Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

This Truth is Unbelievable! Good luck with the story.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Throbber

Originally posted by Incarnated

This is a shared experience in disbelief. What I'm saying to everyone is unbelieveable. Only a momentary belief is achievable. That's all well and good.

But that is your belief, that others will not believe.

So why do you believe in something that you yourself state is unbelievable?

EDIT: You seem to have great difficulty acknowledging my true intent, perhaps it is because there is something about my manner that seems offensive to you?

[edit on 25-11-2007 by Throbber]

Believing can be achieved by others for a short time, though it quickly get stolen away. That's just the way thing are.

It's unbelieable to others. I myself know the truth of it. I can believe as I know the facts.

You don't offend me. You have to realize it is about you and not about me. Don't let negitives enter into your perceptions around you.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Thank you for you time and response. I had a feeling the answer would be something along those lines as everything is our own choice and free will. I still feel bad for people, but I know there is nothing I can do but try, and then move on. *sigh*

Marilyn~

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Incarnated, You speak of Jesus as though he is of flesh and blood, to return in the same. I have seen some, what might be termed "Miraculous" visions in my life as well. And, as I suspect many others have, as well. And this is why I would guard your right here at ATS to share your view point.

Incarnated, I would in no way challenge your Intelligence or the determination in your heart, that is for you, and God to do. But in saying that, you, being an angelic being would also know my heart, and accept it as well.

Yes, we are all connected by the spirit from within, the God force if you will. You must already know that not one of those spirits on that level are any more, or less, important to God. As I have said before that God plays no favorites, has no special religion, or special people.
It is not "Arrogance" to look into the mind of God as some may have you believe, and for me, it is the ultimate destiny of mankind to do exactly that, and see the truth of their own wonderful creation.

Are their secrets that God himself holds from us? Well, since we are all part of God that would be sort of a paradox like time travel. The one thing God can not do, is hide from himself.

Incarnated, I agree that the world is a stage and we are all players, of the celestial script, and we all take our parts. To God all the players are equal in the skit, even the ones behind the curtain, sweeping the floor, who never receive the standing ovation!

I do not consider myself a "Christian" in the traditional sense, I have seen the division caused by religion, but at the same time I can see the great uniter within all. People have been mislead into believing Jesus will return in the flesh. The ultimate truth is, he never left us, in spirit. And anyone who has ever known someone who's heart was special, or would give their lives for another, or cared more for others than themselves, know this to be true. But the greatest message Jesus gave us, was unity, their true savior was inside themselves waiting to be united.

Incarnated, thank you for bringing Gods message, for you above all others know when he is spoken of, he is present. And, I might say, the greatest Unifying holiday is approaching quickly, So, to you I would say, Merry Christmas "Spirit", to you, and your "Mission" on earth.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

And a very special tribute to all Divine angels

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by Incarnated

Prince has never been baptised in their religion.

You might want to check that out. He was baptized in 2001. I would think that another arch angel would keep better tabs on a Bro.

See? The thing about this is that Prince likes to "speak in the spirit", he's well known for doing this. so if that sorces you've check have anything to do with an interview or hearsay from the man, it's most likely rubbish put out by Prince. He needs, "Contraversy" in his life.

This is one fact I disagree with him strongly on. I could speak "In the spirit" but then my words would also be misinturpeted or not understood. Not saying they are being understood now. But "speaking in the spirit" often translates to babbling, and not making sense to most people.

According to argumentations on websites such as Prince.org and housequake.com , the most active and more acceptable, websites built around prince the argumentation is unclear as to his association with the JW religion. Those sites are filled with all types of people including security and other profestionals that work in and around Prince regularly. That's the only place to get truthful Prince info if one so wishes. Prince.org has time off and time on been sponcered by Prince camp.

I already established Prince's confusion in past posts. This is something that I was talking about. Prince likes adding to the chaos. I disagree that's a good thing.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeAreOne

Hi,

I have one question for you.....
What is Gods plan for man?

Be well

Well it should be understood by man or mankind I'm speaking about the internal aspects, spirit/soul, and no so much the phyical aspects. Through a process of reincarnation, western not eastern, man is reborn.

2012 is the harvest time. Many people will "die". A short number of people that could be viewed as pure evil will be locked away along with followers of them. These are the ones that belong to the reptilian race.

