It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.T. War between Draco - Pleidian

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

Originally posted by Here Now
Yes back in the 90's I started to make contact with multiple E.T. races

How did you contact them? Mentally by asking for them to appear. This only was done after having some appear from the start.

and highly advanced spiritual beings (some who ascended)

This is a stargate story line. Stargates or Vortex energy portals exist and yes we can create them.

other born in higher frequencies.

All frequencies can be scientifically measured so what did you come up with? Basically saw them as higher energy beings in the room. Figured they had to be a less dense lifefrom from how they looked as well as brighter auras.

I then began my journey to continue learning as much as I could about these beings. I did find that we on the planet have aligned with the wrong sides at times. We have also worked with many other races who choose not to interfere with us, unless asked.

Please provide evidence of this? Well, wrong side is how you see it really. I should state that the wrong side would keep us from learning about ourselves and our abilities. To free ourselves from our own ignorance.

Over these decades volunteers have been coming here in waves. Born in human bodies as well to help the transition mixing with the mass's to happen smoothly. Having many light beings coming into existance on our dimension allows the energies from higher frequencies to anchor here in our existance. Creating pockets of higher energy allows our brothers and sisters from the stars to come down and work as well.

Excellent so we will have undeniable proof now as all frequencies can be measured scientifically. Have we done so yet? If not, why? If so, what did we find? I believe they the earths E.M.E. can be measured and found that areas of war and strife are lower in vibration. Best thing to do is look for recordings of the earth itself. It may or may not be public though.

Keeping dense heavy energies is what the Draco want.

Please define dense, heavy energies in detail. Energetic states that would keep you stagnent from growing as a being in positive directions. Allowing you state to connect to what it considers bliss and harmony within.

Thanks for your responses.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Well so is jesus (pronounced hey- soos), so are many native american and arabic names. I doubt an alien species would rename itself to make is slightly more convenient for us.

They didn't rename themselves. They just use those names to accommodate the contactees.

Could you provide evidence of this?

What kind of evidence is there that would satisfy you, besides an alien being in the flesh?

So their only semi-selfish?

Has nothing to do with the contactees/abductee's desire.

If you don't know where the information came from then you don't know whether it is real or fake so the alien agenda would be severely compromised.

If the information is true or not is up for you to decide. One case I can recommend looking into is Alex Collier. Dr. Michael Salla said he had examined some physical evidence of his and found him to be very credible.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

the false prophet is pres. bush ? some how it seems to me that he acts more like a military beast that worships ? a god of war more than a lamblike figure that speaks nicey nice things like lets look forward to santa claus coming this year !

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Could someone please show me any real, substantive evidence regarding anything that has been said here ??? I keep seeing very specific information and for the information to be real, accurate and reliable, there must be large amounts of real evidence. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I firmly believe in what we call "reptilians" and even i think this nothing more than new-age disinfo.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
First let me say that I am a strong believer in E.B.E.s but I have to admit that all these theories, and that's what they are, sound pretty far-fetched. To think that thousands of alien races have gathered around Earth is pretty self-centered. With the whole universe out there why would thousands of alien races be concerned with stupid humans? It seems that theories like these are the ones that give ufology etc. a bad reputation.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Several Points:

a) No one here has can present to me conrete evidence that will, without a shadow of doubt, prove that intelligent lifeforms exist beyond our planet.

b)Same point as a) except now your going as far as to not only label and catagorize specific aliens but also boldly proclaim that you know what they are doing.

c) I can see some of you rebutting me by proclaiming that your in communication with aliens through methods like those prescribed by alienagenda. I went through alien agends forum, its just several dozens pages of people complaining that it doesnt work. For the

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I just want to make one point here:

The Grey's seem to have been given a bad name but it is unfair to take an entire species and say they are "ALL" bad, they are not.

I don't think human's would like to all be called hostile do you?

I'll leave everything at that.............

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke
Quick question: these tall white aliens who look Scandinavian and refer to themselves as "Nordic"...how do you differentiate them from actual tall white Scandinavian people?

well, I just gave you an insider they are close to Scandinavian , if I''m not mistaken, the Tall Whites are called the Nordics and they look our Scandinavian , makes sense?

No, do tell.

Obviously, you have not done enough research, your aim is to debunk or diss me, what's the point?

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by GeeGee

well, if you have done enough research, you will be amazed

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by keopsgood link keops I have read it also and it's bilingual the info there is fantastic

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Thanks for that info, it may tie things together.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by keops
well, if you have done enough research, you will be amazed

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Done research on what?

I acknowledge most of what is being said here.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Could someone point out how to Identify the difference between the Draconians and Pleidians below on the video!

