It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.T. War between Draco - Pleidian

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Just want to say that it is sad to see that even civilizations which are millions of years ahead of us have wars.

As long as war exists, even at that level, we have big problems. I guess it is wrong to think humans will one day stop fighting. Since even if we stop fighting here on Earth, we will find other worlds where people need help or are fighting.

But I guess, as Shakespeare said, this whole existance is a stange on which we all play, and in the end we are all one and united on a different level, since we all came from the same source.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by HatTrick
You've hit the nail on the head. Either they need to procreate with us to keep their species alive after a many-generation, inbreeding voyage, or they are interstellar prostitutes with a pimp-daddy bling starship in orbit around Earth.

ROFL!

What about just procreating with us for sheer recreation? Like interstellar "Wedding Crashers"?

Again, there are lots of references in ancient texts to "the Gods" descending to Earth and taking a human mate, just for [snip] and giggles....

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19-11-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CidCaldensfey
Egads, an alien war. Exactly whatever will we do?

Not like we'll get to see any of it
Darn invisible ships that make no sounds yet can disable electronics and make toasters toast toast. Damn heretic witchery!

A more precise expression would be damn technological trickery!

Advanced applications of magick via Primary and Secondary Godhead Suns will enter the playing field later on.

True, they use optically invisible (cloaked) ships and EMP technology.

However, the explosions and large chunks of debris from any space battle are not optically invisible.

Also, telescopes and video equipment with night vision capability (granted, those that are not disabled with an EMP) render electromagnetic cloaking mechanisms useless and the applicable spacecraft and probes fully visible in the night sky.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bunch
...if this race that dominates us right now is going to war with one that has no chance of winning, does it really going to change a lot? I mean if the Draco means to exerminate us and the other guys can not stop them and we cant stop them, then we are doom anyways?

It is not the desire of the Reticulans to exterminate us. It is their wish to control, not to destroy. They want to continue to harvest us: to use our raw and unique genetic material, to use us as slaves (as was their initial intention hundreds of thousands of years ago), to use us for our glandular extracts (as vitamin supplements no less - also reported by abductees) and for medical experimentation. That is the key reason behind all the secrecy - on their end. Covert operations and disinformation are essential for the subtle subjugation of any humanoid society.

The situation would indeed change drastically if they overthrew our governments directly and officially.

[edit on 19-11-2007 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
This subject is a bit bigger than we are suited to handle and hearing of it being spoken of so cavalierly and in some ways greatly detailed is really a grooming ground to be considered either insane or extremely imaginative tantamount to becoming a science fiction writer.

I had been meditating and asked to be shown any alien agenda. I experienced a series of re-occurring dreams which were very disturbing- yet hopeful.

Basically I found myself in what I thought was deep space and an enormous armada of invading ships were gathering. I experienced veiled fear and felt it was being communicated to me to not be frightened or the experience (dream) would end for my benefit. It was definitely a feeling of "astral" projection.

In the end- my experience has taught me that there will be an inevitable war and in the end all will be worked out.

We will not end up in the same place as these nefarious- low-budget- low frequency operating beings- unless of course we CHOOSE to be.

Hang on folks- our ride is almost here!

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Will those more enlightened than I care to comment on whether things discussed/postulated here are relevant to the 2012 issue? Or is that a red herring?

Thanks

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Enrikez

Hey man, I really have no idea what to tell you. Its not like they are the only beings I can do that with. My own wife and I can do the exact same thing together. Honestly it really isnt all that hard to mentally transmit your thoughts. People do it all the time and most have no idea how to translate what they think or feel telepathically.

ATSGUY I also agree that the info has been given out along those lines. I have also heard the BIG movement will possibly be E.T.s who are currently playing out roles within our governments and coming forward to tell us who they are and whats going on.

I think we have been pulling ideas together and it seems we have come to some understanding that "Yes" something is going down. We are taking the initiative to question and bring forth possible answers, more then what we have been given. How can we obtain further proof to elaborate to non believers...is it even possible for them to recieve proof unless they personally go through lifes growing pains to see things clearly. How many people read this and say "I want to see"...Yet giving them exactly that would make them cower in fear or act crazy because they are unable to truely handle contact.

[edit on 19-11-2007 by Here Now]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dk3000
This subject is a bit bigger than we are suited to handle and hearing of it being spoken of so cavalierly and in some ways greatly detailed is really a grooming ground to be considered either insane or extremely imaginative tantamount to becoming a science fiction writer.

You mean like your series of reoccurring visions/dreams of an armada of invading ships?

Those who live in glass houses...

In the end- my experience has taught me that there will be an inevitable war and in the end all will be worked out.

I'll go along with that.

Even if this planet does not survive.

We will not end up in the same place as these nefarious- low-budget- low frequency operating beings- unless of course we CHOOSE to be.

Our Radiance (or lack of it), actions, thoughts, intentions, and application of The Golden Rule will all dictate that for us when we face The Light after death.

Hang on folks- our ride is almost here!

I view interstellar war as a time of testing. There is no free ride and many people with transition traumatically. It won't be like we just watch events unfold on television. We will all be heavily involved and most are not up to the task.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Will those more enlightened than I care to comment on whether things discussed/postulated here are relevant to the 2012 issue? Or is that a red herring?

