It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

END The Alex Jones GAME

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
To enigmania

Originally posted by enigmania
Is the total package of AJ actions beneficial for the NWO or is it bad for them.?

Well, I think the opposite.

So, I agree to disagree.

Originally posted by enigmania
How can you make the accusations you make, if you haven't even seen the man's biggest and most important piece of work sofar.

Because the reasons I think of him the way I do will still be there after I watch it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Souljah

Originally posted by Souljah
You do agree with what he is trying to say and have no problem with the information he is presenting

The idea behind it, yes, I do agree with a lot of it. I can't say I agree with every single thing he says or tries to say, though.

but you do not like the WAY he is saying it?

Correct

I did not hear him yelling once in the documentary.

I haven't seen ENDGAME yet.

You never yell? You never get angry? Frustrated?

I never yell, no. Especially not when I'm trying to convince someone of something.

I do get angry and frustrated, but I realize that there are better ways of dealing with a situation than just blowing up.

[edit on 10/28/07 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
MODS PLEASE DELETE THIS POST. THANK YOU

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
A little bit off-topic, but NovusOrdoMundi, please keep your replies to one post, if possible. When you respond with two or more posts in a row, sometimes moderators will think you are flooding. It is just best to keep it all in one post, if possible.

Unless you are intentionally trying to get this topic to high replies.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
To CyberTruth

Originally posted by CyberTruth
Hello -this is my first post on ATS

Welcome to ATS

why you think people blindly follow Alex Jones and what do you mean by blindly folowing??

I think a lot of people who consider Alex Jones to be genuine don't question his motives and don't have at least a healthy dose of skepticism regarding what he says. I think that's dangerous.

What I mean by blindly following him is, there are people out there that will read what is on his website, for example a news article, and will accept it as truth without checking multiple sources.

I think CNN and FOX are as corrupt as the next person, so by trashing AJ, I'm not defending them. I think most media outlets spin things for their own personal reasons, and people need to be skeptical.

Simply because the guy says things that these people agree with doesn't mean we should put all our trust and loyalty into his boat and just see where it takes us.

I mean, I support Ron Paul all the way, but I still remain somewhat skeptical and I research the things he says.

This is what people need to do with Alex Jones.

Alex Jones is entertaining

I gotta admit, he is entertaining. That's the only reason I'll watch his documentaries. Although I think the screaming at people tactic is flawed, it's still funny to see.

You maybe right in that his prediction was merely an echo of cooper's but i don't think it makes any difference.

Well, let's put it this way - do you think Alex Jones would be as big as he is now had he not made such a "prediction"?

I don't think he would.

So, in my opinion, I think it did make a difference.

I am also curious since you use cooper in your argument and point towards his mysterious death after 911 if you believe this is more evidence of a 911 inside job conspiracy?

Not really. I think it's evidence that William Cooper did his own thing and wasn't a puppet.

I'm not saying Alex Jones should die before I believe he's not a puppet, but I think the lack of controversial incidents directed his way is, at least, suspicious.

I don't think "they" have any problem knocking people off.

To SonicInfinity

reply to post by SonicInfinity

I'm not intentionally trying to get this topic high replies. I could care less how many replies it gets.

But I will put multiple replies in to one post. I'm trying to respond to multiple people so I'm not really thinking about how it is flooding the thread.

So I apologize.

EDIT: I edited my posts on page 5. I was really bad about multiple posting on that page. They've been cut down from like 9 posts to 2. I just need a mod to delete those on page 5. They're marked telling a mod to delete it.

Again I apologize for the multiple posting.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I think the original poster went overboard on the Alex Jones hate.

The guy isn't perfect by a long shot. he's a loud mouth. he brags. but he does bring up many many good points.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

If you want to choose the theory that has no evidence at all, over the theory that has good evidence, the fact that AJ is exposing NWO, then be my guest. I'll agree to disagree. Good luck with your disinfo-agent exposing program.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I am somehow puzzled.

