Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

This Truth is Unbelievable! Good luck with the story.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

And yet you ask of me to speak in terms of human understanding, of human coherence.*

I am not debating the point of whether God exists or not, i am debating the point of why you believe that you are unique.

EDIT *That's a given, if you'd like me to resort to what would appear as insane rantings, you have but to say the word.

[edit on 24-11-2007 by Throbber]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

Originally posted by Radekus

I'm still waiting for that question you promised me.

Don't hold your breath. That question is coming a long time from tonight. In accordance to the assumed rules of your game, you left me with an opening and I'm going to use it.

Have a good night

i assume he is referring to the judgement. you should have elaborated more on those rules, i wanted to hear that question too...

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
This is so wierd, you know what was on just yesterday, or was it early this morning? I forget.

Micheal, the movie with John Travolta, where's he's the Arch-Angel Micheal. Fantastic movie, he's great in that.

Have you seen that movie Incarnated? If so, is there any truths to it?

Better yet have you seen the movie The Prophecy, with Chistopher Walken, and Eric Stolz, and are there any truths in that movie (I would expect more from the prophecy, as Micheal was more of a comedy).

Sorry if these questions have been asked before, I skipped to the end to post this cause I'm very tired. But I just 'had' to post it since the movie was just on and I just watched the enetire thing, and now here you are. It's a great coincidence to me, and there must be a reason.

By the way I'm not a practicing Catholic, but I was born and raised that way,later turned to Chistianity around the age of 7 or so; anyhow, I found you story, in your original post extremely interesting.

I've already answered about the movie Michael. You might want to go back and check as who knows what pear might also have been missed.

I enjoyed the movie series you speak of. I didn’t see it as a joke. With a little understanding and lose interpretation that movie serial is quite accurate. In fact, many media programs have hidden understandings within. I attribute this to the fact that in many ways all our minds are connected. Although someone my assume there is no other conscious state of mind, this doesn’t stop the fact that understandings, meanings and truths can leak down into a artistic project from a person.

That’s also known as synergy. When things align.

In higher understanding it’s like this.

All things, are part of a story written by God. God is great in all things. A great autor knows that all things written into a story need be part of the story as a whole. Everything that God has written, that’s everything, is linking to the major part of the story.

Though having such understandings can be dangerous for man. In the personal conscious state of mind there’s darkness and confusions that can creep up and over take a person if they assume to understand hidden things. The dark things are also in the collective states of mind, only when one fully achieves the universal state of mind and rids their lower states of consciousness of darkness (negativities like fear, hate, anger…) can things take on a clarity unlike anything known to many before this time.

That’s the future.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
If you want rules, it's simple, if he can speak to God he should have his question, and the answers to my questions right away. If he really is who he claims to be, he shouldn't postpone this conversation. I already know the answers to my questions, I just want to see if he does also.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Throbber

I believe you are correct. That is why it angers me when some fundamentalists come to this site and try to act as if their interpretation is the end all of all spiritual dichotomies.

Honestly, I'm not getting the impression of arogance from the OP at all. I think he sincerely believes what he/she is saying and self aggrandizement is an after thought. Now, such claims as "I am the highest spiritual being," at least on our semi-conscious level does seem to be arrogant. However, I think reading between the lines is important in undeerstanding this particular poster. That's just my two cents.

[edit on 24-11-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Okay, seeing as you possess such infinite knowledge and wisdom, might i inquire as to what exactly you're going to do with it other than walking up to people and smiling at them?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Now, such claims as "I am the highest spiritual being," at least on our semi-conscious level does seem to be arrogant.

I getting that, and that this is a game too. My religious days are decades behind me but didn't Jesus say that the ONLY path to God was through HIM? Assuming we're talking about Christianity here.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

*cough* assuming we're talking about christianity here, are you aware of what the official dogma is pertaining to exactly what jesus meant by 'Him'?

As in, did jesus mean that the only path was through God or was the only path through Jesus?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Hi/

Spiritual I’m known as an “archangel” and I’ve been also Sainted by church, though they made a saint of the character spoken about in the bible.

You are known as an Archangel?
here is a passage from the Scriptures..
''The Holy Scriptures represent angels either descending from heaven to earth or ascending back to heaven. Angels are created immortal, as is witnessed by the Scriptures, teaching that they cannot die (Luke 20:36}
Also.......Scriptures indicate that they do not know the depth of the Essence of God, which is known only to the Spirit of God. (1 Corinthians 2:11 They do not know the future, which is also known only to God (Mark 13:32). Likewise, they do not wholly comprehend the mysteries of redemption into which they wish to penetrate (1 Peter 1:12). They even do not know all of man's thoughts (3 Kings 8:39 [Note: 3 Kings in the Slavonic Bible = 1 Kings KJV]).
the rest is below......
www.fatheralexander.org...
You say you have been Sainted by the Church?
What year ?
An Archangel is a creation from God and therefore 'man does not need to Saint an Angel!