Video of UFO's surrounding Space Station!

I just want to know whom I am dealing with, so that I can take the appropriate actions!

[edit on 11/18/07 by mel1962]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by fastwalker23

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
Perhaps it's best if sites like ATS don't know everything that's going on behind the scenes, as knowing too much tends to put people in danger and isn't helpful.

Agreed:
This could very well be the case and if Collier does have photos then perhaps he has been contacted not to reveal anything at this time perhaps even threatened by ET contacts. Could be the same with others that have come forward on some level. In other words these races are going to try to work around (us) as to not severely freak everyone on the planet out and make it even a worse situation.

Yes it seems clear that the ETs have some sort of policy to not allow face-to-face Contact to be photographed/filmed.

They evidently have no problem with showing off their ships, but evidence of direct contact is a big No-No.

Now whether that's to avoid freaking everyone on the planet out, as you said, or whether it's because being in possession of that kind of evidence puts people in direct danger from the PTB on Earth, I'm not exactly sure....

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
If the coverup is as extensive as it appears, it probably wouldn't be wise to post genuine pictures of direct contact all over the place. Probably better to just keep those to yourself and some friends and family, at the most. Look at this way, you can put them online for all of us to see, but it will probably end up being passed off as "just another elaborate hoax," if even that.

And THAT was my first post. Hi everyone

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Think of it as maybe several different offshoot colonies of Humans who all originated from the same homeworld.

When would they have left earth?
Where did they go?
Why did they leave?

Well first of all - Earth may not even be the Homeworld! We could be the descendants of colonists who settled here, or were placed here, but lost contact with the homeworld somehow.

Because it's only logical to start colonizing space, once you achieve the means for interstellar travel.... right?

You're making an incredible assumption that, in human past, we were more technologically advanced then we are now. There is no evidence that this is true. If you have proof I'm wrong, I would like to see it.
Thanks for your posts.

Though I haven't read them myself, apparently in ancient Indian texts like the Vedas, and in ancient Sumerian texts, there are quite vivid descriptions of things like flying saucers and anti-gravity, nuclear explosions, mushroom clouds, radiation poisoning etc.

That suggests that we have in fact been at this level of technological development before, but we were nuked back into the stone age somehow....

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by keops

well, I just gave you an insider they are close to Scandinavian , if I''m not mistaken, the Tall Whites are called the Nordics and they look our Scandinavian , makes sense?

Nope. The 'Tall Whites' are different than the 'Nordics'.

The Tall Whites are the ones that Charles Hall (an ex military) always talks about. Do a search for 'Charles Hall Tall White' in YouTube.

These Tall Whites look nothing like Scandinavians. The ones that look like the Scandinavians are called the Nordics. These are the ones who exactly look like us. Sgt Major Robert O'Dean have mentioned these human looking aliens many times. They are the ones that baffled the military generals the most. I know there is at least one 'Nordic' alien working as an advisor in Washingtom. That's one of the things I'm sure of.

There are at least four main different races with direct contact with human authorities. Reptilian (lizards), Nordics (exactly human looking), The Greys and the Tall Whites.

By the way allien don't exist. Flying saucers are made by swamp gas reflected from venus, and all alien abductions are a result of sleep paralysis.

[edit on 18-11-2007 by omnicron]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blitz

Im all about people having an open mind, but not so open that my brain falls out and splats on the ground. So you folks assume there is an intergalactic war raging on and around our planet, and the general public has no idea this is happening. I am not sure what kind of science fiction tilter world some of you guys live in, but im here to insist that you get in to the sunshine and maybe breath some fresh air.

I don't think there is an actual "hot" war going on, with shots being fired, ships blowing up etc.

Rather it is a sort of quarantine.

The PTB on Earth have various agendas to continue ruling over the masses by means of constant war, terror and chaos. And they planned on eventually carrying that militaristic, xenophobic paradigm out into Space and doing battle with other races.

The ET races are here to keep the PTB in check and encourage them to allow a Peaceful Disclosure and transition to the Space age. As opposed to pulling off their false flag Alien Attack and things like that.

As for the Draco/Reptilians, I am still not convinced that they are a real ET race, and not PLFs (Programmed Life Forms) created in secret labs as Greer and others suggest.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Here Now

Mr Casbolt is a nice man and has been exploited by his nation, England. He is a starchild with gifts. There are man such individuals out there. i have had an interesting IM with Mr C and a couple other Intel types....we are fortunate to have men like Casbolt and others out there watch out for us. Many of these guys get a nasty rep and press and it is sad to see.... We owe these guys a large debt of gratitude for many of the things they do for us.... believe me on that one...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join