Your nickname is New World Order written in Latin if I am not mistaken.

Your location is the North American Union.

You have a weird Freemasonry looking avatar.

You haven't seen ENDGAME yet.

But you do AGREE with Alex Jones on the topic of the Global Banking Elite installing a New World Order and using Eugenics on the Human population to reduce it by 80%? Why is your "location" the N.A.U. - is it a joke or something or do you honestly want to live in such an Union?

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I am somehow puzzled.

You should stop focusing on his avatar and stay on the topic presented. His avatar has very little to do with the subject at hand. Attack the arguments, not the person.

And if you think NovusOrdoMundi's avatar is cryptic, you'll never guess what mine says.

But you do AGREE with Alex Jones on the topic of the Global Banking Elite installing a New World Order and using Eugenics on the Human population to reduce it by 80%? Why is your "location" the N.A.U. - is it a joke or something or do you honestly want to live in such an Union?

Well, some people may not believe in the government behind the government and think that world peace is an awesome idea.

[edit on 10/28/2007 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Well no matter what we think of him now, HE IS awakening more people than anyone else and provoking them to look more into to it.

He deserves praise.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Indeed it is

Society of Jesus, aka, Jesuits

Is there some law saying I have to get right on it and see it immediately?

But you do AGREE with Alex Jones on the topic of the Global Banking Elite installing a New World Order and using Eugenics on the Human population to reduce it by 80%?

I agree with what he says about this, yes. I don't know what he truly believes so I can't say I agree with him.

Why is your "location" the N.A.U. - is it a joke or something or do you honestly want to live in such an Union?

It's a joke because if we continue on our current path, it's inevitable.

If I'm sitting here claiming all these Vatican/Jesuit conspiracies, what would make you think I want to live in a union?

I believe they're the one's behind it. It would make no sense of me to support it while claiming they're trying to control the world. I know to some of you I look like an idiot, but I'm really not.

EDIT: Well, I may be an idiot, but I'm not that much of an idiot

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
How do you un-flag a thread? I'll take a one liner for this.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
In terms of this part of your argument

I'll go ahead and mention some of his arrests as well. They look pretty staged. The Bilderberg meeting in Canada, the protest in Austin when Bush was Governor, and even recently, the arrest in New York City on September 11th, 2007.

In defense of Alex Jones, At 4:22 of this video after being released from custody - he looks genuinely scared and freaked out when he hears that siren go off. Alex Jones is not a good enough actor to fake that kind of knee jerk reaction. I remember when I first saw this I was thinking wow - this guy talks tough - but in reality he is scared just like anyone else would be.
hope this video posts - first one on ATS

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Hi NovusOrdoMundi

I became aware of Alex Jones about ten years ago and I have searched the net plus listened to his radio show closely to find fault with him. I certainly do not follow him blindly. I agree that Alex has numerous faults.

However, can you point me to someone who has done more in exposing government corruption than Alex?

Or perhaps you can post your website where you have articles, audio, and video where you expose and confront the government?

Thank you

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
After reading your initial posting, it's obvious that you're grasping at straws. It's like the 6 degrees of separation or how everyone is somehow related to Kevin Bacon in some way. That same logic you use to connect the "ABC family" together. Give me a break.

"Well, doesn't GCN carry the Alex Jones Show? According to GCN's Program Directory, they do. Well, as you may or may not know, GCN uses the satellites of none other than ABC." Yeah, so what? I think it's great that he's using THEIR satellites to get the word out! How awesome is that?!

Look, I take everything he says with a grain of salt and I can make my own conclusions. From what I've read and discovered on my own, much of what he says can be backed up with public sources.

And so what if he doesn't metion the Vatican or Jesuits? If you actually ask him I'm sure he'll agree that they have a major hand in the control system of the planet. If you dig deeper, I'm sure you'll find even more groups that have a very large power base that he never mentions. I think that many of these groups are intertwined, so maybe he's just focusing on the ones he thinks are doing the most "damage" to us.

