This Truth is Unbelievable! Good luck with the story.

page: 5
9
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Throbber
reply to post by Incarnated
 


Ah, then you realise that circumstances may not permit you to be able to carry out what you feel is your divine duty without risk of casting yourself into the pits of hell?

Truly sir, if this is what you intend to do i praise you.

Tis' a question i have pondered over for many a year.

[edit on 24-11-2007 by Throbber]


There's many aspects to hell.

As there is now heaven on earth, through the states of mind

There is also hell on earth that is falling into the abyss of darkness in the underworld of personal consciousness.

I've been to hell, and I have the t-shirt to prove it.




posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Now, such claims as "I am the highest spiritual being," at least on our semi-conscious level does seem to be arrogant.


I getting that, and that this is a game too. My religious days are decades behind me but didn't Jesus say that the ONLY path to God was through HIM? Assuming we're talking about Christianity here.


I am not and also am talking about Christianity. I'm not talking about any religion, but it is also within religions.

What Christ said there is true, but full understanding of it is only known by him. In the days of his returning, there will be those falsely spiritual high, and they will be rejected. There will be those naturally spiritual high, and they belong. There will be those without understandings as yet, and they will be taught.



posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated
 


And yet still your grasp of the reality that surrounds you is as slippery as trying to hold wet soap.


I have seen many dimensions my friend, some that your God can only begin to imagine.

Imagine a place that a God would fear.

EDIT: And don't presume to tell me that God fears nothing, for he is aware of everything - and the fear of humanity is shared by the fear of god.


Hmm... it seems i have slipped into what some would label as 'insanity' already.

Oh woe is me.



[edit on 24-11-2007 by Throbber]



posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Incarnated, thank you for answering my two questions. It was refreshing, and honest on your part.

Be safe.



posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Throbber
reply to post by Incarnated
 


And yet still your grasp of the reality that surrounds you is as slippery as trying to hold wet soap.


I have seen many dimensions my friend, some that your God can only begin to imagine.

Imagine a place that a God would fear.

EDIT: And don't presume to tell me that God fears nothing, for he is aware of everything - and the fear of humanity is shared by the fear of god.


[edit on 24-11-2007 by Throbber]


God doesn't fear, God has no reason to fear. NOTHING can exist outside God. In the higher aspects of God this is just a story. A drama. Like a movie. The heros and villans are chartors. We are nothing but actors and the whole world is a stage. There is however a reason for such a drama.

We all, hopefully, seek to make ourselves better. We find something within ourself that we feel limits us. We go about trying to remove that thing that makes us less so that we might be more. This is the story of Good vs Evil. Nothing is outside the story of God. God has no fear. Fear is a negitive that limits you. If you feel there's something to fear, it's a trick of the opressive spirits, reptilians, that are just trying to limit your abilities to rise above. There's nothing to fear. People fear because they assume themselves to be "alive" no and as if they could die. However, it isn't the phyical death that kills you, it's the spiritual death that will make you nothing. Fear not the phyical death for it is just a doorway. Fear God and the Spiritual Death for it is being cast into the nothingness of being sperated from God.



posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
Incarnated, thank you for answering my two questions. It was refreshing, and honest on your part.

Be safe.


Hey thank you.

I believe I am safe, resting in the arms of God, and if I fail, though it seems I can't, I'll just Trust in God always.

Safe or not just BE!



posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
You claiming I'm bearing false witness.Intrepid? I made no accusations that this man's claims are authentic..

[edit on 24-11-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]


No man, him.



posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
You claiming I'm bearing false witness.Intrepid? I made no accusations that this man's claims are authentic..

[edit on 24-11-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]


No man, him.


My claims, holy unbelievable, are still truthworthy and true.

Imagne, you go off on a trip, and when you return no one reconizes you, nor will they. So you go about trying to do your thing, and everyone's saying to you, that's intrepid's thing, why are you trying to be intrepid faker. And only you know it is you.

That's me.



posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I really don't know what to say...

I have viewed five pages here and I'm not convinced one way or the other. As I stated in my original post, no one but you can actually know whether your claims are true.. I'm almost inclined to label you as being arrogant, but I don't know that beyond a shadow of a doubt...



posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
I really don't know what to say...

