Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Proof that the pentagon didn't get hit by a boeing 757

page: 16
4
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
How did the 757 travel through all those concrete walls of the penagon?

F4 Phantom Jet Hits Concrete Wall at 500 MPH - Incredible movie clip. An US F4 Phantom Jet tests the strength of a concrete wall built to withstand a nuclear blast by crashing into it at 500 MPH. A high rate FPS camera is used to watch the plane literally turn into dust.

zango.com...




posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
You know, it is enough to ask in one thread, no need to do so in both.



posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Do you think that it might POSSIBLY have something to do with the fact that the F-4 weighs several hundred thousands pounds lighter and was slammed into a concrete wall that was several times THICKER than the Pentagon?
Yah think that MIGHT have something to do with it?



posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I am just kind of dumbfounded at this notion that a huge commercial airlineer travelling 500 mph couldn't possibly have penetrated the blast reinforced wall. Keeping in mind that it is not a 757 proof wall, but a blast proof wall. In order to protect nuclear reactors from plane crashes they have to have concrete many many times thicker than the pentagon.



posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by snoopy
I am just kind of dumbfounded at this notion that a huge commercial airlineer travelling 500 mph couldn't possibly have penetrated the blast reinforced wall. Keeping in mind that it is not a 757 proof wall, but a blast proof wall. In order to protect nuclear reactors from plane crashes they have to have concrete many many times thicker than the pentagon.


According to the offical story a jetliner going several hundered mph, travelled through at least 6 feet of concrete interior walls, 5 feet of steel reinforced concrete exterior walls, 16" of brick, 6" of limestone and slid over 300ft on the floor of the penatgon.

Oh and then it disintigrated into a pile of aircraft parts on the other end.


The column on the left of the picture (5N wedge 2) is the last impacted pillar before the exit hole. It is severely damaged. The column on the right (3N wedge 2) is not impacted and is quasi intact.


The object that produced the hole had to travel through five masonry walls: The facade and inward-facing wall of the E-ring, two walls of the D-ring, and two walls of the C-ring.





Things to note:
1) No painting on the wall.
2) The white pipe bent out on right.
3) The fire extinguisher.
4) No obvious plane parts.
5) The contents are not on fire.
6) The perfect crisp edge.
7) The white board to the left will later have an aircraft part on it.
8) No hose lines.












Ludicrous.





[edit on 23-7-2006 by In nothing we trust]



posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust


According to the offical story a jetliner going several hundered mph, travelled through at least 6 feet of concrete interior walls, 5 feet of steel reinforced concrete exterior walls, 16" of brick, 6" of limestone and slid over 300ft on the floor of the penatgon.

Oh and then it disintigrated into a pile of aircraft parts on the other end.

The column on the left of the picture (5N wedge 2) is the last impacted pillar before the exit hole. It is severely damaged. The column on the right (3N wedge 2) is not impacted and is quasi intact.

The object that produced the hole had to travel through five masonry walls: The facade and inward-facing wall of the E-ring, two walls of the D-ring, and two walls of the C-ring.

Things to note:
1) No painting on the wall.
2) The white pipe bent out on right.
3) The fire extinguisher.
4) No obvious plane parts.
5) The contents are not on fire.
6) The perfect crisp edge.
7) The white board to the left will later have an aircraft part on it.
8) No hose lines.
Ludicrous.



[edit on 23-7-2006 by In nothing we trust]


The irony to me is your claims that allt he walls were 6 feet thick and the outer wall 5 feet thick, yet you show pictures that show one of the walls is maybe half a foot at best. But of course this is simply the total put together to try and make it look like more than it really is. The truth is you would have a hard time punching through 10 pieces of paper if they were all back to back, but it their was space between them it would be no problem. This is a good example of how conspiracy sites use trickery to make their case. They might as well be the guy on the street corner playing one of those 'find the card' games.

And then you claim it disintigrated into a pile of parts at the end. I believe that's an oxy moron. While some things disintigrated such as the ligh aluminum fuel filled wings, most didn't And it didn't end up a neat pile of parts at the end. The parts were spread throughout the entire site, not just in the building but across the lawn as well. All shapes and sizes. Some large, some tiny. As one would expect.

The column damage means nothing. The plane is an almost liquid like mass of chopped up plane parts by that point and not a big solid mass.

