It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Truth is Unbelievable! Good luck with the story.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by HIFIGUY

I don't agree with what I've said as what you've seen.

I've said many times that fear is a trick of the oppressive spirits. So how do you think I teach with the fear that I point out as a lie?

What man Fear's Himself?

All my words are true. There's nothing to fear when you look the demon in the face with true faith.

I don't look for children, who need milk from a mother's breast. That's what the christStains are for, and their tit is filled with dust.

If you know anything, you know there is but short time for before the reaping.

If you disagree with what I've said, you should read it again with less biases.

[edit on 28-11-2007 by Incarnated]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Sorry, I edited out the fear portion from my previous post...

[edit on 28-11-2007 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Hey Michael, can i call you Michael(?), ok so you are the Michael - the archangel? I need to tell you that we are honored that you took the time to bless ATS with your presence. Hey, i am not saying you are not Michael - cos you said you were. If i were you though, I would get hold of a major radio station and do you thing. You are reaching many people on here but IMAGINE how many you could reach then.

God speed.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

I don't look for children, who need milk from a mother's breast. That's what the christStains are for, and their tit is filled with dust.

All Gods children start with milk.

Where do you get your meat?

Do you speak directly to God or Jesus Christ?

What doctrine is it that you teach.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by shearder

The story is unbelievable and unproveable outside my self. No one can be reached through this board, on radio or television at this time.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   

That's the truth behind the consparicy. Who killed John Lennon? It was the opperssive spirits hidden within mankind, or in this case a man.

I'll take it into consideration to use the evil spirit excuse when I kill
someone in cold blood then.

I'm not insulted.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by HIFIGUY

First, let me define milk and meat for those that might read but not understand the terms. Things like, Milk and Meat are mostly christian based terms when dealing in the word and understandings of God. These are ways of "feeding the soul", and as it is implyed, milk is for babies where you've had to grow teeth and strength to handle eating meat.

The meat I serve, isn't just meat but many foods off the bounty table set for all men in hopes that they will attend the wedding feast. My words to you sound like meat, but to others it can be fruit, and to some it is just plane nuts.

Jesus is the christ of the Father. Although understandings about the "way" to the Father is through Christ, the Christ will always be less then Our Father. When ever speaking of Jesus, whom was, is, and will be a man, I use his given names or such terms as "the Christ". However we I speak of "God" I'm speaking of Our Father in heaven.

Our Father in heaven percieved as unreachable, and also being unreachable to most beings at this time isn't unreachable and Our Father does speak.

The Most High God, the original Creator, Our Father has created everything in reality including his Christ. Truly, it would be best to be directed by his Christ for mankind to get to him, but the Chirst is not set to be returned until its already far too late for many in phyical life.

The time for teaching of doctrin is over. I'm not teaching anything here, for there is no one to learn. We as a people stand on the clift, our toes have no ground and we are wobbling on our heals. It's each person's time to fall, fly or hold onto the edge.

The world as you all know it is about to go through some serious changes. It was what was meant to be to push us all through to something more so we will stop being less.

As I speak openly and it isn't believed, I am Michael, the guy you read about in your bible. Only I know this. There's nothing I could do to make anyone believe me. So I dance like a joker in the hopes that something I'll say will find a home. I can do nothing. I have no plans for bringing about anything. It is God's plans that I work from, and it is God's time that I wait for. In the meanwhile I like to sit around and do this.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Hey, you're not Michael, I AM!

Now get out of here, you imposter!

(kidding of course)

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
Hey, you're not Michael, I AM!

Now get out of here, you imposter!

(kidding of course)

Hey! it's happened before

Though none have ever had anything like my birthrites and such.

At anyrate, good stuff. I like a good joke every now and again.

Actually I like joking around alot

However, I'm not joking with my "Michael" story.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Well you must be, because I AM THE REAL Michael, not you!

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I have a question for you if you don't mind answering... Whom did you fight with in Heaven as stated in Revelation 12:3-9? If the a literal interpretation of these verses is incorrect perhaps you could explain what it actually means?

TIA

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

Maybe you could answer the same question, then?

Thanks

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Sunnydays

Interesting, that does seem to hint at a real war against a real "Dragon"/Draco/Reptilian race, doesn't it?

Are "Dragons" real? Have we really fought them in the past? Who knows???

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   

These links all have one thing in common. They all think they are the Arch Angel Michael.

www.ronnastar.com...

www.archangel-michael.us...

www.archangelmichael.info...

Heres a woman who claims she has a relatioship with you..multidimensional
angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com...

profile.myspace.com...

www.mahatma.co.uk...

www.namastecafe.com...

Now when you come speaking of reptilians, and some of these other michaels dont. Am I possibly to suspect that your a reptilian masking as Michael?

Jesus says everthing has its season. Tell me when this event below happned, or has it been happening.

