It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cemtrail video from my deck...insane!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonemaverick
If it was a "chemtrail", it wouldn't form so far from the plane. You would be able to see it coming directly off the plane, not forming in midair behind the engines, which, coincidentally, is where most contrails come from.

So what you are saying is this...that these jets are releasing chemtrails because they can be SEEN coming right from the jet? There are no breaks but these ARE contrails.

Thunderbirds

What about this? L39

[edit on 28-10-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Since many are so quick to post links to sites that proove these trails are CHEMtrails. I will link a site that shows they are just regular CONtrails.

iangoddard.net...

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ralph nader

Here's a GOOD Site for info; especially "a pilot's view."WeatherWars!

We've had chemtrails for about 1 and a half years, here!
It's DISGUSTING!

Don't let skeptics get you down. I pray that Jesus puts a stop to this SOON!

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

good post...but hes comparing contrails[chemtrails]to things he call natural cloud formations....which arent,if you look closely, they are previosly made trails that have spread....peace.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I live with almost five separate military and commercial airstrips in a 10 mile radius of my home or less, I see planes taking off all the time. These look no different then regular contrails.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Greeneyedleo --

Like you, I am old enough -- and have lived in a busy northeast airline corridor long enough -- to have seen planes producing contrails JUST LIKE the ones in the OP's video for over 30 years.

To the OP --

I don't understand what prof you have that these are anything more than normal everyday contrails. What are the ditinguishing characteristics of this trail that make you say it is not a contrail? And your weatherman friend -- with all respects -- is wrong about contails in August. Contrails can and do form on any day of the year if conditions are right.

On almost any given day, anytime of the year, I can show you contrails just like this. Your video is not remarkable. I have a clear view of the western sky, and I can see many planes a day flying to and from the busy New York, New Jersey, and Boston Airports. On some days I can see 5 or more planes in an hour lay down contrails just in the video, and planes have been doing this as long as I can remember.

If that is all the proof of chemtrails that you have, then you have no proof at all.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
the pics zaphod posted just counter his argument. Those contrails can be seen dissipating almost as soon as they are formed. In the video, they can be seen holding formation for a while, same diameter almost across the entire horizon.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
They're hardly dissipating as the picture is taken. The pictures may not show a persistent contrail, but they are showing regular contrails that don't form directly behind the engines as someone else claimed they have to do to be a contrail. ANY contrail picture, or supposed chemtrail, is going to have SOME spreading effect as they form. That's all the pictures show.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

man you guys are scary...you dont even know me....ive lived also in high air traffic areas...for over 25years...im 40...sherlock....i in fact pretty much lived at the foot of an airport...i have been around airplanes all my life....you would know that if you took the time to read all posts....but somehow you are better than me at observing...you have seen it all know it all and done it all....until one of you angry skeptics shows me difinitive proof that what im seeing has been around forever....show me some old movie footage from the thirties or forties or fifties or sixties that shows these multiple trails in the sky lingering and spreading all day long and i will personally apoligize on ats .........man you guys need a kitkat........
peace...

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I'm still waiting to hear how you can look up at two planes flying overhead and tell that they're at the same altitude. How is it possible to look up at two objects that are that high and say "Oh, they're at the same altitude." It can't be done.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

your right it cant be,but through my observations and videos i have taken.i can estimate the altitude by the distance of two objects filmed from the same position. i watch them fly the same patterns all day back and forth,just by observing them i can roughly say they are at the same distance away from me.i also calculate that distance on film using stationary objects in the forground.I then observe the commercial air traffic, which in this case seem to fly lower than the other planes.so your right its impossible to be exact but common sense soon takes over and you know what height the jet stream is at and then watch the trails twist in it you can also get a fairly accurate idea of what height there flying at.but anywyas were arguing points that seem irrelevant.........peace

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Ok, I guess I didn't fully explain what I meant. Yes, contrails can form directly from the engines, but I've never been close enough to see it. What I was trying to say was that if it was indeed a chemtrail, it wouldn't have appeared in midair behind the engines like contrails often do, it would come directly from the body of the plane. As to the validity of the post, no nader, we don't know who you are, for all we know you're a 14 year old kid with a video camera who likes making stuff up, judging by the way you write.

link   
Actually, it's a very relevant point. You may get a non-persistent contrail at 30,000 feet, but a persistent contrail at 32,000. So you see two planes that APPEAR to be at the same altitude, but two contrails that are reacting totally differently.

link   
reply to post by ralph nader

Click this link and you will see a picture from the early 1940s.

Read some of the information on that page and you will learn that contrails are predictable and the flight planners try to adjust altitudes to help avoid contrails.

There are also plenty of testimonials from bomber crews flying back through the contrails that they had left on the way to Germany, several hours later.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Here you go Ralph Nader.

Flightaware.com

This is a web site that I highly recommend to any aviation enthusiast. Get on there and punch in the 3 or 4 letter identifier to the nearest airport of your location. It gives altitude, speed, and flight number of the flights flying overhead.

A couple of things that I should mention: the information comes from filed IFR flight plans, but not all of them and there is a six minute delay between what you see overhead and what is shown on the web site.

The information on that site may help you work out the altitudes.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by lonemaverick

man..you've got some issues ,just relax,join in on the friendly discussion
and let up on the insults.....ok?

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Boone 870

thanks for the info.the more information the better, from both sides.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by lonemaverick

Contrails can do that too. There are some pictures that have giant vapor clouds that are coming off the wings, and trails from behind the engines. It depends on the saturation level of the air as the plane flies through it.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Boone 870

great picture.doesnt prove one way or the other.would have liked to see video,possible?there is also no metion of spreading patterns.testimonial is also questionable.hope to get more info.one pic doesnt prove.peace.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
There are numerous stories of WWII planes having trouble getting back to England and having to change their flight path, because their own contrails. The running joke amongst flight crews was that they were changing the weather over Europe with their contrails.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join