It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Signs Of Alien Engineering On Mars?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by dj05544
I agree- looks clear as day that theres life there or was...I've always noticed that about mars. Looks abonded or if there are life forms there I'm sure they've gone underground...but I doubt they're there. Seems like a waste of a planet to me...but then again look at all the other planets in OUR solar system...

I agree. Mars is very interesting. If there was life there once, was it intelligent or even technologically advanced? Heck, even if it wasn't intelligent, I would like to know. It would settle the dispute of whether life exists elsewhere.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by goosdawg
I must take issue with the title of this thread..."Signs Of Alien Engineering On Mars?"

Wouldn't these images be, more likely, evidence of Martian engineering on Mars?

Once again, and as always, nice work Mike!!

Thanks goosdawg!

Heck! Aren't Martians aliens too? And then those fellas who made all that stuff could be the Pleiadians for all we know!

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Nice ones Mike but dangit FIVE in one post

Five eggs in one basket, what?
Man, I don't have the patience for opening a thread on each of these anomalies! Too much work! I gotta get time off from ATS to feed my family too!!

LOL more work I see... never a rest...

Aw shucks! My headache has become yours, I guess! Hmmm...But remember, When the going gets tough, the tough get going! So get going man! Bash on, regardless! You can count on us!
Plus $1 per hour for over time wages!

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Case #1

Interesting. If there's really anything there it should be found in this HiRISE image of the Victoria Crater area. Happy hunting! Bonus points for finding the rover.

Case #2

Google 'Impact Crater Chain'. These have been found all over the solar system.

Case #3

Source image artifact as was pointed-out by ArMaP in your earlier "Alien City" thread where you posted this same "anomaly". You can see this kind of artifact on the far right of this image used to create the 3d representation.

Case #4

Nothing remarkable.

Case #5

Actually worth looking at! The symmetry of the objects is interesting. Worth further investigation.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Too much work! I gotta get time off from ATS to feed my family too!!

So do you have Turkeys over there? Err I mean the eating kind?

Time off ATS??
How dare you... stay here and suffer like a man...

Plus $1 per hour for over time wages!

I had heard things were bad over there

But seriously I have been trying to get you to do that LOL so I shouldn't complain huh?

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAttackPeople
Interesting. If there's really anything there it should be found in this HiRISE image of the Victoria Crater area. Happy hunting! Bonus points for finding the rover.

I have enough points can I have a cookie instead?

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Hi Mike,

I have to look into that one tonight

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Ecellent finds !

the paralell tracks picture looks to me like its not part of the picture more like somthing on the emultion that has run or creases in my opinion

and the very last picture depicting the three "vents" has been disgust on here befre , and is quite amazing, however three objects in uniform wouldent be that hard for them to naturally occur.

its the firt pic I love! that is really somthing!

the only thing I could think of for that to occur as maybe they are small meteor impacts , somthing larger enterd the atmosphere, broke into 6 peices and landed like that.

how does that sound? plausable?

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAttackPeople

Case #2

Google 'Impact Crater Chain'. These have been found all over the solar system.

But not like this one! Absolutely straight and equally spaced. That's a combination you'll not find in the Solar System!!
Here's a clearer pic..

Courtesy: Nightstalker

Case #3

Source image artifact as was pointed-out by ArMaP in your earlier "Alien City" thread.

Agreed! But he wasn't too sure when I pointed out that the joint is clearly visible below the 'tracks'. So this isn't the result of a bad joining screw-up!

Case #4

Nothing remarkable.

Well, IAP I tend to look at aerial images a little differently. You see, since I've had a lot to do with air photo interpretation for identification and acquisition of ground targets for bombing missions, I see what many others don't. Now this Cydonia image of what looks to me like head works/dam and a canal, would have resulted in a couple of aerial sorties to screw things up some, for the adversary! (Not that them Martians are adversaries!!!
)

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Mike, the pic # 5 you posted looks to be the most interesting to me:

barsoom.msss.com...
barsoom.msss.com...

The three objects looks to have a reflection appearance, IMHO.

[edit on 22/11/2007 by internos]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Yeah, internos. That's why I said this image was the icing on the cake!! Strange, but true! I wonder if anyone has an explanation for this!! If not, then is it the smoking gun?

