It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

END The Alex Jones GAME

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I think it's about time this circus we know as Alex Jones left town, because I gotta tell ya, I'm really fed up with this guy and how some will just blindly follow him and never for a SECOND question his motives, his facts, or his credibility.

You know what, my friends? If you can't think for yourself, you might as well be watching those news channels you hate so much, such as FOX News, because if you can't be self dependent when it comes to your knowledge, then you're only exposing yourself to being led in circles of half truths.

In this thread, I'll give you many points about Alex Jones that you may not have known. Please consider them with an open mind. That's all I ask.

Let's begin, shall we?

In an Alex Jones article, seen here, talking about Operation Mockingbird - a CIA operation to control media - Jones mentions the networks to be controlled and experimented on: "Media assets will eventually include ABC, NBC, CBS, Time, Newsweek, Associated Press, United Press International (UPI), Reuters, Hearst Newspapers, Scripps-Howard, Copley News Service, etc."

Media assets will eventually include ABC?

Well, doesn't GCN carry the Alex Jones Show? According to GCN's Program Directory, they do.

Well, as you may or may not know, GCN uses the satellites of none other than ABC.

So, which is it, Alex? Is the CIA controlling ABC, in which case, you shouldn't have a show supported by their satellites if you're a true "patriot"? Or are you garbage, your claims are lies, and you're being allowed to stay on the air because you're not really giving anybody any "truth"?

That's something interesting to think about, but, there's more.

A man named John Joseph Gray and his family were in a stand off with authorities in 2000 in Trinidad, Texas.

To make a long story short, Alex Jones insisted on allowing 20/20 to do an interview inside John Gray's home. John Gray rejected this due to giving up defensive positions inside the home. He said that only Alex Jones could come inside the home and film, and it was to only be used for documentary purposes AFTER the stand off was over.

Alex Jones agreed to this.

Later on, after filming inside the home, John Gray is informed that Alex Jones sold the tape to 20/20 for a rumored $700.

You can read about this here.

I'll go ahead and mention some of his arrests as well. They look pretty staged. The Bilderberg meeting in Canada, the protest in Austin when Bush was Governor, and even recently, the arrest in New York City on September 11th, 2007.

All of them appear to be staged, but this part is my opinion and not fact.

The Bohemian Grove: First of all, how likely is it that Alex Jones truly snuck into this place? My opinion, but this appears to be a fraud.

Also, why does Alex Jones refer to Molech as an owl? Molech is a bull. Why does Alex Jones fail to even talk about the Patron Saint John of Nepomuk?

Back in 1981, I believe it was, ABC ran a piece of the Bohemian Grove where they mention John of Nepomuk.

So in Jones' "intrusion" of the Bohemian Grove, he sees the 20 ft owl statue, but not the 20 ft statue of John of Nepomuk? It's not possible that he's censoring this out of his footage because John of Nepomuk had ties with the Vatican, is it? Along with that, it's just coincidence that he censors that and EVERYTHING ELSE having to do with the Vatican and/or Jesuits, right?

ABC is owned by Disney. One of Disney's Board of Directors is Leo O'Donovan, who, in 1966, was ordained to the priesthood in the Society of Jesus, aka, the Jesuits.

So one of the Board of Director's of the company that owns the company that carries the Alex Jones Show on it's satellites is a Jesuit.

But let's see who Alex Jones is connected with, keeping the above in mind:

He is "brothers in arms" (basically a Jesuit phrase) with Charlie Sheen. Martin Sheen, Charlie's father, has been close friends with Cardinal Roger Mahoney, also of the Roman Catholic Church, for 20 years. Who's brother and sister-in-law work for Roger Mahoney? Danny Bonaduce. The same Danny Bonaduce that "John Conner" "ran into" on the street in LA, at the same time that Alex Jones was in LA instead of doing his radio show, and the infamous "Codename: Kyle" was doing the filming of this "run in".

It appears it's all one big happy family.

So now, back to the question, is it just coincidence that he censors everything having to do with the Vatican and/or Jesuits?

More interesting stuff, a lot of you think Alex Jones "predicted" 9/11. He didn't. If ANYONE "predicted" 9/11, it was William Cooper, who made his prediction in June 2001. It's just "coincidence" that one month later, in July 2001, here's fat head Alex saying basically the same thing Cooper said.

Of course, Cooper is dead and has been since shortly after 9/11, in which he died under suspicious circumstances, so all you hear about is Jones claiming he predicted it, while Cooper has no chance of defending himself or his prediction.

Also, if you have time, please listen to this.

It's an audio from William Cooper's show. He plays a clip from Alex Jones' show on, I believe, December 31, 1999, as it's transitioning to January 1, 2000. Just listen to this lunatic as he describes events that he's making up as he goes about this Y2K crap.

Here is another website that has a lot of stuff on Alex Jones. I haven't read it all yet, because there's a lot of stuff, so I can't sit here and say I agree with everything yet, but it's still got some good info.

