learn more

E.T. War between Draco - Pleidian

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forell
I believe in ufo phonomena and ets. But cmon.. et wars around earth goes to same category with "tony blair is reptilian.." The line must go somewhere.
That is unless there is proof. and dont you believe there would be a lot of evidence for everybody, if they were doing all this around earth.

STS-75 "Tether" footage?

Millions of other UFO sightings around the world for decades?

Many witnesses reporting making face-to-face contact with human-looking ETs?

Human-looking ETs would be able to walk around out on the street and conduct their business secretly no problem....

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
These kinds of threads, along with disclosure or end of the world seem to come up one a week, at least.
Seems like a load of bad sci-fi to me.
Also, bringing up something the OP mentioned, haven't "Rods" been debunked enough? People are still clinging to that ol' band wagon?

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
"war is on the horizon"?????????????

knew about this since '96? the Horizon is already 11 years old. I call BS.

I consider Horizon to be within a few years not 100

attack us already or [SNIP]
[edit on 18-11-2007 by jickler]

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19-11-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Shouldn't this thread go under the Skunk works forum?

It is partially about the Draco race (aka Reptilians).

But I find this thread very interesting nonetheless. I think there might be weapons to fight the alien race and the Draco have been manipulating us for centuries and the Greys do abduct us (but not often).

Just look up NASA/space footage of UFOs moving, aligning, etc. right above our very own planet Earth.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dewm0nster
These kinds of threads, along with disclosure or end of the world seem to come up one a week, at least.
Also, bringing up something the OP mentioned, haven't "Rods" been debunked enough? People are still clinging to that ol' band wagon?

About the "Rods"--they seem to be a joke and are probably just dragonflies.
There is going to an episode about them on a new series called Monsterquest on the History channel on Wednesday, January 9th, 10PM.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Which is why I come to ATS often. These posts, though ridiculous and bizzarre, are quite funny actually because of its ridiculousness even though I'm a sceptic.

I always get a few chuckles or two for every page reading the arguments between the sceptics and the believers.
Very entertaining.

I would say keep em coming. ATS would be too boring without these reptilian and end of the world threads.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The evil deceptions that have been perpetrated on mankind is coming to an end and the ever more powerful peaceful beings will bring all of this out in the open as people can handle it. It really is up to us.

[edit on 18-11-2007 by dk3000]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dk3000
The evil deceptions that have been perpetrated on mankind is coming to an end and the ever more powerful peaceful beings will bring all of this out in the open as people can handle it. It really is up to us.

[edit on 18-11-2007 by dk3000]

Well, I just wish they would do it NOW. Its easy to see where our civilization is heading, and the sooner we get help, the less suffering will happen.

I constantly hear that we must do it ourselfs, but how can we? The people are powerless today. Its the leaders who wants wars and conflicts, not the common guy on the street (unless he watches Fox News).

[edit on 18-11-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
any proof of that claim DK3000?
Or are you another fiction writer yourself?
Hey- Maybe you're a Reptillianoid/Star Child/Whatever it is this week disinfo agent/light warrior/transdimensional being here to spread the word!
In all seriousness though, c'mon.
A few of these threads or good for a read now and then- But, it'd be nice to have some real discussions once in a while.
(On a side note- What happened to that guy claiming to be a transdimensional being? I hope he was banned.)

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
War... I guess some things will always be..

Some things on earth here can tell you much about the universe we live within.
Could this just be another big conspiracy? Another weaving of our minds to control us in a way that they see fit?
Is this how they will introduce us to war byond our lands?
When it started groups had wars with other groups close to their lands.
Then it went to across oceans..
Then it becomes globa..
Now it becomes solar systems.. Then galaxies..

Do universes have war with other universes?

When does the hate end? When does war end?

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Here Now

So...seeing you were contacted in 1996 by the E.T.s, why are you asking us to compile the evidence of this galactic war? Surely you have plenty evidence of your own that would benefit your "total disclosure" if you indeed came in contact with such beings...

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Hey- Maybe you're a Reptillianoid/Star Child/Whatever it is this week disinfo agent/light warrior/transdimensional being here to spread the word!
In all seriousness though, c'mon.
A few of these threads or good for a read now and then- But, it'd be nice to have some real discussions once in a while.

Well please tell me how to have a "real discussion" about UFOs and ETs.

I am trying to lay out these concepts in the most straightforward and serious way possible.

If species can achieve interstellar travel, isn't it only logical that they would begin to travel about the galaxy and colonize other planets?

We've all seen a movie or played a video game with that kind of theme, right?

Is the notion that there could be other planets in the galaxy with Humans on them, really so far-fetched?

If there are other planets out there with Humans, that means we could have cousins and ancestors out there in the galaxy. Family.

Just think it through. What makes more sense, we evolved up from amoebas over billions of years - or we were placed here? An offshoot colony from a Human homeworld somewhere?

