It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Truth is Unbelievable! Good luck with the story.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
You seem like too nice of a person to wish this upon

So I'll be the real Michael for it would crush any other man.

Well it hasn't crushed me yet, though I will admit the burden weighs very heavily upon me some days and it has certainly affected my health!!

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sunnydays
reply to post by Incarnated

So Michael [you] cast a Dragon out of Heaven but the verse should not be taken to mean a literal occurrence - It is purely symbolic? This is puzzling since various other apocryphal books [Enoch] and uncited verses in Genesis seem to allude to an actual event which would ostensibly support a literal view, at least in appearances.

Perhaps you could explain this particular idea little more clearly?

TIA

Oh no, what I'm saying is compleatly literal also. Though I try to stay away because it's speculitive at best. I've been working on a document about it, but I'll give the finer points here.

Please keep in mind many of the terms I'm about to use are also understood throughout other peoples, but I find lackluster understandings in several inturpetations.

There are other living beings in the universe, these are known to mankind as "Aliens". Well know of all these beings are the Greys. God is real and as I discribed, conscious energy of all things. Greys work for God. There's the Law of the One. Basicly a set of rules all living beings need follow to achieve a higher station and technological advancements.

Now you need to understand under the Law of the One when life springs forth from a planet it is the Watchers job to watch and not interact. They watch until the life form has devloped on the planet up to the perfection point, humanoidish, and with understanding enough to achieve the next levels. The Watchers Job, is to follow the rules and watch until the point in which the planet spawns off the being that is suposed to spring forth.

There was a being, unclear as of yet how to define him, but we can call him Lucipher. Luipher was watching the planet Earth before it was earth. Before it was Earth it was of more mass and and in higher orbital space. So Lucipher watched the planet that had the dinorsors ruling. He fell in love with the beings and out of his mind he pictures that reptilian humaniod being "his race". Restatement, the watchers job is to watch until the planet had finished it's devlopment. That is the Law.

So the planet that would become earth had a major impact, and it would seem all life would die on that planet, or so thought Lucipher. His Pride got in his way, and thus he manipulated the reptile he thought to foresee becoming the humanoid being and tryed to pass it off as Job done. There was a group meeting, and it was believed that the humanoid reptilian was an mistake and thus should be distroyed, Lucipher would lose his placement as he broke the Law of the One.

Now being that we are all connected to the One, it is a mistaken impression that someone can call themselves "God". But that's a mistake as we are all just specks in the larger Ideal Of The Most High Creator, aka God. So Lucipher pulled that crap out his ass, and demanded the humaniod stay, and claming it was his creation and the highest being to come out of that planet that was "distroyed".

But as we know now, it wasn't distroyed. It was the Creatiors will to make another being come out of this planet. So Lucipher was cast down and forced to live out his days in the humanoid reptilian he "made".

Much more time went by. Lucipher should have just stayed in his place, but he did not. Rather he came to earth and started taking from it what he thought he needed. They had stolen knowledges, one of the larger sins. They went about and got the prehuman humanoids to make a slave race from. After that, the watchers were then alowed to interact too. So they made a "perfected humanoid" Adam and Eve. It was the idea to let those perfected humaniods grow a little and havest early to be done with the mess.

However Lucipher had other plans...

So he tricked the perfected woman, and so on and so forth.

It's only at the point of the great flood does the reptilian humanoids leave and hundreds get left behind to die here on earth. But that's just the phyical death. Like those human's who are unready to leave the earth after death become ghosts. The reptilians, and their stolen knowledges, when they die they become demons aka oppressive spirits. They are here to trick and bring down mankind.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   

So Michael [you] cast a Dragon out of Heaven but the verse should not be taken to mean a literal occurrence - It is purely symbolic? This is puzzling since various other apocryphal books [Enoch] and uncited verses in Genesis seem to allude to an actual event which would ostensibly support a literal view, at least in appearances.

Well, if you take these vague references as an actual literal event, it would seem to indicate a war at some point with the race from the Draconis system.

Now whether they actually look like "Dragons" or Reptilians, or whether they are only called that because their constellation looks like a "Dragon", I have no idea. That's the million-dollar question!