The great majority will be reborn into a world ruled by the God's Christ, for a 1000 years, these beings will have the chance to learn untainted by evil things, clear and understandable meanings.

After that time someone born will happen about a shelter that had cracked open and let out the "evil spirits". They will read a message of how after the "end of the world" those still above ground would do nothing to help them escape the shelters they went into leaving mankind as a whole to fiend for itself. Those that enter into shelters percieve themselves to be above others they leave on the face of the earth in the hard times to come. Their lies will then become spirits of opression and there will be a time of choice again.

After that, God's people, will leave the planet, being thrown off from those that fell back into the illusion of phyical confusion. It will be believed by the evil one's that we are surly going to die. However, a short time after this ships had left, this planet will die.

Meanwhile "God's People" aided by the Power of the One "alien" races will find rest upon a new planet, larger and finer then this earth. We will join the other positive alien races at that time.

The story moves on from there...

But from that point on out mankind no longer has to deal directly with the evil aspects.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

The soul/spirit that is known as "Jesus", besides never leaving this world in spirit, has also reincarnated several times throughout his days to ours.

However, and although he is and will always be God's Christ, he only becomes "The Christ" in context of mankind, when God discribed the man he is to be so. Is that understandable?

Sure The one known as Jesus has had several other reincarnations, and he is in fact as a thief in the night on the earth at this very moment, it isn't until God peaks out from behind the curtian and perclames "this is my son and in him I am well pleased" does that man that he is actually become the christ jesus.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marilyn

Thank you for you time and response. I had a feeling the answer would be something along those lines as everything is our own choice and free will. I still feel bad for people, but I know there is nothing I can do but try, and then move on. *sigh*

Marilyn~

We are all on a path. Even messengers are not all they could be and we each should always try to make ourselves more perfect in the eyes of God.

So don't forget, they are on their path, but you are also on a path. Grow! Don't forget to take time to smell the roses.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

God holds nothing hidden really, it is only through the illusion of the physical that we ourselves keep these secrets hidden from our self.

The more you strive to become awakened and in clear understanding as not to be under the confused state of mind the more that can be seen. Though seeing isn't always a good thing. Many have seen more then some and they fall into confusion because of what it is the had seen.

When you reach a higher level of understanding and have a strong foothold in that level, the hidden things are less hidden. It's the oppressive spirits or the reptilian race that try to hold us down from clear understanding in the higher self. They are consciousness negatives within each man's mind. They must be rooted out to move up levels with clarity.

That's the goal of each and every one of us humans at this time.

The spirit world speaks to and through us. It's the job of the person/being to translate through the soul. The soul knows the truth from the lie. Mankind thinks they've lost connection with their souls. That's only another lie.

To know the truth, you must focus through to soul on the spiritual, and then you have to allow the cleaning of the personal consciousness, spiritual realm, to achieve higher states with clarity.

People can achieve higher states of consciousness without the cleaning, but then they are just lead into confusion with lies and illusions of truth.

The only way, is to first clean your house, that's to say the spiritual realm personal consciousness, then you can move up with ease and start to clean the collective conscious mind set.

When you’ve clean your personal house well, you no longer get angry, have hate, and such other negatives are removed from your spirit’s center point. Though like your home, after you clean it, you have to keep up with it or it can fall into disarray.

Happy Hoidays to you also.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
you speak of the antichrist, michael, who will it be? do you even know?

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by wisefoolishness
you speak of the antichrist, michael, who will it be? do you even know?

I've seen many say it will be this one or that one. I do have my thoughts on the matter. I'm not going to point fingers however. That's a little out of line.

There's one brand of religion out there that's set up by the devil. It's based on lies and visions given from the devil. It's really not to hard to see if you know the basics. Mostlikely, anyone knows of the religion I'm speaking of. Though, again, it isn't right to point fingers.

The antichrist will come up out of that religion.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   

ok, so you wont say it, so i wont either, but im guessing the religion you are referring to rhymes with shmizlam?

[edit on 25/11/07 by wisefoolishness]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by wisefoolishness

ok, so you wont say it, so i wont either, but im guessing the religion you are referring to rhymes with shmizlam?

[edit on 25/11/07 by wisefoolishness]

It's no big suprize. It's the religion that downplays what God has set up, the christ, and it's also the religion that denys any more profits from God, as claiming that religion was made up from the last prophet.

