It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Signs Of Alien Engineering On Mars?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Not only are they within/beneath but they have made it Earth like. They collected terraformation elements from Earth.

Plants/trees/animals/humans/and so on, same for Mars and just about everything else. They may allow you to kill yourself off but they won't allow you to destroy this Planet.... but what do I know.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

thanks mike for thread here.your image #084: if this is genuine then there is no way that this picture can be showing natural weather disturbed landscape----whatever is down there in your picture is the result of intelligent design by beings like us? i hope they are ok where ever they are right now.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Excellent work as always Mike!! Those pictures are pretty hard to shoo away with natural rocks, gases, dust, etc.. speculations. I do believe that they either just moved off the planet because of an incoming disaster, so they prepped Earth and got it ready for their move. Or they also moved underground. Or maybe even both, some voted to move on to Earth and the others had the choice to stay.. Who knows..

It's all fascinating regardless and I really hope that we will find out the real deal within out lifetime.

Thanks again for finding and sharing those GEMS!!

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
[email protected] Jerry Lehane III The 4 pics is a Mars Man Opportunity rover april 2004.The old man with white hair pic is a reference for similar facial features.Mars man wears a brimmed leather-looking cap.He stares directly at Opportunity rover.His bod was not visible in the pic,since Nasa masks the images generally,and this image was somewhat ghostly and easy for a censor to miss. I designed the original Mars rovers drawings and concepts 1987 and sent my drawings to Gene Roddenberry Spring 1987 with some ghostwritten Star Trek material. Since 2004 I found many images of life and fossils on Mars from both rovers raw images.I was offline July 06 to Nov 07,so I'm sure I missed a lot. The animals are abundant and approach the rovers regularly.The humanoids look like us and wear clothes,but don't always bury their dead. Most people can't see the images the way I do,and I believe that growing up in the 60's watching B&W tv makes me more perceptive in this regard.I also don't give up easily,which is very important for viewing and finding the objects of interest despite terrible masking/interference,covering up by the powers that be.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jlehane3

Wow -- amazing tales, so Mars is livable... can you post any images of Mars discrepancies?

[edit on 22-11-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
mars-explorer.net

This site went down in 2001. I happened to archive it.
Beautiful enhanced imagery of Martian landscapes and ruins.

The author posts pictures of ruins of a bronze era village in Sicily, comparing these martian ruins to show what those ruins might look like from the ground.

the_block.htm

farm_analysis.htm

Facinating stuff.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jlehane3
[email protected] Jerry Lehane III The 4 pics is a Mars Man Opportunity rover april 2004.The old man with white hair pic is a reference for similar facial features.Mars man wears a brimmed leather-looking cap.He stares directly at Opportunity rover.His bod was not visible in the pic,since Nasa masks the images generally,.....

Huh? What are you on about? Can you give me clear unadultared photographic
no-nonsense proof to back up your statements?

People and wildlife on mars? That sounds like pure fantasy to me.

By the way your post is not full of info, it's full of unfounded unsupported made up 'facts'.

Sorry, no hard scientific proof no credibility. A 12 year old kid can just register in to this site and claim the same thing that you claim. And please post these concept art that you claimed you have made.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
it's awesome imagining underground bases on mars that are empty... imagine you are with a team of astronauts visiting mars, you come upon the empty base and get to explore it?? I wish..

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by porky1981

Judging from the OP and some photos that clearly show greenery on Mars, I tend to believe there is more life there then NASA leads one to know. I think this row of 'ventilation' or 'generators' sealed the deal for me, I wonder should there be more pictures like these soon? The rovers might last for another year, (2009) and I imagine Opportunity will be there for now since they have only three hours battery per day. Photos in the same series show the crater edge, but not the area in question.

[edit on 22-11-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
now those are some crazy pictures. there's gotta be something going on on mars. very interesting.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by omnicron

Completely agree with you. Why is everyone accepting those statements? (That there are "animals" and humanoids which are seen by the rover.)