I just wanted to ask you about True Humbleness?
Many of the elders(Saints and monks of the early church)did great deeds without the knowledge of people.this was done at times when people were not around or in secret, this was done to avoid becoming proud of ones abilities.
Only after their death were they recognized for their rightousness and good will among men.
Eg/
Lets talk about the true Santa ....since it is nearly Christmas!
Saint Nicholas, the true Father Christmas.

Nicholas was born in Patara in Lycia (now an abandoned site in Asia Minor), the only child of well-to-do Christian parents Theophanes and Nona in the middle of the Third Century A.D. He was orhaned at an early age. His uncle was Bishop Nicholas of Patara, who, recognizing Nicholas's true dedication to Christ, made him in turn a reader, a priest, and a teacher of the local flock

Saint Nicholas the true Santa!

I can understand the unbelief of many regarding your story......but don't you think that your story is a little far fetched and not of whom a humble person would make such claims?

Take care,

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I am not really following what your asking or implying, Intrepid...

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Throbber

*cough* assuming we're talking about christianity here, are you aware of what the official dogma is pertaining to exactly what jesus meant by 'Him'?

As in, did jesus mean that the only path was through God or was the only path through Jesus?

The only path through Jesus.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   

okie-dokies!

Still thinking about that question of mine Michael?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   

And yet you ask of me to speak in terms of human understanding, of human coherence.*

I am not debating the point of whether God exists or not, i am debating the point of why you believe that you are unique.

EDIT *That's a given, if you'd like me to resort to what would appear as insane rantings, you have but to say the word.

Yes, but that's just the trick. Sure some can fly high into the conscious states of mind, and they do sound like babbling idiots, and the same can stay in the conscious state of personal mind, and they are sane, but the hat trick is to be able to be in and translate through the conscious levels so that the info is not compromized in translation. SURE that seems imposable, and for most it is. (shall I put on my cape now?) this is where I come in, but breaking through the blocakades standing blocking the real conscious states fromt he lower ones.
I'm Michael, haven't you read your bible? That's the discription of the battle in heaven/s. In the last days I'm the dude that pulls it off and that's why I seem "special".

If I had my way, this would be all gone. I use to spend all/most of my time in the consciousness of God, because the lower levels didn't do it for me. Beings have an assigned station in "the heavens" consciousness of energy. Those above can move down and up to their orginal worlds. I however just stayed topside. It was only after that being thought on a lower level through creation he was "a god". I don't want to be a hero. I want to go back to my place of peace. It's not until after all this crap is dealth with that I can rest.

My load is heavy, with such a weight as would crush anyone else. I even had to incarnate into my lowest self "phyical", the one no one can believe in, to do the job only I can do.

That Job has nothing to do, or very little, with what I'm doing here now. That Job has to do with the holding of the faith, while gathering together the truth that is right in front of everyone, while overcoming conscious states, while being myself and no one at the same time, while ...

No easy task on this Brother.

I'm not doing it for myself. I could do nothing. Though it is God's wish I do it for all. I wish to do God's will. Nothing more.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Well, let's assume that there is a person/persons on this earth who is/are superior to the rest.. In our own arrogance and semi-conscious state that we all obviously exist in, would we not view them as being the "arrogant" ones? I think we would..

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
I am not really following what your asking or implying, Intrepid...

Man, I wish I had a bible here. I was thinking about those that "bear false witness." Like I said, I have even read a bible in 2 decades.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Ah, then you realise that circumstances may not permit you to be able to carry out what you feel is your divine duty without risk of casting yourself into the pits of hell?

Truly sir, if this is what you intend to do i praise you.

Tis' a question i have pondered over for many a year.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
You claiming I'm bearing false witness.Intrepid? I made no accusations that this man's claims are authentic..

[edit on 24-11-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

The only path through Jesus.

That's the Truth.

Unfortunally for you, no man understands the meaning of it yet. And there's only a handful within mankind that can.

Jesus is coming so very very soon.

Question really is who will be ready and whom just assume themselves ready?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   

you will obviously not talk to me anymore, since you are either ignorant,
or because you are a knight, and we all know that knights are afraid of both cowen and luwis, I happen to be both.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I was not asking you for that, though i do value your insight.

I predict lucifer is going to have another angel joining him in hell, or at least that's what i'd be saying if you agreed with my latest post.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join