It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that the pentagon didn't get hit by a boeing 757

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
this site has pics and quotes from the fire chief who oversaw the putting out of the pentagon fire. theres no way it went down like they say it did.

www.asile.org...

[edit on 15-7-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
soooo............ur saying that the 100's of witnesses were wrong? ok......

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Been here at this point in this discussion a dozen times in a short ATS career.

Try ATS Search too!

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
well I agree it does seem like the plane would have caused more damage, however, tell me what happened to the whole plane full of passengers if it didnt crash into the pentagon?

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Here's an interesting discussion from the archives:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
You gotta remember that most of the plane is made out of aluminum .020 to .040 (many areas are .032) inches thick... This stuff tears into little pieces like tinfoil at high speeds... it would dicintigrate on impact... Where were the pieces of the planes that crashed into the World Trade Center? Granted, they were probably flying much faster, and with more fuel, but it is still VERY likely that most of the plane would just dicintigrate...

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I once saw the crash site of a private plane, a Piper Cherokee, that crashed into a wooded hillside at, probably, less than 100mph. It caught fire, as well, and there was very little wreckage that was recognizable as an aircraft. It's easy for me to imagine what would happen to such a massive aircraft with a huge fuel load smashing into such a formitable structure.

www.snopes.com has a good page on this conspiracy:
www.snopes2.com...

and more at:
www.truthorfiction.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
i stand corrected. my apologies for not using the search function first

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Milk
You gotta remember that most of the plane is made out of aluminum .020 to .040 (many areas are .032) inches thick... This stuff tears into little pieces like tinfoil at high speeds... it would dicintigrate on impact... Where were the pieces of the planes that crashed into the World Trade Center? Granted, they were probably flying much faster, and with more fuel, but it is still VERY likely that most of the plane would just dicintigrate...

Especially considering that the heat in the WTC melted supprot beams and the impact from the collapse crushed ten floors into something like four inches.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
www.thepowerhour.com...

Interesting page about this..I still just think the plane hit it, what would happen to the whole plane of people?

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
You indicating or advocating a "remote control" theory Shotek and/or just haven't mentioned it?

regards
seekerof

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I still think a cruise missile can be mistaken for a jet, at that speed. Did witnesses really see a jet? Or did they just see something out of the corner of their eye that looked like a jet?

[Edited on 1-26-2004 by Satyr]

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Would a cruise missile leave metal debris (crumpled thin aluminium, etc)?

regards
seekerof

link   
The theory is interesting, and the website is very interesting to say the least. I have one problem so far... then what happened to flight (whatever the number was). There were people on it... and it was a publically known flight wasn't it? Now if all those people on the plane including the plane itself didn't crash into the Pentagon, then what happened to them? And the plane?

link   
Since when has AQ had cruise missiles?

Also, I can't imagine every person thought a 20 foot cruise missile was a huge passenger plane.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Would a cruise missile leave metal debris (crumpled thin aluminium, etc)?

I'm sure it would leave some debris. They're made out of aluminum, aren't they? What if it was painted like an American Airlines jet? Yeah, I know...it doesn't make sense, but either does no body parts, does it? Is there still no passenger list? Why was there never any more mention of the details? Are we to believe that everyone on the plane just disintegrated? Seems to me that there would be plenty of charred remains all over the lawn.

I'm not implying that AQ launched it, FYI. And how many people really got a good look at it anyway? Anyone? Even the video isn't good, nor is it complete.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Does this look like a cruise missile or part of one?
(as posted in William One Sac's thread, as mentioned by ProudAmerican in his post above)

Source and link for more:
rense.com...

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 26-1-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Hell if I know. Does it look like a piece of a jet? Nice link. I hadn't seen those pics before.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I would presume that it is an engine?

regards
seekerof

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Doesn't it make sense that they would keep details of that incident secretive for security reasons? I mean, it IS the top military facility in the country, right? So why does conspiracy have to be the only explanation? Why can't we accept that some information just can't be public? It seems that everytime we are told we can't know something, we act like children told NO by our parents and start immaturely make accusations of wrong doing or conspiracy or negligence. Can't some things be taken at face value?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join