This Truth is Unbelievable! Good luck with the story.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheHypnoToad
Prince? Really? Really??

I suppose that you find some significance also then, in the fact that he is a Gemini born in the Twin Cities area... and that he was born in Mt. Sinai Hospital??

What about me? I was born in New Orleans, and my (real) name means Victory of the People. Joan of Arc had a victory at the battle in Orleans. Does this mean that I am the reincarnation of her? (Please note the sarcasm... I don't want people thinking that I mean this seriously.)

I think that one can read symbolism into anything anywhere. I also believe in proper interpretation of what you find. When I say this, I mean that a person might find significance in something, and might translate that into something meaningful for them, personally. Hey... whatever it is that sends you on what you believe is your life's path.

I am open minded. However, I dislike dishonesty and "showboating."

Prince huh? Come on... tell us who the other Archangels are. Pretty please?????

A childs mind has no symbology. You've missed the point that as a child I was told things that would be found true as an adult. There are so many words and understandings that I've put clearly into text, yet too many people ignore these things trying to make their point.

I even said it would be unbelievable. I know it is a tune for good jokes. I never expected it would be taken seriously, however I am serious. I'm not being dishonest and I'm not showboating. Though it could be looked at as such.

Bibically it's written that there would be beings in these days that have scrapts of robes on. The number had been given. Upon the return of Chirst those robes-rags are to be exchanged for new full robes. Those robes are connection to higher/self and the person's identity past the phyical world. These are reincarnated and incarnated beings. The reason we have rags is that a good part of the reality of self had been removed, but in the return day of chirst he shall make us whole once again.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

You’ll not know what to make of me or my story, so if I were you I’d not even try. You might want to think I’m one of those babbling spiritual nutcases, yet I put out my words with sharp easy to understand logic, that can’t be the case. ope you enjoy.

Sorry, but you gave yourself away when you said that. NEXT!

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
If you knew it was unbelieveable why did you bother in the first place?

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienArchitect

"The reason this is, because I'm speaking to you from behind the vaile."

I'm confused here because the vaile was torn down, so what veil are you speaking of?

"51At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook and the rocks split."

Torn in two is not torn down

--------------------------------------

It's the day that all evil is removed from the earth, it's the day of the baptisim of fire. I don't look at it as an end, I look at it as a begining.

--------------------------------------
"
Archangel Michael is generally presented as the field commander of the Army of God.
When will the battle be?
"

The battle is now. The field is the psychological plains, the consciousness levels, the lower heavens. This is what casts "the devil" out and onto the world. This is why "the devil" makes one last bid effort to capture the world through the antichrist and false prophet.

The spiritual battle has been going on the last 20 years, round about, and it has been growing more daily.

Soon the devil will be cast from the conscious collective and thus the devil will find himself on the earth, knowing he has but a short time.

After that comes the battle on the earth. This lasts a short time and is far from the horror story most christians preach. The devil will be weak, and easily distroyed.

Then comes the peace love and understanding.

---------------------------------------------

"
You also talk about God but counter this with the New Age view that God is within. Or have I read that wrong?
"

The things I speak of, that isn't learned by me through others, rather discovered for myself, have been associated, poorly, with "new age" type teachings. Not that I'd call "new age" teachings of the devil, but have you never heard that the devil tells little truths and large lies? One such little truths and large lies resides within sects of the "Christian" church.

Don't take me wrong. I'm not talking about you. However, I think you'll understand.

The "Christ" came to bring man to God so that man may have direct relationship with God without aid of the church. So they killed Jesus, and then went about spawning of church after church in his name. NONE ARE MORE RIGHTIOUS!

[edit on 25-11-2007 by Incarnated]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Let's revisit something that came up after I decided to get some sleep rather than continue reading this.... stuff. You are saying that Prince is the incarnation of the angel Gabriel?

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViewFromTheStars
Incarnated,

Interesting thread and thought provoking but I have a question:

How do you feel about Jesus and his relationship to God as stated in the Bible?

[edit on 25-11-2007 by ViewFromTheStars]

That's an interesting question. First off, "The Bible" is a book of history written for the perspective vision of generalized mankind. Too many people claim that the bible is "The Word Of God". That's a misinterpretation. You see, say I lived thousands of years ago, I'd be writing stuff like I am writing today here on the board. God's Word would thusly be that which God spoke to me to speak to mankind. The Bible is a text book of a record of the word of God. It is still in effect and when all of what I've said is realized, it will understood that the story must be true.

Jesus, was a much more interesting man then the bible puts him out as being. Many of the people that want to dismiss me as "crazy" or "confused" would 3 times more quick dismiss him. Though understanding that the bible is a text book, with focus on an audience, "generalized mankind", I guess it will have to do. Though it doesn't seem to do. In the end, when the story is finished, and everything spoken about in the book as come to life in the world, Then no one will every be able to assume untruth about The Most High God.

I like a more full picture of Jesus myself. Thus I strongly state if you're into that type of thing, you need check out the lost scrolls.