However to be fair, religions as a whole are not right nor wrong. They are based in spiritual beliefs systems of the individual in that religion. I'm not saying everyone in that opressive spirit religion is going to hell, not unlike not everyone in the other religion based on the Golden Idol of Jesus are going to heaven.

I do however believe the real deal antichrist, as there are many minor antichrists, but the big one is not fully in the public eye as of yet, though maybe in the political areas. However nothing will suprize me.

I know the devil in a man is coming, though it is less my consern until well into the next chapter.

I tend to stay away from all things based in religion as it's pointless. Religion is pointless.

[edit on 25-11-2007 by Incarnated]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
ayeee
how fickle AND LOW

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by pierreletrek

YOUR GOOD BUT NOT WHAT YOU SAY YOU ARE

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
If everyone is such an expert, why is the world such a pit?

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   

That's cause of masons and their influence on the real story of mankind,
not his story, his story was fabricated to control the masses.
If you were all knowing you'd know I was asking you
meanings of masonic codes. Instead you're either a dis info agent
or just someone very blatantly ignorant.

YahBulOn is the true name of God, so Masons claim anyways...
I asked you simple questions you couldn't answer, shame you're a fake.
You could've admitted to not being able to answer them, instead,
you brushed them off like nothing. The Bible is coded, the world is run
by a masonic mafia, and the resistance movement is an excuse for
marshal law. There, that's my laying of a smack down.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
In the last days, there was only one that stood for the Truth of God, and my name is Michael.

You believe what you will, you're being fooled.

All of everyone's consparicy theories are lies and foolishness. It's faithlessness, and in lack when it comes to trusting God. It's finger pointing. It's a lie.

It's saying to one's self : There's no evil in me because it is that over there or those or him, her, it is that that is the evil. All you finger pointings are useless and evil.

The only truth, the only way, is to clean your mind, so then you might see clearly and know the truth. God is in control, and you are wasting you last days on earth.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
It is the foolish confused and lost that need set up some outside evil to fight against, this is because they are being mislead by the evil within themself, and they harbor and give safe haven to that evil within and alow it to grow through fear and hate of an illusion outside themself.

Whoa to the fool that loses his soul for he wasn't awake to the true evil.

Whoa to the fool who sees evil everywhere outside but not in himself for he is a slave to the reptilian force within himself.

Whoa to you fools that think someone else is hidding stuff from you, for it is you that hide everything from yourself. You're a fool, and you need not worry for you will not make it through the end. For it is you that offer yourself up as a meal for the true evil that is within you and within others.

Before you point your finger outside yourself you should first turn it around and point it at yourself.

Or if you like: Let he that is without sin cast the first stone.

faithless fools your the devils food.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   

HAHAHAHAHA, that gave me a good laugh man,
okay, first of all, I noticed you did not deny
masonic influence in our world, hell, you didn't
deny anything I stated about them,
second of all, I'm pointing fingers? Eh,
I'm not the disinfo agent who talks bout aliens now am I?
Third of all, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO JUDGE ME AS EVIL!?
I see evil happen all around me, you know what evil is?
Standing by idly and letting injustices happen to your fellow man,
that's evil, don't preach to me about how evil I am
and how I should look in the mirror, I already do,
all the time, don't confuse me with the norms that live
in this bottomless pit of stupidity called earth.
You're no angel, you're a deluded mason.
Only a mason would react so wrathfully against me
for exposing your dirty little secrets. Tell me,
is it not evil to keep the truth from the population?
Why all this deception? Why all this disinformation?

[edit on 25-11-2007 by Radekus]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   

There is an often overlooked phenomena referred to as the feedback loop.

Which translates relationally as a continuous mind numbing assault on an individuals spiritual liberties. In a sociologic model this is the manifestation of death. This literally means that you have to have the leg muscles of a billy goat because the 'evil in other' keeps knocking you off your perch. It sort of makes the whole idea of spiritual attainment a redundent, recurrent, mental phenomena with no definitive end save for 'thee' end. So when one understands things from his lofty perch and he is thanking God on high for allowing him to climb out of the mire they might begin to wonder about ways to avoid being dragged off the mountain again. They may even begin to pointing fingers at the causes of spiritual recidivism.

Just a thought

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join