It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Truth is Unbelievable! Good luck with the story.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Ironically, what I've said is the truth. Only later in the game will it be known as such. It's is still Above Top Secret, but it's been moved to below top secret. I guess I should have seen that comming.

[edit on 26-11-2007 by Incarnated]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

I'm so sorry Incarnated, but I simply cannot believe that you are the Archangel Michael. Firstly the great and powerful Michael would not be incarnated into human form and type the words that you are typing.

The heavenly spheres of angels simply do not incarnate into human form. They have never been human and never will. They may 'appear' in human to some, but they are not human. That means an angel will never be born into a human family or have a human identity.

Just like a person who has died, cannot ever incarnate into an angel.

The heavenly angels are directed by the Divine and do not have their own will. You do not speak like someone without personal will.

The archangels are omnipresent - like God - able to be in multiple realities, and multiple spaces. In other words, if I call on archangel Michael's assistance for protection, I am not removing Him from another person who may be calling on him. He is with us both as space and time is only a physical reality.

The heavenly angels see in each person, the spirit of the Divine. They do not see a human as 'evil' and would never label him as such. Us humans call other humans evil based on our own perception of right and wrong.

Sorry again Incarnate, but there is no way that you are the great Archangel Michael. Perhaps he was trying to communicate with you and you misread the signs????

Kindest regards,

Dobbie

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Let me first say I understand. At no time did I want nor expect any to believe me as God told me this is the way it would be. I can say without a doubt I AM the biblical Michael. I need no one to believe, nor would I accept anyone that told me they did. I know without a second thought I am he.

When all is said and Done, this will be found out Truth.

I never wanted acceptance for that. I get those things from God.

My point is I am he.

For all of you, please think for your self. I don't require a responce. I am he, and I'm rejected by you.

Trouble is coming your way.

Best start busting your asses if you want to be found worthy.

Without responce nor anything from you, for you, I am he. Where does this leave you?

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   
It isn't that I call any of you a liar. Oh no, really it isn't.

You all are, lying to your self. This is true. Not for me, but for you, seek deeper and search harder.

I need nothing from you, nor do I want anything.

But for your self, you need from you. Please! I beg of you, listen to these words that are for you. This message is for you!

I am he. You lied to yourself about me.

You think you know yourself.

You don't.

Time is almost gone.

Know yourself, not for me but for you. You say you do, you don't, you lie to your self. Please, try harder. For you, not for anyone else, but for you.

If you truly wish to be a worker in the light, I'm the head of the workers union, and I was rejected by you. Work harder!!!

The baptisim of fire is coming in a little more then 5 very short years.

I am ready. You are not.

You'll not be able to say you were not told so. For I am telling you now.

This is not a joke.
This is the unbelieveable truth that you reject.

I don't stress this point for me. I'm trying to help you.

The liar is within you. Root it out before the liar drags you under with it.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

Let me first say I understand. At no time did I want nor expect any to believe me as God told me this is the way it would be. I can say without a doubt I AM the biblical Michael. I need no one to believe, nor would I accept anyone that told me they did. I know without a second thought I am he.

When all is said and Done, this will be found out Truth.

I never wanted acceptance for that. I get those things from God.

My point is I am he.

For all of you, please think for your self. I don't require a responce. I am he, and I'm rejected by you.

Trouble is coming your way.

Best start busting your asses if you want to be found worthy.

Without responce nor anything from you, for you, I am he. Where does this leave you?

Hi again!
I'm so sorry that you feel, that you are above us,we are, merely human beings!
Next time you Incarnate, remember HUMBLENESS.....

What do the Scriptures tell us about the last days?
No one knows the last day!
Nor the time .
quote///''"Watch therefore, for you do not know at what hour your Lord is coming" (Mt. 24:42)
The end of one's life could occur at any time..therefore we are told by Scripture to be ready,in body and spirit.

Quote///"Take heed to yourselves,
lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing,
drunkenness, and cares of this life,
and that Day come on you unexpectedly.
For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth" (Lk. 21:34-36).

In other words.....be prepared spiritually.

