It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.T. War between Draco - Pleidian

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   
As a ufologist and spiritual medium who has channeled alien and domestic discarnates for many years, I feel the need to chime in here.

Originally posted by Isaiah 24:21
Well...here I sit as a Bible-believer, with 2 thoughts that are utterly striking:

There are people out there who believe in Reptilians Greens, Humanoid Greys...And, irony of ironies, don't believe the most historically-concerned book ever known: the Bible.

The reason is because there is more evidence for the aliens - from thousands of abduction cases and government insider information - than there is for the Bible to be completely accurate.

Moreover, there is even more evidence for extraterrestrials in our midst that there is that Jesus is God, with an abundance of direct and indirect evidence that he was only an angel prophet. True lesser gods and Gods who are Ascended or Post Ascended in The Light would be here RIGHT NOW in youthful and beautiful bodies, - on international television - healing, guiding and protecting people.

The lack of compassion points to a lack of divinity

Nobody knows what they're actually dealing with. One thing is certain: confusion.
Especially you Mr. Contactee. I fear for you. You see you're messing with evil spirits, with IQs of 300 and they're playing you like a yoyo.

Contactees/abductees are victims. They are not "messing with evil spirits," they are abused by evil spirits in alien bodies. Homo sapien life holds no monopoly on spiritually retarded souls.

And now back to the original post...

Originally posted by Here Now
James Cazbolt N.S.A. Psychic Assassin recently talked about an impending war on Coast to Coast. He was told from NSA insider that war is on the horizon. I have known about this as well for some time after being contacted by the Pleidian/Andromeda E.T.s around 1996. Our planet is currently surrounded by thousands of Races that have arrived in Mother Ship Craft among others. The earth itself if being surrounded by a large Force of Higher Light Beings. The forces are here to break our bonds with the Draco (Lizard Race) or Orion Syndicate who have been here on this planet in force enslaving us through currupted Government officials by various methods.

J.Cazbolt also talks about advanced technology our Govt has that can be added to telescopes to view these ships. Stating Jose E. who photographs rods also have pics of these ships. Its total discloser and why arent we talking about it?

Anyone else aware of this war?

You bet.

All the buildup of alien forces on and around this planet are for an eventual and official overthrow of the local governments. That is the main purpose behind the long-term breeding program: to cultivate an OCCUPATIONAL ARMY.

The point about thousands of alien species being involved is largely irrelevant. What is actually happening is that this world is unofficially subjugated by a Space Race empire that is based out of the Zeta 2 Reticuli System. They consider this world to be abundant in raw genetic material and they have been harvesting selfishly here for many thousands of years.

The Reticulans or Zetans see our technological development as a threat to their domination of this system. That is the reason behind the mobilization of alien ships and troops in, above, and around this planet - they are gearing up for a coup in the not-too-distant future.

Will they be successful?

They hold the advantage:

* In the number of troops;
* In the number of interstellar battleships;
* In the number of highly armed and autonomous probes;
* In their industrial capacity; and,
* In having an arsenal of antimatter weapons that are much more powerful than traditional nuclear variations - as physicist and engineer Bob Lazar explains in his documentary.

Pleiadians are alien angels of only basic spirituality. They have no ships and no weapons.

When the invasion and occupation occurs, expect many high-level government officials to disappear. They will use the already operating space fleet (that Gary McKinnon discovered when hacking into US government computers) in order to make an escape to already established bases outside this system.

[edit on 19-11-2007 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   

It's hard enough to get some people on here to believe UFO's exist, but an ET war? Talk about mission impossible.

Of course, people are idiots - most people need proof to prove they're people before they'll be happy and walk around like other people.

Is it really so strange to believe ? Its already happened before, people just forgot about it, like people do.

www.ufoevidence.org...

