It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discovery Launches at 11:38 EDT. Expects to Reach and Dock With ISS in 44 Hours!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Originally posted by COOL HAND

Would't something from space constitute an international threat? Or do the aliens only have something against America?

COOL HAND, thanks for the post. Let me respectfully suggest that anything coming from space constituting an international threat would be from Direct Energy (and other type) Space Weapons that the U.S. Public bought and paid for and was used and will be used against them, by the DoD, such as in 911.

Show some evidence to support your claims.

The World Trade Center was destroyed by a weapon using molecular disassociation technology, deployed from one of our space stations or vehicles. Thats why so little of the WTC was left. As Morgan Reynolds Quit Am Complaint proceeds along the judicial track I will keep you informed.

Convince me that you are right and the majority of the world is wrong.

Sorry COOL HAND, I just don't have the time to spoon feed you. You will have to spoon feed yourself.

But thanks for the post.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

john,
I asked for proof. Not speculations.

Where is the concrete proof of these things that you speak of?

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   

john,
I asked for proof. Not speculations.

Where is the concrete proof of these things that you speak of?

Thanks for the post COOL HAND. Here is a list of the defendants in the Quit Am Complaint:

Science Applications International Corp.
Applied Research Associates, Inc. Boeing; NuStates; Computer Aided engineering Associates, Inc.
Datasource, Inc.; Geostats, Inc.;
Gilsanz Murray Steficek LLP;
Hughes Associates, Inc.; Ajmal Abbasi;
Eduardo Kausel; David Parks;
David Sharp; Daniel Venezana;
Josef Van Dyck; Kaspar William;
Rolf Jensen & Associates, Inc.
Rosenwasser/Grossman Consulting Engineers, P.C.;
Simpson Gumpertz & :Heger, Inc.;
S.K.Ghosh Associates, Inc.;
Skidmore, Owings & Merrill, LLP.
Teng & Associates, Inc.;
Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.;
Wiss, Janney, Elstner Associates, Inc.;
American Airlines; Silverstein Properties;
And United Airlines.

Here is allegation VII. The Defendant’s Scheme. Please read carefully:

VII. THE DEFENDANTS’ SCHEME

50. The destruction of the WTC on September 11, 2001, was caused, in whole or in part, by the use of Directed Energy Weapons, consisting in High Energy Lasers and or other operational, but largely secret weapons that are, nonetheless, known to exist and known to have been deployed and/or deployable in the year 2001, before and after. It is also clear and apparent on its face that NIST’s explanation of the destruction of WTC1,2, issued in or about the month of September, 2005, is blatantly false, incomplete, misleading and fraudulent. As earlier stated, NIST first described its mandate, in words and substance, as that of determining what caused the destruction of WTC1,2. Then by intentional and admitted modification and narrowing of the scope of that stated objective and mandate, NIST openly declined to carry it out. That modification was at the behest and with the urging, backing and/or combined manipulative power of the defendants, acting singularly, collectively, overtly, covertly and otherwise.

Now, you ask for proof?” Please give this case a little time in the judicial process. You’ll get all the proof you need. Unless, of course, there is an attack by ‘aliens from outer space’. Those Fleet 21’s should come in real handy.

Fire when ready, Gridley!

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   
While there are, and have been moderately powerful directed energy weapons in space for some time, there is nothing strong or advanced enough to do what you claim to do on the earth's surface from orbit. That's Hollywood inspired dribble at this point. One day it will be possible, but not yet.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   

john,
I did not ask for speculation about 9/11. There are plenty of other topics that waste time discussing that here.

I need proof of the secret space station that you keep talking about. This is not the first time I have asked for proof, nor is it the first time that I have been blown off by you before either.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   

john,
I did not ask for speculation about 9/11. There are plenty of other topics that waste time discussing that here.

I need proof of the secret space station that you keep talking about. This is not the first time I have asked for proof, nor is it the first time that I have been blown off by you before either.

Thanks for the post COOL HAND. Please accept my apologies if you thought I was being less than forthcoming. The exposure and revalation of these secret space stations take time. It has to be done legally and with information obtained from legal sources. We cannot go forward with information obtained illegally. I'm sure even a deck ape could understand that and I'm sure you could also.

