It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Truth is Unbelievable! Good luck with the story.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
To Dobbie, please watch the movie "Miracle on 34th street". All of us can be who ever we wish to be, in spirit.

Incarnate, once again thank you. Ones own house should be in order before stones are thrown. I remember some time back that there was a charge leveled at me by a very powerful unnamed organization about a debt that was once owed. They neglected to research the subject to its fullest, and once the facts were brought up that the debt was in fact resolved, and absolved by a court of law, they just let it go. But since this was not documented by the unnamed organization, it is still viewed as a black mark. But, I have no ill will for this, as this organization is manned by human beings who are predisposed to be imperfect.

But to the visions I was humbly granted, there is no mistake. Incarnate, I understand that your reply s are tailored to the masses, and not specifically to me. But in saying that, my conscience is clear, and God knows my heart, from the inside, not out.

You speak of "Evil" in ones own being, to this, yes, I agree, and to add, I already know that what I believe or feel or sense is highly irrelevant to you. But this does not change the fact that the human body was a creation based in "Self" or as you put it "Reptilian" mind set. But as you well know our spiritual creator gave all of us a choice, a choice to live in the reptilian mindset or to move to the more caring mammalian mindset. To know the unconditional love a dog has for its human is lesson enough.

My choice was made along time ago, and is sacred to me, and I might add, what drives me every day. And to those who would dare to judge me or my heart by making inaccurate judgments do far more evil than I could ever imagine.

Yes, I see hate as a great divider pushing people further and further apart. But I also see inaction doing the greatest damage possible. It is not hate to correct a flawed situation, it is solution. Total love without balance will lead to the end of mankind as we know it. It is absolutely the truth when John Coffee stated in "The Green Mile" "They kill them with their love". Total love on this planet is not possible until the reptilian "factor" is dealt with directly, and arrested from our reality.

Angels are a miraculous construct. They are the message we wrote to ourselves in a bottle a long time ago. Has that bottle finally come home? But as my dear and beloved "Micheal" should already know, there are two main classes of messengers. The first, and most loved, are the angels of direct non intervention who band together to transmit the message subtly and with great compassion and integrity to humanity. Then there is the other who masquerade with deception on the stage of life. They are the masters of illusion and lies who do everything in their illusionary power to thwart human progress. But for the most part, they do not target humanity as a whole, but generally target the more intellectually gifted humans. And this is why "Lucifer" is known as the patron saint of Intelligence organizations.

So, it is to you "Michael" with all the humility and humbleness that God has given me, I say, I will be who I am now, who I will be in 5 years, and in the next millennium. I am, who I am, and my God will be the judge, of my heart.

If you care to respond to me please do it by PM. Otherwise, I am complete with this posting.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by frami12

That's a false belief, without understanding of what's going on in the higher levels of God's Consciousness to back it up.

Up To 1/3 of all beings (soul/spirits) or just 1/3 of all spirits are to be lost.

1 out of 3.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Does that mean that the number of angels was divisable by 3 so that exactly 1/3 was lost..?

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I think we DO re-incarnate because the repeated cycles enables us to learn from our mistakes, to better ourselves spiritually, whether we know it at the time or not. A bit like the film "Groundhog Day".

June 2009 - Dec 2012 is a time span when most of us (who are lucky enough to understand) will awaken.

Dec 2012 - June 2015 Well I would rather not be here.

------------------------ * ------------------------

Remember all past lives are here, either in spirit or flesh, none have risen to heaven yet (but a few have tralsated), all await.

I once heard someone, allegedly talking to spirit bothering a home, when asked how many of you are here, the spirit answered...

"We fill the skies"

...a shiver ran down my spine.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackProjects

Does that mean that the number of angels was divisable by 3 so that exactly 1/3 was lost..?

Even the "evilest" of beings has a sliver of good. All good, wanted energy, will return back to the source of that energy. We, all of us, are beings, we consist of a sequence of (for lack of a better term) frequencies. Perhaps we can look at it in terms of music. Each song has parts, beats, notes, chords, rythem, lyrics. Even in the worst songs, there can be found something of value. But when that of value is removed from the song, and the rest of the unwanted parts of the song are stipped away, that part is no longer the song. Thus it is good to have all parts of a song tight with other parts and all parts that bring to the whole a good song.