"There are many things which I have to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit the Spirit of Truth whom I will send unto you from above, shall guide you into all truth, and bring all things to your remembrance whatsoever I have said unto you from above, shall guide you into all truth, and bring all things to your remembrance whatsoever I have said unto you."

Says the Council Friend...my first name...

Says the Man, my middle name...

What is valid for me, is valid for you...

It appears that your out of season...

Do you know of Gibraltar?

You would do well to teach the doctrine which is not foreign. Much suffering and burden could be aleviated until the coming time, and it is not for you to say that the period of teaching is over.

I think someone said it earlier in the thread and I have to concure. Log off and practice random acts of kindness.

Peace

[edit on 28-11-2007 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sunnydays

I have a question for you if you don't mind answering... Whom did you fight with in Heaven as stated in Revelation 12:3-9? If the a literal interpretation of these verses is incorrect perhaps you could explain what it actually means?

TIA

That could be answer several ways and be true as the battle in heavens is long term event that spans several plains of reality. However I like to keep my statements to this "real world" reality that we all share in a part.

As I speak of the oppressive spirits that are beneath the phyical world, having understanding of these in this phyical world, it is these that are being fought. The battle is right here and right now.

Understanding that the thoughs of mankind are actual energy, and so too energy is the base of all phyical matter, it should be understood that the phyical world is the illusion. Sure this world with its citys, towns, hillsides, waters and people are real. But what does that mean? These things are real for each of us, you percieve these things as real. Kinda like the matrix, if you've seen that movie. So then what is really real is that which the mind percieves as real and how the consciousness mind percieves of it as reality.

As is our understanding of conscious thinking based in a reality of energy, each has their own personal energy level and personalized conscious state of mind. there are other levels such as the collective set and universal set. These sets of conscious levels are also known as heavens.

I hope you're not sleeping by now.

At any rate, the battle between myself and aids with the devil and his lot is right here and right now. It goes on in the conscious states of mind that we have personally and as a shared unit. To a lesser ideal it is my stating that I am myself, and others stating that I am not. Also it is my telling of this conscious blindness, and others percieving they are rightious arguing that it is I that am unrightious.

Though to have full understanding it has nothing to do with this forum or having to do with any outward expression I'd make.

The battle of heaven has much to do with what you see going on in this very thread. Understanding that the heavens are in your head and in collective and universal levels of conscious mind sets too.

It is through this process that the beast is cast out of the collective mindsets, where he's been hidden, and thusly cast down to his own personal conscious mind set realizing as only a human he has very little time.

The devil has many tricks. I know the tricks and I am not letting him win. Every time you see someone use a negitive term to outright deny me, they are actually doing the devils bidding. As I feel it can be seen, I've not used a negitive toward anyone, because two negitives can't make a positive, so I stay objective.

Sure I've used terms like "the devils bitch" in saying when someone takes the devils position that is what they are being. Hey, we all need a little drama.

The war in the heavens has gone on for thousands of thousands of years, but it is a spiritual thing.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by HIFIGUY

You should have read the thread instead of thinking yourself so smart you could answer questions without understandings because you assume you have understandings.

The Tree that caused the sin was the tree of knowledge, but the knowledge wasn't the sin it was the unable mind thinking it was able to use it. So it would be best to fill your mind with light before filling your mind full of knowledge so that you'd clearly be able to see what it is you have within.

You called me arrogant, and I didn't respond. This is because the truest use of arrogance is the fact that one man would think themself so high and mighty that that could actually judge another human as arrogant. So it was your arrogance you seen and not mine.

I'm unconserned about what you think for you think you think alot and you really don't. You're being played by the wisperings in your own mind.

Had you instead read the tread instead of assuming you could just jump right in with your vast world of understandings you'd see that I said I know I am Michael and No one will truly be able to understand this. You however think you can understand everything yet you call me arrogant.

HA!

I'm unmoved as you can't move me. I am Michael. I know this because God has shown me so many things, but the things God showed me was for me to see and understand so that a I'd understand what was going on. Nothing has changed. I work for the real Most High God. And, you have denyed me.

Who is it you THINK you are truly working for?

You at the end of each statement write "Peace" as if it were your wish to others, such words are empty statements as yours is, for if you really wished Peace you'd not try to cause discorse in your threads.

I'm sorry. I truly am.

Your shield is shinny, the polish of a false defender. I understand you'll want to keep to the lies you've been told within yourself, I know you think you're doing good, but you are not. So instead of pointless argumentations, unless you need these things to show off how smart you are, I'd sudgest we say okay we will see when the time comes who was rightious and who was in lack.

This is too easy for me to do, as I already know the answer to that. I was found rightious, and you were found in lack.

