It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Signs Of Alien Engineering On Mars?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I've enlarged the image in the OP. Did anyone notice that these objects are not only equally spaced, but seem to have a similar shape too! Like a convoy of small vehicles of the same make!!

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Yes I did and they have the same shape as NASA's Mars1 Humvee Rover...

I wrote the Hummer people and asked them;
What fuel does it use on Mars?
What kind of heater does it have (Ever tried starting your car in North Dakota?)
Do the astronauts operate it in spacesuits?
How did they get it up there? Or do the astronauts assemble it on site?

No response yet... but they are not fantasy

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
i like how you bring some photos to the mix to spark ideas. most members bring garbage and little to the table. i like your ability to bring about items, for others to examen. nice work!

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Some of those pics I think can be explained, lined up craters could happen in Nature if a meteor broke up before impact.

although looking at these photos and especially all of the documents and videos of bases on the moon, I kind of think if life still exist in these places, which looks like its possible, then its under ground, I have always thought for years anyway that if life existed on mars it would be underground, Nasa hides so much from people as it is, I am betting if they went to Cydonia and analyzed more structures around it, it might open the doors to whats really going on. I also had the belief that Mars was the 1st life form planet in our solar system but due to something happening in the planets history, they ended up coming to Earth and its Moon, whats more disturbing in my theory about all of that, is these aliens look like everyday normal people but some how live differently, it seems to me Aliens dont need oxygen to breathe, but the humans on earth may have adapted to that lifestyle of needing oxygen to breathe, its much like fish and other sealife over hundreds of years after living in Fresh Water enviornments they can adapt to living in Salt Water, maybe thats the same case here with alien life, I think Mars holds great mysteries, but after looking at our own moon, I think we get alot of answers from it and it be much easier to do, our moon does seem to be pretty active for it to be a dead rock.

[edit on 27-1-2008 by sarentack]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by spikedmilk

It looks like a ventilation system..Sure. But it also follows a armor column structure..And there are many reports by people who analyze these images that there are tanks or a counterpart thereof on Mars. And then there's that kid from Russia that came up recently in another thread...He says there was a constant war between them and some other race. Which is interesting as well. Nuke war? Or worse? I'm not sure I'm willing to buy alot of it. I'm fairly certain there's no life there now. But picture after picture reminds me of those after the nuke blasts in Japan.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Russia thing of boy from mars reminds me a total rip from a Movie advertising in Theaters and ironically it was the same thing, I even think the kid was the same kid from this movie.

The movie in question I dont know when it comes out, but I seen it last month or in November in a trailer where they show trailers of all upcoming movies.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I found this on google mars, what is it? it appears to be pretty tall smooth sided struture

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sarentack

Check this out. May be corroborative evidence here!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
How about this pretty little piece from my collection. It is from one of the rovers:

DETAIL:

OVERVIEW:

Any speculations?

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
hmm I dont know.

Those pics shows similiar rocks scattered though, it sort of looks like either a large volcanic rock or large type of coral.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sarentack

i pretty much agree. It certainly looks like "slab" of something. I kind of breaks against the more erratically eroded rocks it lays on. As if its material was more hardy to weathering. I like the corals, 'em corals are good enough for me, for lfe on mars. At least for now...

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I just wonder if Nasa sees the same thing though.

They probably explain it to be something its not since they can decieve quite often.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sarentack
I found this on google mars, what is it? it appears to be pretty tall smooth sided struture

Hi sarentack, you are correct an intelligent lifeform designed the geometric angled fortress. Get ready for a shocker I will prove to everyone I can see in 3D. Go west across the divide in the photo you will see a crater across from the structure you circled in red with the letter E in the center.

Go approximately one inch below the crater and you will see a little boy with dark hair holding his pet in front of him. This will look like a negative from a photo and there are other children in the photo but this is the most prominent. Take your time your eyes will finally focus on the boy and yes you can use a magnifying glass to see the boy better. Rik Riley

[edit on 28-1-2008 by rikriley]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
i believe there are aliens on mars
and look just like us
they mostly live underground but some live above

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Here are some recent photos from the Mars Oddyssey Mission. Be sure and check out the JPL view maps to the right.

themis.asu.edu...

And more ridges:

themis.asu.edu...

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
This has to be one of the best threads on ATS at the moment...
actual pics with actual anomalies..
This is where the fun is at!

thanks guys and thanks to Mike..

S'd n F'd

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
For forward thinkers, such as inhabit this topic, I'm astounded that most seem to accept the presence of aliens in UFOs here today and also seemingly want to believe that Mars DID have sophisticated life, but now it does not.

See the disconnect? Sure signs of unconscious anthropocentricity twisted thinking? Or am I missing some logic on this issue?

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
I'm astounded that most seem to accept the presence of aliens in UFOs here today and also seemingly want to believe that Mars DID have sophisticated life, but now it does not.

See the disconnect?

That's right Aliensun! It sure is a dichotomy. If people believe in the reality of aliens, then why not their likely presence on Mars as of now?

As to what mainstream scientists know of Mars and data available, the environment seems to preclude the possibility of life on Mars. But then, we've literally only scratched the surface until now. Let's see what turns up.

But the question is, will we ever be privy to any discovery of alien life by the powers that be? Or will we be forever kept in the dark?

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Great work Mike as always your hard work is paying off in more ways then you know. I believe the Phoenix mission will take us out of the dark into the light about life existing on Mars and will be presented in increments of baby steps. Rik Riley

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thanks antar the first set of photos are awesome. I call this tattooing the surface of Mars most do not see what I see, but I assure you the designs are real. Rik Riley

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join