It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien City On Mars? Check This Out!

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Strange formations that look like artificial constructs. No question of pixelation here!

High-Resolution Stereo Camera (HRSC) image on board ESA’s Mars Express of Echus Chasma, one of
the largest water source regions on the Red Planet. The data was acquired on 25 September 2005.
The pictures are centred at about 1° north and 278° east and have a ground resolution of approximately
17 m/pixel.

Sourced from ESA

www.esa.int...

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

I have yet to be convinced about this so called 'ruined city' in Crater Hale, it looks too perfect , why should it be so when all else on the Mars surface has been blitzed & smashed to rubble? I would dearly love to think it is genuine..BUT as serious researchers of fact and Truth we must be certain beyond doubt..there are other more obvious signs of the destroyed Mars Civilzation, which prove beyond doubt about our sister planets demise..such as this perfect circle I found amongst the Martian surface rubble to name one....let ' them ' explain that one away...hmmmm?.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Okay I have seen something resembling that thrid one somewhere here on earth can you get that pic with the top going up farther before I say where? Thanks

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by xoxo stacie

there's another they call the 'port' I downloaded the original and lookd around past the obvious and hmmm very interesting
whoops wrong thread..sorry:

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
looks alot like farming taken from quite a way up but whos to know?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I think that the Mars Anomaly Research exploration of the Mars city is very compelling, and really if it is ESA's fault for using images that have been compressed to such a dreadful degree with all of these enigmatic artifacts, it's just dreadful looking at these waffle structures, shopping mall structures, cross structures, and these little triangles and god knows what else. I'm dumb enough to be confused by it even after it's been explained to me. The internet world of images may well be a place where people are expected not to look too far into the details

Dom

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I recently found out about this. I downloaded the original high rez pics from the ESI site, and greyscaled them in photoshop.

I'm not ready to say this is proof of an alien (or ancient human) civilzation, but how do you explain the swastika monument? Or the astrological cross sitting atop a mountain? Both of which, like all the 'structures' are there and viewable from different angles in different photos of the Hale crater.

If this is a hoax, it's a hoax by the European Space Institute, not whoever downloaded the pics and found this.

Just curious how you'd consider those two monuments to be pixellation. I've studied statistics for years, and the probability of pixels randomly forming a swastika AND astrological cross is so close to zero that statisticians would consider it impossible.

This attitude shared by so many is unfortunate. If we are ever presented with hard evidence of alien life, I think 99% of the people out there will refuse to accept it.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Another strange area on Mars - like a ruined city of a bygone era! This is taken through the IAS Viewer.

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   

If you think that cracks in the ground look like an ancient city then yes, but to me they look just like cracks in the ground.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Interesting area! ( No cracks here!!
)

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
If the 'city' in the Halle crater looks lto some ike a 'farmer's field' viewed from the air, it would nonetheless indicate the presence of a 'farmer' - something other than a natural phenomenon. I went to the ESA 'Mars Express' site and downloaded more than a dozen photos. There are indications of air brushing in most of the photos on the site and some are quite obvious. There are many photos where the 'snow' doesn't completely cover the structures they did not want to be obvious. Others have dark reddish brown x's over areas. The evidences of cities and other construction are so obvious in places that it isn't even subtle. I tend to think this is a purposeful 'leak' rather than a serious of accidental disclosures. As far as I am concerned what is there constitutes an informal announcement that the planet is widely developed. The proverbial 'cat is out of the bag'.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by smack9

Did you downloaded the photos or the 3D, computer generated images?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I downloaded the hi res photos. They use four colors for air brushing what they want to make less evident.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by smack9

Four colours airbrushing? Could you please post one of the areas where you see that airbrushing?