That whole 1/3 or 33.3333333... has something to it. As it is writen biblically, the dragon dragged 1/3 of the stars from the heavens down with it.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienArchitect
I think we DO re-incarnate because the repeated cycles enables us to learn from our mistakes, to better ourselves spiritually, whether we know it at the time or not. A bit like the film "Groundhog Day".

June 2009 - Dec 2012 is a time span when most of us (who are lucky enough to understand) will awaken.

Dec 2012 - June 2015 Well I would rather not be here.

------------------------ * ------------------------

Remember all past lives are here, either in spirit or flesh, none have risen to heaven yet (but a few have tralsated), all await.

I once heard someone, allegedly talking to spirit bothering a home, when asked how many of you are here, the spirit answered...

"We fill the skies"

...a shiver ran down my spine.

Yes, reincanation, the cycle of lives does exist. I know that to be fact. Not only does some reincanate to relearn lessons neglected, others, like myself reincanate to move things along, while others reincanate to try to introduce more chaos. Dependent upon the being the reason for reincanation is not dependent upon the assumptions of lessons.

We have been in cycles. Like an engine's rpms, like the planets cycles around the stars, like everything that cycles, at some point the cycles come to an end.

We are entering that last section of cycles now. Another chances are running thin. After this point, 2012, those worthy of another chance will have their last chance. Lucky for them, their last chance will be into a world free of confusion and chaos, for the most part, as it will be run by God's True Elect though God's Christ Being.

After that 1000 years, we will start the cycle once again, but those that have achieved will leave this cycles, and those left behind will end with the cycle's end.

As far as it is on staying on the earth over the next several years based around the date of 2012, to those who are truly rightous in the eye of God life will be just fine, for God will protect his chosen with covering of his hand. This is to show all others, that will suffer greatly, while the chosen don't suffer at all, the truth and Glory of The Most High God.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   

So if there's reincarnation why all this big scare about the
ugly googly end days with, ohhh, I'm God, I make you all suffer,
muahha, whose evil now?

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
IT IS WRITTEN AS:
"
Jude 1:9
But even the archangel Michael, when he was disputing with the devil about the body of Moses, did not dare to bring a slanderous accusation against him, but said, "The Lord rebuke you!"
"

To you who has power of understanding understand this.

One of the largest aspects of Satan's work is as "the accuser". Satan accuses others to trip up others and confuse others.

en.wikipedia.org...

So if you are saying "They control the world and need be stoped" or "They are the evil ones", you're Satan's Bitch.

You'd best Stop.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
accusing is saying something about someone without proof,
I'm exposing them, big difference.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Radekus

So if there's reincarnation why all this big scare about the
ugly googly end days with, ohhh, I'm God, I make you all suffer,
muahha, whose evil now?

Your confusion is outstanding!

It's a true testimony to people only hearing the things they wish to hear. Are you even reading what I am saying or are you just looking at keywords? You're not reading what is being said by me. You are reading what you want to have been said by me.

Reincarnation ENDs.

In 2012 those found not worth it will be held back. Those found lacking will be given one more chance. At the end of the last chance those being held back will reincarnate one more time, but only to meet their final death, death of the spirit soon after.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   

accusing is saying something about someone without proof,
I'm exposing them, big difference.

That's another lie you choose to believe.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Why is it a lie? Go on, explain to me, if I see something with my own eyes,
is it a lie then? Go on, tell me how what I see with my eyes is what
I want to see, you already said that about me scanning your words,
might as well go into senses while you're at it. Btw, nice mix of
end times and reincarnation. God already know the ending, I find
it sad and pathetic he would let me live a life full of suffering only
to dispose of me in the end. Shows, uhh, compassion, yeah, that's the word.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I see life like an onion.

We start at the centre, if we have learned an important understanding we move up a layer.

Up until we reach the middle layers it's relatively easy, right and wrong, morals and empathy, etc

What I begin to see now is that most remain stuck in that middle layer. Most are reborn time and again to spent a generation at the same level.

Some get sick and tired of cycling and begin to descend into the lower layers, back to the more anamalistic core.

Whilst a few, for the path is narrow, begin to rise through the outer layers (after a reborn generation) to stand finally on the surface (skin) to await the final ascension.

I hope I am moving upward, I have no fear of death, I feel sorrow for those who are blinded by the illusion.

For those trapped in the stream of commercial living, life is beginning to speed up, I see the fast flowing centre of the river.

