It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.T. War between Draco - Pleidian

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
www.liveleak.com...

This video was taken only added 6 days ago, other videos are up and availible that are more recent. UFO FLEET

I agree we certainly do.

[edit on 18-11-2007 by Here Now]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Here Now

Why would 1,000's of races be willing to confront another race over puny little us here on Earth? Are we that special as a species or does the Earth contain something that extraordinary to be worth it?

I just don't see the rationale of many supposedly higher advanced civilizations being willing to die for some primitive primates in a solar system far from their own. You give us too much credit.

Explain the rationale for this behavior, then I'll consider it.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
Why would 1,000's of races be willing to confront another race over puny little us here on Earth? Are we that special as a species or does the Earth contain something that extraordinary to be worth it?

I just don't see the rationale of many supposedly higher advanced civilizations being willing to die for some primitive primates in a solar system far from their own. You give us too much credit.

Explain the rationale for this behavior, then I'll consider it.

Maybe because they're our creators, and they care about us?

Or maybe they're getting into a war for their own reasons, and it has nothing to do with us.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

I don't think it's "1000s of races", more like a few dozen or hundred.

I think the idea is to put us on the path of Peace now, before we develop a military presence strong enough to go out into Space and attack other civilizations.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee

Maybe because they're our creators, and they care about us?

Or maybe they're getting into a war for their own reasons, and it has nothing to do with us.

So either they care about us so much they are willing to die for us or we are just insignificent to them, neither makes sense.

So 1,000 of races created the life that exists on Earth? Not buying that, sorry, try again. Why is all the DNA relatively similar then? I would expect a far greater variety of genetic diversity if that were the case.

As for your second opinion, then why not just blow up the planet and be done with this battle? This surely can't be the major front of their war or else we would see much more. I would be quite sure that if this theory was true, that the aliens would consider us as advanced at we consider Lemurs. If that were the case, than why all the secrecy from the aliens, are they afraid to scare the poor little creatures (us)?? Your logic just doesn't lend itself to simple answers to these questions.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
[I don't think it's "1000s of races", more like a few dozen or hundred.

I think the idea is to put us on the path of Peace now, before we develop a military presence strong enough to go out into Space and attack other civilizations.

The original poster stated thousands of races, implying at least over 2,000 races currently above us. Don't you think all these highly evolved interplanetary / interstellar races with huge invisible mother-ships could deal with a few primitive spaceships from Earth? It just doesn't make sense that so many advanced civilizations would care that much about us to battle over us. You give Humanity and the Earth far too much credit.

[edit on 18-11-2007 by pavil]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   

As for your second opinion, then why not just blow up the planet and be done with this battle? This surely can't be the major front of their war or else we would see much more.

Right, I don't think Earth is the apex of some great galactic war, or we'd be seeing a lot more stuff blowing up.

It's more that the ETs are here to put our warmongering rulers on a leash of sorts, until they learn to play nice.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

Why would they care about warmonging monkeys on a rock so far away from them that the monkeys can't even see them yet alone throw some stones at them? It doesn't add up. I'll give you a race or maybe two coming by to explore and take some samples for their zoo's but not 1,000's of races involved in and intergalctic war above our heads.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

My concern is we are as much a form of amusement to be made puppets of as anything (any other explanation). The idea of us being an experiment of some sorts sounds belittling to a species filled with testosterone, fear, and pride, but those elements within us fail to disprove such a possibility.

Yet another "moment" where transparency on the side of governments more "in the know" than us on the civilian level would be rather nice. Dream on for now, self...

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   

So either they care about us so much they are willing to die for us or we are just insignificent to them, neither makes sense.

So 1,000 of races created the life that exists on Earth? Not buying that, sorry, try again. Why is all the DNA relatively similar then? I would expect a far greater variety of genetic diversity if that were the case.

As for your second opinion, then why not just blow up the planet and be done with this battle? This surely can't be the major front of their war or else we would see much more. I would be quite sure that if this theory was true, that the aliens would consider us as advanced at we consider Lemurs. If that were the case, than why all the secrecy from the aliens, are they afraid to scare the poor little creatures (us)?? Your logic just doesn't lend itself to simple answers to these questions.

I highly doubt there are thousands of races here. Maybe hundreds sitting in our solar system, but I doubt thousands.