About Spiritual Deception?
''"deceive, if it were possible, even the very elect" (Matt. 24:24)

"Then if any man shall say unto you,
Lo, here is the Christ,
or there; believe it not.
For there shall arise false Christs,
and false prophets,
and shall show signs and wonders,
so as to lead astray,
If possible, even the elect.
Behold I have told you beforehand.
If therefore they shall say unto you,
Behold, he is in the wilderness, go not forth; Behold, he is in the inner chambers, believe it not.
For as the lightning cometh forth from the east,
and is seen even unto the west,
so shall be the coming of the Son of man" (Matt. 24:23-27).

Then they will see the Son of Man,
coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory,
and all His angels with Him … Then He will sit on the throne of His glory…" (Mt. 24:30, 25:31, Mk. 13:26).

take care,
helen

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I think the whole" I can't believe what I just heard," thought train is doomed to crash. Believe it! As the thread title says:

I feel more empathy for those who have risen above the din and travail in the pain and ignorance of this world. Are their efforts in vain? Should they be blamed for succumbing to the same system they formerly extricated themselves from? Who is going to rescue them? Where is their advocate? While phenomenologically speaking their is no 'Good' or 'Evil' their is something which continually makes life a struggle. 'Lack of Love.' It is entirely plausible that such a level of emotional detachment; nothingness could be the expression of the accumulated egregore of the lifeless. Those who simply will not embrace a loving [God is ONE] compassionate [my neighbor is me] existence. So perhaps angels or demons spurred by the feedback loop materialize with a thought process designed to correct such creation imbalances.

As the thread title says:

This Truth is Unbelievable! the rest should be changed to "So the story ends, Good luck!"

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dobbie

Sorry again Incarnate, but there is no way that you are the great Archangel Michael. Perhaps he was trying to communicate with you and you misread the signs????

Kindest regards,

Dobbie

If they misread the signs, who's fault is that? While the consequences of misinterpretation could very well make a Maiytra into a Manson how are we to know with certainty this isn't precisely part of the plan? Because God is love? What kind of love? Your understanding of it or God's?

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sunnydays
If they misread the signs, who's fault is that? While the consequences of misinterpretation could very well make a Maiytra into a Manson how are we to know with certainty this isn't precisely part of the plan? Because God is love? What kind of love? Your understanding of it or God's?

YES! What is this love that so many speak of? Is it love at all? Why is it always talked about, when it is clear the meaning is byond too many.

I'm not saying this at anyone. How is it there are those that think they know the truest meaning of love yet are unable to have one single working relationship with another human?

The things mankind pass off as "love" are really lusts. Shame really.

Why do too many people, when so much is been said about God, only come out with "God is love"? They say it as if they understand the meaning when they know not what God is nor love.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   

So I'm lying to myself by realizing that masons and other
secret societies rule the world? Remember, the owl won't
stay silent forever, owls talk amongst themselves when they
think no one listens. Keep that in mind.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Radekus

There is/was an reptilian race of humanoids. They came to earth to enslave mankind. Mental control is the way slaves are maded and kept. God went to distroy the reptilians off the face of the earth. The reptilians that remained on earth died, but through death became opressive spirits and demons. It's those spirits that make you believe such paranoid stuff to keep you from realizing you are slave to them. No group of men control the world. That's just another illusion. If there is a group of men that think they control the world, then they are under and even bigger illusion.

For it is the Most High God that always was and will always be in control.

It's the opressive spirits that wisper in your conscious mind pretending to be you or something else. They will lie in any way they can just to keep you out of focus and off track. It's they who lie to the world.

The only true consparicy is that you are a slave and can't see it, because your prison cell is your own mind. That is the Matrix.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Thanks for the reply, i'll sleep soundly knowing that nothing will happen on the 23rd or 24th December 2007.

As such a metaphysical celebrity are you not wasted on this forum? Wouldn't you be able to spread your message and reach a wider audience via the TV? I'm sure CNN would be thrilled to get an real live ArchAngel on their shows, especially with the festive season just 4 weeks away?

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Radekus

You have already claimed I'm a "mason", and I am not. The Owls you speak of are strangers, mostlikely not masons, who you are told or assume are speaking in codes. You're having a mind Fuk by the opressive spirits. You should wake up.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by sinthia
As such a metaphysical celebrity are you not wasted on this forum? Wouldn't you be able to spread your message and reach a wider audience via the TV? I'm sure CNN would be thrilled to get an real live ArchAngel on their shows, especially with the festive season just 4 weeks away?