If this is true, I would lean more towards them being human-looking like us. As that would also give them the capability to Infiltrate us, take over the elite ruling/leadership positions and make us their slaves covertly. And that sort of thing is also hinted at with the stories of Lucifer/Satan, the great Deceiver, imposing on us the "knowledge of Good and Evil", "hey stop walking around naked and fornicating, put some clothes on Slaves!!" etc etc.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   

So basically what your saying is that Lucifer fell from Heaven out of love for pre-humanity. Lucifer aka Satan? As a result of this fall Lucifer had to incarnate in man ad-infinitum along with the watchers?

Is this right?

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

Hmm, I dunno who to believe Yoda or Michael

:bnghd:

So are you saying if we run around naked we will liberated? :w: I need a drink.

[edit on 28-11-2007 by Sunnydays]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
Now whether they actually look like "Dragons" or Reptilians, or whether they are only called that because their constellation looks like a "Dragon", I have no idea. That's the million-dollar question!

First off the "dragonian" system is a lie introduced by the liar. So too much of the other stuff said about this story in a context of people being from this system or that system to be "Wayshowers". Althought it has a little truth to it, it is forbidden/stolen truth manipulated by the reptilians in the consciousness of men, to suport their views of the events.

The Reptilians, if they still exist in the phyical reality, are of diffrent body shapes.

Now people tend to think of rank as someone being above or below another. However the ranking system I'm talking about is based upon achievements made and open to all beings if they so wish to achieve a higher rank. However this can also lead to troubles for the being that pushes past others to achieve ranking such as Lucipher.

All humanoids have a ranking system. The "higher" ranks of the reptilian are more dragonesk shaped humaniods. Not so much unlike several pictures of "fallen angels". However the lower rankings are quite more humaniod shapped, and these are the one's that have been seen, if they have been seen, on earth. They are basicly the worker bees. The full race of the reptilians have or were being degnerating because of the crime that Lucipher commited making them humaniod by way of cheating. The repitilians were never suposed to be humanoids so they are degenerating. Though, it might be a safe assumption they have been regenrating their phyical forms with life from stolen knowledges of how to do so. Truthfully, ET type reptilians might or might not exist in the phyical realm outside of earth.

Even more freaky, as the dna of the humaniod that is mankind is tainted with reptilian, some humans may just degenerate into reptilians upon the point of 2012. Though, I'd have to see that to believe it.

Where you going to send my million dollar check?

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Hmm, I dunno who to believe Yoda or Michael

:bnghd:

Both! I AM Michael, I am also Master Yoda, Santa Claus, and Jesus!

(I AM honestly just joking around here; try not to see all this as some sort of Savior Complex)

So are you saying if we run around naked we will liberated? :w: I need a drink.

Actually - yes! A lot of people actually do Naked Protests and things like that. There was a lot of that in the 60s when the State was getting heavily into the whole Police State thing. The whole "Hippy Revolution" thing was practically a direct response by freedom-loving folk.

With any luck, we'll start seeing Round 2 shortly! Kiss my arse, Illuminati!

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   

So basically what your saying is that Lucifer fell from Heaven out of love for pre-humanity. Lucifer aka Satan? As a result of this fall Lucifer had to incarnate in man ad-infinitum along with the watchers?

Is this right?

No that's not correct.

Lucifer a being undefined as a watcher, did not follow the law of one. He created the humanoid race from this planet out of the reptilies, that was not in the plan of the creator, the humaniod was to be from the monkey.

Lucifer wanting to achieve a higher rank, manipulate the life force to create a humanoid shape from the reptilians rather then from the monkey that was the creators long term plan. So now, as a reptilian Lucipher plots to drag down the humans made from the monkey with him.

I hope that clears that up. Let me know if it doesn't.

I am Michael. I am not God. I an others like me work for God. I am one of God's lot.

Lucifer is a being, Lucifer works for Satan, Lucifer is one of satan's lot.

God is everything.

Satan is likened to a false god of a cult. Cult of the reptilians. Satan was spawn out of the false claim of Lucifer being "God". Satan is Belsabub.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Lucipher can not incarnate into a human.

The "Anti-Christ" shall be a man that believes the false spirits, the spirits of oppression. The "Anti-Christ" will really think they are doing the work of the true God. But they will be doing the work of the false god/gods.

So too with all those beings that are actually part of our race, humans, monkey humaniods, that follow after the false doctrine of the false gods, that are the oppressive spirits that lie to mankind.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Lucipher can not incarnate into a human.

The "Anti-Christ" shall be a man that believes the false spirits, the spirits of oppression. The "Anti-Christ" will really think they are doing the work of the true God. But they will be doing the work of the false god/gods.