I have viewed five pages here and I'm not convinced one way or the other. As I stated in my original post, no one but you can actually know whether your claims are true.. I'm almost inclined to label you as being arrogant, but I don't know that beyond a shadow of a doubt...



Well the name of the post says "Truth Unbelievable". So you see, I've been true from the start. As I've said, these stuff, all thing things about me, and much more although not being able to ruled out easily are also not acceptable.

It's a funny thing. I get a chuckle from it.

The reason this is, because I'm speaking to you from behind the vaile. It's not a time of my choice nor a time of anyone's choice when to remove the vaile. It's only the time of God's choice. Strangely, in understanding this, I also know that time to my personal consciousness seems too late for many. I do understand many layers of meanings throughout this event. Though those meanings are mine alone to understand. I fully accept God's will and understand the reasons why, but my human (sweatheart) aspect can't help but at least try.

Wait until I tell you about Gabriel. That story is going to fry your noodle! You'll surely think Me crazy then!

gabriel, the archangel with the horn, one food on the shore and one on the sea.

The sea is defined as the multude of peoples under every nation. It is a higher state of collective mind.

Gabriel has been in place for many many years. Right there in the public eye. He is a musician. He sings about God and about light and darkness. He has many albums.

He's also suffering from being inshared within a consciousness trap. So he's not as respectable as he should be.

Anyone care to guess at no cost?



posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated
 


hmm...could it be...Michael Jackson?



posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
Well the name of the post says "Truth Unbelievable". So you see, I've been true from the start. As I've said, these stuff, all thing things about me, and much more although not being able to ruled out easily are also not acceptable.

It's a funny thing. I get a chuckle from it.

The reason this is, because I'm speaking to you from behind the vaile. It's not a time of my choice nor a time of anyone's choice when to remove the vaile. It's only the time of God's choice. Strangely, in understanding this, I also know that time to my personal consciousness seems too late for many. I do understand many layers of meanings throughout this event. Though those meanings are mine alone to understand. I fully accept God's will and understand the reasons why, but my human (sweatheart) aspect can't help but at least try.

Wait until I tell you about Gabriel. That story is going to fry your noodle! You'll surely think Me crazy then!

gabriel, the archangel with the horn, one food on the shore and one on the sea.

The sea is defined as the multude of peoples under every nation. It is a higher state of collective mind.

Gabriel has been in place for many many years. Right there in the public eye. He is a musician. He sings about God and about light and darkness. He has many albums.

He's also suffering from being inshared within a consciousness trap. So he's not as respectable as he should be.

Anyone care to guess at no cost?


I convinced this is bunk now. At least 14 uses of the words "me, I, I'm, mine, my" ALL about you dude.



posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated
 


LOL, Ok I will bite, is Elton John?



posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by intrepid
 





I convinced this is bunk now. At least 14 uses of the words "me, I, I'm, mine, my" ALL about you dude.


You said it!! After reading 5 pages of this it is my opinion that this is the biggest load of swamp gas I have read in awhile.


Someone else mentioned the "I am Sam" thread and I must admit it sure has that same flavor.



posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by Incarnated
Well the name of the post says "Truth Unbelievable". So you see, I've been true from the start. As I've said, these stuff, all thing things about me, and much more although not being able to ruled out easily are also not acceptable.

It's a funny thing. I get a chuckle from it.

The reason this is, because I'm speaking to you from behind the vaile. It's not a time of my choice nor a time of anyone's choice when to remove the vaile. It's only the time of God's choice. Strangely, in understanding this, I also know that time to my personal consciousness seems too late for many. I do understand many layers of meanings throughout this event. Though those meanings are mine alone to understand. I fully accept God's will and understand the reasons why, but my human (sweatheart) aspect can't help but at least try.

Wait until I tell you about Gabriel. That story is going to fry your noodle! You'll surely think Me crazy then!

gabriel, the archangel with the horn, one food on the shore and one on the sea.

The sea is defined as the multude of peoples under every nation. It is a higher state of collective mind.

Gabriel has been in place for many many years. Right there in the public eye. He is a musician. He sings about God and about light and darkness. He has many albums.

He's also suffering from being inshared within a consciousness trap. So he's not as respectable as he should be.

Anyone care to guess at no cost?