As far as 911, the two (911 and the secret space stations) are the same thing. We expose one, we expose the other.

It is my opinion that in the next year those who operate the secret space stations/DEW/SSW will make a mistake. They will underestimate how close their exposure is.

Its just the way things happen in life. Just when you think you have things under control; "poof".

Somebody will eventually have to account for 911 and it won't be OBL. It will be treasonous individuals and those who agreed to go along with them within the DoD.

Thanks for the post and, again, please accept my apologies if you thought I was less than forthcoming. Slow and easy does the trick in matters of this kind. Dot every "i", cross every "t", confirm your sources, line up your allies, then: "Fire when ready Gridley!"

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Thanks for the post COOL HAND. Please accept my apologies if you thought I was being less than forthcoming. The exposure and revalation of these secret space stations take time. It has to be done legally and with information obtained from legal sources. We cannot go forward with information obtained illegally. I'm sure even a deck ape could understand that and I'm sure you could also.

So now I have to wait for the proof to materialize? Now you have to use legal means to expose an illegal project?

As far as 911, the two (911 and the secret space stations) are the same thing. We expose one, we expose the other.

Is the converse of that statement true as well?

It is my opinion that in the next year those who operate the secret space stations/DEW/SSW will make a mistake. They will underestimate how close their exposure is.

Whatever, how do you plan to prove the use of these weapons? They do not leave telltale signs.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   

So now I have to wait for the proof to materialize?

Thanks for the post COOL HAND. No, you don't have to wait for it to materialize. As a matter of fact you don't have to do anything.

Now you have to use legal means to expose an illegal project?

Amicus curiae, (friend of the court) to the Quit Am Complaint.

Is the converse of that statement true as well?

I believe that would be the fondest hope of some.

Whatever, how do you plan to prove the use of these weapons? They do not leave telltale signs.

Yes they do. Its in the 80 micron dust left at the World Trade Center, and the associated properties of molecular disassociation.

Thanks again for your continued interest.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Amicus curiae, (friend of the court) to the Quit Am Complaint.

I am still a little unclear as to why you need to use legal methods to expose an illegal program? If it does exsist, doesn't that give you the right to use whatever methods you need to expose it?

Why can't you just post your "evidence" here? How would posting it now affect a legal case that has yet to be made. If anything, putting it in the public sector would make it less likely to dissapper, would it not?

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I am still a little unclear as to why you need to use legal methods to expose an illegal program? If it does exsist, doesn't that give you the right to use whatever methods you need to expose it?

Thanks for the post COOL HAND. No. Because of the provision of "National Security" many things can be handled 'in camera'. Federal Judges are a dime a dozen and are very susceptible to military bs. Juries are different because the lie can be exposed.

Why can't you just post your "evidence" here?

Much of trhe evidence has been posted here and other parts of the web.

How would posting it now affect a legal case that has yet to be made. If anything, putting it in the public sector would make it less likely to dissapper, would it not?

These are not my decisions because this is not my case. I would assume that notifying your enemy of your evidence and tactics in advance is not what is taught at the National War College.

I assume they are waiting for one more use of the weapon which will be the final nail in the coffin, so to speak, in addition to Murrah and WTC.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Thanks for your interest and your post.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Discovery lands in Florida

7 November 2007
Space Shuttle Discovery landed in Cape Canaveral, Florida this evening at 19:01 CET (18:01 UT), completing one of the most complex assembly missions to the International Space Station to date, bringing back seven crew members, including ESA astronaut Paolo Nespoli. More later...

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Sucks how we have the technology to travel and build permanent colonies on the moon and mars. Freeways connecting everywhere beneath the earth and multiple hidden space stations. We're able to use PsyOps to manipulate millions of peoples thoughts and produce holographic airplanes in broad daylight and destroy the WTC with energy weapons from space.