The whole of Nuremberg watch one such fight in 1561 - way before so-called "ufo's" were the thing to hoax.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
is there a date for this war, or a timeline ?

this might be the time of the date with a timeline i made

Countdown Clock

[Edit to Replace old link with new]
[Same Thing Again
]
[edit on 19-11-2007 by austinthetitan]

[edit on 19-11-2007 by austinthetitan]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   

The Reticulans or Zetans see our technological development as a threat to their domination of this system. That is the reason behind the mobilization of alien ships and troops in, above, and around this planet - they are gearing up for a coup in the not-too-distant future.

Yes, I think it might have been the fact that we can't even reach our own moon half the time without blowing up that brought them to that conclusion. We must be stopped!

When the invasion and occupation occurs, expect many high-level government officials to disappear. They will use the already operating space fleet (that Gary McKinnon discovered when hacking into US government computers) in order to make an escape to already established bases outside this system.

They must have struck a deal with the diobolical Orion Syndicate that was mentioned by the OP. I bet it was one of those treacherous Ferengi who brokered the deal.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I agree with the guy thread 8 or 9, it really doesnt matter how many species are here now. From the information I have been introduced, this cause of helping the earth was asked of other beings. To establish a foot hold and go through this experiences as a learning process. Yes some look like humans, others could look completely different hovering off the ground.

If you had a clogged drain in your shower, would you leave it or would you unclog it? If the earth was holding back the ability of other races to learn and gain higher wisdom because its stuck in Lower energetic muck, it might catch the attention of others E.T.s

We never explored the possibility that this whole thing could be a contract deal made long ago. They knew it was going to happen and have been gathering here because of it to lend a hand.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

I find it hypocritical that you speak of a galactic army of aliens as if it were truth, the way you have in your post, basing your 'facts' on psychic proofs that only you can experience but you refuse Jesus.

Do you realize that your post sounded like it may have a shred of sense in it throught the first couple of paragraphs until you leaped into the whole "I talk to aliens with my mind and that is more proof than anything in the bible" crap?

Give me a break.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
When do you people think the ufo or alien army is gonna start their movement?

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
To the question of, Why are they here?

Assuming that there is intelligent life throughout the galaxy, and that interstellar travel is possible - the galaxy would eventually have to establish some sort of Order.

Either there are various groups and factions constantly at war over territory, resources etc - or the galactic order is one of Peace, headed up by some sort of "Galactic Council" or "Galactic Federation".

In either case, our galactic neighbors would have to come up with some sort of policy as to how to handle developing worlds such as our own who are right on the threshold of the Space Age.

Should they just blow up our planet or nuke us back to the stone age and be done with it?

Should they just touch down in the middle of the Superbowl at some point and announce themselves to the whole world, hold a major press conference and give out all the pertinent information? Essentially force a Disclosure?

Should they covertly infiltrate our world, take over all the ruler/leadership positions, and just control us covertly? Like the alleged "Dracos" or "Zeta Reticulans" etc?

Or should they try to guide us through the transition to the Space Age slowly, by sending in an ever-growing number of diplomats and ambassadors to teach and train and guide individual people?

It is my belief that this situation has come up many times before, and the ETs know from experience that it can be disastrous if they try to force an abrupt Disclosure on a developing world.

Just think of the European explorers and the Native Americans.....

It is my belief that the galactic order have a policy to guide developing worlds through Disclosure and into the Space Age slowly but surely. By making discrete Contact with an ever-growing number of civilians and leaders and guiding them through the process at a rate they can manage.

I believe they are also sending a clear message to the PTB by hovering around our space with all these dozens or hundreds of huge ships: "Do NOT try to make war with us, you will have absolutely NO chance."

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I always wonder about end of the world scenarios and someone close to said, "ask God to show you what it looks like in a dream" so I did it. A couple months later(about a month ago)I had a dream about aliens invading the earth. They were killing people left and right but I survived!!! Of course this doesnt mean it is going to happen but it was kind of weird. Alot of alien talk lately from ther press too... I guess the NWO snd our government is gettting ready to lauch the so-called "fake alien invasion" William Cooper and other retired NASA employess have spoken about. Only time will tell... but I get the feeling these next 4 or 5 years are going to unimaginable.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Hey everyone, first post, I felt compelled to create an account just for this thread.

