It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Signs Of Alien Engineering On Mars?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Hey Ron! Why the devil can't I get your website to open? Has it been yanked off the net by the CIA or spooks from some other three letter club??? Or has it floated into some nondescript dimension?

Works fine for me...

But that screen you showed... I been getting that for over two weeks anywhere i went as my IP kept losing signal and usually at peak hours.... and overnight...

A few days a go we had a big storm and the line physically cut out a few times and since then its fine...

I am willing to bet it was a loose wire on the pole somewhere

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Where are the Debunkers?

Whats so special about this thread is the lack of rebuttals it has received. It is also the first of mikes threads to be stolen by another website.

This means we have a novelty here: World Class Evidence of intelligent life on Mars. This needs to hit 8 o´clock news.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Where are the Debunkers?

Mike has an Ancient Talisman that keeps them away...

This must be true as I usually have swarms of them buzzing around mine and John's ears... but no buzzing in Mike's threads...

So be careful what you wish for...

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Where are the Debunkers?

I've got two spare. If you buy one, I'll give you the other one for free!!
By the way, you can even gift that to John!!

Ok. So what about these images?

Here’s another Mars ‘tube’. Is this due to wind erosion? Do you really think so? Which direction was the wind blowing from? Notice the tube is inside the crater sheltered from the effects of wind.

Or is it Martian engineering at work?

From MOC narrow-angle image M07-00566
Courtesy: MSSS

And how about this image? Look carefully. Resembles a hydro project, what?

From MOC narrow-angle image M11-00099

That looks like some solidified liquid that had flowed from a large diameter pipe system! Or probably was real time spray when photographed!! Do we have any images of the same area taken at a different time? That should sort out the enigma!

Cheers!

Ref:

barsoom.msss.com...
barsoom.msss.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Thank you for this Singh! I love your style man! Theseare the more credible pieces of "evidence" of intelligent design on our sister planet. Many people will get all giddy about some rover photo of a rock that looks like a bunny rabbit or the soup dragon, anf that just ridicules the whole movement of unveiling Mars.

Keep it up, i will follow in your footsteps, compiling the modest findings from my own image trawling!

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Here’s another Mars ‘tube’. Is this due to wind erosion? Do you really think so?

I think so. When taking it out of context (and in poor resolution), some of these formations do look like "tubes". But when one look at the whole, its quite clear its due to wind erosion. High resolution photos help prove this.

This for example:
www.msss.com...
Show a variety of the sand bank features. On the north end of the crater, they are aligned north/south and form shorter bands of ridges. On the south end, there is a large band running west/east along the entire crater ridge. Topmost outside the crater is spread ridges in the more open desert, and further to the top are more ridges inside a smaller crater.

This:
www.msss.com...
Shows classic "tubes" and its just sand.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
WOW!! I just saw this thread for the first time. wow wow wow!!!! That the row of objects is equidistant AND similar in shape is VERY impressive in my opinion. WAY better than Cydonia.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38

Looking at those images a second time they look very fake. Also, you have to wonder if it is a real image why NASA would want to release it, make it available to just anyone searching the internet.

Completely fake. What's a little disappointing is how people here, who are very smart and should also be very critical thinkers quickly accept such things.

Just because you want to believe it doesn't mean you should give up being critical, or skeptical. (In my opinion the best skeptics are not non-believers, they just want to know the real truth.)

[edit on 23-11-2007 by Electro38]

So... looking at your comments above, you first say that the photos look very fake.... you however don't offer any reasons for your opinion.

You then imply that it must be fake because NASA would not let any 'real' photos get in the internet for all to see... In other words you're saying they have to be false because they can't be true. Circular argument perhaps?.

Having gone around in a circle, you suddenly become very sure that they are fakes (you say 'Completely fake'], STILL having provided absolutely no actual proof of the fakery.... and finally you go on to express your disappointment and lampoon everyone for their lack of critical thinking.

Where's the critical thinking in the approach 'They are fakes because they can't be real' ?

