It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pioneering 'heat wave' gun may be used in Iraq

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by BitRaiser
Sometimes conversing on the internet is like trying to open a coconut with a nerfbat.

I'm done arguing semantics with you.

There are no semantics to argue about. Just cold hard facts.

My ascertain stands; If this weapon puts out enough energy to cause physical discomfort through agitation of molecules within an organism's cellular structure, there exists danger of cancer.

But this is merely conjecture and your opinion, not fact. In fact the only non ionizing raidation proven to cause cancer as I stated originally is UVB. I am sorry if I proved you wrong, but that;s just the way it goes. You should really read up on the RF energy spectrum rather than do a quick google for an article which you think proves you right in some flawed way.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
this so called weapon is s joke.

have you seen the size of it?,its a sitting duck.

it has no real use on the battlefield,its expensive,energy consuming,and against an IED or RPG it wouldnt last a second.

hell all you have to do to nullify its affect is stand behind a cheap heat resistant metal layer, why do think your microwave doesnt zap you?,it has a microwave resistant film!.

so basically its another R&D project, that is being shipped of to battleground iraq in order for all the money(taxpayers) spent on its creation to be justified.

i ask you,what right does the usa have to interfere with iraqi nationals protest anyway?.

and what right would US have to zap their own citizens for protesting???,i thought protesting was a fundamental part of democracy.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by welivefortheson

Can't argue with any of your points.

Except the joke part, this weapon is no joke.

I think this is destined to be a domestic crowd control device, currently cloaked as military to facilitate field testing on oblivious human subjects in Iraq.

Wouldn't be the first time a military power used war as a pretext to conduct medical experiments on unwilling victims.

Consider Imperial Japan and Nazi Germany, to name a couple.

Only now it's the US military being used by the Imperial/Elite Corporate/Military/Industrial Complex Iraqi Occupation Command, precursor to the NWO, doing the evil experimentation.

It's to keep the "homeland" safe from the evil "terrorists," and it's for your own good.

Remember; War is peace, Freedom is slavery, Ignorance is strength...

[edit on 18-11-2007 by goosdawg]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Here is the real news that the militiary isn't telling you. This weapon is not and never was designed as a stun weapon. This thing is designed to kill pure and simple. Telling the public about a microwave gun that litterally cooks people to death is not an easy sell - so of course they tell us that it's only to stun people - yeah right - wake up everyone.

Everybody knows from watching star trek that a phaser can be set to stun or kill. Don't you think it's a bit strange that this thing can easily be turned up to kill people and it is not mentioned in any of the articles?

If you don't think that this comes with a dial that cranks up the juice from stun to kill than you do not understand the US Military.

Why would they want to use this thing to stun people I mean think about it. If you make someone feel like they are on fire, they become even crazier and harder to subdue. A Tazer Gun knocks someone out and immobilizes them.

I truly believe this device is and always was designed to kill. Imagine our armies with this weapon microwaving peoples brains until they explode. Not a pretty site.

[edit on 18-11-2007 by CyberTruth]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by goosdawg

The more I read of what is going on in the M.E. the less I care that our govmnt continues. Why don't we take up a collection and buy our own heat gun or look in Popular Mechanics for the blueprints.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sanity Lost
The more I read of what is going on in the M.E. the less I care that our govmnt continues.

Newsflash: the current US administration long ago gave up any pretext of actually representing the "people" of the US.

They only represent the self-serving greedy corporate interests of the "Imperial/Elite Military/Industrial Complex."

Screw the "little" people who pay for it.

That's why they've got weapons like the "heat wave" gun in the pipeline, to keep unarmed, angry protesters in line.

Like welivefortheson mentioned, as it's currently being promoted, this device wouldn't stand-up to an attack by an IED or an RPG, so it's development is not intended for use in a battlefield situation.

Any suggestion to the contrary would be laughable, but like I said, it's not funny.

Unless it's true, as CyberTruth mentioned, they can "turn up the dial," and cook us where we stand.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for our Constitutional government continuing, but these NWO Fascist Elitist thugs?

Well now, that's something else again.

Originally posted by Sanity Lost
Why don't we take up a collection and buy our own heat gun or look in Popular Mechanics for the blueprints.