I (like most) have a hard time accepting any theory that lacks 'hard evidence.' I am posting this information not because I whole heartedly believe it, but because this is the knowledge that many subscribe to. It may or may not actually be true. However, if you have any knowledge of ancient history and are able to see blatant signs around you today, it seems that everything sort of falls into place. I will briefly describe the current situation as I see it.

Many are asking why ETs would waste so much time on a petty little wasteland like Earth and #heads like humans. Well, there is so much more to human history than what we are told. Apparently, we have been created and genetically altered by other species many times. The 10 "junk" strands of DNA in our system have actually been purposely de-activated by our latest manipulators in order to prevent manipulation by anyone else. Although, we are now at a time when we, ourselves are re-activating these junk DNA strands and rapidly spiritually evolving.

Humanity was a grand experiment, in which a collection of beings intended to create a being that would end the light/dark polarity of the universe. We are equipped with both potentials, so if we are to succeed in the upcoming quantum spiritual evolutionary leap, and do not kill each other first, the experiment will be a success. Keep in mind this experiment has failed several times before. The Atlanteans were too spiritually immature and had technologies quite superior to ours. Those fellows ended up at the bottom of the sea and more manipulating was done to their DNA.

The Draconians have been here for quite some time. They have control over and are essentially, the NWO. They have created a drone species to serve them (the Greys) and there's is very much a hierarchal system within their own race (which they kindly forced upon humanity.) They love Earth and their dumb little slave race. They have everything they could ever want here, it's like paradise. They somehow created this type of force field, grid structure around the planet to mask themselves. Currently they are mostly inter dimensional beings incapable of being seen by humans. However, many exist in 3D and are busy working below the surface. There are shapeshifter hybrids (ie many of our political leaders) who are starting to have a hard time holding their form. Why, you ask? This grid structure is breaking down due to the return of (dun, dun, dun dun!)-

PLANET X (or Nibiru)
As many of you know, Nibiru (also known as the "Destroyer" in the Bible), is in a long elliptical orbit around the sun. It is causing severe magnetic interference with the sun/and the other planets and is destroying this force field placed around earth. The Pleiadian's and other's fleets have surrounded Earth at this time, because they know we are in the end game and that the Reptilians are going to flee soon because they are being exposed. This Lizzy race isn't very well liked around the galaxies, let's just say. They are conquerors and very psychically and technologically advanced. However, they are a ruthless warring species that is responsible for so many atrocities across the galaxies. The Hopi Indians speak of this time when their ancestors are returning to restore the Earth, and lizard heads will roll.

These Reptilians, are carrying out their final phase that has been in the works for quite some time. They want us to kill each other off. We have been raised to recognize the divisions within all of us, to feel threatened by our own kind, and that is how it has been played out. Now is the time to truly unify as a race and stand up for one another, and we just might come out of these times much better off than before.

Anyway, thats a "short" description of the current scenario

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion

You Sir have just dissed about 75% of ATS.

You either provide absolute proof of your statement, or, retract it.

Funny statement.

If you needed "absolute proof" to post a thread on this board, you'd have to eliminate 75% of threads.

Retract? It's a speculative article posted un Aliens & UFOs. Are you serious? If you want absolute proof, I suggest you go to the News and Current Event boards.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22
Funny statement.

If you needed "absolute proof" to post a thread on this board, you'd have to eliminate 75% of threads.

Also, how does one provide "absolute proof" of ETs, if many of them look just like we do? As testified by Cliff Stone and many other Contactees?

I think this is something that those on here who constantly demand "proof" just don't get....

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Egads, an alien war. Exactly whatever will we do?

Not like we'll get to see any of it
Darn invisible ships that make no sounds yet can disable electronics and make toasters toast toast. Damn heretic witchery!

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by max138
Hey everyone, first post, I felt compelled to create an account just for this thread.