Thanks

In 2012, the Sol System will be aligned with the center of the Milky Way Galaxy. This astronomical configuration only happens once every 26 thousand years. So astrologically, it means a period of rapid change politically, environmentally, and spiritually. But it isn't like it happens all by itself. We all influence how it pans out. Great changes also entail strife and war.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Thanks from the answer, I don't think anyways if this scenario plays out that is going to have any good outcome for us.

I agree with the poster that said that it will be a shame to find that "intelligent" extratreestial life is no better than our worst people in history.

Sometimes I look at the skies to see if I found answers, but the reality is that the answers are all right here, look at earth and that's the mirror for the universe! Now that's a waste of space!

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Paul, Sol System 'aligned' with the center of our Galaxy exactly how, could you clarify? What I mean is, one could postulate a straight line drawn, starting from the Galactic center, that would intersect our current point in space. Or, any current point in space, for that matter.

You mentioned a 26,000 year cycle. What is the rotational velocity of our Galaxy at our present position? In other words, how long does it take the Sol system to make one complete rotation about our Galactic center? And, is this relevant? Not arguing, just curious for more info.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
All I can say is that this alien war, the end of time, , total disclosure, massive earth quakes, comets or planets slamming into earth, the US taking over the world, ya-de-yada sure is taking a LOOOOOOOOONG time.

So when might the sparks start flying?

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
People keep saying , "Where's the proof ?!?" But what ever become of Phil Schneider's , for example, Zip-lock bag of 'Stuff' he had retrieved from his service at the tunneling programs? All the 'alien' rock formations, And his claim to have bits of the 'Roswell Crash' and his pictures of Valiant Thor? And besides that, what of the THOUSANDS of videos out there? The same VIDEOS we use each and everyday to condemn people of the world for crimes using "Less the adequate" film technologies? Just curious?!?

Maj-36

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by whipnet
All I can say is that this alien war, the end of time, , total disclosure, massive earth quakes, comets or planets slamming into earth, the US taking over the world, ya-de-yada sure is taking a LOOOOOOOOONG time.

A LOOOOOONG time from our subjective frame of reference, but a drop in the ocean in the grand scheme of things.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Thanks from the answer...

Sure.

I don't think anyways if this scenario plays out that is going to have any good outcome for us.

It certainly does look that way, for most anyway.

I agree with the poster that said that it will be a shame to find that "intelligent" extraterrestrial life is no better than our worst people in history.

You bring up a good point.

Technological development and spiritual development are not one and the same thing. In fact, they are often mutually exclusive. When people believe that Science is God - as do the Zetan-Reptilians and their subordinate Greys (and many Terrans) - then morality becomes relative and the subjugation of lesser advanced societies becomes fair game. Which is not to imply that we and the aliens are not held accountable for our actions, which we are in The Light after death. It is only in this state of being corked up in a three-dimensional body that it often seems that morality is irrelevant.

In truth, no one ultimately gets away with anything.

Sometimes I look at the skies to see if I found answers, but the reality is that the answers are all right here, look at earth and that's the mirror for the universe! Now that's a waste of space!

That's a profound statement

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   

The Reticulans or Zetans see our technological development as a threat to their domination of this system.

Lets assume for the moment that Reticulans and Zetans are real. How in the world could we pose a threat to any civilization advanced enough for interstellar travel? Please explain in detail. Thanks.

Could you please tell me how we could be a threat to 2 advanced interstellar species? Thanks, I'm really interested to know.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

See the full video on The History Channel.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

A more precise expression would be damn technological trickery!

Advanced applications of magick via Primary and Secondary Godhead Suns will enter the playing field later on.

True, they use optically invisible (cloaked) ships and EMP technology.

However, the explosions and large chunks of debris from any space battle are not optically invisible.

Also, telescopes and video equipment with night vision capability (granted, those that are not disabled with an EMP) render electromagnetic cloaking mechanisms useless and the applicable spacecraft and probes fully visible in the night sky.

This has nothing to do with magic. The ships are 'cloaked' because they use a propulsion that amplifies gravity. Since gravity can distort light you get cloaking features bundled together with the propulsion package.

It's why they sometimes move in right angles, can only be visible at certain angles and sometimes appear out of nowhere. Some EMP effects are intentional and some are part of the side effects of using propulsion that involves the electromagnetic field.

These characteristics can also be advantageously used as a weapon or a cloaking device.

Which is why I always laughed at the twit who made up Star Wars. If they can produce artificial gravity, why don't use it as propulsion instead of using archaic rockets? Kinda dumb actually.

By the way I see most post wrtitten by the believers shows a poor of research in their part. Yours is just an example. I'm a sceptic and I can just write this out of memory. Why are the believers aro so lazy themsleves in doing research in their own field?

[edit on 19-11-2007 by omnicron]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   

One more question for you and I'm done.

How you came by all this knowledge? And I don't mean in a "show me proof" skeptic kind of way, just how in general?

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by omnicron
Which is why I always laughed at the twit who made up Star Wars. If they can produce artificial gravity, why don't use it as propulsion instead of using archaic rockets?

Because battle scenes and things involving ships using anti-gravity propulsion would be really, really weird.

Ships materializing in and out of nowhere? Going 1000s of mph one second and coming to a complete stop or doing a 90-degree turn the next?

"Orbs" or balls of pure light/energy blasting away at each other?

It was much easier to just have the ships behave like jet fighters in a lot of ways.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join