Whilst I walk in peace on the bank and observe the flotsam and jetsum floating by.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Radekus

There are only to states of mind, chaos (confusion) and clarity. Until you've done all the work you can, never ending workings, to clear your own being in state of mind you live in the state of mind confusion.

In such a chaos state of mind, all see what it is they want to see. Reality is 95% personal perception states basic psychology.

You thusly choose to percieve "evidence" where there is none. You chose to percieve I was a misinformation agent of this NWO foolishness. I am not. You might if you like still choose to percieve that I am, you might claim to "see" the evidence of it, this doesn't make it true.

The reality we base our perceptions of the world upon is the reality we create within our minds via personal perceptions that are a choiced series of selective inturpetations be each being.

You see what you want to see.

Again it is written, before trying to remove the speck of dirt in your brothers eye, you should first remove the splinter in your own eye that blinds you. Translation: you're blinded by the things you choose to see and this makes you unfit to try to help others.

You percieve I'm trying to help others. I am not. I'm only putting words out there into the void, and people will choose their own perceptions of the words I've used.

Removing of the evil within, the evil that leads beings into the chaos is a full time work, I work daily on myself, as all should work daily on their selves. The first step in this process is realizing the evil you percieve in the world around you is actually the evil within yourself.

However people rather believe the lie. ChristStains would rather believe they are "saved" and others are back slidden or heathen or devils.

Consparisists would rather believe the world is a craphole because it's another set or people or persons that force their will upon the whole.

The fact is if the world is percieved as a craphole at all is because too many people waste too much time and effort pointing their fingers of accusations at others rather then do the work on their self.

I do the work on myself. I realized long ago, that when the world seems like a dark evil place it is only because that's the way you chose to percieve it.

I am open and honest. I've sent my name, address and ssn number to all these percieved evil communities, I'm well known in governmental and private groups. I don't speak for them. I speak for people to free their own minds, this would be percieved as "against them", and I am alive and well and left alone.

I speak openly about my birth rite. I'm left free to do as I wish. Why is that? because the evil all people want to claim is against the masses is actually a lie created by the evil within the believers of the liar. The evil isn't in the world it is in the being that percieves it in others and not in them selves.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienArchitect

You used the term "anamalistic core".

That is "The Beast" within.

The "anamalistic core" is also the rise of the Beast, it is the nature of the antichrists, it is the liar. It's the nature of the Beast that rises up to over take the world in the last days.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
MORE ON PERSONAL PERCEPTION AND "REALITY"

Let those that have the mind to understand understand this pearl of wisdom.

After you've changed your mind, after you've strived to clean your thought processes so that your inner eye is free of darkness, you can then go about changing your perceptions of reality and you will see reality in the phyical change. If enought people did this process, they could change the world's reality.

This is the reality shifting. Only through a clean eye can positive world events happen.

The darkness and blindness of too many people is what brings the "evil" events based around "the end of the world" about. Though, these will not be evil events though to many it will seem so.

2012 and "the end" is just what is needed to move into the beginning. Something new can't begin until the old has ended.

Those that make themself ready NOW will walk through all the horrid world events unharmmed. You'll be able to walk through the fire without being burnt if you can in fact change your own reality as such. This can only be done through a clear inner eye.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Tell that to William Cooper and all those other countless people that got assassinated by these bastards.

I'm beginning to think you actually believe what you preach.
I think I'm through arguing with you, there's no way to
get sense out of you. It's as if you are denying the fact
that people do evil acts and question me for saying that
I notice them.

[edit on 26-11-2007 by Radekus]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Tell that to William Cooper and all those other countless people that got assassinated by these bastards.

Two negitives don't make a positive, if at all that's the case.

Are you to try to tell me John Lennon was also assassinated by these?

It's the beast within others that attacks the beast within others.

It's the beast that is the assassin.

Fear not those that can kill the flesh and after that do nothing. Fear God who after dystroying the flesh can then Kill the Spirit.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Why would he destroy what he has created?
Isn't Satan the one who wishes destruction
of all things? If God wants to destroy souls,
why not get rid of temptation and simply destroy
Satan himself? Can't explain that can you?

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Radekus

You would have had spent better your time making sure you rooted out the evil within you instead of point out the "evil of others"

I do believe these things I'm saying. The lies you believe from within you have no sway over me for I know the truth.

I know these things I speak of are the truth for, as I've said before and will say again, I am the "real deal".

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join