It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.T. War between Draco - Pleidian

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Here Now
James Cazbolt N.S.A. Psychic Assassin recently talked about an impending war on Coast to Coast. He was told from NSA insider that war is on the horizon. I have known about this as well for some time after being contacted by the Pleidian/Andromeda E.T.s around 1996. Our planet is currently surrounded by thousands of Races that have arrived in Mother Ship Craft among others. The earth itself if being surrounded by a large Force of Higher Light Beings. The forces are here to break our bonds with the Draco (Lizard Race) or Orion Syndicate who have been here on this planet in force enslaving us through currupted Government officials by various methods.

J.Cazbolt also talks about advanced technology our Govt has that can be added to telescopes to view these ships. Stating Jose E. who photographs rods also have pics of these ships. Its total discloser and why arent we talking about it?

Anyone else aware of this war?

Has anyone heard about our Mars colonies being eliminated? Called Adam and Eve? 300,000 humans lost to the Draco.

Glad you brought this up. I have been having the feeling that we are caught in the middle of "intergalactic beef" if you will.

The Draconianss need to go

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I cant believe this thread is still going.

Talk about waffling on about a load of nonsense.

Where is the proof in any of this?

People are mentioning names, races, types of craft, etc

This is nothing but fantasy and is doing the UFO phenomenon no justice whatsoever.

Get with it folks!

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
yes, there was a major war that was talked about ie. collier

and there are night vision google or telescope sightings of ships in battle or playing their version of paint ball fighting.

not all aliens are involved, is my guess, but the tall whites which i know the most about were heavily armed and ready .

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Well, with the time speeding up and energies on the rise. It seems we all will soon learn the truth sooner then later. Look at everything that is happening today (news, life, events *earth or cosmic*. We are learning from every layer of the onion as it breaks away to reveal its highest intention for us all.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
reply to post by Here Now

Why would 1,000's of races be willing to confront another race over puny little us here on Earth? Are we that special as a species or does the Earth contain something that extraordinary to be worth it?

I just don't see the rationale of many supposedly higher advanced civilizations being willing to die for some primitive primates in a solar system far from their own. You give us too much credit.

Explain the rationale for this behavior, then I'll consider it.

My guess would be Love

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I fail to see how this total disclosure.

Stating Jose E. who photographs rods also have pics of these ships.

I assume you're referring to Jose Escamilla, whose usually releases whatever pictures or video he may have to the public. Where might one find these pictures that you claim Escamilla has?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthChrisious

I know a bunch of responses exist on here so I dont expect you to read every single one. Though Jose stated he had them and that he was making them available back when this post was first started.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
As for the higher frequencies he was talking about, I made a video about it a little while ago, and by theway, I was born already knowing all this stuff, but had to "keep it in the closet " so to speak, for years, until the masses could accept more and more of what we have to say....

www.youtube.com...

The families we were born into allways knew there was something different about us etc, and I was told to be quiet my whole life whenever I would talk about this stuff...

I was ADOPTED however, and accordig to the papers my parents convieniently "died" or d"dissapeared", so it is unprovable what my background is etc....also my birthcertificate and adoption papers aren't in sinc as to when I was born, so no one really knows.....

One kind of "proof" that the skeptics may find interesting, is those of us that have finally started finding each other have in common some very neat things..

We all look like siblings, soooooo much it is awesome......almost like twins that are trying to look as different as possible, just different hairstayles, colours and weights, not EVERY one of us, but most I have found we look a heck of a lot alike...

Another thing, is the younger ones are mature beyond anything, and speaking to them on a forum etc, you would think they are much older, and then this is the kicker.....

The OLDER ones, myself included, have not aged at all, they pretty much pass for 12-16, unless they try very hard to look older through the way they dress etc, these are people up into their 50's, one woman I know in her 70's still looks 30, I am 36 and with make up on people usually guess me as 20 when they first meet me, and some have said they only thought that because I managaed to get in the bar, etc, with no make up, well, this kid tattletaled on me the other day because I wasn't "old enough" to be walking by myself apparently, lol...I am only 4'8 as well, so it looks worse on me than someone say a regular height....

as of the last 4-5 years we have started finding each other and gathering together etc, so it is really neat....