I (like most) have a hard time accepting any theory that lacks 'hard evidence.' I am posting this information not because I whole heartedly believe it, but because this is the knowledge that many subscribe to. It may or may not actually be true. However, if you have any knowledge of ancient history and are able to see blatant signs around you today, it seems that everything sort of falls into place. I will briefly describe the current situation as I see it.

couldnt have said it better myself...there is more to it though, allot more and well i will just wait for the next guy to post and say that what you are Saying is Bs

but the truth is that is the truth, there is a war in the near future that will determine our fate...as bob Dean says we are not a mistake, none of this is a mistak...

Google Video Link

his conclusion at part 2 28:10:

"I have concluded that it involves probably major contact. I mean MAJOR!! if you think the phoenix lights....i think these exposers, these fly overs are going to to probably gently increase, and in 2012 some how i i anticipate and i hope to hang around maybe that long...I think its major contact, i think were gonna have it whether we like it whether we like it or not...There going to step into the zoo...They are gonna say now look these are some facts guys...this is what Robert hind called graduation day!"

"Were not a mistake, were not an accident, none of this is an accident. That the human species, the human race, in spite of orneriness is a beautiful race, and it has a future

and i have a deep deep belief in time, that we are going to go out there and take a rite full place were we began our home in the stars"

oh and for the guy that said stuff about believing in aliens and not believing in the bible...well i don't no if you know this but jesus, God, nephllim, they were all aliens or part of the grand experiment. The bible and almost all religious books are basically the historical book about what they did in the past, the grand genetic experiments and so on. i mean when you have scriptures saying " he descended from heaven in a fiery chariot's" or "beings standing near fiery wheels"...i don't no if it can get any clearer than that that those things were Ufos and aliens.

If i went back in time to people 2000 years ago and started driving my red car around they would not have words for it, instead they would probably say something along the lines of " A blood red monster on wheels, that roared with thunder and made the ground shake as it past by"

[edit on 19-11-2007 by ATSGUY]

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19-11-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY

If i went back in time to people 2000 years ago and started driving my red car around they would not have words for it, instead they would probably say something along the lines of " A blood red monster on wheels, that roared with thunder and made the ground shake as it past by"

You are exactly right ATSGUY.

When a person has an encounter with advanced technology that they have no contemporary frame of reference for, or language to describe - they sound CRAZY if they try to describe it to others.

Many of the stories in the Bible and other texts sound utterly bizarre, UNTIL you realize that they are trying to describe encounters and interactions with extraterrestrial people, who have actually been around all along.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Argos

Theres loads in this video.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
ATS Guy...

.. what you say sounds very NWO!! you go -> NWO....you say that we must unite?? all this sounds to point toward -> NWO->this all sounds very satanic....you may say it's to blame the reptyle guys?? the grey guys??

... Everything is where it should be and goes towards to where it MUST go!!!

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
As a ufologist and spiritual medium who has channeled alien and domestic discarnates for many years, I feel the need to chime in here.

Well...here I sit as a Bible-believer, with 2 thoughts that are utterly striking:

There are people out there who believe in Reptilians Greens, Humanoid Greys...And, irony of ironies, don't believe the most historically-concerned book ever known: the Bible.

And to which version and/or translation of the bible are you referring to? There are MANY MANY MANY versions. Which one rings true to you?

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Also - if there are extraterrestrial people who look just like us, do we have the same DNA? Are they sexually compatible with us as well?
You've hit the nail on the head. Either they need to procreate with us to keep their species alive after a many-generation, inbreeding voyage, or they are interstellar prostitutes with a pimp-daddy bling starship in orbit around Earth.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Ok very interesting thread, kind of too out there for me, but hey!! thats wht we here.

I just have a question, if this race that dominates us right now is going to war with one that has no chance of winning, does it really going to change a lot? I mean if the Draco means to exerminate us and the other guys can not stop them and we cant stop them, then we are doom anyways?

Which makes all this kind of redundant IMO.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join