@ mikesingh .. Excellent pics sir. Keep up the superb work! ... Have a star and a flag

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by merka

Here’s another Mars ‘tube’. Is this due to wind erosion? Do you really think so?

I think so. When taking it out of context (and in poor resolution), some of these formations do look like "tubes". But when one look at the whole, its quite clear its due to wind erosion. High resolution photos help prove this.

This for example:
www.msss.com...
Show a variety of the sand bank features. On the north end of the crater, they are aligned north/south and form shorter bands of ridges. On the south end, there is a large band running west/east along the entire crater ridge. Topmost outside the crater is spread ridges in the more open desert, and further to the top are more ridges inside a smaller crater.

This:
www.msss.com...
Shows classic "tubes" and its just sand.

Merka, if you will look inside the northern most rim of the crater just below the white line perimeter 3/4 of the way over from left to right you will see geometric Martonian ruins. You must stretch the image and then presto you will see. Rik Riley

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Where are the Debunkers?

I've got two spare. If you buy one, I'll give you the other one for free!!
By the way, you can even gift that to John!!

Ok. So what about these images?

Here’s another Mars ‘tube’. Is this due to wind erosion? Do you really think so? Which direction was the wind blowing from? Notice the tube is inside the crater sheltered from the effects of wind.

Or is it Martian engineering at work?

From MOC narrow-angle image M07-00566

And how about this image? Look carefully. Resembles a hydro project, what?

From MOC narrow-angle image M11-00099

That looks like some solidified liquid that had flowed from a large diameter pipe system! Or probably was real time spray when photographed!! Do we have any images of the same area taken at a different time? That should sort out the enigma!

Cheers!

Ref:

barsoom.msss.com...
barsoom.msss.com...

Mike it makes you wonder if this is truely a hydro project are the Martonians spraying water for mining purposes like we do on Earth? The more we look the more we find indications of water on the surface of Mars. Rik Riley

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Guys, here is the actual size picture. The figure is in the lower left side. Look hard for it and you will see.

photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TeH PwNeR

Thank you TeH PwNer this photo is loaded with life. Where there is water on Mars there is lifeforms. You must look at this enlarged photo in 3D and this is a Sandmarie hotbed. Remember look for tiny tiny humanoid beings and tiny tiny habitats they live within.

Once you stretch the image with a high quality magnifying glass it makes it easier to see these anomalies. The Sandmarie you pointed out will lead you to other Sandmaries. The way they dress makes you Look for variations in color and again the Sandmaries are very very tiny.

Most humans on Earth are looking for larger beings on Mars but I have been saying for years there is an entire culture of these incredibly small humanoid beings called Sandmaries. Make sure you look for hieroglyphs near the top of the ridge. Rik Riley

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeH PwNeR
Guys, here is the actual size picture. The figure is in the lower left side. Look hard for it and you will see.

photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov...

Thanks TeH! That was the image I was looking for!
As Rik says, there seem to pretty interesting stuff in that landscape. Having a look-see!

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Already a thread on the "humanoid" guys, gals and ummm others

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So Mike were are those collected threads Internos said you were gathering up? I have a little free time tomorrow

Oh and there is THIS

www.thelivingmoon.com...

[edit on 27-1-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I just found this in the same picture as the rock "man".

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Lunica

it looks like a huge creature's eye!!

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   

So Mike were are those collected threads Internos said you were gathering up? I have a little free time tomorrow.

I've sent a couple more to Internos about those new faces on Mars! Have you got them?

Oh and there is THIS
www.thelivingmoon.com...

Yep! Seen that on your site! But heck! As I mentioned, a humanoid a few inches tall???? Is this what Greer mentions about Lilliputian aliens? But those were 2 to 3 feet high I think.

Damn!!

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh As I mentioned, a humanoid a few inches tall????

Statue? No? But that rock would be worth a fortune here

But maybe NASA 'added' that to get even with us

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
hey op sorry i posted in the wrong topic

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeH PwNeR
hey op sorry i posted in the wrong topic

No problemo!! That little 'statue' could also be part of 'alien engineering'!!

Cheers!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join