Then, just to bring up more points, his websites contain half truths, and a lot of times, out right lies. I mean, how many times has he said that Myspace censored him? Every time I heard that come from him, I tested out sending his links, and it worked just fine.

So, Alex Jones fans, what is so great about him? What has he done? What truths has he let out? What does he do besides sit and collect your money, yell into a bullhorn, stage arrests for promotion, and lead you around circles of half truths?

He doesn't give you the full story. I could run down a few facts about Jesuits and the Vatican, and how they run a lot in this world, but I'm running out of character space, and it's 2:30 in the morning, so I don't particularly feel like it. But if you want to, you can look up the many conspiracy theories involved with the Vatican by doing a Google search, or even going to the library to look up books. There's quite a few of them.

So as I was saying before I got into that, he doesn't give you the full story. He doesn't tell you who these "elitists" are. He makes it seem as if the US Government, Bush, and Cheney are the big masters here, and all of this is their master plan, but it's not. They control nothing. They're puppets.

In closing, Alex Jones is a liar. He's a fraud. He's a fame hungry greedy bastard.

Even if you don't believe everything I've said here, at the very least, the VERY LEAST, question his facts. If you do nothing else, at least be slightly skeptical of him. He's not the "patriot" you envision him to be.

He sold out a man he allegedly supported, and he's selling all of you out too.

Boycott Alex Jones

(Credit for these facts and points goes to the various websites I linked to, as well as Eric )

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I guess no one has anything to say? More information than you wanted to hear about him? Don't want to believe he's controlled? What's the story?

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
No, I just think you should ask him these things and see what he says. He is just a guy, so you wont have any trouble reaching him.

In closing, Alex Jones is a liar. He's a fraud. He's a fame hungry greedy bastard.

See, this shows right here that you are not interested in the truth, just pushing your seemingly hateful opinion about him. You have already made up your mind.

He doesn't tell you who these "elitists" are. He makes it seem as if the US Government, Bush, and Cheney are the big masters here, and all of this is their master plan, but it's not. They control nothing. They're puppets

Wrong again. He talks alot about the private bankers that sold out America. He talks a lot about the Bilderberg group in Endgame. Have you seen it?

I think that if you had formulated your post a bit differently and not as hateful, it might have been meaningful to discuss it. But I feel you are so angry at him that it clouds your judgement of him.

[edit on 27-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Other than that i know little about the guy, and that's why i don't trust most of what he says, i have very little to say.

Probably because i agree with you, to a point.

However, the perceived facts you have brought to my eyes certainly cast suspicion, and i thank you for your tenacity against the forces of evil - er.. i mean, the CIA.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I've always known alex jones was a blohard. He's also egotistical and he seems to get a rush out of being a rockstar. His celebrity also helps him make money and i dont doubt that he's sold out.

However, some of the points you bring up are disturbing, like selling the tape to 20/20.

And, are you suggesting that he faked bohemian grove? or that they invited him in? If they invited him in, what would be the point? Why let him leak the video and bring so much attention.

In general, i like how he is willing to spread awareness to issues that the MSM ignores. If you are suggesting he is a disinfo agent, i dont see the point of him being one.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
well if people are smart they will figure it out for themselves, have you considered Alex Jones might not know everything and he is mere mortal?

You are basically saying the same thing as Greg Szymanski, i listen to his show sometimes...i dont understand why all the poo flinging, lots of people go past Alex Jones imho.

just for the record, i listened to him a lot, he talked about the jesuits and knights of Malta , not as much as he could or should, but still.....

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

I'm not "angry" with him. I'm not sitting here completely pissed off at the guy. I just don't understand why people follow him blindly without knowing his connections.

I'm interested in the truth, which is why I've done research on him. Did you even read what was there? Have you looked at how many people have exposed his hypocrisies and lies? If you were interested in the truth, you'd look for these things. If you looked for these things, you wouldn't be defending him.

Yeah, he talks about the bankers. Does he talk about who the bankers have connections with? It's the Vatican, and no, he doesn't talk about it. That's censorship or out right lying. There are a lot of books and there's information on the Internet about the Vatican's shady business, so there's no way he could not know about it.

He is a fraud. He's sold out.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sp00n1
And, are you suggesting that he faked bohemian grove? or that they invited him in?

Well I personally believe he's controlled, he's a disinfo agent. So I'd have to say, yes, I do believe he was invited in.

Think of the security they must have there. If he's really as big of a threat to them as he likes to think he is, they'd know who he is, they'd know what he looks like. It seems quite unlikely that he could "sneak in".

Originally posted by sp00n1
If you are suggesting he is a disinfo agent, i dont see the point of him being one.