Also, the majority of us seem to have triangle markings of some sort on our bodies....mine is 45mm x45mm x 45mm.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
ET war? I hope ET does not war becuse it is depressing enough that we wage war on each other without having to imagine that those who may exist and have incredible knowledge and technology... continue to wage war on each other.

Depressing and bodes ill for us all in eveolutionary terms if there is any truth to this.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Why is the Earth always the center of the universe in all of these "stories"?

You would think that with billions upon billions of stars,planets,galaxies, and other exotic matter not yet found by us, that Mr. Alien would be busy elsewhere.

Is it because Earth has all of the iron ore in the universe

Or like that old campy movie: Earth girls are easy.
The whole Galactic universe rushes always to Earth to either save or destroy it in almost every post of this nature.

Not so long ago in our past, We thought everything revolved around the Earth.
The sun, moon and the universe itself.

Guess we still believe that.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I feel stupid for chiming in on this thread, but

Why Earth?

Well if you believe in the Ancient Astronauts theory then why not?

If aliens constructed the Pyramids and such, maybe they have some Cosmic Culture that we are just not familiar with.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
It's not JUST erath, it is all over the place in different times in different locations, not some new situation....

You guys just hear it as "just earth", because that is where you LIVE!

just like if the "new kids on the block" concert is comming to town, that is all you hear about for a month or so, but it is not like they are only ever going to YOUR town! They are on tour man, just get your ticket while they are in town if you wanna see them, otherwise you will have to travel to see them at their next concert...

really not some big deal, just out of their common knowlege so it SEEMS like some big deal to them,,,,especially the way some try to sensationalize things that way i guess????

[edit on 4-5-2009 by mellisamouse]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Also, you have been sooooo sheltered and your information has been contolled, like say some hidden away tribe, someone accidentally stumbled on some campers with a TV, and one of the tribe mebers started telling everyone about it, there were a bunch of skeptics, and the elders were mad about it because they didn't want their best workers taking off and exploring what this TV and camper crap was, because they need their guys there to help with their hunting and gathering......

Same thing really, you guys have been sheltered and controlled by limited information to keep you in your "place" of your "elite"......

All we want is for you to have your freedom of choice to go check out the camper and TV for yourselves and the elders can hunt for themselves again......

If you wanna help the tribe still, that rocks, good on ya, but don't stop the rest from going for a cruise in the camper if they want.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by mellisamouse]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

When you asked what information proves there was a "Star Wars" in our solar system... i heard about a book called the terra papers, that i got a copy of. You can download the Ebook of it through google

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1490

Is it because Earth has all of the iron ore in the universe

Or like that old campy movie: Earth girls are easy.
The whole Galactic universe rushes always to Earth to either save or destroy it in almost every post of this nature.

I like this comment. I do not understand though why this planet is important. It is like there is something unique to it.

I also believe that there is a war out there, but idk if its with the Dracos and Pleiadians.

Also the movie Earth Girls are Easy... That is funny, and i have a copy of that movie!

Jeff Goldblum ftw!

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
You now its cool to imagine theres a real Star Wars out there, but really anything is possible.

However

To engage in this argument

I think the culture of ET's will be vastly different than ours.

For example every culture here on Earth has heros, villians, love, hate, ect. ect,

Do you think these are Universal?

They could be...

they may not...

just saying...

The ET agenda could be so exotic, you really don't know...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

There is much talk of this all throughout the UFO community, although evidence to confirm it has been at best vague. Other then undisclosed sources there hasn't been much physical evidence, other than Mikesinghs thread about the cigar shaped object around Saturn.

Also unfortunately the Reptillian part of Ufology is taken the least seriously, mainly because of people who try to make a profit off of gullible believers.

ALEX COLLIER.............Is a prime example, IMO

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
this thread is just way too out there...comon... /facepalm

How are people even speculating on the behavior of aliens and who they like and don't like???????????????

People barely know why they REALLY visit here..and we already charted them like any other civilization on earth?

[edit on 4-5-2009 by bananasam]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Meh, well I personally don't know if i believe in reptillians or non-human looking aliens to be quite honest......

I have seen ufo's ect, that is the only reason I believe, plus the thigs I know for some strange reason, but I won't be believeing in any reptilliians or greys.....

I have however seen HUMANS with pupils that blinked sideways, but I think that is as far as it goes, plus maybe a mutated tail here and there, but not some 12 foot flying guy who lives like an oger under a brideg, that part seems a little made up to me....

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join