It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.T. War between Draco - Pleidian

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by eaurouge
Tee hee. I like you. Hmmm... 100s of species surrounding earth? Not sure I buy that one, but maybe. For now I don't though, so there.

It's not me giving the dang estimates, it's your so called experts on this thread. The OP said Thousands of races, other poster said not that many just dozens or maybe 100. Take your pick. Take a look at the thread and see who is giving the estimates, I am just taking what others have said.

I find it highly improbable that even a few interplantary races have come by our neck of the woods, let alone engage in an inter stellar war.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
The hybrid project is one answer. Like you suggested through the Thomas mention, the greys may seek to guarantee their survival through us. The hybrid project is complex and remains questionable, in my opinion. But if they managed to become enslaved psychologically, at the least, than creating a hybrid with a species not psychologically enslaved by any such collective that they may be under has an element of validity I can sympathize with.

That is one species, but as Pav is rightfully concerned, what about the others? There is more than one out there. Again, since they are not acting in ways comfortable/sensible to us, it is not a comfortable thought or question to pose (though entirely valid and one we should all continue asking).

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

I know it wasn't your number... trying to put a number on it is difficult. The number 57, as given by at least one member of the Disclosure Project, is an old number. All I can consider, Pav, is the grey's agenda, and everyone else's remains a mystery that doesn't thrill me in any positive way, I'm afraid.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee
[
That question has more than one answer. I'd recommend reading Thomas Costello's interview for one of those answers.

Are you referring to the Dulce papers? If not please post the link you are talking about.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

p.s., I am so sorry to have post it from 'that' site. Yikes. That one frightens me. Hope they didn't edit the Dulce document... haha

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
Are you referring to the Dulce papers? If not please post the link you are talking about.

Yes.

www.all-natural.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
"The Greys are photosensitive, any bright light hurts their eyes. They avoid sunlight, and travel at night. Camera flashes causes them to back up. It could be used as a weapon against them, but they recover quickly. It could buy enough time to escape. Use commands, or nonsensical words in the form of commands and they will back up. Their brain is more logical than ours and they do not create 'fun'. They do not understand poetry either. What really confuses them is saying things in "pig-latin". We learned that in a hurry, and used it against them [the GREYS] in the Dulce Wars."

So next time you see one, just babble at it. And take it's picture. Frequently.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Whoops, I think I posted a link needlessly. Sorry about that, misread one of the posts.
Is there a way to delete a reply you post?

Perhaps this would also be of interest? leapingrealeyes.blogspot.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I find it hard to discuss events between 2 races that don't believe exist, so apologies for the short post.

Why choose to believe in these alien races where there is nothing but a handful of people saying they exist?

There is ZERO proof, and the only thing being accomplished by believing in them is adding yourself to the list of gullible people before you.

There is NO intergalactic war and we won't be wiped out by aliens that look like us, because anyone claiming to be an alien that looks like a human is in fact a human with a mental condition.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Hello all,

Personally I believe threads like this demean the ATS site. Once again stating far out speculation on things that has not one bit of evidence let alone believability. It sounds like someone trying to preach the old “aliens are running the world and other aliens are trying to save us” yarn again.

I personally put this thread on the same level as people still believing ELVIS is running around the place eating hamburgers.

Come on people lets have some believable or at least sane topics to run off.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   
"a handful"

I think that's one of those responses I look at, and it reminds me of some of my friends who echo that same response. So what I do with them is direct them to massive amounts of material, share my own experiences, let them come to their own conclusions, and I talk with them all the way through it, always staying available for discussion and debate and being open to correction where they seem to know something I don't. But since I don't have any friends here, and I'm new, I'm not obliged to bother... if you don't know someone, and try to have a private discussion about a topic so intense and often so personal, there is so much room for miscommunication and such that it is not worth it to me. So I don't mean to be rude when I just dismiss someone who comes along with their genuine observation of "It's all non-sense" or something to that effect. Again, I just don't feel obliged to start back at square one with someone I don't know.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

Quick question: these tall white aliens who look Scandinavian and refer to themselves as "Nordic"...how do you differentiate them from actual tall white Scandinavian people?

' well, I just gave you an insider they are close to Scandinavian , if I''m not mistaken, the Tall Whites are called the Nordics and they look our Scandinavian, makes sense?'

No, do tell.

Hi FatherLukeDuke

If you're not familiar with Charlie Hall's history and his accounts of working with the Tall Whites during his time with the US military, I could recommend you start with

www.exopolitics.org...

and an easy-to-read interview transcript:

www.karmapolis.be...

and if you have time, download and listen to him on the radio. He's been interviewed at length a few times. One of the links I found quickly was

kevinsmithshow.com...

click on 61222.wma (third one down) and download it. You have to put up with the records being played between the interview slots, as it's a radio show.

There is a longer and better interview with Paula Harris somewhere, but I can't find it.

If after this you want to dig a bit deeper, Charlie's books:

www.amazon.com...=nb_ss_b/104-5580447-8643922?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=charles+hall%2C+millennial&x=0&y=0

You make up your own mind, of course.