There really is only two choices. I've made the statement. I am the Michael that is to come in the last days that we are in now. The two choices is that each person can find my words to be truth or they can judge them to be false. However, I'm such a nice guy, and in the knowing that such things couldn't be proven as of yet as truth, I introduced a 3rd choice of disbelief. I stated it wasn't believeable and that was a fair choice. You however chose to call me false. Well buddy, shame for you my brother for I am Real.

If there are two, one is to be false and one to be real, and one judges the real one to be false, what does that make the one whom judged?

Luck for you, this is a dry run. You could change. I doubt you will however.

I wish you Good Journy.

[edit on 28-11-2007 by Incarnated]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr

Well you must be, because I AM THE REAL Michael, not you!

You seem like too nice of a person to wish this upon

So I'll be the real Michael for it would crush any other man.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sunnydays

TIA

That could be answer several ways and be true as the battle in heavens is long term event that spans several plains of reality. However I like to keep my statements to this "real world" reality that we all share in a part.

As I speak of the oppressive spirits that are beneath the phyical world, having understanding of these in this phyical world, it is these that are being fought. The battle is right here and right now.

Understanding that the thoughs of mankind are actual energy, and so too energy is the base of all phyical matter, it should be understood that the phyical world is the illusion. Sure this world with its citys, towns, hillsides, waters and people are real. But what does that mean? These things are real for each of us, you percieve these things as real. Kinda like the matrix, if you've seen that movie. So then what is really real is that which the mind percieves as real and how the consciousness mind percieves of it as reality.

As is our understanding of conscious thinking based in a reality of energy, each has their own personal energy level and personalized conscious state of mind. there are other levels such as the collective set and universal set. These sets of conscious levels are also known as heavens.

I hope you're not sleeping by now.

At any rate, the battle between myself and aids with the devil and his lot is right here and right now. It goes on in the conscious states of mind that we have personally and as a shared unit. To a lesser ideal it is my stating that I am myself, and others stating that I am not. Also it is my telling of this conscious blindness, and others percieving they are rightious arguing that it is I that am unrightious.

Though to have full understanding it has nothing to do with this forum or having to do with any outward expression I'd make.

The battle of heaven has much to do with what you see going on in this very thread. Understanding that the heavens are in your head and in collective and universal levels of conscious mind sets too.

It is through this process that the beast is cast out of the collective mindsets, where he's been hidden, and thusly cast down to his own personal conscious mind set realizing as only a human he has very little time.

The devil has many tricks. I know the tricks and I am not letting him win. Every time you see someone use a negitive term to outright deny me, they are actually doing the devils bidding. As I feel it can be seen, I've not used a negitive toward anyone, because two negitives can't make a positive, so I stay objective.

Sure I've used terms like "the devils bitch" in saying when someone takes the devils position that is what they are being. Hey, we all need a little drama.

The war in the heavens has gone on for thousands of thousands of years, but it is a spiritual thing.

Well no wonder popular Christianity is so misinformed

Thanks for the explanation. While I can agree, with some areas of it, others just elude me at the moment. Where oh where is the Spirit of Truth when you need it??

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Sunnydays

The spirit of truth is connected to the soul. When you work to get in touch with your soul you feel the signature of every thought and it is in that way you can know what throughs are less then good and what one's are goodness.

I know there's alot of data there and you mostlikely wouldn't want to go through each aspect of misunderstandings, but I'm more then willing to keep going.

I'll here answer the same question in less words.

Jesus spoke of the "Kingdom of God" being within man and if enough worked on it then the Kingdom of God would be on earth. Also it was discribed as the Kingdom of God already being on earth.

That is because we are in a spiritual world. We are in the heavens. The Heavens being energy that is conscious. Everything you percieve as your world, planet earth, your car, your home, your body, it is all built with matter, elements (carbon and all the elements) and at the base of every element is pure energy. The that stuff that makes up the phyical things you percieve as being real and solid are actually an illusion. "You're living in a dream world Neo".

Energy is consciousness. Your personal Consciousness is energy. There's a factor within that consciousness field that is evil. It's the part that wants you to believe your in a phyical world.

That's where the war in Heaven is, right here and right now.

In some 4 years, this message will be refined in such a way that all beings work to rid their self of the evil within by becoming aware of it. It's in that time where "the antichirst" no longer being able to control the majorty of people through lies within their own minds will be "cast out" and so that he'll be working that much harder to regain that placement. He will fail.

Was that better?

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Its always better to explain your idea's in different ways, thank you.
I understand your last post completley and have no problem with that. It was the symbolism of the Revelation quote I was more interested in.

So Michael [you] cast a Dragon out of Heaven but the verse should not be taken to mean a literal occurrence - It is purely symbolic? This is puzzling since various other apocryphal books [Enoch] and uncited verses in Genesis seem to allude to an actual event which would ostensibly support a literal view, at least in appearances.

Perhaps you could explain this particular idea little more clearly?

TIA

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join