It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

END The Alex Jones GAME

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

I see you are working for N.W.O. already.

Pay you good for posting such crap?

Or do I have to write in latin?

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   
well he has a "serious" sounding voice... hes got THAT goin for him.. haha. Im sure he has an agenda but dont we all? i mean i think he brings up valid points even if he is a sellout.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
yes, the Vatican is tazering you. They control the police force through thier Knights of Columbus. Look at the above Blue Mass link. Look at the Knights of Columbus symbol. It has a Fasces right in the middle of a German cross. come on man at least look at something before you dismiss it.

Dont you care if you speak from experience or knowledge or do you just want to spout off ignorance forever?

Originally posted by Beefcake
First they ignore you.
Then they laugh at you.
Then they fight you.
Then you win.
--Mohandas Gandhi

Seems we are on "fight" stage with Alex so not long until we win. Other than this vatican crap Alex talks about freaking everything and even that stuff he has talked about. Yes even zionists. He just says that not one group runs everything.

I don't know man these threads frustrate me. Alex gives all his stuff away man what more can he do? How about you take your efforts and expose the really harmful people because we aren't all suffering because of the Vatican. We are struggling because of the banks and the whole corrupt system. The vatican isn't tazering people everywhere its the police state.

Maybe Vatican run everything there is no doubt the big banks run everything too so where do you start. Stop bitching and expose Vatican yourself and let Alex expose what he wants

This is the worst armchair quarterbacking i've seen on ats in awhile. Your are entitled to your opinion but it goes right up there with Bush lovers or Global warming champions its all misguided and unimportant. The facts he presents are all verifiable explain them away.

[edit on 28-10-2007 by Beefcake]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Just thought i would throw in the fact that Ron Paul's latest fund raiser is taking place on November fifth to commemorate the Jesuit false-flag terrorist plot against parliament...

Why the hell are people connecting Guy Fawkes to patriotism...smells like typical Vatican brainwashing to me.

In fact the whole ron paul "revolution" smells like brainwashing to me. The federal government is de facto and has been for a long time. The act of voting alone strips you of your rights under the constitution. People, i.e "united states citizens" need to understand the "United States" for what it is; a corporation and that they are nothing but assets, who voluntarily signed over their sovereignty.

I remember one time AJ went to a licensing center with a bunch of camera men and was making a huge scene because he had to get a thumb scan in order to get his drivers license. Newsflash: You don't need to a "drivers" (one who is engaged in commerce with a passenger, i.e taxi or bus driver) liscense to exercise your common law right to travel. AJ claims to know the constitution, yet insisted that he did repeatedly.

VERY misleading information.

In a republic, the only person who can set you free is YOU, not any elected official, through your own understanding of the law of the land, i.e the common law.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by talisman

So what you're basically saying is, because Alex Jones doesn't call out people as being disinfo agents, his information should be taken as truth, we should do what he tells us, and we should ignore all connections he has with people who have been involved with groups that have done some shady things in their history?

Is that right or wrong?

reply to post by enigmania

The point of giving some truths and some lies is to make the people that believe everything he says believe that it's ALL truths. You make him expose things that no one else will, while staying away from the REAL stories. What that basically does is makes the Alex Jones followers not go look for anything other than the stories Alex Jones reports.

So now, they have the mainstream media, and the biggest alternative media outlet. They control the propaganda with the mainstream media, and all the people who blindly follow that, and would rather hear about Britney Spears and Paris Hilton, while also having control of the people who have left the grasp of the Hollywood spotlight and have ventured into the "conspiracy world". By having a major alternative media source, naturally people will flock to it because it's popular, it's the big thing, so it must be true. So you give them some truth, some lies, and they accept it as whole truths, while being shielded from the real truth hidden behind what ever Alex Jones tells.

If he's a Christian man and doesn't believe in this Jesuit conspiracy, fine, I don't have a problem with that. You know what he could do to score major points with myself, and every other person that has bashed him for not covering this obvious conspiracy? He could do research and create a section on one of his websites and post information there about the Jesuits and the Vatican, and have his readers decide for themselves.

If you're going to play the role that he plays of being an alternative source for media and information, you DON'T censor out ANYTHING. You leave your personal opinions out of it. You give your viewers ALL of the information from BOTH sides of the story. You cover EVERY major topic, including the Vatican, despite your personal opinions of it.

He doesn't have to believe it himself. But the least he can do is allow his viewers to decide for themselves.

Originally posted by Unplugged
I would question the credibility of anyone calling Alex Jones a "disinfo" agent as strongly a the OP. I think the OP is clearly trying to make something out of nothing and simply smear Jones, Counter Intelligence agent style. Look at his username for #### sake.

Ah, yes. Attack me rather than addressing the points.

I'm on the CIA payroll, ya know. Not shocking is it?

Nothing will ever convince you Alex Jones fans. You're as blind as the people who watch FOX News. Sad:shk:

reply to post by Meatclown

THANK YOU!

Finally someone who can think without asking Alex Jones what his opinion is first.