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Jadette

Further in this regard, if one studies a lot of the ESA's Mars photos it becomes apparent that what appears as outlines of geometric shapes are very often features that have been airbrushed over. The airbrushing is usually well done but on closer examination there are tip offs. For example, 'snow' appearing in isolated spot on a landscape, in a straight line, or in a manner that is inconsistent with the rest of the photo. The ESA posts a photo of the moon taken by a Russian probe I believe, that shows similar features under a straight line ribbon of 'snow' that bisects the photo. Does snow fall at all on the moon? If it did would it fall in a straight line? Do not underestimate the scale of the deception. The Mars photos show obviously unnatural 'blurring' of specific areas, large 'formations' / dessert areas and whole crater floors and rims that show brush strokes. That said, there are areas that are not adequately disguised, and given the frequency of these in the various photos I am inclined to think it was by design. It is obvious, and pervasive enough in my view, to constitute a deliberate 'leak' of information. The realization is spreading due to the 'trickle effect'. The logic of doing it that way would be flawless. It would enable those who are open to it to see what to them is meaningful evidence, while at the same time allowing those who may be in denial or perhaps religious extremists to carry on unruffled. It brings to mind the saying that there are three stages in the acceptance of a new truth. First it is ridiculed. Then it is strenuously resisted. Finally, it is accepted as self-evident.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by smack9

I am new to this forum and don't yet know how to post a photo. In the meantime, on the weekend I will post the ESA's identifying name and numbers so folks who are interested can download a given photo, and I will point out some areas that show airbrushing and blurring.

There has been much discussion about the appearance of a city in Halle crater, but I don't think that is the most remarkable thing about the photo. It's most prominent feature is the software based 'carpeting' that covers the floor of the crater, largely obscuring what is beneath it:

"you'll need to first loose the pretty, highly reflective but obscuring haze and ESA colors by converting to standard black and white grayscale format as well as invert the image. This will partially defeat the obfuscating top layer and better reveal the evidence. Then proceed with darkening and contrast work to clarify and then add color if you wish."

(This was quoted from Joseph P. Skipper posted on Mars Anomaly Research)

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
After looking at a large number of photos from the Mars Express site and manipulating them as advised, I believe almost all of what is shown in the majority of them is fabricated. IE: painted and fogged over. A good example is 351-291007-3155-6-nd-01 NoctisLabyrinthus_H1. There are brush marks. The orientation of the marks is not consistent as one would expect of wind blown 'snow' or 'sand'. Almost wherever there is 'snow' - in any photo, often without even manipulating the image you can make out structures underneath. In most of the photos one can see snow that appears in places where it is inconsistent with other deposits on the terrain around it. Sometimes the overlay is sand colored, dark reddish brown, or black.

The development is not just in Halle crater. The planet is replete with cities and other disguised development. There are machines and strange objects. There are a large number of what appear to be both open pit mines and openings in crater walls, etc. We found what appears to be a pipeline. There roads with switchbacks. There is what we believe to be two towers that must be a couple of miles high.

My point in stating that the artificial carpet covering Halle Crater is bigger news than what is underneath it, is that what we are being shown in most of these photos is almost in its entirety a deception. The reason many of the photos look like computer animations or cartoons is because they are so heavily painted over. The implications of that are very interesting. The only true element is the general shape of the terrain. Further, there are certain shapes and objects that show up in different locations.
Check out Claritas Fossae close-up view, looking east. Zoom in on the crater. What the hell is that object suspended in the 'air'? I have seen a few similar objects in photos from diverse areas of the planet. If you zoom out and look carefully about five inches on your screen to the right of the crater, there is a smeared area. Something was blurred out and you can see the strokes. Then look at the showy ridge. On the right side midway down is a cut into the ridge that is not natural. The floor of the cut is flat enough to be a parking lot. There is a lot more in that photo.

In different photos there are structures that have the same characteristic shapes. I believe what is being concealed is a great deal more than a few ancient ruins or one city in Halle crater. It is something so utterly fantastic they don't think a significant segment of humanity is ready or perhaps able to deal with it. I think they are absolutely right in that respect. Star Wars has got nothing on this. What I have seen is utterly fantastic and I envy the guys and gals who get to study the un-retouched photos. In our lifetime we may well get to see what is behind the paint.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by smack9

Welcome on board smack!

Very interesting I should say! You have brought out some fresh aspects that need to be discussed here. For that you will need to post your images with the explanations here.

Just upload them into a site like photobucket, then copy and paste the url like this...

. Remember no curly brackets. Use the square ones instead.

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I have a reservation about posting ESA photos as suggested, in view of the following terms posted on their site:

"Users may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display or in any way exploit any of the content, software, material or services, in whole or in part, without obtaining prior written authorisation."

I would dislike being banned from their site. It is more prudent to just reference the photos in question. There is a search engine at the upper right hand corner of the Mars Express photo thumbnail section. It is easy just to type in the name and go to the photo.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by smack9

OK. Then let's have the image numbers you are referring to!

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join