Too many people fear "being wrong" so they stick to something they assume is "mostly right" but this leads to lukewarm and the spit. It would be better to be way off or almost right on then to be lukewarm.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Let's revisit something that came up after I decided to get some sleep rather than continue reading this.... stuff. You are saying that Prince is the incarnation of the angel Gabriel?

I'm saying!

I know this is going to sound compleatly crazy, but truth be know Prince, that little dwarf dipped in pubic hair is the also Gabriel "the ark angel" incarnate.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I'm saying!

I know this is going to sound compleatly crazy, but truth be know Prince, that little dwarf dipped in pubic hair is the also Gabriel "the ark angel" incarnate.

Well that will be great news for the Jehovah's Witnesses as he is a brother. Man, they've got an arch angel on their side.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Throbber
If you knew it was unbelieveable why did you bother in the first place?

This is a shared experience in disbelief. What I'm saying to everyone is unbelieveable. Only a momentary belief is achievable. That's all well and good.

However the just because the experience is shared doesn't mean the experience is the same for everyone. Some will look for a reason to get off the fence of disbelief, but none will be found, while others will just choose to disbelieve outright so they will oppt out for idealistic condition that they set up within their own mind, and having percieved that not to be fullfilled.

It isn't the experience. It's what you walk away with.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I'm saying!

Well that will be great news for the Jehovah's Witnesses as he is a brother. Man, they've got an arch angel on their side.

Prince has never been baptised in their religion.

It's a long drawn out working in process. It's a bit of synergy. It's a bit of foolishness. But I've learned to expect great acts of foolisheness from Prince.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   

You might want to check that out. He was baptized in 2001. I would think that another arch angel would keep better tabs on a Bro.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   

You might want to check that out. He was baptized in 2001. I would think that another arch angel would keep better tabs on a Bro.

I've seen info stated as fact suporting that and denying it. Unless you were there the reality of it is unclear. Where you there? Did you witness the witness baptisim?

I'm not debating. At any rate, it doesn't change the facts much.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Hello Incarnated...nice to meet you.

I've been reading this thread and find it to be very interesting. Some of your words make sense and actually touch me. Some words though seem to go against my own personal belief and faith. Now don't get me wrong...I'm not saying I don't believe you...not saying that I do believe you either. That is my choice. Everything God has shown us or allows us to learn always comes down to what we believe and it is up to us to choose whether we accept it or not. That's where the faith comes in.

God knows my depth of faith and my level of trust in him. Never once in my life has he let me down or led me into confusion. Yes, bad things do happen in my life (as with everyone) but I never blame God for it. I know whatever happens, God has his reasons behind it and someday I will be able to see and understand what those reasons are.

I do believe the end is coming very soon and IMO a lot of people are being misled, confused, and lost. (I'm not trying to judge anyone just stating what I see). It bothers me that so many don't see and I wish there was something I could say or do to help. So I ask, is there a way to get the message to people without turning them off or having them feel religion is being shoved down their throats?

Thanks for your time,
Marilyn~

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I've seen info stated as fact suporting that and denying it.

OK, show me the facts denying it. I've read in two different atricles that he was.

Unless you were there the reality of it is unclear. Where you there? Did you witness the witness baptisim?

Didn't need to be, see my last sentence. Btw, that's poor debate tactics for a mortal, let alone an angel.

I'm not debating. At any rate, it doesn't change the facts much.

Sure you are. It changes MUCH. It show that you have no credibility.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I thought it was understood and stated as such that I have no credibility. In the case you missed it. I have no credibility. That doesn't make what I say untrue.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   

This is a shared experience in disbelief. What I'm saying to everyone is unbelieveable. Only a momentary belief is achievable. That's all well and good.

But that is your belief, that others will not believe.

So why do you believe in something that you yourself state is unbelievable?

EDIT: You seem to have great difficulty acknowledging my true intent, perhaps it is because there is something about my manner that seems offensive to you?

[edit on 25-11-2007 by Throbber]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I thought it was understood and stated as such that I have no credibility. In the case you missed it. I have no credibility. That doesn't make what I say untrue.

I'm sure the members are just fine with you having a chuckle at their expense.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Hi,

I have one question for you.....
What is Gods plan for man?

Be well

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Marilyn

The Message, like a piece of mail, is to be delivered, some give a wrong street address, some move and never forward, some open it and throw it out, some open it and read it.

It's not the concern of the Messenger what the receiver of the message perceives or does with it. The message is to be delivered. We are not able to reach inside of the minds of the recipient to deliver the message in such a way is it should be understood. It's the part of "free will" of mankind to accept, reject, ponder, understand, not understand.

And isn't that the point? If God's message was so forcefully deliverable, would the world have to end? Every being spirit/soul has within them everything they need to understand so that no message would need be sent. It's only those that choose to seek out such things within find it.

People's minds will perceive what ever their internal workings choose. Some think the easy road is the way to go, some believe it's the hard road to follow. None, my self included, are responsible for the proper acceptance and understanding through the perceptual mind of another. We are simply responsible for delivering the message as clear cut and easily understandable as we can muster.

So the simple answer to your question is no.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I'm sure the members are just fine with you having a chuckle at their expense.

It's strange, it seems to me the members are having a chuckle at my expense.

new topics
top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join