They're not gonna blow up the planet when they want control of it, makes no sense. Anyway, this is speculation, it's impossible to prove that this is going to happen, we can't tell the future. However, the bible(or book or revelations, forgot which) did state that there will be a "war in the heavens", maybe this is what they were talking about it. I'm not promoting this as proof by the way, just a thought.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Don't you think all these highly evolved interplanetary / interstellar races with huge invisible mother-ships could deal with a few primitive spaceships from Earth?

Yes, easily.

They could probably vaporize our planet in a heartbeat if they wanted to.

The fact that they don't attack suggests that they are here as peacekeepers, diplomats, not to conquer or destroy.

It just doesn't make sense that so many advanced civilizations would care that much about us to battle over us. You give Humanity and the Earth far too much credit.

It makes perfect sense.

They are here to stop us from doing the exact thing we're afraid they'll do - going out into Space and blowing up other peoples' planets.

We could eventually become a real threat to them if left alone with our psychotic, warmongering ways for too long.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by GeeGee

Again, why would there be 100 of interstellar aliens in our solar system? Why do they want the Earth? If they do, why not get rid of it's inhabitants (us) then? It's just not logical, even for this primitive primate, to think that so many far greater advanced civilizations are concerned / interested / wanting the Earth and it's inhabitants.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
The problem with alien life is that they do not conduct or present themselves in ways we would expect them to, or are comfortable with.

We want them to come down, perhaps just in one ship, decent size, hold a global press conference, describe who they are, where they are from, and what they are hear to do, and then stay out in public where we can always see them and know what they are doing. The fact that this is not what they do, for a variety of legitimate reasons I could consider, is a little creepy to most.

As for Revelations, I recall it mentioning odd things and beasts coming from under the ground. If the base at Dulce ever released it's woeful products, Revelations would take on a whole new literal meaning. I'd rather it didn't. Ever.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by eaurouge

No the problem with this whole scenario is that multiple lifeforms from multiple inter-stellar civiliztions would come to Earth. Almost every race would send a unmanned craft to explore first and see if it's even worth coming to. It's not like these aliens are on roadtrips checking out every solar system.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Again, why would there be 100 of interstellar aliens in our solar system? Why do they want the Earth? If they do, why not get rid of it's inhabitants (us) then? It's just not logical, even for this primitive primate, to think that so many far greater advanced civilizations are concerned / interested / wanting the Earth and it's inhabitants.

Why do you assume they want the Earth? From my understanding, they just want to control us and keep us in ignorance. The Pleiadians don't want to watch us go down a hole we can't get out of, and perhaps that's why they're initiating a war with the Draco.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
That's an... interesting reply. I've lost your train of thought. Hm... well, unfortunately, not everything is so clear in life, and ET's agendas are not our own. But ya know, I wonder how many "Earths" there are out there. Ours is a truly beautiful planet. You can live on the surface, in the waters, under the earth, a wide variety of life, and a lot to be jealous of, just perhaps

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by eau rouge

My train is on track, why would even 100's of different races come to our solar system? They would have sent probes first.

Either life is so abundant that our Earth is nothing special and therefore not worth the effort, or there must be a reason 100's of different civilizations decided to all pounce on our solar system at once? Either one just doesn't make sense.

Please don't give me that 'inscrutable aliens, you can't fathom their reasons" load. Either they want us or they want the Earth, if it's not either of those then why would 100 of them come? If life is so abundant that 100 different races come here to just warn/guide us, then they are doing a Horrible job of it IMO. I would expect better from such a multitude of far more advanced civilizations.

[edit on 18-11-2007 by pavil]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Tee hee. I like you. Hmmm... 100s of species surrounding earth? Not sure I buy that one, but maybe. For now I don't though, so there.

Like I said in a previous post... we are damn good entertainment, with a nice place to live, and easy to manipulate for countless reasons. We could be an experiment, a creation, there are so many reasons that the possible explanations could never end.

P.S... It's ok to admit there are things you don't know. Ya know, it ain't comfortable, ol' buddy, but it's life
Sorry if ETs just haven't announced in that press conference yet
Sleep tite.

link   
reply to post by GeeGee

From your knowledge of this Pleadian/Draco war it's sounds as if this is just a minor battle. Surely the Draco have managed to dominate many planets, why is the Earth the one where the Pleadians "draw the line in the sand'? I'm sorry I just must not "get it".

link   

Please don't give me that 'inscrutable aliens, you can't fathom their reasons" load. Either they want us or they want the Earth, if it's not either of those then why would 100 of them come?

That question has more than one answer. I'd recommend reading Thomas Costello's interview for one of those answers.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join