It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Signs Of Alien Engineering On Mars?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov...
Dave Beamer found Martians in the upper right corner. I circled more I found,but the bigger find is something that all can see who don't see faces,just rocks.I found an "X" smbol/Mars grafitti/artwork like a poster on a flat rock centered like a sign.This is clearly a definite marking of a rock the size of your arms. Pan cam sol 974 Op rover.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
hey marsonauts,

your ats board infected me with huge curiosity to find out my own truth. thanks to many of your valuable source links. i thank god that i live in the right period of time where sooner or later the whole big top secret thing about everything beyond humans imagination will be revealed...

p.s. its my first time i´ve stumbled apon the nasa image source website. after few clicks i found this image with a curious background scene.

the whole rear hazcam folder is full of it. are that pictures from earth?

thanks and go on

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
hey marsonauts,

your ats board infected me with huge curiosity to find out my own truth. thanks to many of your valuable source links. i thank god that i live in the right period of time where sooner or later the whole big top secret thing about everything beyond humans imagination will be revealed...

p.s. its my first time i´ve stumbled apon the nasa image source website. after few clicks i found this image with a curious background scene.

the whole rear hazcam folder is full of it. are that pictures from earth?

thanks and go on

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
to good to be true, now i recognize, it´s propably the reflection/mirroring of the vehicle. i thought i found something great...what a pity..lol

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by hydragen

Very interesting picture. Any additional information about it?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
There's a few more interesting things in the picture:

s101.photobucket.com...

I thought it would save zoomed in but you can just save the picture and put it in paint.
There is one object down below and another up above just over the horizon.

One interesting thing to note is that the object over the horizon is really big.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38

Originally posted by Electro38
Doesn't Mars have sub zero temps?

Mars gets up to 81° F in some areas in the summer

the warmest soil occasionally reaches +81° F (27° C) as estimated from Viking Orbiter Infrared Thermal Mapper.

Mars Temperature

That says "the warmest soil", not the temperature above the ground. If the warmest temperature of the "soil" reaches 81 degrees F, what is the temp above the soil?

81 Degrees F alone is enough to survive on. At worst you get out of your spaceship with just an oxygen tank. At best a sweater and a scarf.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
yea, life came from mars to earth.. dont no what 'race' these aliens were, but they moved here loooooonnnngggggg ago. also, dont no where they came from BEFORE mars, would be interesting to know.. peace

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Why hasnt anyone considered that these might be humans and they might need to be rescued or helped???

Anyone?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
It's time to address the 800 pound gorilla in the room.
If another country like China or Russia pulls the pin on the story of the millennium and comes up with irrefutable documented proof that we are not alone and especially taken from places where we (USA) have been like the moon, mars, especially the moon.. We as a nation will have to step aside to make room for the new leaders who will set the tone/agenda for man's future !!!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
What I always try to remember when viewing Mars photos is that volcanic activity can create some strange formations, and when coupled with hundreds of thousands of years of erosion, and/or whatever other processes have taken place on the planet's surface, there are going to be some strange-looking features.

I also believe that any remnants of a now deceased civilization on Mars would not be on the surface. In the amount of time we are talking about, everything would have most likely been buried. Especially considering there would have been running water, which is the largest factor in changing the landscape, and burying artifacts that may have been left behind.

But if there was a population on the planet, it is hard for us to say when this was exactly. Did they die off from the core solidifying, effectively exposing them to the sun when their magnetic field dissipated, as well as boiling off any available water? I have no clue...For all I know there could be one-eyed, one-horned, flying purple people-eaters up there on Mars, and that's why I will stay here on Earth.

Really, I no longer have anything relevant to add to this thread, as evidenced by the above sentence.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Lunica

Hey, if you want to know what one type of these devices looks like:

Original:

Annotated:

Source: www.uahirise.org...
N.B. This is a very rough annotation.

(Taken from a HiRise Photo “A Crater North of Coprates Chasma”. See the central lower edge of the original picture.)

We call them "Mobile Stealth Inducers" or "Deployable Stealth Arrays". It is theorized that the portable vehicle, usually a small anti-grav vehicle (usually with two anti-grav 'pods', one each side) moves to a desired location, deploys its mast, extends the array (wire-like meta material based), and can be linked in serial formation across the surface. Usually done to obfuscate (hide) surface activity. Theory says that a meta-material is hung from the extended wires to create a sort of curtain behind which things can be hidden. Note, that sometimes MRO orbital changes can catch the inhabitants 'off-guard' and in the open. More on that as the MSL project proceeds.

Alternative stealth tech is used too, including "Field Inducers", and "Layered Stealth Material". It is interesting that Curiosity should approach a summized Mobile Stealth Inducer near the end of its two year primary mission. However, the odds on any surface-based visual confirmation of the tech is extremely low (

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join