I hope you are joking. If you are not, it's that my hands are tied. It is God and God alone that provides the moment in time where I stand up. It's not on me. Until then, no one will believe.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Naaah, I like my head, it's a beautiful place,
you should visit some time.

I know masons control the world,
how? Well, once you get to know
how the government works, how every
politician is part of a secret society,
how our societies are pushed for a
one world government, how drugs
and gangs are all controlled by masons,
man, masons rule the world, they control everything,
even the crap you see on television.
ever worked your butt off for a company only
to have a kid being your boss? Guess what,
chances are that kid is a mason or is related to a mason.
There is a conspiracy, I could easily join and have it made,
but I refuse to, why? I'm an ideologist, I rather cleanse the world
of filth and remake it a new. People should be allowed
a real meritocracy, not be subjected to living in a
corpocratic system of enslavement.

Aliens controlling the world?
dude... first fix the internal
problems before going into outer space.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I wasn't actually joking. I have no idea as to why God would allow you to post on an internet forum but not to appear on TV - there is a chance a TV mogul is on here about to make the very offer of a tv appearence.

I do admit though that i'm slightly shocked by your language. Never having 'met' an angel before I mistakenly thought that they might have refrained from foul language and be of a more elevated nature.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sinthia
I wasn't actually joking. I have no idea as to why God would allow you to post on an internet forum but not to appear on TV - there is a chance a TV mogul is on here about to make the very offer of a tv appearence.

I do admit though that i'm slightly shocked by your language. Never having 'met' an angel before I mistakenly thought that they might have refrained from foul language and be of a more elevated nature.

Are you the person you'll be five years from today? Are any of us the person we will be five years from today? I think the safest answer is no, not exactly. Though we will be much the same, we can't say we are today the same person we will be in the future.

God has me here on earth. I'm not needed nor used until that upcoming future time. It is that time short into the future that I become the biblical Michael. Does that make me not the same Michael today?

God's use of me is at a later date then now. I post on message boards because that's what I do and it isn't what God has me do. Do you see what I am saying?

Look at all the charactors in the bible. Look at Jesus. He was born, there's a little history upto around his 33 year. Do you think Jesus turned 33 overnight? No, there's much life time to fill the in between the times when the action truly is set at. One might imagine Jesus at the river at the age of 28, and a man turns to him and says "son of God? I don't think God would have his son washing a loincloth at the riverside".

Although I speak, or at least I percieve I do, very clearly. I'll only been seen as confused, a nutcase, or any other number of negitives uptil The Time I'm alive for, and that time is God's time.

And that's not to say I should sit in a chair and watch the clock. I've alot of knowledge to share. I've alot of time to fill. I like to have some fun. This is fun for me for the most part.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sinthia

Does tho expect an angel of the lord our god should speak like thus?

Anyone who does is a faker, fraud, phoney.

We speak according to the time.

Elevated is above the majority and thus can be a trun off for more people then a turn on.

I'm just a guy with alot of God stuff going on.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
even if Incarnated is lying about his true identity he's still only posted text meant to better yourselves if you can see it or not is up to you.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by seed
even if Incarnated is lying about his true identity he's still only posted text meant to better yourselves if you can see it or not is up to you.

Amen.

People are no use to truth. It's because in the world we live in people lie all the time, they lie to others and they lie to themselves. I've told nothing but the truth.

The story I've told is true. I'd get no kick out of making up such a tale. That's not me.

If I were not "real" why would I waste such talents giving away a story that could easily be sold?

There's something special about phyical incarnation. That's the time/place were a spirit/soul can change. This change isn't always for the better in the phyical dream because too many lose sight of the meaning.

I could be doing many many selfish things rather then trying to give and help others want to grow. I give at the expense of myself. What is that about? No one is use to that here. Shame really.

Inside, there is light and darkness. The more people that lean to one or the other, the more it is reflected back into the collective reality.

The light is always a better zone. Clarity is always better then chaos.

I feel I'm wasting my time, yet the time is mine to waste. God says I'll be glad about it some day, but today it only makes my life heavier.

I don't do this for myself.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
HELLO INCARNATED!

I THINK GOD WASN'T WRONG CREATING EVIL BEINGS.
IN A HIGHER SCALE EVERYTHING IS FINE.

WE DON'T NEED TO BE WARNED OR SCARED IN ORDER TO REJECT OR BLAME ANY OTHER LIVING BEING.

Frami.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join