Yeah, the run ins with security and not getting it on tape...:shk:

[edit on 10/28/07 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Edgar2
It looks like you got most of your information from the website you later post as having lies in it. I went to the spirituallysmart.com and found this www.spirituallysmart.com...

I got the link to the PrisonPlanet article from there. From there, I typed up my own thing about Operation Mockingbird and included the quote "media assets such as ABC..." and on and on. That's the only thing I got from SpirituallySmart.

Originally posted by Edgar2
but then you link to some myspace page to give someone credit for the info?

Yes, he's a part of a Myspace group I used to be in, and he has a lot of information on this stuff.

The group is a research group that they have set as private. They're really secretive about this group. I honestly don't know why. They don't have anything really special in there outside of the Vatican stuff posted by the guy I linked to, Eric.

But a good amount of the information that I know about involving the Vatican and all of that came from that guy, Eric, so I wanted to give him credit for it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Beefcake
We are struggling because of the banks and the whole corrupt system.

The banks are connected with the Vatican, man.

Please look up the Vatican stuff before dismissing it.

You Alex Jones fans act as if anything that Alex Jones doesn't cover is false.

Please look it up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by magicmushroom
be cause the EU does exist, secret groups do exist, the NAU is in its infancy but will be a reality within 20 years, wars are fought for profit and people are already being chipped these are all facts, known facts which makes you a disinfo agent end of.

If you had actually read the thread or if you had taken the time to read some of my other posts to know what I believe before making assumptions about me, you'd know that I am very aware of secret groups, EU, NAU, the truth about the wars and everything else.

I believe in a Vatican conspiracy. Many of you don't. So if anyone is further along in this conspiracy stuff, it's me.

reply to post by Souljah

Great response.

Thanks for commenting

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Meatclown
I remember one time AJ went to a licensing center with a bunch of camera men and was making a huge scene because he had to get a thumb scan in order to get his drivers license.

Clearly that was staged. Why the hell would you take camera men to get a drivers license?

I bet some of his fans thought it was completely natural.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
MODS PLEASE DELETE. TOO MANY CONSECUTIVE POSTS. CONTENTS OF THIS POST WERE MOVED TO A POST ABOVE. THANK YOU.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
NOVUS. would you like to answer the question I put to you, again it does not mater what you think of AJ the facts are simply, he telling us of events that have and are taking place.

Yopu cannot dispute one single statement in the endgame because its actually happening if you choose to believe it or not.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi
reply to post by enigmania

The point of giving some truths and some lies is to make the people that believe everything he says believe that it's ALL truths. You make him expose things that no one else will, while staying away from the REAL stories. What that basically does is makes the Alex Jones followers not go look for anything other than the stories Alex Jones reports.

-I understand what disinfo is about, thank you. Do you really think that AJ followers only listen to AJ? That's BS. People that are in to this stuff, dig for info all over. I know I do. But why don't you answer my question?
What part of AJ's repertoire is disinfo? How could his hidden disinfo be worth so much to the NWO, that they take the extreme exposure by him, for granted? It just doesn't add up my friend.
Watching Endgame made me want to rebel against the power that be, even more than I already did. How could a disinfo agent that works for the NWO, make me want to rebel against them?
Occam's razor.
The fact that he is not complete doesn't matter. What he says in general is obviously true. What does it matter that the "true power" behind all this lies in the Vatican? If there will be a revolution, it will initially be aimed at the governments, cause they are the ones enforcing law upon us. Once the govs fall, the Vatican will fall to. For now, focus on our corrupt politicians, is all we need for revolution.
If it means so much to you, why don't you stand up and expose to Vatican to the masses yourself? Don't use your energy to attack people that fight the power with another approach. Just fight the power.

[edit on 28-10-2007 by enigmania]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
This is a mental defect in man- we are indoctrinated into low self esteems-"If this VIP says so and all these other people are following, It must be right. Even if it sound outrages, I just too stupid to understand the full scope of the situation."
We seem to be willing to truely believe in nothing but are willing to follow anything. Perhaps we should start beleiving in everything an dfollwing nothing.
If I've learned nothing in the last 7 yrs, I've learn that I'm not a dumbass- but there are many in positions of power who are. I may not be as smart as a fifth grader,but I'm smarter than the President and his pose. DICK certainly more devious (so mere disbelief works to his advantage- One sick MF), but his eagerness has made him sloppy and thus easier to detect (but has been crafty for the last 35 + years).
That's jus tthe tip of the iceberg- Gonzales, Brown, Vetter, Craig, Pelosi, H. Clinton., Reid,Edwards... Idiots. The repugs are literally retarded ( they don't deserve the PC term- Repug retadation is self imposed and apparently contagious.). As for the Dems- If they didn't see giving a blank check to Bushco, the reality of the consequences, voted for the "Patriot Act' ,continue to stand around with their thumbs up their asses, except to clap when talk turns to strike on Iran. I'm a dame Genius!! I should apply to Mensa. How much lead have these folks been sucking over the last 35 years. Have they been taking extra vaccines, drinking fluoride, taking blows to the head, sticking their wet fingers in 220 sockets?? Frankly, crazy but true- I'm starting to feel like the 'Stepford Wives' have taken over the US. Hillary, Obama, McCain, Clark, Levin,PELOSI seemed to have been recently philososphically 'Re- Tooled". I watch the debate and it reminds me of when I went to Disneyland in '73 and saw the Lincoln Animatrone- so life like, except up close and in its eyes. W. has those eyes. Obviously I'm intrigued with eyes and their expressiveness (face in general- but mostly the eyes). I don't see alein snake eyes- I see .. nothing. the eyes are the window to the soul- I see the abyss, no conscientiousness, no depth. I've live in Cal -I met plenty of people who don't have a clue nor want a clue- ignorance is bliss. But it's more like a deer in the headlights- nothing coming in or going out-just IS.
The eyes I'm more concerned about are ... vacuous,black hole ish depth and consumption. It's like falling into an endless pit of nothingness. I work with horses, have dogs & a cat- this manifestation is not natural. Dare I say - similar to a Drug induced stupor. If their minds have not all just snapped, simultaneously- then one must conclude their is a mitigating factor at work to explain the bizzare appearance & actions.
When you have exhausted all logical reasons, you must logically move to the absurd for explanation.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