Cheers! Good work!

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Looks like one of those three is venting gas!

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Mike, starred and awesome find as usual... can you zoom in from the rover shot at all to get a closer look at the 'vent shafts' or whatever those, seemingly 13 things outside the crater are? I'd love to see a slight zoom on them. ... thanks, and keep up the good work!

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by anhinga

anhinga, I've managed to zoom in to the max without losing integrity of the image. I need something like ENVI to do a better job, but that comes at a price-$5000!!!

The first pic is a zoom and the second is embossed, where you can clearly identify not only the exact distances between each but also the shapes which seem almost identical!! Yeah! Signs of alien engineering!!

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Great job, as usual Mike... does anyone have the software Mike is referring to? Regardless, this shows that these images are alike and could really be 'engineering' as alluded to in the title. Like I've mentioned in other posts here, they seem to appear across the horizon of this crater, are there any other routes to take to get a view at these? Google Mars? I can't think of anything aside from what I mentioned, the satellites, but the rover, obviously is right there and I think is going to spend the rest of its 'life' around the crater.

[edit on 22-11-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

...within your post, the links, has some odd shapes too, the rest of those photos show some strange craters....

...also, looks like NASA is trying to keep the rovers alive for another year:

NASA is extending, for a fifth time, the activities of the Mars Exploration Rovers, Spirit and Opportunity. The decision keeps the trailblazing mobile robotic pioneers active on opposite sides of Mars, possibly through 2009. This extended mission and the associated science are dependent upon the continued productivity and operability of the rovers.

marsrovers.nasa.gov...

[edit on 22-11-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Simulacra perhaps?

I can remember getting *really* excited about the Face on Mars a few years ago but higher resolution photographs have revealed a slightrly different picture

I guess we won't know one way or the other until we actually get there of course.

Just my 2 pence

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   

First off I thought: Photo-shop. But Looking at the sources I have to say this is quite interesting. It seems at every turn Mars gets more enigmatic.

Thanks for bringing this to attention.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Wow it makes this Doom 3 game I played, and the Doom 3 ressurection game I'm playing now ALOT more scary, as if it needed to be, when you play it with headphones at 2am in the pitch dark.

Underground Mars bases being recolonized by earthling, and they don't know if or any creatures/beings they might encounter, This is right out of a science fiction book , or a modern day video game.

But that doesn't make it any less real in my opinion. That last picture is crazy. You say those 3 objects are exactly 800 feet (or meters, heh forgot already) apart? That's just , I dunno odd, that can't happen naturally can it? and they all look to be relatively the same size and shape.

I'd love to see close up pictures of one of those objects in that last pic. Instear we get the scooby doo rock and the.. bah forgot the name of the other one they named. This is as good as place as any to drop a rover.

They should also show us the real colors, I believe as many other do in a thread I read they take out all the color and sky color and make everything look like a barren red, like an Arizona desert, when it's not like that at all....but who's to know I guess, only those in the know.

For cripes sake they probably have scientists living underground in these ancient, still functioning bases as we speak, that why they don't bother going back to the moon anymore.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Nice photos.

Everytime I see pics of Mars I can't help but to realize they would never tell us if there was indeed such things discovered on Mars.

I really believe that if the gov. came out and announced they found buildings, etc. on Mars many people would lose their minds.

I believe the one thing keeping many people from going barbaric is religion. I believe many (many) people in all societies need their religious beliefs (as told to them from their bibles, kuran, torah, etc.) in order to maintain their own humanity, or civility.

Just look at what is happening in the bible belt of the US alone. I can't believe in the year 2007 there are still many people who refuse to believe in the evolution of man. Those people get very angry over this subject.

We need Jesus to come back, just to tell people that he had to explain things the way he did back in the year 30 AD, so that those people could understand him, and that now because we have made many discoveries (including the evolution of man) that we should adjust our thinking accordingly.

As a matter of fact we could really benefit by having all the prophets return, and make the appropriate revisions and additions to the baloney they spewed, (just to help those less fortunate thinkers in our world, the people who need to be told what to believe).

The gov knows they could never expose such things as aliens from other planets, and things that might be on Mars, I believe (in my humble opinion) because of this.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join