Because we'd be "disappeared" slicker than quick.

And Popular Mechanics is just another tool of the PTB, promoting the party lies, IMHO.

Just look at the snow-job they printed "proving" the "official" 9/11 report.

Bleh!

You think they'd print the plans to a directed energy weapon?

But it's cool, I can see where you're coming from....

[edit on 18-11-2007 by goosdawg]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
incase your all worrying,energy beams arnt all that.

all you gotta do is match the frequency of the incoming beam,and cause a destructive interference pattern
www.glenbrook.k12.il.us...

this "heat gun" emitts at a min and max frequency,you just gotta take out the higher ones and their useless.

in energy beam warfare,the defender can just sit there and soak it up,they inherently have an advantage,its up to the attacker to out frequency shift the defender.

and since any emission of any powerful electromagnetics can be detected, observed and traced,your position can be located pretty easily if you fire an energy beam.

conclusion,energy beams arnt much use in ground warfare assualt.

planes,yes.

[edit on 18-11-2007 by welivefortheson]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Thanks for the link!

So they're just testing the concept at a low setting, at ground level, on the people of Iraq.

Once they get the particulars worked out for military deployment, the most efficient platform would be airborne, no?

Particulars like: what setting makes the target run away, and what setting flash-cooks 'em where they stand...s exploding like popcorn...pop, pop, poppity pop!

Despicable.

So I stand by my assertion; coming soon to a public display of civil unrest near you.

Because they fully intend to use this mostly on unarmed civilians, because they can't shoot back.

What about water-balloons, launched from those big slingshot devices, filled with a metallic paint?

Would that short-out or disrupt their broadcasting dish?

Hmmm...

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   

i would say they have already developed high intensity energy beams of some power,the below example is not particulary impressive.

www.patentstorm.us...
it has a 100 km range.

so yeah,there just playing with one of their toys,and theyl get some money out of it too.

good thinking,
a sufficient fog of metallic particles would absorb the intensity of the beam,it would be interesting to know what density is needed relative to frequency.

that gives me an idea of a similar method,you could just disperse the energy beam,using the principles of refraction,like a prism.a cloud of self replicating nanoprisms!,beat that rockerfeller-gunthorpe!

oh and the most efficient use is high atmosphere and orbital.plus the method of reflection,eg main beam generators in orbit or earthX---> beamed to reflector[-----> and on to target----XxX

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Whoa! Killer link, welivefortheson!

Definitely something that would be deployed from a space based platform, don'cha think?

Wow!

Now that's scary, wonder how long that link will stay up, now that it's been made "public."

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   

that the thing,that is a public link,its childsplay compared to the black stuff!.

they have been using cutting edge theoretical physics since WW2,imagine a 100 einstiens with a near limitless budget!.what they have done would blow your mind!!!.

hmmm just had a thought,that electron beam could severely disrupt electrical power networks......
could take a whole country offline with enough juice.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Just talked to a common friend...

Um, not to be remiss, welcome to ATS!

As far as the power grid, maybe that's why the lights have been flickering around here lately...

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by C0le

chips in our bodies that shock us when we get out of line?or dog collars locked around our necks with the obedience training shocker for us mouthing off too much or straying from our assigned yard/ghetto ?

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   

everywhere we go we'll have to carry a metal garbage can lid on our backs to whip out and hide behind when the cops are out for target practice----you know something like that movie blade guy that was out in public with his samuri swords stuck in a backpack?

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   

testing the system out in iraq on the people there?they just murdered a polish immigrant with the tazer in vancouver airport canada---he couldnt speak english and canada immigration kept him behind their security glass for 10 hrs after a long tiring flight from poland------finally at 1:00 am he got frustrated to the point of throwing a table at the glass to get some attention so he could get out of there----airport security called the gestapo/rcmp and within 30 seconds of arriving 4 cops tazer him to death while he has his hands in the air as a surrender gesture-----they tazer/shocked him witnesses say 4 times just for the "fun" of it till they realized he was dead and then are heard saying oh oh.this was all caught on video and canadas public and polands are in an uproar.i guess they never tested the tazer first in iraq and i wonder what some sadist will do with this latest "toy" you describe if they have a volume control for the power output ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join