Well, let's assume for the sake of this conversation that 9/11 was an inside job. If he's a disinfo agent, he gets planted in his spot before 9/11, gets to be somewhat known, then he steals a prediction from William Cooper to make his popularity skyrocket. Now, if you're the ones who planned 9/11, you had to know there'd be some sort of movement for 9/11 Truth, so now your agent is the face of this movement, and he can lead it around in circles so that this movement can't really do damage to you or your plans.

That'd be the point. Do I have documents or proof or anything of this being the case? No, of course not, so yes, it is my opinion. But the possibility is there, and considering his connections, how he behaves on air compared to off air (some of his people say he's much quieter and calmer off air, completely different), what he censors, and just the flat out lies he tells, I think it's a fairly good possibility, at least enough to cast reasonable doubt.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by born_to_be_wired
have you considered Alex Jones might not know everything and he is mere mortal?

That's fine, but he's been questioned on different things about the Vatican and other "powers that be" in the world, and he seems to just completely ignore it. I'm sure he doesn't know everything, but if you start to dig in to some of the things he supposedly exposes, it's not a far leap from that to the conspiracy theories surrounding the Vatican.

I'm sure he's mentioned it a few times, but he's also ignored it far more.

But that's not even the real reason I'm against him. If you check his "facts", they're very clearly lies. That should be enough for people to stop listening to him and buying his stuff.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

Well, whats your theory of why he doesnt connect it to the Vatican? I know very little about the Vatican myself. The only thing Ive heard is that they have a library filled with ancient books, explaining a lot of the things the puppet masters want to keep secret from the rest of us, like for example that we are NOT just physical beings but exist in many dimensions at once and so on. Also there are books on ancient technology and previous civilizations not written about in public books.

I also read some story about a vatican priest going on a US military submarine, telling everybody there where to go. Everybody answered to him, including top US military personnel aboard.

So Im sure there may be a vatican connection, but do you feel Alex is covering this up?

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   

My theory of why he doesn't connect things to the Vatican is because he has friends connected with the Vatican, not to mention his show is carried by ABC satellites.

Also, my theory (my opinion), is that he's a disinformation agent, so of course his bosses wouldn't allow him to expose the real conspiracy going on in this world, which is the Vatican.

I hate claiming there's some master group controlling a lot of the world, because it really sounds paranoid. But I can't help but notice the connections and the history. It makes it hard to ignore.

But yes, I do feel Alex is covering this up. If he talks about private bankers controlling a lot, you can follow the connections a little further and find the Vatican. If he's as educated as he pretends he is, this wouldn't be hard for him to find out at all. I've found it, and I don't have my own radio show, and I'm not the face of the conspiracy world.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

Ok, I will spend some time tomorrow and see what kind of information I can dig up between the bilderberg group, the illuminati and the Vatican. Sorry for bashing you as a hateful guy before, I think I may have been unfair.

Even if I dont personally believe Alex is a disinfo agent, I will check into the connections myself since I find it interesting. If they are there, we can find them without his help.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Two websites on the Vatican stuff:

VaticanAssassins.org
SpirtuallySmart.com

Now, before someone bashes my credibility because of these websites, I by no means endorse or believe everything on these websites. There are things that are over reactions, there are things that are lies, but there are things that can be verified on other websites.

So again, not everything on there is fact.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Well Novus, I thank you for exposing me to these inconsistencies, but to tell you the truth, I have suspected Alex since I learned of him due to the tactics that he uses in promoting the "truth". One thing though, you have to admit, he does expose a lot of people to actual truth that can be verified. How unfortunate...thanks again.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by souls

He has the ability to reach people, yes. I just hope those people that he convinces actually do some thinking on their own at some point and not act like because he changed their opinion, then they owe some life long loyalty to him.

But yeah, his tactics are flawed and can be counter productive. Screaming at people doesn't make them believe you.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
In your opinion which is the icing on the cake?

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by souls

As far as the screaming and all of that goes?

The Y2K audio I linked to in the original post. That's just...wow. I've seen him act like a nut, but that's just out of control, in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
In general what is the one key piece of evidence that can definitely expose Alex as disinfo/opportunist?

I skimmed through the sites and links you provided, but I want to know, what evidence exposes Alex with no doubt in your opinion?

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by souls

As a disinformation agent, the fact that his shows are carried by ABC satellites and his friendships with people with connections to the Roman Catholic Church.

As an opportunist, stealing William Cooper's 'prediction' of 9/11. Also, I guess the Y2K thing could go under opportunist.

Those are just my opinions, though.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I'll tell you one thing. If he really was out to expose the "NWO", why does he always fail to address how the "NWO" has spread all across the Americas into Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, Brazil, and even Panama. Once you study how life has been affected in all of these countries, you can see that their is a parallel between events occurring, or that have occurred here in the United States. They use the same tactics for every country that they go into. The same is happening in the middle east now, that happened in central and south America. Alex Jones, in my opinion, is disinfo because there is so much evidence out there that can reinforce his claims even better than some of the "evidence" that he provides.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join