I believe that there might be signs of a very ancient civilization on Mars, probably buried. Or maybe there are still microbes in the ice.

Looking at those images a second time they look very fake. Also, you have to wonder if it is a real image why NASA would want to release it, make it available to just anyone searching the internet.

Completely fake. What's a little disappointing is how people here, who are very smart and should also be very critical thinkers quickly accept such things.

Just because you want to believe it doesn't mean you should give up being critical, or skeptical. (In my opinion the best skeptics are not non-believers, they just want to know the real truth.)

[edit on 23-11-2007 by Electro38]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by anhinga

About greenery on Mars. (I'm not a Mars expert), but since the temps on Mars are sub zero, wouldn't the "greenery" be completely frozen?

I don't know how frozen vegetation could achieve photosynthesis. If Martian "greenery" is anything like ours, then it needs to do photosynthesis, and if it does that there should be CO2 and O2 on Mars, and liquid water on the surface, or very close to the surface, (isn't it way too cold for that there?)

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by webfairy

I'm not criticizing anyone, but isn't it obvious that the images here are fake? www.thewebfairy.com...

They seem plainly enhanced and as if things were added to the images.

I've seen images that are vaguely similar, however they show signs of ice veins emerging from a crater, they're not green. Someone colored that stuff in green, made it look like vegetation.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
THe idea that they're ventilation ducts doesn't make sense to me. Especially if they're spaced exactly 800 feet apart. Ventilation ducts usually filter into ductwork or a HVAC system. The mechanical rooms inside the building probably wouldn't be placed equally apart. They'd be placed either in one location or wherever they're needed. You don't design an underground building around the ducts and HVAC equipment. You place the HVAC equipment where it's needed around the other functions in the facility. Speaking as an architect and engineer, it just doesn't make sense. I'm not sure WHAT those things are but I'd suspect they were not duct shafts. If they were, they would actually be placed more randomly. Or if they were equally spaced apart, the spacing would be MUCH closer. A few feet or yards at the most. I don't know what they ARE but I'd say they ARE NOT duct shafts.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38

We need Jesus to come back, just to tell people that he had to explain things the way he did back in the year 30 AD, so that those people could understand him, and that now because we have made many discoveries (including the evolution of man) that we should adjust our thinking accordingly.

Thankyou, I needed a good laugh this morning...but then I thought about it and began to cry.
Christ, what a mess, when we start thinking like this!

[edit on 23-11-2007 by AotearoaSon]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AotearoaSon

Didn't mean to do that. It's just my very humble (maybe fallible) opinions.

I was just saying that most of these religions were written 100's-1000's of years ago. I believe that Jesus in particular (or at least the men who wrote the narratives of what Jesus said, the apostles) had to speak/write in a way that the people of the time could understand. People of the 1st century in the middle east.

It would be great if the bible, Torah and kuran were updated and made more progressive.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I´ve posted the "three aligned objects" image , about a year ago in BAT forum, and they got enraged. Incredible situation. And pretty agressive. Even got the thread closed...but some users really saw that the image is really intriguing. Don´t miss it.

www.bautforum.com...

[edit on 23-11-2007 by Orion437]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Henry Root

It seems like those latest pictures may be doctored... why would nasa wat us to see faces on mars clearly? they already blotch out many of their pictures

but this one was know so well they tried to clearly show there is nothing there by all means necessary

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Just wanted to say thanks to mike for creating this thread. Those pics are proof enough for me that Mars has/had life on her soil.

Wouldn't it be a trip to find out that we're actually descendants of Martians who evacuated their dying planet for Earth...

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Hmmm, I have been looking at pic's of mars for years and never quite, made out anything that really convinced me.
But pic 3 in the OP, the icing , did.
Here in the NW of america, lots of our coastal homes subjected to high winds, have a very unique chimney cap.

www.famcomfg.com...

it swivels to face the wind, preventing the reversal of the draft. One glance at the elongated shapes in pic 3, and these were the first thing that jumped into my mind. Form follows function, and if we did it, you can bet at one time they did.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join