I convinced this is bunk now. At least 14 uses of the words "me, I, I'm, mine, my" ALL about you dude.


My perspective is the only thing I can truly speak on. Is that not true? You are free to try to debunk all you like. You might even achieve a state of being convinced you did debunk, but you can't debunk it, and I can't prove it.

That's why we should just have fun with it.

Again, "my perspective" (personal perspective) is all anyone can speak from. Thus, I, me, I'm.

I'm trying to keep it real. If I start speaking from other's perspective, do you really think My aspects of the story will become any more real? No, I can tell you, it would become less real.

Sure, I could do the old "God Says", but words are cheap. Anyone can do that even if it isn't true.


[edit on 25-11-2007 by Incarnated]



posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by pstrron
reply to post by intrepid
 





I convinced this is bunk now. At least 14 uses of the words "me, I, I'm, mine, my" ALL about you dude.


You said it!! After reading 5 pages of this it is my opinion that this is the biggest load of swamp gas I have read in awhile.


Someone else mentioned the "I am Sam" thread and I must admit it sure has that same flavor.


Be it what it may. According to me it is known factual. It's only been known to me. I can't do anything to change that. At least, you must be having fun reading it. I don't understand why anyone would read something they hated or that they found useless. So let me, if I may entertain you.



posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
Don't hold your breath. That question is coming a long time from tonight. In accordance to the assumed rules of your game, you left me with an opening and I'm going to use it.

Have a good night


A rather transparent way to say "I don't want to answer questions, because google confuses me too much!"




posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
So it was back in 1994 when I had finally reached the point where I could no longer hope that all the things told to me as a child would be found wrong. I had to accept my calling. I had a drive, and I had piles of evidence as to the fact of the reality. I sure had a long road ahead of me that was for sure.

There was one artist who’s music I enjoyed of and on up to that point. I wasn’t crazy for him as he was known for getting stuff ill perceived and confused, though his heart was true. So I asked God, then If I’m me who is this? It wasn’t given to me to know at first but God told me to open my eyes and see what was right there all along. This is a common aspect of an awakening or unveiling process, as when you become more awakened you realize you can see things that where in front of you all along but hidden from your eyes. After a short period of time it was all too evident. That’s the famed Gabriel, the one that was to be standing on sea and shore.

What is known about Gabriel is lesser that then what I knew from within. I’ll stick to the outer things, though it’s of little use for you’re not going to believe it when you see it, though also like me it won’t be dismissed.

If you think I’m arrogant, then you’ll not be surprised at the arrogance of this artist. Though to be fair he has had a tougher time of it then I. For I was given info I could check, and he has had to hold onto his identity through blind faith. Though his name in life isn’t “Gabriel” the name he is known by in this life is also written within the book of Daniel. And this artist raised to fame seeming over night and his he’s a class act. Though, through his nastier aspects comes the dislike for his music from many people.

Some of his better songs contain lyrics such as:

A song expressly written to himself “You’ve got the horn so why don’t you blow it”.

And lesser known song of late: “As my God is living, surly the trumpet will sound”.

He also foretold in song of the soon coming return of the Christ, through the song renamed “the cross” and later renamed again to “the Christ”.

He also said on to the world by a question asked of Oprah on the Oprah show. That God gave unto him a Symbol that only God would have understanding as to the meaning of it. The symbol contains a horn. He later changed his name to the symbol and would only answer to the title “the artist”.

If you don’t know who his is by now, I think you must have been living under a rock.



posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Originally posted by Incarnated
Don't hold your breath. That question is coming a long time from tonight. In accordance to the assumed rules of your game, you left me with an opening and I'm going to use it.

Have a good night


A rather transparent way to say "I don't want to answer questions, because google confuses me too much!"





ah but Google doesn't confuse me at all. So thus, your responce is still good. What's the point of answering any question that will prove nothing because the answers can be Googled? None.

I know I can not be proven, so others that wish me to answer questions to "prove" only seek answers to disprove. I don't have time for that. I'd be glad to answer questions that can't be googled if someone is willing to drop their guard down long enough to get an answer.




posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated
 


I have but one simple question for you, which people do you stand for? It is a question that should be very easy for you to answer.





new topics
top topics
 
9
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join