Please read. I addressed your post. I said:

"If you had actually read the thread or if you had taken the time to read some of my other posts to know what I believe before making assumptions about me, you'd know that I am very aware of secret groups, EU, NAU, the truth about the wars and everything else.

I believe in a Vatican conspiracy. Many of you don't. So if anyone is further along in this conspiracy stuff, it's me."

Also, the only question I see in your post is you asking if I'm a disinfo agent.

So my answer is, if you want to believe I am, then I am.

About ENDGAME, I haven't seen it, to be honest with you. I've seen people give reviews of it and explain what was in it, and if what I read included everything that is in ENDGAME, then I've already learned about or heard of everything in ENDGAME. So I haven't exactly gone out of my way to rush to watch it.

But I will indeed watch it at some point.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi
reply to post by souls

He has the ability to reach people, yes. I just hope those people that he convinces actually do some thinking on their own at some point and not act like because he changed their opinion, then they owe some life long loyalty to him.

But yeah, his tactics are flawed and can be counter productive. Screaming at people doesn't make them believe you.

Novus,

I see your point..And he does have some extreme views. I do how ever think he might not know the end direction of some of these organizations but he does shed light on them. His purpose as outlandish as it may seem, does let people know that these people are out there,he puts unwanted pressure on them. It may be to the extreme but at lest he has the balls to do it.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by enigmania
I know I do.

Well I'm glad you do.

What part of AJ's repertoire is disinfo?

To put it simply - he lies. A lot of his "facts" are half true, half lie.

How could a disinfo agent that works for the NWO, make me want to rebel against them?

Maybe they want us to revolt? Think of how many deaths would result from a revolt.

De-population

It'd also be a reason to impose martial law, probably forever.

I have no proof of that, obviously. But I'm just giving you a possible answer to your question.

What does it matter that the "true power" behind all this lies in the Vatican? If there will be a revolution, it will initially be aimed at the governments, cause they are the ones enforcing law upon us.

That's true. But the Vatican connections should still be important.

If it means so much to you, why don't you stand up and expose to Vatican to the masses yourself?

I'm in the process of gathering as much information as I can, and I will organize it on a website for people to see.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Novus let me make it simple, think of a meal on a plate you are arguing what the plate is made of when that is of no importance but the food is its as simple as that.

If AJ is trying to draw attention from one group to cover another it is not important, what is, is that we are aware that there are groups of powerful people who do not see the common man as a prority and seek to use their wealth and positions to enslave us all. So that is of a concern to us is it not because whilst AJ talks about the intentions of the Bilderberg group there are those who are tring to reveal the history and intentions of the Vatican.

One has to sift through the detrius to find out the truth and alert others as to the real intentions of said groups.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by tsloan

I would be a lot more supportive of him if he simply turned his website into one that gives both sides of a story, and ALL the stories, all the major players in the world, all the major events etc, and allow people to decide for themselves.

That, in my opinion, is much more effective (and much more credible) than thrusting yourself in to the spotlight and screaming in people's faces.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

I agree with the basic principle of your post, but when these groups all have ties to the Vatican, why not make that last step and expose the Vatican?

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
when you get your own website and expose things you talk about with proof i'll be reading it, until then why don't you just let Alex do his thing, he's a journalist and these days they are a rare breed.

Of course you can waste your energy with your rants instead, but i wont be wasting mine reading it

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by born_to_be_wired

I think I'll waste my energy on my website and my rants

But, enjoy the extra energy of not reading my posts

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
thats good man, make sure you post the link of your webpage, our parliament is full of knights of Malta so it's info that i am interested in

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

Novus, that still makes no sense, if they would want us to revolt, they could just start shooting civilians right now. That would cause a revolt, and then they could shoot us some more.
Why go through the trouble of having a disinfo agent cause a revolt, if they could just nuke New York and say, we did it.
They want depopulation, but why take the risk of having people revolting against
them, if they can use much subtler ways, like releasing bio-weapons?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join