Are you not aware that the exit hole was made by a piece of landing gear and that the hole was expanded for access? So I don't see any of the points you listed as arguments proving anything in any direction.

I think you are better off with the UFO stuff. it's more plausible.



posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by snoopy
The irony to me is your claims that allt he walls were 6 feet thick and the outer wall 5 feet thick, yet you show pictures that show one of the walls is maybe half a foot at best.


That back wall is 8 inches thick with metal mesh reinforcing.



posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Your measure ments do not add up.Why do you run from the real points given here?There are 757 parts all over.Ther is proof of nothing else.Quit the one line nonsense!It serves no purpose,not even yours.Go do some research.Here i will help!

911myths.com...

Ther is no proof anything other than a "SILVER 757" hit the pentagone!!!!!!!!!!



posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duhh
Your measure ments do not add up.Why do you run from the real points given here?There are 757 parts all over.Ther is proof of nothing else.Quit the one line nonsense!It serves no purpose,not even yours.Go do some research.Here i will help!

911myths.com...

Ther is no proof anything other than a "SILVER 757" hit the pentagone!!!!!!!!!!


How do you figure that the measurements don't add up?

How is it that the top of the exit wound is round and yet the debris pile is several feet below the top of the exit hole?

Did the nose of the aircraft punch a hole in the bricks and then disintigrate?

[edit on 23-7-2006 by In nothing we trust]



posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Where do you get all those walls?



posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vushta
Where do you get all those walls?


"The perimeter exterior walls of Ring E are faced in limestone
and backed with unreinforced brick infilled in the concrete
frame. Nearly all remaining exterior walls are 10 in. concrete."

fire.nist.gov...
(Source: THE PENTAGON BUILDING PERFORMANCE REPORT)



Unless I am missing something here. The back of E ring, the front and back of D ring and the front of C ring are all made up of 10 inches of concrete each. That's 40 inches (3 1/3 feet) of concrete.

Now add in the back of C ring and the front of the pentagon (E ring, which was re-inforced). Don't forget about the about the interior walls.


[edit on 23-7-2006 by In nothing we trust]



posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
As has been stated several times, the exit hole was expanded by rescue crews to get access into the building. It was a small punchout by the landing gear, then it was made bigger by people trying to get into the building.



posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust


Unless I am missing something here. The back of E ring, the front and back of D ring and the front of C ring are all made up of 10 inches of concrete each. That's 40 inches (3 1/3 feet) of concrete.

Now add in the back of C ring and the front of the pentagon (E ring, which was re-inforced). Don't forget about the about the interior walls.


[edit on 23-7-2006 by In nothing we trust]


You are missing something.

The light wells didn't start until the third floor. The first floor was one contiguous office space from the exterior wall to the A-E drive. The only walls in the newly remodeled area were drywall.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 23-7-2006 by HowardRoark]



posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
As has been stated several times, the exit hole was expanded by rescue crews to get access into the building. It was a small punchout by the landing gear, then it was made bigger by people trying to get into the building.


Can you back that up?



posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   
The fact that there are chisel marks around the outer edge of the hole are a pretty good indication of it.



posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
The fact that there are chisel marks around the outer edge of the hole are a pretty good indication of it.


Chisel marks or blast fractures?



posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   
On the outside edges going inward? And roughly the size of a chisel? I'd have to go with chisel marks.



posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
On the outside edges going inward? And roughly the size of a chisel? I'd have to go with chisel marks.


That's blast fracturing.

Compare the punch out hole to a picture of a blasting explosive planted within rock. Notice how there is fracturing around the blast hole which has cause some of the surrounding rock (brick in the case of the penatgon) to flake off.





That's explosive force expeling alot of energy outwards.


[edit on 24-7-2006 by In nothing we trust]



posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by MacMerdin
OK...I have something to say in this matter.

First of all, My company has worked on the pentagon for the last 3 years. Yes, it was under construction at the time of the bombing.

Second, I know someone personally who was there. He had a hand (body part) litteraly slap him in the face that day....sooo give it up with your "it was a missle" crap. Granted it coulda been from someone inside but I really doubt it. Just a thought


Wait, this cant be right... He isnt sure whether or not a hand or another body part hit him in the face? Btw i couldnt help but crack up a bit at that post.



posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Uh no. He had a hand that was severed and had become a body part hit him.






top topics



 
4
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

log in

join