But, yet we can't find Osama and Jimmy Hoffa... damn that pisses me off. Lazy engineers.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Originally posted by webstra

Discovery lands in Florida. Space Shuttle Discovery landed in Cape Canaveral, Florida this evening at 19:01 CET (18:01 UT), completing one of the most complex assembly missions to the International Space Station to date, bringing back seven crew members, including ESA astronaut Paolo Nespoli.

Thanks Webstra, do you know the exact time that they undocked with the ISS?

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   

If anything, putting it in the public sector would make it less likely to dissapper, would it not?

To "look behind the curtain" of the "great and powerful Oz," one does so at one's own risk.

Remember, while John and other's ideas may seem fanciful to some, many of these subjects are very serious indeed, and we're dealing with entities that play by their own rules, for their own gain, and don't care who gets squashed to further their agenda.

One's demand for "proof," in many cases, must therefore be satisfied by one's own diligent and earnest efforts.

People who expose the dirty dealings of powerful entities tend to "disappear."

You follow?

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Discovery undocked at 5:32 a.m. EDT as the two spacecraft sailed 218 miles above the south Pacific Ocean..........

spaceflightnow.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I assume they are waiting for one more use of the weapon which will be the final nail in the coffin, so to speak, in addition to Murrah and WTC.

What is the point of waiting? If, as you say, the physical evidence exists what are they waiting for?

Are you saying that the folks who are trying to prove this thing is real are willing to let more people die just to gather more evidence? Where is the logic in that?

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I'll tell you John, whether people on ATS believe your thoughts, theories, or conspiratorial ramblings, these often pale in comparison to your humor! On many threads I scroll down quickly to find that leathery avatar which gives an appearance you were artificially propped up for the photo.

How are your legs? O.K. I hope. You getting around alright?

Your latest comedic classic came a few posts back......

I'm sure even a deck ape could understand that

While some seamen may take offence, I enjoyed it.

Becker

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
This already known / posted ?

2 days ago.....

China's first moon expedition swoops into lunar orbit

.....China has also vowed to share science data from the Chang'e 1 mission with international researchers, according to state media reports. Domestic institutions will get to see the data first, followed a year later by a public release.......

spaceflightnow.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
OK. So Discovery lands at 1:01 EST November 7.

From the time it undocked from ISS it took Discovery 55 hours and 29 minutes to get ready for a deorbit from 238 miles up to landing at Kennedy Spaceport which takes 59 minutes.

That was time for almost 7 naps lasting 8 hours each. If you only took an 8 hour nap each and every 16 hours of checklists and pressurizing your spacesuit then you would have had time for 2 eight hour naps and about 40 hours of checklists.

If you read a challenge and response checklist at the rate of 40 words per minute at the end of 40 hours you would have read 96,000 words.

If a checklist was spaced at 200 words per page (which is really crowding it considering many words are in bold face type) you would have had 400 pages of checklists.

If you only read checklists for half the time and used the other half to pressurize your spacesuit and close the pod bay doors, Hal, you would still have had 200 hundred pages of checklists to read.

It is my opinion that they placed the last 100 pages of checklists right before the final 8 hour nap and then proceeded with the deorbit burn and landing sequence which took 59 minutes.

This is not a sweat shop, you know.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Originally posted by Becker44

I'll tell you John, whether people on ATS believe your thoughts, theories, or conspiratorial ramblings, these often pale in comparison to your humor!

Thanks for the kind words Becker. It was only by chance that I checked on this thread before I was about to blow you to smithereens on another. That was extremely fortunate for me as accolades, thanks and appreciation are few and far between for one who is only trying to share the secrets of life with his fellow man.

On many threads I scroll down quickly to find that leathery avatar which gives an appearance you were artificially propped up for the photo.

No, the only artificiality of that photo was that photo was the make-up stuff they put on your face and the wig.

How are your legs? O.K. I hope. You getting around alright?

I still manage to get around a few hours a day. It takes longer to get to the lawn mower than it used to. Just the other day my wife said, "It would be nice to see you as nimble getting to the lawn mower as you are in getting to the front door of Crazy Horse II!

Your latest comedic classic came a few posts back......

I'm sure even a deck ape could understand that

While some seamen may take offence, I enjoyed it.

Becker

Thanks again Becker. Your comments came at a good time.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join