It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien City On Mars? Check This Out!

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Back from the vacations already, mikesingh?

Yep!! Landed back on 5th Aug 08 after a rip roaring trip to Italy, Monaco, France etc! Phew! Too much to see in such a short while, what?

But let me first congratulate you for your very well deserved nomination as a Subject Matter Expert. I always wondered what took so long? Now where the dickens is my beer? If I had known, I would have diverted from my schedule and personally come to congratulate you! (More for the beer, of course!!
)

And look what I photographed whilst traveling between Nice and Paris....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

....A UFO?

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
But let me first congratulate you for your very well deserved nomination as a Subject Matter Expert. I always wondered what took so long? Now where the dickens is my beer?

Likewise ArMap

So what is the title for? Rocks or UFO's

Welcome back Mike... must be nice to use that CM pay for a world tour and bring back only ONE weather balloon image

[edit on 12-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Very interesting.. nice pics..
They step formations made me think of the ancient Aztec/inca type step pyramids with the steps going down.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Mars, Mars, Maars, Maaars,Maaars, MAAAAARS! *mars*...........
Just had a psychotic attack 'cause of all the Mars hype here recently and always. Personally, I've never shown much interest in the Red Planet, but honestly. That DOES look freakishly like a city.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Welcome back Mike... must be nice to use that CM pay for a world tour and bring back only ONE weather balloon image

CM pay? What's that?

And weather balloon??? Prove it!

I say it's still unidentified. And it's some object. And it's suspended in midair. That translates to unidentified suspended object, if not unidentified flying object.

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Thanks, I will post my answer to your photo in the other thread.

reply to post by zorgon

Thanks, and it's UFOs, I leave the rocks to other people.

Now I have to get more information about it to try not to look too bad.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Now I have to get more information about it to try not to look too bad.

Your sense of humor is improving

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
im not sure but this looks like one of the statues in giza, i eyes caught it right away. i roughly lined out part of it, does anyone else see it?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Take a look at these images of the Hale Crate on Mars taken by Mars Express and sourced from ESA.

If you look carefully, you would probably notice the clear geometric shapes. Squares, rectangles, circles and diamond shaped structures. Can these be the result of natural geological formations, manifestations of volcanic activity, adverse pixilation effects on the images or are they artificial constructs? The resolution of these images is quite poor, and thus difficult to identify. But I think it looks suspiciously like the image of a Martian city!

Anyway, what do you suppose these geometric shapes could be?

All images reproduced and enhanced with the permission of JP Skipper.
Mars Anomaly Research.

Cheers!

I don't know but I suspect it has something to do with your enhancement, because when I download the image from the esa website, I don't see anything like it.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nookster
I don't know but I suspect it has something to do with your enhancement, because when I download the image from the esa website, I don't see anything like it.

Well, it wasn't my enhancement! It was Joseph Skipper's of Mars Anomaly Research. He's done a fairly good job of it by peeling off the layers to see what's under! I just complemented the effort!

You'd not find this stuff on any of the images from NASA or ESA who prefer the usual 'cover up' pics to be displayed publicly. This image could have been tampered by them before putting it into a public forum.

However, if you look carefully at this original ESA image, you'll notice strange squares/triangles/steps etc. All you've got to do is increase contrast and lower brightness in PS. Presto! You've got your 'city'!!

Cheers!

[edit on 21-8-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   

He's done a fairly good job of it by peeling off the layers to see what's under!
I would like to point once more that there is no "peeling" of any layers, the only thing he does is change the brightness and contrast, and that does not remove any layers (there are no layers in JPEG images), it only removes some of the data.

The only way to try to recover something from an original image that had some layers applied would be by applying the negative of the layers, but for that it would be needed the original layer that was applied, and even that would not recover all the original data.

I am sorry to bring this once more, but I see so many people talking about the impossible "removing of layers" from JPEG images just by adjusting brightness and contrast (or even by reducing the number or colours...) that I have to interfere every time I see this.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   

I would like to point once more that there is no "peeling" of any layers, the only thing he does is change the brightness and contrast, and that does not remove any layers (there are no layers in JPEG images), it only removes some of the data.

Oh darn! ArMaP why do you take things literally?
'Peeling off' was just a figure of speech - a slang if you wish! Didn't mean it like peeling off a banana skin to savor the contents within!!

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Oh darn! ArMaP why do you take things literally?
Because the meaning of the words only makes sense if we all use the same, if each person uses them with a personal meaning we can all be talking the same language and not understand each other.

And yes, I do the same with Portuguese, and the reaction of the people around me is more or less the same as yours.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   

And yes, I do the same with Portuguese, and the reaction of the people around me is more or less the same as yours.

So we're in the same boat, what? Hope it doesn't spring a leak or ATS would be left without the wizards of Oz!!

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   

So we're in the same boat, what? Hope it doesn't spring a leak or ATS would be left without the wizards of Oz!!

I have the solution for that boat... found this in the Nevada Desert

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Now what the dickens is that?
Can ArMaP fit into it so he can be packed off to the Moon?? Or maybe the Kuiper Belt?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Now what the dickens is that?
Can ArMaP fit into it so he can be packed off to the Moon?? Or maybe the Kuiper Belt?

Torpedo... sink two byrds with one.... errrrr Moon rock

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

It would have to be wider for me to fit in one of those.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
hi mike
long back i have sent an anomaly pic of mars showing structures on far off mountain....
looked somewhat like your find may be not as dense as yours... but one thing was sure that they cannot be out of compression what so ever...
i wanted to post it but was sent back with an attached pic. of ur find which still not confirmed as real
anyways i thnk that pic can be of a great support to ur find would try and find out if possible from my sent mails.....cheers

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join