand Conjunction - So my question is What is Going to Happen on this Date?

[edit on 25-11-2007 by sinthia]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I've been following this thread with great interest, and thought, it's about time I submitted my humble opinion.

Let me start by echoing a point raised by Helen670, who briefly touched upon a point re Saint Nicholas that subtly underlines what I believe Incarnated, in part, is trying to say.

Saint Nicholas WAS the true Santa! Yet we the sheeple, have been subverted by corporate greed to forget the true meanings and believe a clever lie.

Coca Cola

Would you agree it would be better to return to the true meaning of Santa?

In one sense the true story of Santa underlines what Incarnated is saying which is we have forgotten what it is to be human.

IMHO Incarnated is telling a story that is 40% Book of Enoch, 20% Biblical and 40% Maya Calendar.

A blend I hold to but not in the same way as Incarnated as some of his points are off.

I'd like to ask the following:-

"...but the hat trick is to be able to be in and translate through the conscious levels so that the info is not compromized in translation."

You used the word translate, Enoch did not die, he was translated. Did you use this word for any specific reason?

"Fear not the phyical death for it is just a doorway. Fear God and the Spiritual Death for it is being cast into the nothingness of being sperated from God."

Hell is commonly understood amongst devout Christians to mean seperation from God, are you a devout Christian?

"The reason this is, because I'm speaking to you from behind the vaile."

I'm confused here because the vaile was torn down, so what veil are you speaking of?

"...a discharge of the sun's radiation unlike any before at the time when the poles are shifting and the magnetic field is fallen."

This is science fact, 2001 was the Solar Minim and 11years later 2012 will be the Solar Maxim. I do believe that we are headed for planetary chaos but as a result of passing the Plane of the ecliptic at the same time. You said this will be the end, why?

"In the bible it is write: "first remove the stick from your own eye, and then you'll be able to see clear to help your brother remove the speck from his own eye"

This wording is not from the AKJV and therefore I ask which Bible are you reading?

Archangel Michael is generally presented as the field commander of the Army of God.

Archangel Michael

When will the battle be?

Throbber: I worry about some of your comments, the 10-20% useage of our brain is a myth, please see LINK.

You also talk about God but counter this with the New Age view that God is within. Or have I read that wrong?

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienArchitect

Firstly, i'm not about to listen to what some jumped up glory-seeker has decided to say in order to gain popularity by going against popular opinion.

The majority of the brain controls the human body, plain and simple.

As for denying the existence of god yet claiming god is within - God exists nowhere else than within us, this can be taken both in an abstract term and a literal one and still be true.

So i can deny the existence of a God outside of the human mind.

AA: Worry about your own problems.

[edit on 25-11-2007 by Throbber]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Throbber

I'm sorry Throbber if you've taken such immediate offense, non was intented

My point is that your comments seemed a little unbalanced to me, that's all.

God is ONLY within is a religion/faith/belief of the New Agers.

When Christians AND Scientists both talk about the "The Mind Of God" being an external effect then something more must be happening.

Sorry for the diversion.

[edit on 25/11/07 by AlienArchitect]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Incarnated,

Interesting thread and thought provoking but I have a question:

How do you feel about Jesus and his relationship to God as stated in the Bible?

[edit on 25-11-2007 by ViewFromTheStars]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Further,

I never said that you "deny the existence of God".

I fall into Incarnateds world in this respect, in that I don't have an evil/nasty/harmful bone in my body.

My personal journey has led me to understand this:-

When you finally understand the truth, your personal truth of the world around you, then you will be set free.

So in response I don't have any problems, but thanks for asking

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I need something other than the abstract. Jesus just didn’t sit around saying he was the son of God and wait for people to ask him questions. He backed up his teachings with god like abilities. You are what the 4th “being” that has transcended on this site with the all knowing, and in all these cases it is just words in front of a faceless screen. When you look at the others even after 1000s of posts nothing has been gained in the least, so what makes you so special over them?