I am pretty hard-headed about accepting any old tosh passed off as 'the truth' and making exraordinary & unsubstantiated claims. There are plenty of frauds and nut-jobs in the UFO field. Diligent investigation will usually uncover any evidence which stands up to analysis and that which doesn't.

But I have to say my gut feelings about Charles Hall, and his accounts of the involvement of the US military & Government with the Tall Whites, is that he is genuine and the accounts are basically true. I may be mistaken, and am open-minded enough for someone to prove to me Charile is a fraud. I do not think this is likely to happen.

Best wishes.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by yahn goodey
the false prophet is pres. bush ? some how it seems to me that he acts more like a military beast that worships ? a god of war more than a lamblike figure that speaks nicey nice things like lets look forward to santa claus coming this year !

He speaks of wanting peace but refuses to end war. He starts new wars under the false pretense of protecting America. He approves of things like the Patriot Act that takes away freedoms but says it is done to protect freedom. Everything he does is actually for reasons completely opposite to the reasons he is stating. He speaks of people wanting to harm America, when there is no real threat to the country besides the threats the CIA has created with Saddam and bin ladin.

Hence he is a false prophet, carrying a false message.

[edit on 19-11-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 03:21 AM
link   
i don't believe it myself, but is it possible that Hall is the true disinfo guy, where his book is put together to make people loose sight of the real stuff going on?

I think Hall is the real deal, but then again, who knows.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Well...here I sit as a Bible-believer, with 2 thoughts that are utterly striking:

There are people out there who believe in Reptilians Greens, Humanoid Greys, Tall Whites, Short Yellows, Fat Browns, Thin Pinks, undergrounds species, outer-space species, dark beings, light beings, high frequencies, and not so frequent entities, galatic wars, mother ships and father ships,
Dulce papyri and soothsaying magi...

And, irony of ironies, don't believe the most historically-concerned book ever known: the Bible.
(I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that it exposes their heart as one of evil, spiteful rebellion and utter depravity.
It's the heart of man that's the problem, friends...not the Dracos. They're just capitalizing on your evil. And I mean YOU and ME...not corrupt government leaders. YOU are the cause of wars..YOUR conceit, selfishness, arrogancy, greed, self-righteousness...)

Now, whatever your stand, I do hope you sympathize with the observed irony, in the name of intellectual objectivity, of course, of course.

Here's the kicker though, being a Bible-believer, I wouldn't be surprised if the Dracos were real, or the higher frequencies and what not.

Now here's the other thought:

Nobody knows what they're actually dealing with. One thing is certain: confusion.
Especially you Mr. Contactee. I fear for you. You see you're messing with evil spirits, with IQs of 300 and they're playing you like a yoyo.
Just like, oh I dunno, a child in DisneyWorld. But of course the cognitive dissonance (using terms you may appreciate) resultant from accepting that truth would be too much for you to bear. You see your luminary friends are banking on you feeling special...and of course on your ignorance of what the word of God says concerning light beings in 2 Corinthians 11...

But moving on, please, please, heed the following warning:

If there is a Pleadian/Draconian strife (read fallen angels)....that's good cop/ bad cop a la intergalactic.Comprende? They're both evil, and you're being played...hook line and sinker baby...hook line and sinker.

[edit on 19-11-2007 by Isaiah 24:21]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I thought that the lizard people lived in the lava domes and the greys lived on the sea bottom. But what about mars and the moon? This is very confusing.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 05:32 AM
link   
It's good to know we have the Pleadians(sp?) got our back, and for no personal gain of their own except spiritual enlightenment, and universal peace.

If not for them who would save us from the Bad Reptile guys? And the NWO.

I'm glad to hear all this is gonnacome to a head soon, now I don't have to do anything as an American to try and change the world. The Dracos will attack, and the Venusians and/or Pledians, and Higher light Nordic Beings will save us, and make world peace. This works very well for a lazy person like myself.

Too bad it's just fiction, and there is ZERO evidence to back any of this up.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

Though I haven't read them myself, apparently in ancient Indian texts like the Vedas, and in ancient Sumerian texts, there are quite vivid descriptions of things like flying saucers and anti-gravity, nuclear explosions, mushroom clouds, radiation poisoning etc.

That suggests that we have in fact been at this level of technological development before, but we were nuked back into the stone age somehow....

Again, you're using mythical stories as historical fact to prove your point. What you're describing could easily have been things like meteor impacts, ball lightning, etc...

But through both Paleoanthropology and Archaeology, we know that we have slowly evolved and have never been at a more advanced technological level at any point in our history. As example, we have found a number of missing links in our evolutionary history which show we have evolved on this planet from a primate relative to to our current form-modern humans. So if we where transported here, it would have been prior to 6-7 MILLION years ago as this is the oldest known a hominid skull which is six to seven million years old (Named Sahelanthropus).

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 05:49 AM
link   
What i dont understand is why didnt they intervene during world war II when we nearly destroyed each other? I would think that time was more tyrannical than now.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I salute your common sense.
Starred.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join