In the end - who cares? Whether it's the Bilderbergers or the Vatican or the Illuminati or the Great White Brotherhood of Space Aliens that is controlling this planet, anyone would be a complete and utter FOOL not to believe that there is some sort of power and control structure to subjugate the masses.

Boycott Alex Jones? Please....don't insult me. He may have skeletons and may not be telling the whole truth, but use his research as a starting point to find out the information on your own! If you come to the conclusion that everything he says is rubbish, then more power to ya! If you believe 10%, 30%, 50%, 75% or whatever, then good for you! At least you did your homework.

Boycott ignorance!

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alchematron
However, can you point me to someone who has done more in exposing government corruption than Alex?

I would say William Cooper did a lot. I haven't closely studied his work, but if we're judging based on accomplishments, he had a radio show and predicted 9/11 before Alex Jones. Those are two big things Jones has going for him.

Originally posted by Alchematron
Or perhaps you can post your website where you have articles, audio, and video where you expose and confront the government?

I don't have one yet. Probably won't for a while. It's in the beginning stages of development.

When I do, I will post it (with the consent of the powers that be here on ATS
)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by razztek
And so what if he doesn't metion the Vatican or Jesuits? If you actually ask him I'm sure he'll agree that they have a major hand in the control system of the planet.

People have asked him and he has dodged it.

Originally posted by razztek
If you dig deeper, I'm sure you'll find even more groups that have a very large power base that he never mentions.

All roads lead to Rome.

[edit on 10/29/07 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
great film,thank cosmos for the internet,

all that vaccination stuff scared me!maybe cos this was all over the news that day

news.bbc.co.uk...

if any 1 notices the generatin of 2007 12-13 year old and beyond british girls are more infertille or stupid from mercury,then i will seriously start to worry

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I'm sure that a LOT of stations run through the same satellites. I don't see how that has much connection to anything. I don't see CNN developing, building and lauching satellites into space, much less any other television station. What does this have to do with the price of beans in China?

I could care less about censoring the Vatican and or any other religion. I don't believe in any modern day religion, so I could care less if people don't talk about them. Mankind tends to put things that it can't comprehend into fantasic stories that fit certain agendas and I could care less about their agendas, so I could care less about some one who claims to be a propet of "God".

Everyone has thier own agenda. People look to Alex Jones the same way people look to Micheal Moore. Each have fit certain stories to certain movies and convienetly left of facts and half told truths and/or complete focused reports on the wrong ideas. Thus, leading attention away from the REAL story.

This happens all the time and pointing fingers will not help and will not fix the situation. You could make a movie telling the truth of what you wanted, but people would find something wrong with it because it wouldn't fit their agenda.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22
I could care less about censoring the Vatican and or any other religion.

The stuff I'm talking about with the Vatican has nothing to do with religion. It has to do with the things they're involved with.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I am somehow puzzled.

This is what cointelpro is supposed to do; I am going to go spend time now debunking Alex Jones, instead of investigating all of the legislation being pushed through congress that restricts our rights.

No, I will actually place this thread in my mental recycling bin, and continue fighting the real threat: The NWO.

We should keep our eyes on the road and our hands up the wheel, in my opinion...

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I think it's funny that now, whoever goes against the popular conspiracy theories, they're automatically COINTELPRO.

That's what listening to Alex Jones will get you.

I'm embarrassed that I even have to call myself a "conspiracy theorist" simply because of some of the people you get grouped in with by mainstream people. The reptilian people, the aliens are going to attack tomorrow and they walk amongst us people, the holographic planes hit the twin towers people.

It's sad that most conspiracy theorists have to let their mind wander and have to try and create the biggest most grand conspiracy theory for something that is easily explained, yet they'll ignore facts about something they've already convinced themselves of.

Very very sad. It really destroys the credibility of the people who are really trying to get to the truth.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join