So too with all those beings that are actually part of our race, humans, monkey humaniods, that follow after the false doctrine of the false gods, that are the oppressive spirits that lie to mankind.

Well now, that is interesting. Thanks for the clarification and the time you took to post. [smile]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   

The Illuminati was actually started as a positive thing. I don't know if it exists today, but if it does it isn't a negitive thing.

The term Illuminati is meaning "light within". It was started as a safehaven for people born with knowledges or light within themself.

Kinda like me. But this was before the time of such things as this type messageboard and the internet.

The True Illuminati can only be the place you go where you don't need a Key.

Meaning, there's a more true "illuminati" in the people of the world, they are the one's that overcome.

I don't know what became of the orginaztion.

Don't be so fearful of things you know not of.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Well now, that is interesting. Thanks for the clarification and the time you took to post. [smile]

Well thank you for asking, as I've said, I know who I am, and until the time where I am able to do the things I've been born for, this is all I got.

This is how I get my kicks.

What can I say? Yeah, I'm a Geek.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Well thank you for asking, as I've said, I know who I am, and until the time where I am able to do the things I've been born for, this is all I got.

This is how I get my kicks.

What can I say? Yeah, I'm a Geek.

Don't feel estranged..We have alot in common especially this last part.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Actually - yes! A lot of people actually do Naked Protests and things like that. There was a lot of that in the 60s when the State was getting heavily into the whole Police State thing. The whole "Hippy Revolution" thing was practically a direct response by freedom-loving folk.

IN all TRUTH I tell you, your enemy isn't any part of mankind. Your enemy is the wisperer of lies telling your consciousness that a part of your brotherhood is your enemy.

All of human kind is a brotherhood. Do I say there isn't a part of the brotherhood is confused? No. Do I say there's not a part of the brotherhood that thinks they will rule the world? No.

I say that all mankind is your brotherhood. Your Job as part of the brotherhood is to clean your eye so that you might see clearly, with out anger, fear or hate, the errors of your brothers so that you might be able to pick them up when the time is right. If you believe you are to knock your brother down when the time is right, then you are just wrong.

EYE WASH!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   

The Illuminati was actually started as a positive thing. I don't know if it exists today, but if it does it isn't a negitive thing.

The term Illuminati is meaning "light within". It was started as a safehaven for people born with knowledges or light within themself.

Disagree. It means basically "the enlightened ones".

But what it actually amounts to is a small, secretive group of people who are the guardians of a lot of advanced, occult, esoteric knowledge. And they use that knowledge to hoard power for themselves and enslave humanity, not free it.

It is no coincidence that Lucifer, the original "Illuminated One", became associated with "Deceiver", "Devil", "serpent", "Satan" etc.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Don't feel estranged..We have alot in common especially this last part.

No, I don't feel estranged. I like it.

I LOVE COMPUTERS!

Also, I'm not estranged from mankind. I don't speak of these things in my "real life" world, well not much to not many, and I'm loved by those around me.

As one would expect, I'm a heck of a guy!

It's all about respect. Many in my life wouldn't be ready or wanting to hear such things, and I don't feel the need to force feed, so I log on and let loose.

Here I don't force feed anyone anything. I put it out there and those that want to read read it, and those that don't believe don't read. Good stuff all around.

THE WORLD ISN"T AS DARK as the LIARS WOULD HAVE YOU BELIEVE.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Disagree. It means basically "the enlightened ones".

you can't disagree. You said the same thing as me.

Those with the Light within are "enlightened ones".

Same thing. Besides, I know better then you do about it.

I WAS THERE!

but that's a story for long time far ago.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Oh besides the point.

Lucipher isn't Enlightened. The understanding of knowledge isn't the state of illumination from within.

If you are illuminated within you don't need to feed knowledge from outside you.

This is true, as I've not studied all the things that people seem to think I have. I had these things within and found the truth outside.

You can't start with nothingness and then fill it with knowledge. That's a lie.

First you must fill your being with light and then knowledge.

That's why the watchers watch until humaniod beings achieve the state of enlightenment before introducing knowledges.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

I love the charactor of Yoda.

Yoda would understand that the fear is that within.

WHY ARE YOU USING YODA?

Didn't you even watch the movies?

What happens with luke and the cave?

For Christ Sake!

Open your eyes brother!

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Didn't you even watch the movies?

What happens with luke and the cave?

Oh, you mean the part where he is forced to confront his Dark Side?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join