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr

Just think it through. What makes more sense, we evolved up from amoebas over billions of years - or we were placed here? An offshoot colony from a Human homeworld somewhere?

To me, it makes more sense that we evolved from amoeba over billions of years. While the other option is 'sexy' there is no hard, rigorous science that points us in that direction. I don't mean feeble attempts at DNA characterisation, I mean rigorous science.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
No offense to anyone but here are some problems I see with this:

1. The Draconians were the bad guys on the Buck Rogers TV series. I doubt that aliens from light years away, would have the exact same name. Seems very unlikely at best.

2. Names for alien races are very specific pieces of information. That being said, someone had to get that information from said races. That means someone talked to them. Where's the evidence? Surely if someone were having a meeting with multiple advanced civilizations, they would bring a frikin camera?

3. I keep hearing the phrase "higher frequencies" being bantered about. Well all frequencies can be scientifically measured so if a frequency had anything to do with this, that would be fantastic proof. So where's this proof.

4. Why is there absolutely no evidence to prove any of this yet extreme amounts of detail about he subject. reality simply doesn't work that way.

If there is some proof that I have missed, please post it with my thanks.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
4. Why is there absolutely no evidence to prove any of this yet extreme amounts of detail about he subject. reality simply doesn't work that way.

Testimony from witnesses counts as evidence.

Testimony from thousands of witnesses who corroborate each other is even stronger evidence.

Many witnesses speak of Contact with human-looking ETs. I don't know how to make it any clearer than that.

Please just think through the implications and the possibilities.

More than one planet in the galaxy with Humans? Ruins on the Moon and Mars? References in the Bible and other historical texts about rebellions and battles "in the heavens"? And "fallen angels" being exiled to Earth?

"Star Wars" have happened in the past, even in our own solar system?

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedDragon

They don't need us; we need them. The HLBs only deal with us because we have resources on the planet. They eventually plan to just get rid of all of us so they can have unlimited access to the planet's resources. The Pledeians are trying to stop this because HLBs getting all of the Earth's resources would mean a change in the balance of galactic power.

I've read some of your threads, and you seem really against religion/soul existence. I find that strange since you believe in the Pleiadians, and they teach their contacts about the immortal soul.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
Do universes have war with other universes?

When does the hate end? When does war end?

An interesting question to be sure. I have often times pondered the same thing. Why would god let such great suffering take place, i.e. Sudan? Buddha said that suffering is inherent to the human condition. I think of God as not a single entity, but rather as the manifestation of all entities. We are his creations and he is ours. God is perhaps the ultimate representation of duality; What is Satan but a manifestation of God?

Perhaps none of these assertions are correct. Alas.

i dont stand for anything
there are many things i wish to peruse
i really dont care about who i am am
i am everyone sung in a one song monologue
my musings have no bearing on anyone else than myself
my shelf houses many objects in stark contrast
i bombast my long last memory as a fragment against my enemy
every century turns discernably
the time comes proximal
im an ox; im an animal
im a badly animated mammal
my example seethes tedious
exceedingly remedial
meet me in the midst of the evil
my good part has half to reveal
let the end of days break the final seal
let things explode on the hinges of contigency

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   

1. The Draconians were the bad guys on the Buck Rogers TV series. I doubt that aliens from light years away, would have the exact same name. Seems very unlikely at best.

That word has been used a lot through history. Is it a coincidence that the Draco constellation makes the shape of a dragon? I think not. They're only called Draconians because of their star system.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr

Testimony from witnesses counts as evidence.

Testimony from thousands of witnesses who corroborate each other is even stronger evidence.

Is there a central resource where this could be reviewed?

Many witnesses speak of Contact with human-looking ETs. I don't know how to make it any clearer than that.

Contact is different then knowing a lot of specific information about multiple alien races

More than one planet in the galaxy with Humans?

Although possible, how unlikely is this really? The planets they are from would need to be an almost an exact match to our own for this to take place.

Ruins on the Moon and Mars?

Again there is no evidence of this.

References in the Bible and other historical texts about rebellions and battles "in the heavens"?

The bible is not an historical text. What actual historical texts are there that have this information?

And "fallen angels" being exiled to Earth?

There is not way to validate this as anything other then a story. Your assumption that angels were aliens is pure speculation.

"Star Wars" have happened in the past, even in our own solar system?

Really? Please show me evidence of this.
How do you know this?
Why was there a war in our solar system?
Who was at war?

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee

That word has been used a lot through history. Is it a coincidence that the Draco constellation makes the shape of a dragon? I think not. They're only called Draconians because of their star system.

Sorry this makes no sense. We gave the star system the name for human reference. If some far away civilization saw earth through a telescope, they wouldn't call it earth, they would use their own name for it.

And the belt of orion looks like orion's belt so does that mean thats where belts came from?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join