It is always the same deal that the proof comes from within the reader, and until we are willing to believe, the truth will not come out. This is a very convenient method to put the burden of proof on the reader. I say the burden of proof rest with the “being” and once that is quickly out of the way we can get on with the higher teachings.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Throbber

As for denying the existence of god yet claiming god is within - God exists nowhere else than within us, this can be taken both in an abstract term and a literal one and still be true.

Made me think of this verse in the Bible: (The Lord is speaking to Elijah)

1ki 19:11 And he said, Go forth, and stand upon the mount before the LORD. And, behold, the LORD passed by, and a great and strong wind rent the mountains, and brake in pieces the rocks before the LORD; but the LORD was NOT in the wind: and after the wind an earthquake; but the LORD was NOT in the earthquake:

1ki 19:12 And after the earthquake a fire; but the LORD was NOT in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice.

Just food for thought.

[edit on 25-11-2007 by ViewFromTheStars]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

What this man says i share my sentiments with strongly.

Now then incarnated, coherent proof - when you're ready.

P.S: If i share my beliefs with others, then i don't mind, really - as long as they don't claim that i'm "One of them" then i'm fine with it.

I came to my beliefs as a result of knowledge held all my life, nothing i believe in is based off the supernatural.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I have a question Incarnated:Will it really end Dec.21st 2012?
I had an et friend who is very wise named Essafar who came into my dreams to tell me that the world will be ending and believe it or not he is a friend of mines from Sirius A....

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Prince? Really? Really??

I suppose that you find some significance also then, in the fact that he is a Gemini born in the Twin Cities area... and that he was born in Mt. Sinai Hospital??

What about me? I was born in New Orleans, and my (real) name means Victory of the People. Joan of Arc had a victory at the battle in Orleans. Does this mean that I am the reincarnation of her? (Please note the sarcasm... I don't want people thinking that I mean this seriously.)

I think that one can read symbolism into anything anywhere. I also believe in proper interpretation of what you find. When I say this, I mean that a person might find significance in something, and might translate that into something meaningful for them, personally. Hey... whatever it is that sends you on what you believe is your life's path.

I am open minded. However, I dislike dishonesty and "showboating."

Prince huh? Come on... tell us who the other Archangels are. Pretty please?????

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by sinthia
Nice to speak to Incarnated (Michael) - you'll forgive me, I understand, for not revering you though as I reserve my reverence only for God himself. You will also be fully aware that Satan can appear as an angel of light - so I will hold you very much at arms length until by your fruits you are known.

In a nutshell, the National Mall in Washington is claimed to be a timeline which ends 23&24/12/2007. This coincides with the astronomical event known as the Grand Conjunction - So my question is What is Going to Happen on this Date?

[edit on 25-11-2007 by sinthia]

That's a good stance to take. I've never required or did I want to be praised, or even taken seriously.

I know of nothing happening at the end of this year. Much of what's going on right now is the political stuff that leads to WW3. I don't expect the world to change much until the end of 2008 to mid 2009. When it does happen, it will happen quick.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zionide
I have a question Incarnated:Will it really end Dec.21st 2012?
I had an et friend who is very wise named Essafar who came into my dreams to tell me that the world will be ending and believe it or not he is a friend of mines from Sirius A....

End has many meanings.

Something will End Dec21 2012. As far as I'm conserned that date represents the shift toward something more. Mostlikely that's the date when what is hidden becomes revealed.

The whole "End of the World" type events are to happen before that date. Before that date many men will meet their "end". WW3(nuclear) and other end of the world type events will have happened before that date.

Dec21 2012 is the unmasking date. It's the date, or around about those days, where the antichrist begins to fall.

If you all reading this make it to that date alive, consider your self blessed or cursed.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Incarnated(I mean Michael)..shouldn't you be battling Satan /protecting Isreal- isn't that your main jobs? I'm guessing those are a bit more important.

By the way you said ....Jesus is coming so very very soon. I thought only God knows that but you are implying you do..

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join